CORONAPOCALYPSE: the LAST MAN STANDING WRITES IN - from le Rue Morgue!

                                               "de nier ce qui est, et d'expliquer ce qui n'est pas"

As this very first MARCH ... in a new decade of this new millennium of post-reality madness roles in...
 cometh this

'mother of all' sort n sweet "wrap up" stories - MOTHER OF ALL PSYOPS - COMES TO A BOIL!... with the kind of deadly precision - and prescience - which the FAKENSTEIN-formatted scribblers of the ONEMEDIAS' 'alt' franchise have come to both fear and loath...    when clicked upon, it reveals the live time arrival of what despised and suppressed reporters of really real news had been detailing since 2015...

namely, the only ACTUAL "AXIS" to exist - in a sea of excessively phony "AXISES" ... OF "resistance" and other creatures of invention! What sayeth this missive so out of step with the "alt and msm" flavors of fake news medias?

"Protecting assets, disposing of assets - much of the Syrian Imbroglio will in hindsight prove to have been about Srael doing exactly that; The current decline of Daesh/Isis is quite in keeping with that TERROR STATES' program, whereby the conclusion of the phony wars in Iraq and Syria can be brought about once the petroleum assets it seeks are safely sequestered, and the affected states sufficiently neutered! Using both the Turks and the proxy mercenaries to achieve all this has been the keystone of its strategy - one we are now witnessing the final flourish of!...The Syrian Endgame is coming to a boil. The players have been assembled, the confrontation which will break the middle east into open warfare has been carefully primed for live time!"

Sound about right,.. as headlines such as Turkey claims over 2,500 Syrian soldiers ‘neutralized’, 5 air defense systems destroyed

and Israeli chopper strikes Syrian Army post in Al-Quneitra scream news of "actual" events which will be "repackaged" by the respective wings of the ONEMEDIA into appropriate soundbites of disinformation?

Yes. Quite right. Only.... wait! That bizarrely ACCURATE ANALYSIS linked above was FROM TWO YEARS AGO!  And yes.... that same analysis was the outgrowth of background work detailing how this new alliance of TERROR STATES would come into being:
Two States - One Agenda: Ethno-religious 'Cleansing'
GORDIAN KNOTS
which appeared on sites now surgically removed from the internet where they originally appeared... in the manner that most of this reporters' legacy of discordant detailing of what's left of 'the really real' has been 'disappeared.'

On the brighter side... as I review the broken shards of my decade long effort to reveal to denizens of a dying western world the true nature of their peril... what pieces of flotsam and jetsam still swirl topsides in the sea of media deception, and accompanying suppression of real journalists, serve to detail and explain EVERYTHING which is 'occurring' at this present moment... without my having to do more than write a prologue to their assembled details!

"What's he sayin boss?" Whazz he sayin>.... for the terminally dazed and confused.. the briefest of synopses: As outlined on the pages of this very site... back in January thru March, 2018... the AIR FORCE OF URUSALEM is now wreaking havoc in the south of SYRIA ... whilst the armed forces of its puppet state satrapy Turkey are unleashing havoc pon the forces of the Damascus regime in the north west of that failed state and Muscovy satrapy. A two pronged pincer attack designed by the talmudists to prolong the suffering and breakdown of Syria into yet another failed state... while utilizing the services of BOTH of its 'superpower' dogsbodies to carve up the remains.

 That analysis - disparaged and/or ignored[or- when absolutely necessary - simply plagiarised!] uniformly by the talmudically o/o fake news press - has once again proven to be THE ONLY accurate review of [the totally staged yet deadly "real" in effect]"events" in the muddled east.

