Cheesy Slices of the Real Way Politics Works - Outside of ONEMEDIA distortions!

Occasionally - all too occasionally - one finds a jewel of useful intel among the flotsam and jetsam strewn along the "disinformation highway" which we call "the internet." The post below is one of them... and... therefore, another 'essential read' for those few wishing to understand the present dynamics of competing forces in the muddled east!

Just keep in mind - when I write "competing forces," we're not talking about 'real' nation states competing as such for power and influence. We're talking about 'puppet' nation states on a kabbalist talmudist string... all competing for a piece of the 'pie' which the forces of international finance capital control... and dangle before them - all the better to achieve its' 'foreign policy objectives!' All right - as usual - the horde of screaming acolytes of this mega-popular site of mine are now chanting...
'take us to the money shot... take us to the money shot~!'

and who am I - to say no?!? Read this paragraph hipsters -

"Of note, Reformist and moderate media outlets are generally in favor of reasonable ties with the West while broadly opposed to Russia, which in their view either blackmails Tehran or bypasses it. In contrast, staunch conservatives and hard-liners are staunch fans of Russia and consider it as part of their coalition against the United States."

Yikes. You want analysis? Here's my analysis: the ultras of the 'Ranian ragin hyper-islamic rebbe right - aka... "the conservatives"/// are as unnatural an ally of the neo-bolshevik state capitalist ultra-leftists in Russ-ia as one could ever imagine. On paper that is! Remove the roadblocks to real understanding - eg., the hyper disinfo of the ONEMEDIA - AND

it all makes perfect sense! Once you consider that the "Iranian Islamic Revolutionary" theocracy holding the Persian peoples hostage is as UNNATURAL a toxic 'imperialist-inserted' fake regime as one could ever imagine! THEY(the phony mullahs) ....the STOOGES OF THE MONEY POWER IN MOSCOW...and the rabbincally rabid MILLENNIALIST MADMEN of mordor(aka Srael) are all working from the same script!

As such. the major value of a piece such as this one is to serve as an express antidote to the febrile imaginings of that pack of kabbalist lackey luggage which brays forth bout

"new Eurasian alliances," "anti-imperialist blocs," "Russo-Turkic-Iranian/Hizboolah triads" and the rest of the usual fake narrative. Behind which screen of lies... you will find the usual players... playing their usual roles... biting and kicking each other in the frenzied fashion of drowning rats fighting for the same piece of molding cheese!

When I proposed... in this recent post
The Return of the "Essayist"

to continue 'going down the rabbit hole' with a part two... I imagined of course, yet another 'long-winded' essay in the style which attention-deficit-laden denizens of the western lands have come to fear and abhor! But... seems to me that in this lil ol post I've managed to pack more dynamite under the ties of fake news train tracks than ever before! Think of it as 'geopolitics-lite'... your 'populist' response to fake populists... and other poseurs of the phariseeutical kind!

 Enjoy!

al-monitor.com
Iranian mistrust of Russia surges as Syrian war winds down
Rohollah Faghihi

In Iran, the media's negative view toward Russia is intensifying amid speculation that Moscow is bypassing Tehran in Syria.

Unfavorable Iranian views of the Kremlin go back to the early 1800s, when the Russian empire defeated the Iranian army in two consecutive wars, leading to the cession of major territories to Russia. Under two treaties between the two countries in 1813 and 1828, Iran ceded Dagestan, eastern Georgia, modern-day Armenia, the southern parts of current-day Azerbaijan, including Nakhchivan, and Igdir province, now part of Turkey.

Negative views toward Moscow persisted into the 20th century. In 1965, 14 years before the Islamic Revolution that toppled the US-backed Mohammad Reza Pahlavi regime, Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, the founder of the Islamic Republic, slammed the Soviet Union along with Britain and the United States as enemies of Iran, even calling the Soviet Union filthier than the other two.

In the years after the revolution, anti-Moscow sentiment persisted as Iranians saw Russians arming Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein, who had started a war with Iran, a deadly war that lasted eight years and killed many Iranians.

While the two countries had a rapprochement of sorts after the fall of the Soviet Union, the improving diplomatic ties along with Moscow’s supply of weapons to Tehran did not remove the negative character of Russia in the view of ordinary Iranians.

