Faken News Follies! "Alt-media" psyops I have known - and overthrown!

Has the trickle become a torrent?

Looking back on the "Rogues Gallery" of phony resistor sites that I have dueled with
An Anniversary of Sorts -how the Rogues Gallery Grows!
Liars, Thieves, Monsters - and Agents of a Foreign Power: Welcome to the "alternative media"

Site in Danger — Survival Prospects Bleak

News of the woes of those
 ... sites which became nests of kabbalistic intrigue - whilst posing as repositories of resistance - is flooding in. Opening a browser which had stayed unused for many a moon, I found the rss feed for yet another "once fabulous/now nebulous" website gone bad.

Subject of my 2016 expose - the DARKMOON Debacle: Anatomy of a Deception - the darkmoon.me site had provided me a signal education in how to identify a 'turned' website - which, when added to my researches as to the true nature of the zerohedge psy-op * Empire of Fear Porn *

and the previous tutorial provided back in 2011 by the notorious 'Progressives for More War' site "Veterans Today"... gave me everything I needed to be able to watch the same slow process of corruption happen to the jimstonefreelance.com site... the last best hope of those who were trying to stay afloat in a sea of kabbalist deception!

Now, watching the barking and biting tween Sibel Edmonds and her protege Corbett - it's clear that the end is indeed at hand for the 'alt-medias' of the occidental world.... and that the the mysterious fundings behind them are drying up. Change of tactics in Kabbalatown? Most likely, a change of location; in keeping with my diagnosis of the plan to gradually loot the west and drag the pickings eastwards, the new center of the fake new medias is Moscow and points east! All of those shill platforms like 'strategic culture' are the beneficiaries as the well runs dry for the dried out husks of golemized and discarded wester world turncoats. Torture toys, used up and discarded.

survival-prospects-bleak/indeed! Couldn't happen to a better bunch of ghouls! Who used their unacknowleged 'budget' from black sources to bludgeon the Muslims and other real resistors - till "Ormanci" arrived to blow the whistle! And now... behind the pathetic smoke and mirrors explanations of 'being hacked' and 'under attack'... the truth will out - the audience has dwindled down to a few hopeless white guys with fantasies about turning back the clock to the times when life was good for them! Tis over...

and my work has born fruit. I exposed the once real whistleblower Sibel as a turned victim of blackmail.
Veterans' Today as an equally toxic mess of disinfo. Zero-cred, ditto. And worst of all - now the end is nigh for the guy who couldn't ever be wrong  - and so goes down with the rest of the cast. The pity of it is...

all of these people did some good work at some point - I corresponded with most of them, knew them at a point when their minds - and motives - were clear. And therefore became witness to the changeover in each of them. A cautionary tale - which guided and improved my own quest for security and anonymity.

And thus left this space... as the last and only caravansarary - on the roads thru deserts of the really real!

Down down down they go! It's taken time... but the nine pins of the faken n taken(over)"alt-media" psyop are all falling... like trees in a forest, the pattern of their demise making way for fresher, stronger re-growth - of 'truth in media kind!

tha tha that's all folks!

12
reante reante

Re: Faken News Follies! "Alt-media" psyops I have known - and overthrown!

Catalysm,

No, i do not believe that what you are asking is possible. there are no higher (or lower or other) dimensions of Applied Consciousness (AC) in this universe. When we speak of dimensions in this sense, we are speaking of universal dimensional Realities. 3D is 1 dimensional reality, 4 would be another. Incidentally, i heartily suggest people do not get waylaid by the ultra-New Age ideas of 7, 9, or 11 dimensional New Age 'realities' or even just the '5th' dimension, purportedly of pure consciousness. The C in god is not a dimension. It is the C in god.

Universal history is the dimensional reality build-out, the ever-increasing sum of the Collective Applied Consciousness of the Past (CACP).

The Present is a paradox and as such does not exist. I defy anyone to define it. The Present is a great kabbalist tool with which to farm escapist people.

