Chemical Yoga: Warp Speed into the Depth of the DIRTY DEAL!

After being correctly diagnosed by our most able on-site etymologist as "of two minds" ... which - like a world with 'two suns,' is a very good thing, rather than a state of schizoid nature...

I've realized that the oscillations tween role of  "journalist" and "archaeologist(of the mind kind!)which seem to battle it out for predominance here, are part and parcel of that same "resolution" which I keyed upon in the story "Physis-and-Techne-Resolution-of-False-Dichotomies"

and indeed complement each other in intent and execution. So though our recent excursis to the land of "nostalgia" and dreamtime was gnawing at me as a diversion from the need to stay abreast of developments in the [un]real world of contemporary geopolitical theater...

|Rudy Giuliani is  Donald Trumpโ€™s new personal attorney representing him in his criminal scandals|

happily I stayed the course to this point - HARVEST TIME - and with that harvest now in... it's time to take (yet another!)trip round the bases, in celebration of another BIG WIN! Simply by relaxing into the flow now getting fully charged by the interchange here, instead of worrying about how to 'direct traffic', I have the luxury of flippin a switch - on the time machine console - and returning the readers gaze to Gold for Oil - Oil for Blood: Part 8 - Gotham City Blues & Further Clues (Feb 4th 2017) ....

instead of having to spend time updating the (fake)news cycle as does the faken news mediaz...

the reader(of the savvy sort)can digest what I had written over a year ago! Crashing down on the heads of the Drumpf Gang right now is the very same sequence of factors which I carefully laid out to a disinterested, disbelieving, contemptuous and spiteful gaggle of uber-losers back at that time...

"RED" rUDy Guiliani ... Mickey Flynn... the Zarrab trial... all dots connecting what is now about to take the fakest POTUS ever

down down down... and the once mighty Republic(of Fear)there with him! Kabbalistic hell, you see... is a space where "be-ings" apparently still go about their 'Busi-ness"...

yet like the "Hungry Ghosts" of the tantric hell zones - distended bellies & necks too small to ingest nourishment - exist as mere torture toys of their talmudic masters. If you like the sounds o dat.... just relax and stay where you be! Cause soon nuff you be gonna get - A LOT o dat same state!

There is no news. But there is quite a bit going on right now which I did tell the disbelievin world about some time back... which you may wish to review so as to keep your noggins above the waterline.

Now back to our archaeological work!

When the story of Karl Kellner was introduced waaaaayy back when on the vestigialvision.com come website... I was operating upon a set of premises which - while correctly surmising the presence and great influence of 'kabbalism in action' - had not fully formed the necessary understanding of "frankist-sabbateanism in action!"  Therefore... the story was not only incomplete, but ultimately a cul de sac.
Chemical_Yoga___vestigial_vision.pdf

Time to correct that. Before so doing - it is absolutely vital that each and every one of you who have contributed to this weeks outpourings ... read and digest the above linked Physis and Techne piece... as it has something key for each of you, I noticed in re reading it. Then...

with the original "KARL KELLNER AND THE DEATH OF FORESTS" likewise under your belts... we will be moving in to 'warp drive.'

As preamble to that very tasty snack attack... I will simply add ...

the essentially "judiac" nature of the name Kellner was NOT known to me at the time of that original posting. The "transmogifications" of surnames practiced by the adherents of "Josef Frank" were likewise not known to me at that time. As a result - I did not understand the significance of "Karl Kellner" fully - in the way I do now. And as the full effect of FRANKIST SABBATEAN neo-gnostic heretical judaicism finally sinks in to this nomadic noggin,

I've pulled one more treasure out of ye olde 'DRAFTS NEVER PUBLISHED' vault... which takes us |beyond where mensch (of the detective kind)have ever traveled before! I offer you therefore ... a sneak peek at the not yet ready for full publication =

L 'Or ... Or , Sutter's Gold - An American Story La Merveilleuse Histoire de General Johann August Suter!

Sutters_Gold.pdf
with the weary but wry smile which goes with the fact that.... yes...

when I did the background check.........

Searching for surname SUTTERwith soundex code439000 .

