Amerika - Pulling Out - Or Pulling the Pin? Drumpfs' Last (War) Dance

Knowing of... yet nevertheless, still fearing the inevitable arrival of that day, when the obligatory 'ping' out into (cyberspace)would bring back only white noise...

I found it convenient to return for a moment, to that time a decade or so ago - when - in the course of finishing off the story destined to become the MOST ACCURATE Precession_of_simulacra_–_the_new_Tenochititlan___vestigial_vision.pdfassessment Amerikas' unfolding fate ever written to date, I said -

"In it’s aftermath, I made, from the safety of my Asian exile, a couple of forays into cyberspace with public pleadings for those still mentally fit to read the menu in front of them and see that they were on it. Nothing. Nobody. It’s almost as if, from this far away distance, I’m reading about a North Amerika, about North Amerikans, going about their daily business as usual, untroubled by the fact that both they, and it (their countries) have disappeared and no longer actually exist, having already been swallowed up by the simulations which have replaced them."

and so it has come to pass - it would seem! Of course, "the news" still flows, millions of people still seem to be a hurryin n scurryin about their 'lives in Gulagistani cities.. and points pon compasses, but

of course, earth is still receiving signals from "Dark Stars" which died way out there - millions of years ago, they say - so, who's to say, that is not all just delayed 'communications data' still arriving from a place now .... de sol eil.

and that they - like the fabled citizens of Pompeii - are not already 'frozen' in timeless immobility, victims of a kabbalistic takeover foreshadowed by years of fruitless warnings delivered from distant shores?

When, back in 2016, I announced that "there is no more news," could not that have been a preparatory phase to the point where - there are no more 'news' readers? And that the whole vast machinery of 'news generation' simply trundles along on its own momentum like a space craft the inhabitants of which are  long since dead from some unknown disaster in deep space? Think about it (dear hypothetical reader)!

As chronicler of the whole sorry situation...  there is naught for me to do but 'carry on chronicling!'  Watch - for instance - this interview with what was clearly, at the time, a very live and well "Donald J [D]rumpf," speaking about - with all too much premonition perhaps?- the fact that 'EVERYTHING [already... in 2002!]IS A LIE!

Did you watch that? Now do you see... what I'm getting at here? THAT DON is gone! Replaced by a twittering twerp daily descending to .... well ... how many circles of "kabbalistic hell" are there? 'How low' can one go, once placed in that place where neither living nor dead...

the man who spoke in a thoughtful, coherent, and TRUE manner is not here... to see more of what will come from more madness in the muddled east which it is his fate to pull the pin on! He is in... kabbalist hell. And a simulacra of the man will now preside over the wholesale entrapment of an entire wester world into a similar state of 'neither life, nor death!'

Just as he spoke of the wounded warriors who he invited to come into his club... as victims of a president intent upon voiding our reality with faked wars in search of 'other peoples property' - so you will see him make his own appearance pon that same stage... only this time, what he unleashes will be more damaging to his country than simply wounded and dead soldiers!

April 7th - tomorrow - is actually a 'big day'... and not just because - as I am willing to posit here- it was on that day in 2017 that Donald J Drumpf was 'officially'(in the 'kabbalistic-speakin sense)deprived of his wits as well as his 'executive authority'... and entered the kabbalistic hell realms. One year later, it seems eminently possible for it to be that

his fellow countrymen have now joined him there!

Another April 7th - 2009 was when we witnessed the moment when the benighted craft of journalism received its final encomium -

"On Tuesday 7 April 2009, journalist Muntadar al-Zaidi successfully argued before the Court of Appeal that his sentence, imposed on 12 March 2009, be reduced from 3 years to 1 year for throwing his shoes at former President Bush in December 2008 at a press conference. His lawyers contended that his offence should be classified as insulting an official rather than assaulting an official.