There have also been other issues harming ties between the two countries, at least in the views of many Iranians in recent years. Russia’s constant delay in completing the Bushehr nuclear power plant and delivering the S-300 missile defense to Tehran are among these issues. However, despite long delays, the Russians eventually did fulfill their commitments. Even during the nuclear talks, there were many reports and much speculation in Iran about a supposed motive for Russian leader Vladimir Putin to have the negotiations not reach a positive and lasting settlement so that the Russians could take advantage of the situation and use Iran as a card to extract concessions from the West.

Now, Iranians are suspicious of Russia’s role in Syria and what are seen as Russian attempts to bypass Iran, which has paid a steep price to keep President Bashar al-Assad in power in Damascus. Media outlets' reports seem to play into these fears and doubts of much of the public.

Of note, Reformist and moderate media outlets are generally in favor of reasonable ties with the West while broadly opposed to Russia, which in their view either blackmails Tehran or bypasses it. In contrast, staunch conservatives and hard-liners are staunch fans of Russia and consider it as part of their coalition against the United States.

The moderate conservative Tabnak news site, close to former Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) chief Mohsen Rezaie, wrote Jan. 17, “Based on an agreement between Russia and Syria, Iran and Iranian companies have been partly put aside from the process of reconstruction and investment in Syria, and consortiums have even been established between Syria and Russia in a number of sectors, and if Iran wants to join the reconstruction process, it should [at first] talk to the Russians. This is not speculation but rather an issue that has been discussed in the government, and the Iranian government is deeply worried about this.”

The news site added, “Iranian Russophiles aren’t willing to speak about the breaking of promises by the Russians and their blows to Iran’s national interests. The Russians left us when UN resolutions against Iran were passed and didn’t deliver the defense systems when we needed them, and are now harvesting the [fruit of the] efforts of Iranians in Syria and are accompanying Saudi Arabia in Yemen.”

According to the Jan. 18 edition of the Reformist Qanoon daily, President Hassan Rouhani had sensed losing the Syrian market a few weeks prior to the end of the Islamic State (IS), leading him to contact Assad to discuss the reconstruction of Syria. The Iranian president reportedly said, “The Islamic Republic of Iran is ready for an active participation in the reconstruction process.” Immediately after that, a senior official of the IRGC said it is ready to pioneer the reconstruction of Syria if the Rouhani administration decides to do so.

Qanoon wrote Jan. 18, “We shouldn’t allow Bashar Assad or any other person who is trying to stop Iran from [having a role in] the reconstruction and post-IS era [in Syria] to reach their goal. This is because a part of the national interest is tied to economic and financial issues.”

The daily emphasized, “That a [country] pays the price of fighting, and after the end of the conflict, [some] others come there [to harvest the fruits of Iran’s labor], is not an appropriate and honorable measure.”

Qanoon continued, “If the US is the Great Satan, Russia has a background full of betrayals of Iran and Iranians, and moving to be embraced by this country, which is only seeking its own interests, is costly.”

It seems as if the fears expressed in the Iranian media aren’t far from reality. On Feb. 17, former IRGC commander Yahya Rahim Safavi, now a senior military adviser to Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, said, "The Islamic Republic must be reimbursed for the price it has paid in Syria, and the Syrians are ready to do that in oil, gas and phosphate mines. My assumption is that we paid a price, but [both] Iran and Russia became the winner of this scenario.”

Mentioning an agreement, which may by the one cited by Tabnak, Safavi continued, “The Russians have reached a 49-year agreement with Syria in which they will have a military base as well as political and economic gains. I think Iran can reach a long-term political and economic agreement with the Syrian government, so that we can get a return on the price we have paid; however, we [already] have [a share of the] exports from the phosphate mines of Syria.”

Maestro Maestro Maestro Maestro

Re: Cheesy Slices of the Real Way Politics Works - Outside of ONEMEDIA distortions!

Talk about the regurgitated memes on the internet solely based on conjecture, rumors, lies, and propaganda.

Shall we stick to the FACTS?

