Deja Vu Too!

The last post – Deja Vu all over again – went a long way towards finally getting to grips with one of the major mandates of this new site... dissecting the narratives foisted upon us by the ‘new internet medias,... in order to discover the purpose and players behind their phony storylines and duplicitous misrepresentations. The format = a bit of real news update mixed with a breakdown of the fake news medias  ‘hypnotic trance’ mischief - was so good, I think that I’ll repeat it here!

The ‘silver lining’ in all the slow, interminable work of transferring years of production over here[all the graphics and links in each story have to be laboriously redone one by one]has been getting a birds eye view of what common themes run throughout that nine year time period. One theme that stands out above all  –  THE STATE as a self-perpetuating model of oppression by which criminal cabals mask themselves, for instance – has been continually popping up in stories both historical and topical alike, not due to any particular effort on my part to find it, so much as to the never ending deployment of the fictional ‘nation state’ as a battering ram by which the despoilers continue their pillage and destruction! "Nationalism," it seems, has more use than just the stirring up of passions in order to justify pointless hostilities - it is now a convenient smokescreen under which to hide the undermining of societies via culture wars which purposely conflate a countries' people with the crimes of the state regime which rules over them.

This theme first cropped up with 2010s’ “Precession of Simulacra.”  There, I explored the notion of  collective guilt of societies whose ‘governors’ involve them deliberately in the crimes of international talmudic gangsterism. Complicity becomes unconscious guilt, becomes a need for ‘sacrificial atonement becomes ....

well, I present you... America(USA)in the present moment... and rest my case. That said, however...

It took me the better part of 10 years to travel the mental distance from - realizing that there was something inherently false about the 911 "Muslim Terror" storyline.... to being able to conceive
that a state had in fact conducted an operation against 'itself'... to realizing finally that the so-called "war on terror" was designed in fact to be a 'war on our reality' itself.

It would take the better part of another decade before I would finally realize the nature and purpose of this 'full spectrum' war. Via the strange twist of fate of becoming a ringside witness to ANOTHER COUP BY A GOVERNMENT - AGAINST ITSELF - in July 2106, I was granted unique insight INTO the nature of the TERROR STATE as the full and final outgrowth of statism itself!

As a result of that staged event, the war on reality was finally fully revealed. The tactics of which involve appealing to the westerners innate search for a 'good' power with which to counterbalance the 'bad.'

Having never bothered to study their own history and philosophy, thereby undertaking to see just what dialectical reasoning, in its early "Hellenic" form had evolved into - in its talmudic kabbalist form - the naıve reader becomes easy prey for the master dıssımulationists....who are happy to provide a cast of heroic actors and nefarious bad actors to go with them! Result? What we see underpinning the 'alt-media' version of the muddled east right now - a war between an imperialist west and a savior from the East - in the form of a re-born "Russia" with a mission to save the world from evil! Since it's safe to say that astonishingly few seem to see through this threadbare narrative, I find myself tasked with single-handedly shining a light into dark dark places, all the while trying to get back to my more pleasing undertaking of historical accounts. Oh well it's been that way for years now - I suppose there is nothing much to do but get on with it.

Through the middle part of the decade, the stories covered financial angles, in which the ‘hidden hand’ of the moneypower was discerned to be advancing a shell game by which to leave investors financially castrated.  Then everything came 'dovetailing' together, with the  "The Devious Dervishes of Turkish Banking" series

blowing the whistle on corrupt ‘neo-liberal governments, and their unholy alliances with banking and media to destroy both real ‘news’ and peoples’ real savings! After that, 2016s phase running through examinations of the Turco-judaic evolution of the state as ethnic cleanser and enforcer of monoculture.  Now we have arrived on the new site, ready for a new direction, with an awareness of just how much ‘the more things “change,” the more they “stay the same!” And since these syncopations of history and politics stay completely off of the radar of ONEMEDIA presentations, I guess that leave me free to ‘own’ the territory! Studies in dissimulation – OR – the PSYCHOPATHOLOGY OF STATISM.

Leaving aside - for now - the question of whether there is something inherent to the nature of THE STATE which allows for its' subsumption by criminal enterprises, all this body of work has firmly ESTABLISHED that in the course of history, at any rate, that is indeed what has occurred, over and over. As such, 'states' and 'statism' both are now identifiable as suspects in the crime which we are investigating here.

