Dog Wags Tail?

Or... tail wags dog?

Now for an interesting development which has caught everyone by surprise.

Overnight, the Turks roll a force into position to block the SAA from relieving two Shiite villages in southern Aleppo. They occupy positions in conjunction with al-Qaeda franchise  Hayat Tahrir al-Sham.

At the same time, media reports that the head gangster of the southern wing of the Russo-talmudic maifya, in Srael, has given his junior 'partner' and leader of the northern wing some special instructions.

"We are at a watershed moment in Syria. Will Iran base itself in Syria or will this process be halted? I made it clear to Putin that unless this process comes to a halt, we will stop it. In fact, we are already working to curb it,” he said, as quoted the Israel Hayom newspaper." https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/working-curb-iran-syria-netanyahu-putin/

The move against the relief of Shiites besieged by sectarian jihadists accustomed to trap, rape, and pillage those of that sect they can find... conducted by a force of TSA regulars along with their jihadist sidekicks, would appear to be the evidence of Mr. Netanyahus' remark being true.

And further compelling evidence of the precis which this site - and it's predecessor - has put before a disbelieving world for almost two years now.

Now look at that picture .... again... and tell me, who is the "MOST POWERFUL MAN IN THE WORLD"??