Events which, in sum, were the creation of that TERROR STATE in the s e Med whose work to transform our worldly paradise by birthright into a hell on earth has now come to fruition UNOPPOSED. Events, the timeline of which I undertook to expose and explain, so as to best prepare those willing to fight for their own survival to do so equipped with that most precious of swords - awareness! None proved willing or able amongst ye's to draw out that weapon from the grasp of the LADY OF THE LAKE. Tis enough, indeed more than enough... that I brought you the opportunity. That failure is not mine. Deadly peril in the muddled east - as predicted - now drifts as a toxic cloud of man made mischief to the interstices of a wester world which declined all warning with sneering contempt.

It is - in other words - no longer a case of "WHO KNEW>"WHO COULDA SEEN IT COMIN?" years before the script was 'activated'... it's a matter of who's work can be most consistently and severely suppressed, so as to never see the light of day... the longest? IF it was ONLY a matter of having detailed years in advance... how the turco-talmudic alliance now wreaking havoc upon what's left of the failed state of "Syria" and its' weakling 'superpower' owner Muscovy came into being...

I might be accused of falsely presenting myself as a candidate for that dubious award. After all... its only FIVE YEARS since I started the series of stories which would provide all the background necessary for anyone interested ... to assemble an accurate understanding of what's going down right now here in the muddled east. FIVE paltry years.. of rolling back ONEMEDIA lies and distortions. HOWEVER...

in truth... the farcical nature of this longstanding game of QUASH THE MESSENGER must be viewed in much longer & wider context... wherein the perspective which developed, and then culminated in this very site - as a study of  KABBALISM IN ACTION - was one which began appearing on this 'internet thing' OVER TEN YEARS AGO ...

when I released the news of Merikas fateful apotheosis into the Empire of Terror

as a detailed description of the manner in which complicity in the crimes of talmudic kabbalism would lead ALL MERIKANS into a talmudic hell zone .... which IS BEGINNING ONLY NOW ... to appear in the plain sight of even the densest of exceptionalist noggins! CORONAPOCALYPSE - WELCOME TO YOUR WORLD unter-mensch of the sad sack wester lands! You refused my invitation to 'GET REAL' ... whilst there was still time to do so. Now the bill for that turning of the backside has indeed come due.

And... in due course... it too will be detailed~! By 'THE LAST MAN STANDING'  ... aka - he who presents the 'post mortems' of mass exercises in social reprogramming and general mayhem... as NOT seen on your tellyvision. And is it not sweetly inevitable, that - https://nypost.com/2020/02/28/israeli-scientists-claim-to-be-weeks-away-from-coronavirus-vaccine/??? ... now that 'secondary re-infection' along with 'no acquired immunity to coronavirus' have been conveniently introduced to the plot line??? Just more... "kabbalism in action!" Ho hum.

But what... I enquire of myself... has allowed me to return to this haunted wreck of a repository of really real reports upon the totally unreal landscape of the contemporary scene? Why return at all... after swearing that the work done here was at an end.. having served its purpose of warning all disposed to learn... of what horror lay ahead? What has at last accommodated me to the previously unwelcome task of picking up metaphorical 'pen' ... to address an audience of nought? Why, the only thing that could! The arrival of that moment when I am at last allowed to serve in function of chronicler... freed from previous assigned role of PSYCHOPOMP to a dying people...who still had the chance to at least cross over  from life to a wholesome death... with souls intact for another kick at the karmic can... somewheres down the road! To arrive... in other words... if not 'alive,' at least 'intact' psychically-speaking, to that point on the 'other side' where... "at the rivers end... we begin again."

Alas, such is not the fate of those with whom I pleaded, all those years, for as to listen. For all those who presumed the 'zombie' state of neither living nor dead to be but a trope beloved of writers of fiction! A deadly - quite 'man made' disease now stalks them... careless of all their protests as to their status as 'masters of the universe'...

 allowing me to at last segue seamlessly into assumption of my longstanding alter-ego identity, Augustin Dupin... wherein, as "fictional" creation of EDGAR ALLAN POES' impossible imagination, I conduct a forensic accounting of the MOTHER OF ALL CRIME SCENES... NO LONGER as reporter... but instead, as the writer of a GHOST STORY... of the hyperreal kind.