Al-Zaidi has been in Iraqi custody since the attack and though he is scheduled to be released in December 2009, his lawyer said he could be free within five months with credit for good behaviour.
"

Mr. Muntadar al-Zaidis' 'good behavior' of course will in historical retrospect  be credited to his 'bad behavior' - of delivering that timeless Asian gesture of contempt to the man most worthy of receiving it! From that point on... our world has descended ever further into a miasma of journalist-bashing free speech crippling STATE campaigns against the work of reporting the truth in media! One no longer needs to 'throw a shoe' to be thrown in jail ... its enough to merely do the job of reporting factual news to incur the wrath of potentates world wide!

But what's worse is that the very platforms from which any kind of truthful 'reporting' could be issued have been removed, or reduced to hollow simulacra themselves - a ONEMEDIA  owned entirely by talmudists consisting of faken news which takes liberties with truth whilst taking liberty away from those who might dare uphold the former standards of a profession now dead and buried. Yes, of course, there still are 'reporters,' just as there still are 'newspapers' and other vestigial remnants of other times; but like Drumpf himself, these are just hollowed out husks in which the kabbalists can deposit their Golem-like mind control, the better to convince the victim/onlooker that everything is 'just fine!'

Beneath that false front, a nightmare land of bullied/blackmailed or bribed minions covers our former "reality" like a fine silt... reducing everything to a shadow land where no one is either fully dead - nor alive. That - is kabbalistic hell. It's on the brink of arriving to the rest of the west not already subsumed by the talmudic stealth war. And all it will take will be one last 'stunt'... like the infamous "missiles over Syria" last year and...

In warning of its' incipient arrival for all these years, I hadn't given very much thought to the practical, proactive notion of how to save others from either going there, or their retrieval from therein. Too much attention devoted to developing a working plan for staying outta there myself! All I could do was to describe the occultic underpinnings to everything 'apparently' happening in the current world, in hopes some would indeed see what was unfolding.

"This hidden horror in plain sight of all who would dare look has an occult background because it is the agenda of a longstanding cabal which operates parasitically on humankind. There are those who would give it a completely supernatural and/or extraterrestrial genesis(greys/reptilians, and the like) but when one comes to accept the depths of depravity and madness that human beings can reach on their own, unaided, it is easier just to give it a more down to earth explanation. I personally credit the idea that there are many many forms of parasites and parasitism of this planet, and their transmission and transferance is as common and deadly as the vectors we are starting to see with SARS, Swine Flu, AIDS and the like. Something, in other words, gets into peoples’ bodies, and takes over their minds. A kind of possession, whether or not you want to call it demonic, but definitely possession with a capital P, with a strong desire and capacity to infect and replicate." - Dossier: the Occultic Background /vestigialvision.com

Possession - on the mass social level - by dybbuks of the mass produced kind. The viral vector of course being that thing they called 'the web'... and what a web it was! Now that I've returned to the old site, to look over what had been accomplished there, I'm taken aback by the degree to which those old stories did indeed anticipate this moment...

from 2010s "PRECESSION OF SIMULACRA - THE NEW TENOCHITITLAN" -

"Future Primitive. I was in Mexico at the time of the 1st Amerikan assault on Iraq- for the first time watching the new live time CNN spectacle media from a bar in the sleepy surf town of Puerto Escondido. Perhaps for that reason it is not a great reach for me to ‘reimage’ those troops sent forth from the imperial center as spear wielding(insert phallic imagery/drone missle here) auxiliaries of a new Aztec Empire assembled by a post modern Amerika in search of gods to appease and the sacrificial victims to appease them with. If the images of chemically incinerated and/or bulldozed and entombed still alive Iraqi soldiers never made it to the screens of a jubilant Amerika, could that mean that those events ‘never happened?’
No. Not really. If hundreds of thousand of Amerikan soldiers present in the same zone suffered permanent disability from toxic compounds and decayed uranium injected/launched upon them by their own command, will the continued suppression of that information mean it never happened? No. Not yet. It simply means that Amerikans would still need much time to become conditioned to seeing their own used as sacrificial fodder by the new priestly caste[insert blood-dripping apron image here]. But the stored up guilt of complicity in all these actual events Baudrillard brilliantly theorized was recirculated as the energy driving the motors of society after it had been stripped of meaning(and actual power of producing real goods) by the influx and oversupply of information. Guilt, repressed awareness of the horrors which have occurred around us, the motors of the “new economy.” Circulation and ‘gift exchange’ with the societies on the peripheries of the Empire. Let’s examine how this has played out.
"

