Bio weapon Bio-graphy Bio- sphere. When the time comes -

As I gather the old research notes together for what comes next ...

more of that 'veil' which I have recently referred to here is getting lifted from the parts of my past which had needed to be forgotten, so as to heal and 'move on.' And move on I did - till finally, it came time to move on 'right thru, to the other side'... and return to 'demons' of my past.

In so doing, tis only fitting that we return to our old guide to hellish situations - Mr Poe - whose short story “Into the Maelström” will key us into the appropriate mood for this portion of our passage.

On the surface level, it involves the protagonists’ struggle to stay alive whilst being dragged down into the raging vortex of the maelstrom, during which he notices that those objects which are lightest are the ones’ able to float above the danger. He organizes his survival strategy according to his powers of seeing what really is… and survives to tell the tale!

The story, narrated by the survivor of a hellish storm at ses, is one which witnesses to the authors’ facility with mixing modalities- of fiction/fact, past/present, imaginative/practical.  "A Descent into the Maelström" was believed by readers to be true and one passage was reprinted in the ninth edition of the Encyclopædia Britannica – ironically, it was based on a passage that Poe had lifted from an earlier edition of that same encyclopedia.

Rather than merely ‘impish,’ I trust the reader with therefore view my own mixing of modalities here as an effort in the direction we have pursued on these pages via Poes’ metafictional dectective - Augustin Dupin. To see - what is, and not see....what is not.

Where others are pretending to see events in the muddled east as spontaneous developments arising out of human action, they are - in fact - scripted performances with no more authenticity than a puppet theater or a fairy tale. Those who see not such pathetic performance art, see instead the interweavings of a great multigenerational mysterium, whereby the peoples of the west are to be successively defrauded, then degraded, and ultimately, destroyed, all by enemies who never stray into plain sight.

Watching the seamless convergence of my own personal history with events of the moment, knowing that fate has waited till the perfect time, to bring things together at last, now every day my purposeful amnesia is passing, the dialogue here is jogging memories out of hiding, just the way I'd hoped it would be in setting the platform up to be more 'interactive.'

Whereas previously I'd been content with the 'description' of settings and timelines... at this point its necessary to switch to enscription - epigraphic deciphering of he details of what needs be known, as read on the ruins of the social collapse we silently witness now.

And to update Rummies list of knowns. Known knowns, unknown knowns, known unknowns. Now... we need to add 'forbidden unknowns' to the list. Knowledge of the crimes of kabbalism, how it all works, how it plays out - is forbidden; if and when one finds out too much - no place is safe. But - what is safety? Even the safest setting can get outta hand!

The safest place, I have found to be - is the place where the least distortion of perception takes place - do you know that space? It is where the real cohabits with the dream state. Their intertwinings and secret liaisons provoke a retreat by evil. When the opportunity thus presented is fully grasped to advantage… all sorts of benificent action can be undertaken. In this case, such action is to report upon the real. As the neo-journalist best equipped for such a task, I have long awaited the moment when the cue comes to move into full speed upon it.

And  our friends with the Russo-talmudic disinfo site have been cooperative in this it seems!

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-04-14/independent-swiss-lab-says-bz-toxin-used-skripal-poisoning-usuk-produced-not

Like the Duke, at Salamanca, watching his opponent move the flank division over to try and cut his line of retreat... seeing this clue pop up yesterday was the ‘chicken bone’ moment I thought might never come. Our kabbalist-talmudist buddies have gotten either more bold – or desperate, and the clue has not been missed on my part! BZ you say?

Apr 07, 2018; 9:31am Re: Amerika - Pulling Out - Or Pulling the Pin

My response to reader Cataclysm provides the necessary ‘proof’ if you like as to where we are in the game: http://geopolitics-behind-the-mask.36089.n8.nabble.com/Amerika-Pulling-Out-Or-Pulling-the-Pin-Drumpfs-Last-War-Dance-tp315p317.html

"BZ as a super-hallucinogen, which really is not a good way to describe it. It's a deliriant, basically" - said Ketchum in his interview. Has "BZ" been secretly mass produced and delivered in a form which minimized the overt symptomolgy at the same time as increasing the scope of the delirium  to induce a mass social substitute reality?

Or is it something else which is making the entire wester world disappear? Inquiring minds wanna know!"

Did I know -  -that one week later that oblique reference I slipped in there would become the most explosive topic of the news cycle? No – nor did I need to. I told you that we had embarked upon something very different from ordinary channels of investigation here. You believed i was kiddin around?