1. Even the SOVIET UNION sold Russian oil for the illegal and unlawful (Article 1, Section 10 of the US Constitution forbids the usage of debt as money) dollars of its sworn enemy, the USA.  Talk about failing at your fiduciary duties.
2. Aiding and abetting your enemy by de facto backing his illegal and intrinsically worthless currency with valuable Russian oil is TREASON.  Both previous Soviet and current Putin administrations were/are traitors.
3. Putin NEVER said he doesn't sell Russian oil for American dollars.
4. Putin NEVER disclosed how much oil he sells for yuans and euros, and how much he sells for dollars.
5. Neither YOU nor anybody else besides Putin's close entourage know exactly how much Russian oil is sold for American dollars.
6. FACT: we know that a considerable amount of Russian oil is sold for American dollars because the Russian central bank has substantial US dollar reserves which international Russian arms sales are not sufficient on their own to account for.  The only other significant (and higher in dollar amounts) source of Russian hard currency income is OIL SALES.
7. Even the oil Putin sells for Chinese yuans is a laughable illusion and ploy to pretend that he's not indirectly selling oil for dollars when he gets paid in yuans.  The Chinese yuan is JUST ANOTHER NAME for the American dollar.  The yuan is not backed by gold nor can it ever be!  Like all IMF member countries including the USA, all European countries, Russia, India, Turkey, and China itself; China is PROHIBITED from using gold as money or backing the yuan with gold.  For how many years  have we heard now that China was going to back the yuan with gold next month and dethrone king dollar?  Lies and propaganda to fool you.  It worked, didn't it?  You all still think that an oil/gold-backed yuan derivative is right around the corner, right?
8. The euro is WORSE than the dollar and the yuan.  The euro is not even issued by a sovereign entity.  Not even the central bank of a sovereign power. As per above, the euro is NOT backed by gold.  Since the euro is a totally undefined banker-created illusion, no one can even pretend through convoluted reasoning that the euro is backed by the taxation ability of the sovereign that issues it.  In other words, the euro is not even backed by the labor force of the tax-serfs like it is claimed in the US of A.
9. Furthermore, the euro (like the dollar, the yuan, the yen, the shekel, the ruble, the dinar, etc.) is completely UNDEFINED as to what its value is.  Hence ALL contracts (which require quantities and values to be clearly stated) denominated in euros (or dollars or yuans) are FRAUD.  And nothing but fraud.
10. The yuan?  It's only "backed" by the stupidity and perfidy of the Chinese ruling classes in delivering to the West the real and valuable goods and services produced by the Chinese people in exchange for illegal and worthless dollars, this only in order to be granted the ability to stash away billions of said dollars in secret Swiss bank accounts.  The Chinese leadership don't care about the wealth that China is thus losing and transferring to the West as long as they personally enrich themselves at the Chinese people's expense.  To put it another way; the yuan is "backed" by the bribes that the Chinese President and the Chinese Communist Party receive from anglozionist bankers in return for their facilitation of the exploitation of the Chinese masses.  As evinced by the Lamborghinis driven by the US-residing kids of aforementioned traitorous Chinese officials.

You see, Putin is just the tip of the iceberg.

You are about to hit, my friends.

Re: Cheesy Slices of the Real Way Politics Works - Outside of ONEMEDIA distortions!

Well...
even if I couldn't find a video with THREE RATS fighting over the same piece o cheese...
at least my pizza slice metaphor was tri-angular!

MM... as your capacity for cynical reflection shows signs of not just matching, but maybe beating my own... your take on the dark force(s?)behind all this madness pls!
Maestro Maestro Maestro Maestro

Re: Cheesy Slices of the Real Way Politics Works - Outside of ONEMEDIA distortions!

Why, that's easy:  it's called Homo sapiens.

Why would they pull the trigger otherwise, when ordered to do so.  If man's nature was basically good, he would not be able to comply with orders that compelled him to lie, cheat and commit gratuitous violence.

People like you and I, we are trying to make people act AGAINST their basic instincts.  We are trying to reason with monsters in hopes of convincing them to restrain their core nature.

Because it is OUR nature and burden to keep rolling Sisyphus' rock up the mountain.

I'll take that anytime over what regular do for a living every day.

Rejoice bro.  :o)
Maestro Maestro Maestro Maestro

Re: Cheesy Slices of the Real Way Politics Works - Outside of ONEMEDIA distortions!

...regular folk...
reante reante

Re: Cheesy Slices of the Real Way Politics Works - Outside of ONEMEDIA distortions!

Now hold on a sec, MM. (and pardon me, ma Bel.)

You can't call it human nature and then proceed to separate the three of us from it.

It's a cultural problem of the worst kind.

Maestro Maestro Maestro Maestro

Re: Cheesy Slices of the Real Way Politics Works - Outside of ONEMEDIA distortions!

reante,

Sure, you have a point.

I just have a hard time identifying anymore with the species I'm supposed to belong to, my friend.
reante reante

Re: Cheesy Slices of the Real Way Politics Works - Outside of ONEMEDIA distortions!

I hear you, man. I was just getting technical.

Unfortunately h. industrialis is all i have to i have to work with, as far as the people world goes, anyhow. Fortunately working with the rest of Life is a pleasure.