Spear wielding missile throwing... blood dripping as the empire turns inwards on itself... in search of newer victims... "Amerika, in it’s apotheosis has transformed itself into a virtual Tenochititlan: capital of the new/old Aztec/Ameriktech Empire and epicenter of the culture of blood sacrifice, an economy driven by the need for a continual search for new victims to be sacrificed for the maintenance of the favor of ‘the gods’/economic forces."

"The priests  killed  their  victims  upon  the  top  of pyramids.  They
laid  them on  a  stone altar and  stabbed  them  in  the chest with an
obsidian knif e. They tore  out the heart - still beating  - and  lif ted
it  up  to  the  sun.  Most  of  the  victims  were  prisoners  of  war,
justif ying the idea  that wars  were necessary  to  the lif e  of  the sun:
wars  having  the sense  of  cons umption ,  not  that of  conq uest,  and
the Mexicans thought  that,  if  they ceased ,  the sun would cease  to
blaze
" George Bataille - The Thirst For Annihilation

Trade Wars... the impulse to stave off a dying suns' decline by ripping out the beating heart of an opponents' economic engine, and holding the blood dripping organ triumphantly in sight of 'the heartland' - whereby to pretend for one more day/week/month/year... that everything is 'just fine!' Despite the mounting psychic repression on the part of a citizenry aware that the moment arrives when nothing can stop the outburst of sacrificial bloodshed reaching the 'heartland' itself!

"But when everything is repressed, nothing is anymore. We are not far from this absolute point of repression where the stockpiles are themselves undone, where the stockpiles of phantasms collapse. The whole imaginary of the stockpile, of energy, and of what remains of it, comes to us from repression. When repression reaches a point of critical saturation where its presence is put in question, then energy will no longer be available to be liberated, spent, economized, produced: it is the concept of energy itself that will be volatilized of its own accord.” pg 96 S&S

There you have it. A completely coherent prediction of the manner in which Amerika would fall prey to the erosion of it’s ‘reality’ and ability to save itself from becoming a hollowed out simulation of itself, its’ citizens victims of a vast self imposed loss of innocence and subsequent purgatory in an orgy of blood sacrifice and self destruction. Need it have happened? Hard to say. Has it already happened? You be the judge!
" -Precession of Simulacra 2010.

The wheels are falling off of both the Trump Train, and of  the wester lands themselves. Death by degeneration. Only now I have remembered what made me stop vestigialvision.com. The more I got into the core isssue -the gender displacement of the wester peoples - the more friction and static were building up against my effort. That was long before I even started writing about 'kabbalists' 'talmudists,' or 'frankist-sabbateans!' The core issue - an aggressive stealth campaign by which the basic hetero - sexuality of society was corrupted into a miasma of gender-challenged pornotopia was simply too hot for me to continue to work with. So I moved on.

Now, back in the same territory with a much deeper understanding of both terrain and the terrorists who inhabit that space, I'm ready to go where I wouldn't go before. And audience or no audience - that's what's comin up next...

"We have lost, irretrievably, a way of being human. And although there still remains, in our flesh almost, the vague presence of something which has been, I do not see how such an ephemera can be passed on to our children. Standing beyond the edge of an extraordinarily rich and varied epoch, we must now face the sad loss of gender." Ivan Illich.