My previous excavation work here has been on the level of  societal archeology = digging thru the muck and debris of millennia worth of distorted history, looking for clues as to where the 'real' past was hijacked, and by whom. In the course of which we've visited some times and places, crimes and faces, which have recycled themselves thru the ages with a remarkable consistency of character. "Crimes" against humankind, committed by "kooks" whose invented mythologies of toxic bloodline hegemony have been handed down generation after generation in unbroken lines of succession. Places where those tribalistic passions have brewed, spread from, and been returned to. A "rogues gallery" of faces staring out through time's hall of infamy with the same gleam of mischief and misanthropy in each mug. 'Demons' of OUR past.

Good stuff. Important work. I've enjoyed the ride... and seeing my faculties of mind/body returned to me in full as a result of doing the work has been profit enough, already. But, inevitably, 'shit gets real.' And now it has.

AND THAT - was Part One of a Post which was assembled Sunday here in the muddled east - in response to the events of the day previous - and a dialogue with reader 'reante' which had pushed me farther into the past than I had previously wanted to go. The second part of that post will not appear here.

It was a detailed description of the personal circumstances which brought me here - to the point where "I" - ["WE" if you'd like it to be so] am ready to blow the whole psyop right out of the water. BZ -wise - SYRIAN ENDGAME -wise .... and a whole lot more. I can only succeed at that if I stay hidden. Something about the story I wrote yesterday violated that rule; and I still don't know just what. But I've learned to respect the signals. Four times I pasted that piece into this space - four times it disappeared fore my eyes. I was angry. I'm not now.

I am thankful.

When the time is right - that information should get to appear here. I don't know when that will be, but I do know that I'm about to run the voodoo down.

Don't touch that dial.

Joe Henderson -
Lead off track from 1968s Power to the People

the smoothest, hardest... bestest 4:34 minutes of tonality your ear is ever gonna hear.

J J

Re: Bio weapon Bio-graphy Bio- sphere. When the time comes -

It be a full blown frequency war. Be that sonic, electromagnetic or chemical. Airborne mosquito or bee be modified to bring it on. Whatever that may be. A world wide culling it sure does seem to be(e). Seems I've seen that plot line somewhere. Be(e) that X-Files movie perhaps.  But is Bel up to be(e)ing Agent Mulder?
new game new game

Re: Bio weapon Bio-graphy Bio- sphere. When the time comes -

 Fibonacci numbers?

Re: Bio weapon Bio-graphy Bio- sphere. When the time comes -

As usual, NGamer,
you're 'in the money' =

"The 12th glyph of the Dreamspell is 'Human' and the 13th glyph is "Skywalker". The sacred calendar is 260 days and the civil calendar is 360 days with 5 unlucky days that are not counted. The Maya were well aware that a solar system is 365 days but chose to memorialize the number 360. Their simultaneous use of two calendars with astrology arrayed sets of ratios and sequences yet accounted for each day of the year in a way utterly foreign to the European calendar .

The number 360 symbolizes space in a 360-degree circle or sphere. When a 360-day civil calendar symbolizing space is arrayed with a 260-day sacred calendar symbolizing fourth dimensional time, time-space ratios (coordinates) are discovered. The civil and sacred calendars synchronize every 52 years, so 52 is a central fractal of the calendars.

The number 20 used in a Fibonacci matrix and factored with 13 and 18 produces internal sequences and cycles in the 12th and 13th places. With 12 solar months to 13 lunar months, the 12:13 relationship is part of nature's planetary design.

The European calendar mandated by Pope Gregory in 1583 is the only world calendar that did not intercalate at least two celestial cycles."

Your previous reference to "Oaxaca" did not go unnoticed by these lyin yeux! I've simply bin biding my time as to when and where to fit that part in. The above quoted extract from

"Vincent H. Malmström" (he he heh - no... I'm not making that up - his name appearing in this Maelstrom post is simply part of the 'acausal synchronicity' theme I never tire of referencing here!) -The Maya Inheritance

 is part of the puzzle which leads back to the day in July 1991 when I gazed upon the Oaxacan landscape/dreamscape darkened by THE BIG ONE which those same Maya had managed to predict the coming occurrence of ...

in 775 AD!

Re: Bio weapon Bio-graphy Bio- sphere. When the time comes -

"What I witnessed, when leaving my mountain fastness to drop down into "civilization" at the very end of July, shocked me to the core. Everyone I encountered there was ... the same... but somehow different. In fact, two parallel "soundtracks" or storylines ran through my interactions with those who I knew. Due to some kind of providential sixth sense, I could "hear" both what they were saying on an overt level, and as well "see" a hidden discourse behind it. Totally disorienting to me at the time, but ultimately, with time for reflection and digestion, a revelation." https://storify.com/SuaveBel/anatolia-calling-the-terror-template-has-arrived

In searching out explanations for what I had witnessed as I dropped down from high above the seacoast that day in July 2016, I came across -

"All electrical power generating stations, and the appliances that draw power from them will
be utilized as a carrier for this electromagnetic distortion. The human body has a natural
immunity against such invasion, which the instigators of this technology will repress by
introducing a certain organic, elemental compound into the world's water supply, and by
transmitting specific wave spectrums of light directly into the human optical faculties.
Technologies such as broadcast television, and the internet, will be utilized to transmit the
specific wave spectrums of light.