But what came by surprise out of those studies of STATISM and the use of state power to deceive and defraud one's own citizens was the revelation of collusion on the part of 'new medias' which were supposed to be watchdogs' upon the 'old medias' complicity with the powers that be! Nine years and some hundred and a half stories later... with the close of the storify platform we arrived at the denouement of the adventure! STATE/MEDIA/FINANCE welded together into a behemoth directed by talmudic kabbalism in the form of its 'int As a subcategory of my major theme of STATE AND MONEYPOWER malfeasance, the systematic duplicity of a now ONEMEDIA controlled by Russo-tamudic mafiyas has risen to central prominence every year!

Which brings us back around to the present – when a fully hatched TERROR STATE modeled upon the rabbinical talmudic theocratic autocracy but posing as an “Islamist” regime, has attacked the one part of the muddled east where secularist plurality looked to be coming to life! In the Afrin campaign of the TURKISH TERROR STATE we see all the madness inherent in that form of fascist ethno-supremacism. Fortunately, we are also seeing what happens when folks are brave enough to stand against that monstrous coalition of religion and greed. A full week into the invasion, which has seen no help come from any direction for the attacked Afrin Canton, the bluster has increased as the ‘results’ have diminished.

https://www.almasdarnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/volu.jpg

With news of the SDF once again taking the strategic mountaintop of Jabal Barsaya from the mercenaries Turkey had sent to capture it, the wheels are indeed falling off of the neo-ottoman victory parade.  Had they been quick to press home the initial advantage of surprise and overwhelming advantage in material, the Turks might have been able to make a dent in the defences. But, just as with the story from earlier this week here which hinted at a certain ‘deja vu’ to this exercise in arrogance and hubris, the weather has proven as much a foe of the jihadis as the forces arranged against them. And as with Italians of 80 years past, the Turkish weaponry will prove no match for a determined people defending their own homes!

What is important about the situation now is the appearance of that script by which I long ago predicted the western alliance would be provoked into internecine quarrel, collapse, and then, defeat. It’s coming about as I write – the Turks told to play the role of aggressor against the Americans near Manjib, Trump told to listlessly tread water, while waiting for disaster, the Russians looking on, knowing in advance, from their talmudist buddies directing the whole affair, just how this movie ends.

So as we sit back and watch this production unfold, knowing that a veritable ‘armeggeddon’ has been set up for the western world, there may be small comfort in seeing the small signs of successful resistance such as are showing themselves in Afrin, but the example is a telling one – given the right circumstance, and attitude, we humans can still face off against ‘evil’ – and come out on top! Even now, if a lazy and disunited west were to throw off their Talmudist shackles, and the puppet leaders who have encouraged them into those chains, it would not be too late to stop what is planned. I doubt very much that it will, of course, but its important to make the point anyways. Free will is a powerful counter to genocide – when used by free peoples!

But can it counter the combined might of THE STATE... when ALL STATES ARE AT HEART ... allies in the cause of reigning over citizens instead of being reined by their citizens?
https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/kurdish-forces-retake-strategic-mountaintop-northeast-afrin/
https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-turkish-forces-claim-strategic-mountaintop-northeast-afrin/

Now then, on with our dissection of fakelore and phony storylines. Here's a warm up for our next episode:

“Maybe I’ll say something that someone might dislike, but that’s the way I see it,” Putin said in an interview for the documentary Valaam, an excerpt of which was broadcast on Russia 1. “First of all, faith has always accompanied us, becoming stronger every time our country, our people, have been through hard times.

“There were those years of militant atheism when priests were eradicated, churches destroyed, but at the same time a new religion was being created. Communist ideology is very similar to Christianity, in fact: freedom, equality, brotherhood, justice – everything is laid out in the Holy Scripture, it’s all there. And the code of the builder of communism? This is sublimation, it’s just such a primitive excerpt from the Bible, nothing new was invented.”

Look, Lenin was put in a mausoleum. How is this different from the relics of saints for Orthodox Christians and just for Christians? When they say that there’s no such tradition in Christianity, well, how come, go to Athos and take a look, there are relics of the saints there, and we have holy relics here,” Putin concludd

"Communist ideology is very similar to Christianity??" My my... where have I heard that type of talk before? The attention of prescient readers will already be drawn back to a story which appeared here a couple of weeks back - the lead off story of this new platformhttp://geopolitics-behind-the-mask.36089.n8.nabble.com/Iran-Persia-Israel-the-Song-Remains-the-Same-tp12.html, in fact.

Everything old is new agin... or is it the other way around?!?!?