Catalysm Catalysm

Re: Amerika - Pulling Out - Or Pulling the Pin? Drumpfs' Last (War) Dance

Bel, I've been reading your stuff the last month or so, having seen you via ZH. What a treasure trove! I'm astonished that you have such a miniscule audience. I hope you continue posting at ZH, especially with perhaps shameless redirects to your own sites, whose clever names are like live bait for truthseekers trying to find the black thread in the Navaho rug that drains off the evil spirits of zombification by conducting them to the very edge of the rug's quaternine cosmos.

Re: Amerika - Pulling Out - Or Pulling the Pin? Drumpfs' Last (War) Dance

Thanx, that's very good feedback, as I have been mulling over what to do with relation to the zerocred thing -
what it boils down to is that - for whatever technical reason - the forum eats gigabytes of my slender allotment like no other on the net!

After trying dozens of different schemes to get my usage reduced there, I end up finding myself without internet after having just bought another 'package,' due to half my monthly allotment disappearing in a few days. The only way to play that sight is to saddle up and stay on the bronc... if one simply posts and goes away... the morons will crawl out and dump to their hearts' content, so I made it a practice to ride them so hard that they feared to even pop up. It has simply gotten too costly for me to continue that mode. As much as I love takin it to the gomers... the bottom line is I don't wish to pay for the privilege!

Next. This here post is a transitional one where I am turning over certain propositions - most significantly that the 'west' has indeed - truly - been made disappear into a kabbalistic hell sphere. As I contemplate the rather overpowering implications of that, I am trying to figure out how the whole thing works...

there are still 'people' ... who are still 'reading'... and everything is 'proceeding' as if normal... so presumably, either there are different 'levels/stages/forms of that hell realm... depending upon one's level of complicity with the crime cabal running things... or?

I am concentrating on the 'drug thing' at the moment for the next posting... as I intuit that it is within that space where much of the mystery can be solved.

"BZ as a super-hallucinogen, which really is not a good way to describe it. It's a deliriant, basically" - said Ketchum in his interview. Has "BZ" been secretly mass produced and delivered in a form which minimized the overt symptomolgy at the same time as increasing the scope of the delirium  to induce a mass social substitute reality?

Or is it something else which is making the entire wester world disappear? Inquiring minds wanna know!
Maestro Maestro Maestro Maestro

Re: Amerika - Pulling Out - Or Pulling the Pin? Drumpfs' Last (War) Dance

This post was updated on .
An alternative perspective to the (kabbalistic talmudic) conspiracy theories, which removes and accounts for contradictions and inconsistencies through the application of Occam's razor:

The Host (i.e. the western world presumably) is not innocent.  The Host is using the Parasite (the kabbalistic talmudics and the WASP psychopaths who work hand in hand) as much as the Parasite is abusing the Host.

Just like the flowers need the insects to transport pollens from one to the other in order to fecundate them, the westerlings need the Parasites to give them orders and drugs to stimulate and engage the westerlings' inner drive to create mayhem.

No one taught or infected American soldiers or jihadi Muslim terrorists for that matter (who are the SAME as westerlings but only for carrying different genes in another geographic region) with, the compulsion to rape, torture and kill.  Atrocity is as human as love.

It is a question of CATALYST required for the job.  The Parasite is in fact the catalyst needed by the pseudo-Host to unleash the workings of HUMAN NATURE itself.  The Catalyst in turn is motivated by the pheromones of hubris and arrogance released by Mother Nature and planted into the hapless Parasites' psychological blood stream.  (You have to be a moron to think that God has 72 names at least as much as those who believe that 72 virgins await you in heaven if you cause enough mischief in this world before you die.)

Why?

As I told you before.  We don't decide nor make the rules.  NONE of us.  As far as the process and overrated institution of thinking goes: we are just OBSERVING, mistaking the firing of neurons in our brains as being an essentially different and superior form of function to that of the spontaneous beating of the heart.

Consider.

The little man, the westerlings, the jihadis and the (allegedly non-Talmudic) Jews, are all equal partners in crime with the darkly manipulative leaders and the evil Talmudic Jews.

Tango.

You need two to tango.  It's the nature of the dance.

As long as the music plays...

