Anna Campbell - Jin Jiyan Azadi! "Women Life Freedom"

If there is any future at all for this melatoninally-challenged race of ours, it is to be found in this face

Sadly, it is the face of one who is now dead to us.

  Anna Campbell died in Afrin, defending the futures of all of us. I know that face. It is the face of my people. Cruithni/Picts/Pretani – “the painted ones” of Caledonia, and of a hundred generations of crofters, cattle raiders, warriors and pipers. They fought Englands’ battles across the globe, simply because their lairds sold them out for an easy life and the trappings of ‘civility.’ And when terribly, terribly few were left who could smell the scent of blood on our own doorstep again, she left to fight another war not of our making.

Not long after witnessing an entire nation get dragged down into a miasma of terror and destruction of its civil society, in July of 2016, I wrote -

"That Terror State which has now fully entrenched itself in Anatolia is not a whit different in essence from the one which is soon enough to fully entrench itself in the dying countries of the Occident. The removal of all principles of law and personal rights here will not be in any way different in the west. The talmudization of Turkey is prelude to the total talmudization of the western satrapies."

Now two years later, the stain of mass terror and corruption grows larger across the middle eastern map. And still, too few are willing to see its' ever-widening flow towards their own homelands. And we have lost too many of the very few who did.

Talmudic Kabbalism - no matter whether in its 'judaic,' 'islamic' or any form at all - destroys peoples, societies, harmonies, and life itself. Left unchecked, it will destroy you. Anna Campbell took the battle to the enemy. On your behalf. You better pray she did not die in vain.

Not forgotten. Her killers, not forgiven.

"There will will be life beyond the collapse and death of the west. There will be life beyond the collapse of the east. There will be resistance to the STATE in all of it's tyrannic forms -- from people who will continue to witness to our human potential for freedom and conviviality, long after Pompeii 2.0 has occurred. Beyond the dialectic of death and survival, we exist in cycles of mysterious departure... and return. Those who have gone before us, will return to our aid again without doubt. Let us, those who have passed beyond fear, invoke them together, as communicants in the grand procession of time out of mind."

Jin Jiyan Azadi! "Women, Life. Freedom"

"To choose the wrong strategy is a serious matter. All the movements that only play on liberation, emancipation, on the resurrection of a subject of history, of the group, of the word based on "consciousness raising," indeed a "raising of the unconscious" of subjects and of the masses, do not see that they are going in the direction of the system..." -Jean Baudrillard

You chose the right direction. My heart is full of the courage you gave to us. Blessed be.

reante reante

Re: Anna Campbell - Jin Jiyan Azadi! "Women Life Freedom"

This fine young woman had the fighting spirit, to be sure, but she was a damn fool, and as lost as could be out there fighting for industrial progressive values, in a land that had absolutely nothing to do with her. A pict in looks alone. Just another leftist activist out of a foolish mother and an emasculated father. She needed a peoples and she was channeled, as ever, into a fake cause, and in this case a total shitshow.

She didn't do a damn thing on my behalf, and i wouldn't expect her to, unless she was one of my people. Walking into a meat grinder ain't gonna cut-it, and never has.

This is the worst kind of blood sacrifice. Circle-jerk material for you know who. Get out the crackers.
reante reante

Re: Anna Campbell - Jin Jiyan Azadi! "Women Life Freedom"

Del, i apologize if i was disrespectful of your heartfelt article. I just see this one differently, man.

Thanks.
reante reante

Re: Anna Campbell - Jin Jiyan Azadi! "Women Life Freedom"

Bel, sorry...

Del's the name of my bull.

Re: Anna Campbell - Jin Jiyan Azadi! "Women Life Freedom"

If Afrin is a 'fake cause' my friend...

then we are really up the creek. These are the folks who took it to the jihadis... when everybody else just ran away. There's something about defending your homes... your people... and your land...
that appeals to me.

It's a blood thing. And We Caledonians were in this Anatolian land long before the Turks ever came outta Asia. Right or wrong in the cause she chose...
Anna knew ALL ABOUT that. She's family.
reante reante

Re: Anna Campbell - Jin Jiyan Azadi! "Women Life Freedom"

Obviously you know a great deal more about neolithic history than i do, and i take your word for it if you say the Caledonians and, presumably the Britons (my ancestors), were early civilizers of Anatolia, but you'd have to flesh-out Anna a good deal more for me to accept that her Afrin escapade was the result of blood wisdom, conscious or unconscious. If conscious, you'd have to know her personally of have read her writings; if unconscious, you'd have to makesotermpelling esoteric case, to which i'm open.

All i have gone on thus far is a couple guardian articles that quote her dad, characterize the YPJ, presumably with reasonable accuracy - thus the fake cause attribution.

god tells me that my truly wild ancestors form the bulk of my blood wisdom, and my transhumance ancestors, whether in anatolia or britain, form the bulk of my practical, or applied blood wisdom.

Anna was no longer an Anatolian landrace. That was extinguished about the same time her gut florlonere no longer Anatolian landraces, which is to say, soon after they crossed the bosporous. Anna went looking for adventure, and found a corner to back herself into, effectively went looking for hemmed-in ground.

reante reante

Re: Anna Campbell - Jin Jiyan Azadi! "Women Life Freedom"

Question, Bel. I have anatolian sheperds. The male is named Altai. The female's name is pronounced 'ahreena,' though i don't know how it's spelled. Do you know what peoples, if any in particular, bred them up? Fantastic dogs. l have been assuming, alternately with and without irony, that it would have been the Khazarians, or the like, but now i wonder otherwise.

Thanks.
reante reante

Re: Anna Campbell - Jin Jiyan Azadi! "Women Life Freedom"

...make a compelling case...

...her gut flora were no longer...

Re: Anna Campbell - Jin Jiyan Azadi! "Women Life Freedom"

All good points R, and I'm appreciative that you've looked into the backstory some.

I've got a lot stored up for the other platform (the book project)which is going to deal with the matter of antecedence, ancestors, and "our" real history. Every time I start back on that it seems, the muddled east hots up again, and I have to switch hats.

The YPG are/were fighting for an essential quality of life here that is uniquely their contribution(so far)to the rollback of talmudic-turko terrorization of everybody else. That is - plurality of social groups/religious faiths, ethnicity and gender. Social harmony in a word. That's so radically different than what the rest of players here seem to be fighting for that I have no qualms about supporting their struggle for survival.

If you  read my two earlier backgrounders on Afrin and Rojava, you already know I have some serious differences with both PKK and the Kurdish Syrian party in control of the cantons. In my opinion, those differences can wait - until the jihadis are cleared out for good. And the fighters  at that job so far have been exactly those folks. There are competing strands of political directions within the Kurdish movement in Syria - I personally haven't the time of day for toxic leftist ideology. That doesn't translate into wishing to see good fighters who do - DOA!

As for Anna. It's pretty personal, and I needed to get it out of the way, so as to move on. Now back  to the next piece I'm about to hit the print button on.
reante reante

Re: Anna Campbell - Jin Jiyan Azadi! "Women Life Freedom"

I'm sorry for your loss, and thankful for your gracious responses to what could have been received as callousness, and also for your insights.