Further invasive programming will be subliminally carried through all radio broadcasts, and
through the cellular and digital telephone network of towers worldwide. This will serve to
enhance this bio-neurological invasion even further. After 6 years, this Frequency Fence
will cause a genetic mutation to manifest in the collective human gene pool which will be
passed down through pro-creation, thereby permanently scarring humanity.

There is no known technological defense against this invasion and there will be no place to
hide. This technology will block your higher sensory abilities which will serve to limit your
human potential. The blockage of human intuition or your "gut instinct" will be just one of
many natural abilities which will be impeded. Another will be your ability to commune with
your "Higher Self" or God, systematically cutting you off from your God Source"

as what I figured to be the best 'explanation' of what I had seen - a "bruised" sky as I described it at the time... hanging over the Aegean.

Now... with day after day of gloomy fake cloud hanging overhead - through which no solar energy is penetrating... I more than ever convinced of this explanation for what I witnessed.

Every effort on my part to bring this to the attention of the benighted westerling since that day has been suppressed.
Ohje Ohje

Re: Bio weapon Bio-graphy Bio- sphere. When the time comes -

what is the source of your explanation?
J J

Re: Bio weapon Bio-graphy Bio- sphere. When the time comes -

Having spent time, a good week or more, in a remote area of Scotland, easily 50 miles from any electrical power line, I can attest that the `air', the environment, was very very different. There was a feeling of `thickness' or density to the environment which I have never felt before. Coming storms in the evening were portended by the rising of the hair on my arm. Was in complete communication with the elements, and the elementals in that environment.

If interested, I can dig up the notes I have from that period and the dialog with some of the experts present with us on that journey. Can never forget that truly virgin environment.
new game new game

Re: Bio weapon Bio-graphy Bio- sphere. When the time comes -

just an interesting event.
about 6 years ago
upon returning from the  Gila Cliff Dwellings,
the mrs and I pulled off the road to have lunch.
after a bite of tyme, a 200-250 year old pine
tree could no long defy gravity. think of the odds
of that happening, even with the multitude of trees.
the way it all happened was most interesting. i heard
the initial release of energy and lo and behold a towering
tree is falling parallel to our location, but like no harm is
going to come about. the mind races for a moment and realized,
all is fine.
that is all...
new game new game

Re: Bio weapon Bio-graphy Bio- sphere. When the time comes -

the sign said, no camping advised!
so I, one that is anti-social to the core(thanks dad),
i decided it was a good day to set up the tent amoungst a stand of aspens,
in the colorado mountains.
the bears were experiencing a lean summer of forage.
imagine that, lol.
that night a bear ambled by the tent within breathing distance.
the communication between us was one of natural harmony rather than fear,
a walk with the enemy per say.
experiences will shape a reality that ignores all we are told.
signs, signs everywhere, do this- don't do that, imagine that, me working for you...
new game new game

Re: Bio weapon Bio-graphy Bio- sphere. When the time comes -

chamomile- the head showing the arrangement in 21 (blue) and 13 (aqua) spirals. Such arrangements involving consecutive Fibonacci numbers appear in a wide variety of plants.  may the antidote be natural occurring? oils of the existence we experience...
new game new game

Re: Bio weapon Bio-graphy Bio- sphere. When the time comes -

bel-timing of the future is something that fascinates the inner sense of reality. the preparation is  the folly. thanks for that response!
new game new game

Re: Bio weapon Bio-graphy Bio- sphere. When the time comes -

for a sense of focus/calm; amyris(west indain sandlewood),patchouli, frankincense, lime, ylang ylang, roman chamomile, sandlewood(hawaiian). intune...
pure, worth the fiat...

Re: Bio weapon Bio-graphy Bio- sphere. When the time comes -

Well...
you picked up on the 'bear' thing without even reading the memo.
And then gave me a laugh with another reference to something picked up via fine attenae! Yea. The tent thing. How'd you do dat dude?

Here comes the "Oaxaca" Post.... enjoy - it's inspired by you. But perhaps... you've 'read' it already?
J J

Re: Bio weapon Bio-graphy Bio- sphere. When the time comes -

Have you tried Palo Santo? My go-to favorite.
New game New game

Re: Bio weapon Bio-graphy Bio- sphere. When the time comes -

I know not! Must be some stops to talk, look, listen and think, but most important is this natural order (present).
Just being with natural settings has brought a sense of antenna reception from the “the walk” to clear one of near zero human distraction, can I call it a spirit of seeing all to be, natural.
Parallel journeys. May the journeys converge as out far enough they  appear to...