The soldier needs the general as much as the general needs the soldier to KILL.  For Killing is what humans do.

Consider that you are ALL full of shit.  Try to get your head wrapped around the alternative explanation that you don't have a problem but that you ARE the problem itself.  Then all the pieces suspended in midair fall into place, don't they?

The maestro needs the orchestra as much as the orchestra...bullshit.  The orchestra can play the Music even without the maestro.

But like Benjamin Shalom Bernanke said; gold is not money, it's a tradition.

The Parasite is not necessary per se to kill or to die.  The Parasite is a TRADITION as Christian, Jewish, Muslim, and American as the proverbial apple pie in the sky.  The little man just needs an excuse to do his thing, you see.  The Parasites are that excuse.

You don't have a problem.  You ARE the problem.  And the real name of the problem is the false God of KNOWLEDGE itself.

http://truthlaverite.blogspot.com/2011/04/truth.html?m=1
Catalysm Catalysm

Re: Amerika - Pulling Out - Or Pulling the Pin? Drumpfs' Last (War) Dance

I've noticed what I've come to regard as robotization of society. At risk of being politically offensive, I noticed this first with respect to Islam which seems to act like a straightjacket for the mind, prescribing thoughts and behavior and intolerant of individual liberty. It seems to be acting as a precurser, filling the religious vacuum and preparing the Western European population for something greater, whose day approacheth when the mighty doors of Kiev, swinging on their Talmudic hinges, clank shut. I have noticed a definite occult intervention with those adherants who engage in stalking behavior and discretely survey the pedestrian traffic in a busy city center. It has become a waiting game whose evolution is fascinating to witness, particularly with respect to so many strong occult synchronicities.

Perhaps this website, which explores this straddling of the occult and the everyday, will interest you. This could have a fundamental connection with your work IMO. Based on my own experience, I can vouch for the honesty of the person relating her experiences. http://in2worlds.net
new game new game

Re: Amerika - Pulling Out - Or Pulling the Pin? Drumpfs' Last (War) Dance

upon returning from a 2700 mile round trip to the gulf from mnsnowta, i have observed first hand, all of the above is "on course". a new orleans confirmation, indeed, i think i met a boy named sue! I keep wondering if only i didn't know, but wtf, i must get to the other side- so to the bottom we must traverse (first). just the way of the land. thanks for the "signs", certainly not directional, but the tracks of a west stater complicit of crimes unfathomable.

you mention a OAXACA retreat! ah, could it be a logical response of just observing as mentioned in comment? or, will i just be the problem in another footprint....

thanks again
Catalysm Catalysm

Re: Amerika - Pulling Out - Or Pulling the Pin? Drumpfs' Last (War) Dance

You say, "The more I got into the core isssue -the gender displacement of the wester peoples - the more friction and static were building up against my effort."

Straight away, that recalled for me those images that on first appearance were nothing but multi-colored splotches. You had to look at them cross-eyed to see a three-dimensional image. It was a perfect example of "the medium is the message." I learned to apply this in reading law cases, where often the actual holding was not the stated conclusion, but might even be buried in a footnote or wholly contained in a conjunction, such as "whereas."

So I'm wondering if the static that you mention means that you have to mentally cross you eyes until a sort of Calabi-Yau space emerges which is the key to the vault, I anxiously await your next posting...now on to selecting which photos contain cars.
reante reante

Re: Amerika - Pulling Out - Or Pulling the Pin? Drumpfs' Last (War) Dance

Hi Catalysm,

The static Bel mentioned was the ecstatic god pushing back. Bel wisely accepted the feedback that he couldn't at the time grok, and backed off the symptomatic, sexuality-based train of thought that he had been developing at the time. Bel had been mistaking a symptom for THE root problem which is...the great UPROOTING.

The true (literal) gender displacement of the westerling is as Bel says, is a taxonomic displacement of the human species, from landrace to verisimilitude.