FREED FROM ALL CONCERN AS TO WHICH 'AUDIENCE' I must address... I now enter into conversation with an audience of ghosts... as chronicler of the ghostly, apparitional nature of your descent into the talmudic hell zone which awaits you now westerling. I know that you expect only to be 'entertained' by what you deign to read... and 'entertained' you now shall doubtless be! I was once of your world, and maintain the power to describe your actual situation to you... because I left it, of my own volition, whilst the time and opportunity to do just that .... remained. That time is gone. As are your chances of restoration... to the world of the living.

Read and weep... or don't read, and creep... away to some false refuge of your hopes. I write. now on, for posterity... for those who come next, in your absence, in your wake, for those who will descend like Noahs' brood... from the pitifully few that fell clear of your errors and mistakes. No... I am not concerned, dear ghost, with what you might think of my 'impenetrable' writing style, nor of me,  not indeed... if truth be known... with anything you may 'think' at all, as you swirl about in that new zone of madness and dread that the wester world believed itself immune to.

It was impossible to believe - that I, who took that grave vow so long ago - "may all sentient beings receive the benefit of whatever merit may accrue me"  could ever assemble the steeliness needed to break the bonds of solidarity and compassion with those left behind in the fallen lands of the west. And yet, at last it has come to be. Through nothing other than your own contempt, ignorance, and complicity in the sufferings of others which your kabbablist masters inveigled you into... you now transition towards a state which is not sentient. The zombie GOLEM neither feels nor understands compassion for 'the other.' And neither shall ye deserve compassion. A judgement which you have rendered upon yourselves.

. "C'est la vie" - mon vieux amis!

I write from... and for... this post-western world which now comes into being... as yours declines into something neither dreadfully alive..... nor peacefully dead.
"de nier ce qui est, et d'expliquer ce qui n'est pas"

Cosmicenhancement Cosmicenhancement

Re: CORONAPOCALYPSE: the LAST MAN STANDING WRITES IN - from le Rue Morgue!

And again it's undeniable, glad to see a new post.
newgamer newgamer

Re: CORONAPOCALYPSE: the LAST MAN STANDING WRITES IN - from le Rue Morgue!

If I lined up the usual suspects and studied their "look", well, I think that would be just about enough understanding for me, not to mention that dagger in back feeling if I didn't Michael walk backwards...
Cybill Cybill

Re: CORONAPOCALYPSE: the LAST MAN STANDING WRITES IN - from le Rue Morgue!

This post was updated on .
Augustine,

I have rightfully consumed your articles from GBM, BR, Storify, a few ZH comments and The Way Back Machine.

Originally, a random reading of a ZH comment drew me to you. I was like: Who the Hell is this guy? I MUST READ HIS WORK!

Well, a flurry of time/space flux's later and a tailored CORONASUIT donned, I am ready to brace for the fiery impact of Suburban Amerika meltdown.

I am fortunate to have recognised the need, and be on the mends with NATURE. The process is not complete and the battle will continue, but I am confident I can get my ass to the other side - EVEN IN THE MIDDLE OF THE BLOODBATH.

I look forward to your chronicles. Hopefully they will be mandatory reading in the classrooms one hundred years  from now.

En Garde!

p.s

Have you seen this ZH. The Alt 'ONEMEDIA' I follow regularly is praising this:

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/darpas-pandemic-prevention-platform-could-develop-therapeutic-shield-fight-covid-19-summer

Re: CORONAPOCALYPSE: the LAST MAN STANDING WRITES IN - from le Rue Morgue!

I had no intention of 're-engagement' accompanying this post - nor the absurdity of a dialogue with ghosts such a willingness would imply...

but your assiduous application of the most insidious technique for drawing me out has indeed succeeded in finding ... and penetrating... whatever portal of 'communicability' still must lie somewhere in my chain-mail defenses~!