Soundex Name Databases
439000 CADAR P
439000 CADER AJKp
439000 CADIER KZ
439000 CADOR p
439000 CADORIO Z
439000 CATER KO
439000 CATOR KY
439000 CATORRA f
439000 CATORRE f
439000 CATTER Jg
439000 CAUDER A
439000 CEDAR AJKRc
439000 CEDER ABJKMWX
439000 CEDREY Pf
439000 CEJDER A
439000 CETER ABJM
439000 CETERA J
439000 CETORA f
439000 CETTER AJ
439000 CHADER A
439000 CHADROH J
439000 CHAJDER AM
439000 CHAJTER Ao
439000 CHAUDOIR Q
439000 CHEDER AKM
439000 CHITARU H
439000 CHITER A
439000 CHITRA A
439000 CHITRO KR
439000 CHITRYA H

any NEO-JOURNO needs do - to be worth his/her salt - yup - that's what come up - and that's jus "PAGE ONE!" from |Avotaynu, Inc. - the leading publisher of products of interest to persons who are researching Jewish genealogy, Jewish family trees or Jewish roots. |

welcome to the really real...
dirty deal fellow acolytes. ALL your history ... n other stuff... belong to 'dem' ... now.
Least until this here Gรผero from Guerrero grabs em back... one cartoon episode at a time!

HornofFind HornofFind

Re: Chemical Yoga: Warp Speed into the Depth of the DIRTY DEAL!

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
new game new game

Re: Chemical Yoga: Warp Speed into the Depth of the DIRTY DEAL!

gold for oil part X. a financial prediction coming to fruition. reversion from the failed violence of oil to keep intact the saud fraud of dolla regime. the trade of the century has a screening of  the entire mic cast west.
the east accumulates...
new game new game

Re: Chemical Yoga: Warp Speed into the Depth of the DIRTY DEAL!

break thru, drop out, begin to live again, of two minds...
find one sun, that rises to new beginnings!
files restored to that of an infant.
free of an upbringing. via 3 traits, that now i can mediate to "normal".
reborn...
Maestro Maestro Maestro Maestro

Re: Chemical Yoga: Warp Speed into the Depth of the DIRTY DEAL!

This post was updated on .
The Pre-Socratics tackled the fundamental problems that the universe presented itself as, and never let go of them.  The philosophers that followed, Aristotle and Plato chief among them, assumed that they had true knowledge of the basic nature of the universe, and proceeded to build great edifices of words and concepts above this illusion, without any real solid foundation to support them.

Post-Aristotelian and post-Platonic thought is the bankers' fiat money's equivalent in philosophy, consisting of the peddling of wares (words and concepts that pick out things that actually exist instead of mere illusions) that do not exist in reality.

This lack of presumptuousness informing their unwavering focus on the real issues yet to be solved is what really distinguishes the Pre-Socratic philosophers from those that followed them.  This also explains why the modern world prefers the original impostors Aristotle and Plato to Anaximander and Thales.  (I never understood why they killed Socrates; not anymore than why 60 million human beings killed each other in WWIII just because Hitler and Churchill said "jump!"  Because Socrates was on the right track perhaps, going in the opposite direction, when he said, 'all I know is that I know nothing.'?)

Before you can point to the Boundless and know and say that This is the Boundless, you must be able to distinguish the Boundless from everything else that is not the Boundless.  This requires that the Boundless be the OPPOSITE of what the Boundless is, that the Boundless have boundaries.  In order for the Boundless (Apeiron) to exist, in order for the Boundless to be known, it must transmogrify itself into its opposite Peras!

Literally EVERYTHING consists of the fundamental subject-predicate pair 'I know' followed by all the things and thoughts populating the universe, or the set of all things extant.  This is the atomic form of the known, and only possible, universe.  Everything that we feel, think and experience merely consists of additional items grafted to this fundamental node.

Having thus had their intellectual institution hit the rocks of reality and torn asunder upon the unassailable reefs of truth, most men continued to 'go West, young man,' instead of turning back from the illusory road to perdition.

For the impossibility of Apeiron also entails the illusoriness and non-existence in reality of Peras itself!  How can the limited or Peras exist where the unbounded Apeiron does not, to help set off the limits and boundaries of the Peras by virtue of its juxtaposition?

The examination of Apeiron and Peras leads to the extinguishment of both.  For both Apeiron and Peras posit each other as a necessary premise and constituent of their very own existence [and not just for purposes of mere delineation or distinguishment to render them observable] whereas their opposite natures are wholly incompatible and exclusive of the other.