Re: Amerika - Pulling Out - Or Pulling the Pin? Drumpfs' Last (War) Dance

 from landrace to verisimilitude.

Requesting some amplification on that one, Bro R.
Although doing considerably better at parsing your dialogue... that one was not in my ball park.

Re: Amerika - Pulling Out - Or Pulling the Pin? Drumpfs' Last (War) Dance

on to selecting which photos contain cars....

what can I say? I know nothing... NOTHING ... about this thing - or how to 'overcome' it. So I'll just use it so as to pretend that we cover all the bases here - from the mundane to magnificent!

 more friction and static were building up against my effort

at a certain point in a previous go round where I was communicating with folks about this... I encouraged a reading of a now seemingly forgotten 'novel'.. he he heh... THE MIND PARASITES. That did not go over particularly well as I remember. In looking something up just now... I now realize the man is "dead." I did not know that. I now have to read all the obits which will attempt to put him in his place... in time and space.

Wilson was a way way head of his time. And paid the price. And MP... somewhat interestingly, involved a location so very close to where I now hang my fez. "Eye of the Hurricane" you might say - in more ways than one!

Once one reads that truly frightening work of 'meta-history' disguised as 'fiction' - like Tolkiens was - it will be easy to understand the kind of slippery... but omnipresent 'opposition' which I encountered at the time... and begged off of confronting. Till later.
HornofFind HornofFind

Re: Amerika - Pulling Out - Or Pulling the Pin? Drumpfs' Last (War) Dance

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Amerika - Pulling Out - Or Pulling the Pin? Drumpfs' Last (War) Dance

Thanks Bigly, Bro J!

I've gone into 'administration' and changed something which may affect that registration thing - positively .
If you will - go back and try that process again - with the better chance of receiving a confirm this time!

Captcha Hell = a subsidiary of CABBALA JELL!

Wilson's MP is one of the scariest books one will ever read - and now that I've just gotten caught up on the matter of his career trajectory

...doubly so. He scared the piss out of the ptb of  the day. The same literary establishment which raised his flag was instructed to sully  - and so they did. In point of fact - what happened to Wilson was indeedot the work of those very same MP - in 'real life!' I've felt their scurrying behind the floorboards presence for years, and never really connected the dots - till now.

Poor Colin. He started down some roads like 'he he heh'... hollowcaust denial... and never knew what hit him. Moar - kabbalism in action.

Looks like we're gettin rather 'warm' with this train of thought - btw! I'm getting more and more distracted, and/or bogged down in mindless technical matters, even tho (I should say - because)I've got some blockbusters lined up on the tarmac. Just can't concentrate enough to get them to completion. I recognize the symptom and cause, as will anyone who read MP

Wilson actually pointedly wrote out in detail the solution.

Bueller?
Anybody?
reante reante

Re: Amerika - Pulling Out - Or Pulling the Pin? Drumpfs' Last (War) Dance

From landrace to verisimilitude, from cultured (real) people to cultural replicants.

reante reante

Re: Amerika - Pulling Out - Or Pulling the Pin? Drumpfs' Last (War) Dance

I am not familiar with MP, but just read a new age article on it by paul levy. I assume Wilson's solution was also some neurotic new age drivel. Hope i'm wrong as always.

Pray tell Bel.
reante reante

Re: Amerika - Pulling Out - Or Pulling the Pin? Drumpfs' Last (War) Dance

I should say that my definition of new age is the overemphasis of the metaphysical and the corresponding underemphasis of the physical, the result of humans leaving their bodies just to live in their minds. I know humans are storytellers and all that, but all this archontic business, demons, angels, MPs, etc, is just people in the peopleworld projecting onto Life their own sense of powerlessness stemming from not applying well the symbiotic nature of their engendered consciousness. The only human mind parasites in reality are pathogenic gut flora. All psychological disease begins in the gut.

Re: Amerika - Pulling Out - Or Pulling the Pin? Drumpfs' Last (War) Dance

Actually, his 'solution' involved a working collegium of individuals who agreed to communicate psychically via a 'tethered-battery-like' network which would build up a collective 'charge field' sufficient to weigh in against the work of the MPs on a practical level.