No one - certainly not myself, at any rate - could resist the unstinting couth of a "tailored CORONASUIT" ...

being the very epitome of what sets aside the bouyantly 'bon viver'... from the pedestrian 'non viver!' In olden thymes, this is EXACTLY how our elders & betters tackled the most troublesome of issues. The ability to spin a silk purse... out of a swines' ear was the marker of what separated that class of fellow for whom being 'well turned out' both sartorially AND cerebrally was de rigueur ...  from his many imitators.

With those two 'in the bag,' the eccentric gentleman was ready for EVERY eventuality - viral plague being no exception, nor any great impediment to handling things with that wisp of humor which separates the man... from his talmudic goy-toy inferiors ...by more than a country mile! One either 'has' it... or, they do not. YOU certainly have both... in abundance!

I long noticed your moniker in the list of registrants, but paying no close attention assumed you to belong  - as per the chosen name - to the feminine persuasion. But now... forced to reckon close up with this subtle 'agent provocateur' in my midst, I look again more closely today, and see what may be better read as "cy bill!" A fitting name for one entrusted with the devious task of 'spooking' me once agin - in the great tradition of a "Cataclysm" or other such evil genii! You gave yourself away at last, you see... by blithely naming me as "Augustine" ... as a sharpened barb directed at my rather arrogant assumption of the mantle of the great "Augustin"... Dupin.

There are NO known entities who could have been cognizant of the former - Augustine, that canonized cretin and former Manichean dualist in 'saints' cassock... being my very own bete noir! NO ONE that is - outside of my own subconcious that is...

and the subtle wit that belonged to my now dearly departed, who knew me much better than I knew myself... but no longs needs such plain vanilla means of communication as this forum! It was of course, that arch-degenerate Augustine who procured the famous "80 Numidian Stallions" by which he bribed the Roman state to turn against Pelagius - thereby ensuring the fall from grace of that newish entry in the 'religion' sweepstakes - Xhristianity- and ensuring as well our western civilizations entrapment in a never ending nightmare of talmudic 'dialectical'  distortions. Augustines' sinful coup against the Pelagian doctrine of NO ORIGINAL SIN  would be followed by the similar psyop of "Jean Cohen"/John Calvin against whatever remained of sanctity and sanity in that Church of Satan! Wholeness wholly lost - the 'wholly unholy' wester world was tossed... onto the bonfire of vanities which would become our fate to duplicate - o'er n o'er agin ' ... till nothing was left...

except to conduct conversations with one's own rampant subconsciouses~! Congratulations - your guile has won through o'er my defenses... and I stand indeed - 'en garde' against further such attacks as this small outpost of sanity in an insane world may engender! Kudos y saludos... O worthy one!

"This life, for mortals, is the wrath of God. The world is a small-scale Hell". "This is the Catholic view: a view that can show a just God in so many pains and in such agonies of tiny babies" - Augustine
Cybill Cybill

Re: CORONAPOCALYPSE: the LAST MAN STANDING WRITES IN - from le Rue Morgue!

This post was updated on .
Funny that my post summoned your communicable self. Check.

Just last night I tossed and turned in half-slumber, resolving to maintain radio-silence on the eye-nternet.

Your reply was discovered during my mission to delete that very comment from this board. Remain it shall!

On numerous occasions I had typed-up a response to various entries on your nabble medium. It was reasonable caution holding me back from pressing 'post message'. No doubt there was a sinister presence.

However, time has past. Those forces have achieved their victory and should no longer regard ANYTHING on the eye-net as remotely threatening. I feel safe...r.

After-all, the smart ones fully recognise that the death of the host is the only threat to an over-achieving parasite. Their own blood just doesn't have that same texture and savoury flavor.

'Till Next Time,

Billie
newgamer newgamer

Re: CORONAPOCALYPSE: the LAST MAN STANDING WRITES IN - from le Rue Morgue!

The really real ghosts are frankist sabits, the evilest of spirits that never everest die...
but, yeah, nuf for a lifetyme of mental fatigue...