You cannot mix Apeiron and Peras without destroying both.  But, with either absent from the mix, both disappear.

Mankind has continued to erect the proverbial Tower of Babel ever since the beginning of written history at least, without ANY foundation to support it.  Dichotomy presupposes unity and vice versa.  Therefore both are FALSE since incapable of existing independently of the other.

Like the tusks and the trunk of an elephant which cannot exist without the elephant.

Philosophy is the continual denial of the elephant in the room.

I don't know what to say anymore.

reante reante

Re: Chemical Yoga: Warp Speed into the Depth of the DIRTY DEAL!

Maestro,

Start with saying 'you're welcome, reante!'

The Home Cosmology has been checkmated.

The HC is in the parlance of 'quantum culture' but it is fundamentalist in nature, whereas quantum mechanics has for obvious reasons been an easy one for kabbalistic postmodern relativism to co-opt.

The HC is a meta(phorical) device for the -ing in rewilding, because quantum leaps don't exist. It is a true framework, and it will serve us well in decreasing measure until we return to the next animist state cycle wherein, once again, simply grooming one other in the hollow will suffice.

Thank you for the grounding.
Maestro Maestro Maestro Maestro

Re: Chemical Yoga: Warp Speed into the Depth of the DIRTY DEAL!

You're welcome, reante!  (For confusing me even more than I am already.  ๐Ÿ˜ฎ)

I am talking about going back further than just monkeyhood, by the way.  All the way back to the impossible origin, shall we say?
Maestro Maestro Maestro Maestro

Re: Chemical Yoga: Warp Speed into the Depth of the DIRTY DEAL!

Reante,

I don't find the idea of quantum leaps reasonable either.  Just because some supposedly authoritative human beings (they must be JEWS! ๐Ÿ˜‰) cannot measure an increment, it doesn't entail that it doesn't exist, hence the excuse of the "quantum leap" to rationalize away one's own failure at science.

Still can't even come up with a unifying field theory in physics, instead keep bombarding us with neuron abuse day after day.

reante reante

Re: Chemical Yoga: Warp Speed into the Depth of the DIRTY DEAL!

Nay, not monkeyhood. To be alive. To be together. To be alive together.

Togetherness. Grooming is togetherness.

When one-on-one grooming began to be supplanted by community-organized ritual, because grooming could not keep pace with group size, adverse conditions, or both, it heralded the beginning of the end of the animist state. Grooming is the root of Dunbar's Number.

We are grooming each other in Bel's Hollow.That is what we are doing here. Because the world fucking sucks. But Life is awesome.  And the lurkers are freeloading as usual, seemingly unaware of the gift of giving, LOL.

reante reante

Re: Chemical Yoga: Warp Speed into the Depth of the DIRTY DEAL!

Desire for quantum leaps is elitist/lazy. It's the new age desire to get something for nothing. Many Worlds theory, is just a hall of mirrors, like multiculturalism writ even larger. Not buying it. Expanding Block Universe, as i recall, is the best of the contemporary mass-consumption frameworks for AC but still goofy.

Impossible origin; you saying there's something before Grooming, maestro?
reante reante

Re: Chemical Yoga: Warp Speed into the Depth of the DIRTY DEAL!

the surplus society has us conditioned to think of pedophilia and other sex offenses when we hear the word grooming.
Maestro Maestro Maestro Maestro

Re: Chemical Yoga: Warp Speed into the Depth of the DIRTY DEAL!

Reante,

No sir, I dare not go there.  ๐Ÿ˜

Let's just shock the monkey, see what happens. ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ˜Ž
reante reante

Re: Chemical Yoga: Warp Speed into the Depth of the DIRTY DEAL!

Uh oh, metamaestro's goin into the C in god! Whatever you do man stay the fuck outta the A in god. I didn't tell you about that yet. The leaky AC is from the A in god leaking into the MC part of the AC mother. You might come back to the house burnin down. ;)

The A in god -- the universal energy field -- is power without consciousness, and it should not be in a man. It's where the kabbalists go to relax. Its like Ghawar Field on meth.
Maestro Maestro Maestro Maestro

Re: Chemical Yoga: Warp Speed into the Depth of the DIRTY DEAL!

reante,

I hadn't seen your post about the explanation of the grooming bit.

I agree with you wholeheartedly on that.  That's what we are doing here, yes.