Given that our bodies are +90% composed of 'alien' biological material bound in symbiotic relationship to the other -10%, I'm not indisposed to accord a large measure of responsibility for what goes down in this world to microbial entities beneficent and malevolent alike.

 Nor am I indisposed to "treat" their collective effortctıons to influence "us" in any particular direction or intention as "psychic" phenomena of the kind Wilson and others impute to "demons, angels, MPs, etc," ...

which brings us back rather neatly to the fact that a 'body-mind' is not divisible into either a sum of parts nor reducible to EITHER biological or mental functions. Indeed, the kabbalist has used a FUNCTIONAL knowledge of that FACT to persuade "us" of the fiction that we CAN be so divided.

Several years ago I stumbled upon awareness of certain plants which were large reservoirs of a trace mineral type substance which we humans require for balanced physio-mental function. Turned out that the only person doing in depth research on this was a self-described hard core "sionist"[talmudic in my lexicon]and the only place with a good understanding of its importance was srael. More-kabbalism in actıon;  you choose to term kabbalists 'malignant gut flora'... I'm not gonna argue the point!

nb -Wilson seems on the whole an unlikely candidate for the category - 'new agey,' Had he been indeed so, I suspect his literary fate would have been much more 'favored' by tptb!
reante reante

Re: Amerika - Pulling Out - Or Pulling the Pin? Drumpfs' Last (War) Dance

Pathogenic gut flora and kabbalism are two symptoms with a shared root cause: the uprooting, the gender displacement of humanity. The pathogenic flora disease endemic to civilized man is the fundamental biological positive feedback loop of civilization, and talmudists are current engineers on the behemoth hurtling towards the brick wall. All it took was a couple human generations of intensive grain culivation, due to low animal protein availability, in order to turn the human mind dependant upon the demands of candida albicans, et al - or else!

What is this secret substance you speak of, bel.? Color me skeptical.
reante reante

Re: Amerika - Pulling Out - Or Pulling the Pin? Drumpfs' Last (War) Dance

Civilization is the New Age. Man left his unselfish manimal bodymind just to live in his selfish metromind. This is the CULTURAL fall of man. Other than that, there's nothing technically wrong with Man, other than the progressive degeneration of his bodymind, which is his native faculty for truthful Applied Consciousness.

TPTB are New Age. They left their bodies just to live in their minds. Their selfishness has them compulsively wanting something, more, anything and everything - for nothing.

TPTB like things on their terms. They're a mafia. They're rule is, if you're gonna play ball you're playing for us, and you get one warning. If we let you place some 'subversive' truths in service of our falsehood, it'll be because we think the time is right. This is OUR house.

Colin Wilson sold-out by his very act of profiting from his participation in mass media.

If Colin Wilson didn't play by the rules, that's his fault. And if he didn't tell the truth about the nature of the control system run by the TPTB -- and he didn't, because the MP are a new age exagerration of their metaphysical control capabilities -- then it would be so much the more reason for them to warn him off, and punish him if necessary.

Wilson's prototypical New Age 'solution' of a council of savior meditators getting together to save the day is a childish joke. Life doesn't work that way. Their is no APPLICATION of energy in that consciousness - it's ALL META-.

If anything, tptb liked Wilson's book; if you catch them in a good mood they'll even generally let you tell exagerrated truths about them if the 'solution' is new age because it's so much the better for channeling people away from reality.

The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth doesn't bother them either. They don't have a problem with people walking the narrow path, because on the narrow path you mind your own business and nobody else's, and they respect that, because they can't have what we got, which is a lack of surpluses, and we can't culturally have their surpluses.

Therefore the social contract between them and us dictates that we are continually moving away from industrialism, and that we only perform industrial actions in order to not have to do so in the future. They grant us the truth that we started behing the 8-ball, but they also expect us to walk the talk, or else.