"I found that if I regard what I saw as a projection of motion in a four dimensional space on to our three dimensional space--not speaking of 4d spacetime here--then such motion is possible. The motion does not violate the laws of physics in a higher dimension. Objects can move in that space in a smooth fashion that will only appear to violate the laws of physics in our 3d space. A simple way to arrive at this is to think of motion in 3d space that is projected onto a 2d plane. Assuming UFOs are in some sense real, this also explains their jerky motion, their ability to suddenly shoot off at incredible speeds. They would necessarily need to have mastered traveling in 4d space. If the 4th dimension is time, this could allow for superluminal speed in three dimensions bearing in mind that what we see is a projection. In fact, the physical object itself need not move at all, but merely rotate in place in 4d space."

Multiple dimensions being occupied at once is impossible; we are well aware of the limitations of multitasking; multitasking dimensions would require the alien AC mother to be able to hold the space of two Realities, including a non-native one comprised of a non-native CACP. Isomorphism would not suffice. Only an alien messianic figure could do that -- a god organism -- and messiahs don't exist.

While there may well be many worlds (many universes) there is no possibility of a MANYWORLD REALITY in which a UFO can be witnessed by a 3D observer to maneuver in a 4D way. This should be self-evident should it not? The reason it is self-evident is because that phenomenon would entail a leaky CACP,

Your use of the term 'projection' strikes me as a soft-pedaling of the UFO action (AC-derived) of your speculations. The holographic universe -- CACP -- is not a projection. Tupac's 3D hologram performance and the 3D airplane holograms broadcast from the missiles (without warheads) that were guided into WTC 1 and 2 and the pentagon, are technological projections, but the AC hologram is a Symbiotic Hologram of the C in god and the A in god. Technology is not isomorphic with symbiotic life. We must realize how badly they have distorted our reality with their science fiction.

What Reality has to offer is more than enough. Hill believes, as consistent with general relativity, that interstellar travelers can exceed the speed of light in and of themselves within their acceleration field, even though from the stationary earh reference frame it would appear impossible.
reante reante

Re: Faken News Follies! "Alt-media" psyops I have known - and overthrown!

About 90pc of our dopamine should be being manufactured no by us, but by our beneficial gut flora. Dr. Natasha talks about how mother nature takes advantage of the placental evacuation in childbirth as a powerful cleansing opportunity. One of nature's wisdoms is the stacking of functions, which is why it is a central tenet of permaculture. In natural contexts, the mother's cleansing function was not a problem for the fetus. Now the fetus swims in a toxic soup of accumulated industrial toxins in the mother, and firstborns obviously bear the brunt of the abuse. And upon traveling
the birth canal, assuming they are not surgically extracted through the mother's abdomen, instead of becoming covered in their mom's healthy flora, they are covered in a degenerated flora that becomes its immuno-digestive-gut-brain, and proceed to drink the selfsame colostrum cocktail.

Think about the firstborns you know, in comparison to their younger siblings. Who is more holistically robust?

"One influential hypothesis assumed that psychosis arises from an prenatal disturbance of prefrontal-subcortical network formation (Weinberger, 1987). According to this theory, a dysfunction in the prefrontal cortex (PFC) mediated in part by dopamine D1 receptors is at the core of treatment-resistant cognitive deficits and negative symptoms. Due to the deficient top-down control of phylogenetically older brain areas the subcortical D2 receptor function is thought to become disinhibited, thereby raising “the wind of the psychotic fire” (Laruelle and Abi-Dargham, 1999) that promotes the formation of hallucinations and delusions."

Catalysm Catalysm

Re: Faken News Follies! "Alt-media" psyops I have known - and overthrown!

Reante, when we speak of dimensions we are dealing with coordinate axes that are pairwise othogonal, having a common origin, they are just a method of accounting for position. If you have a 4d space, the coordinates would be denoted (x1, x2, x3, x4). This is a four tuple. You can take a 3d subspace of this 4d space by using a by simply designating x4 = 0. That would simply eliminate the fourth axis. But there are an infinite number of 3d subspaces of a given 4d space, which can be obtained by rotations of any given 3d subspace around any straight line through the origin. All of these subspaces are "part" of the larger 4d space and exist simulataneously with it.

A simple illustration of a projection of a 3d object onto a two dimensional subspace is your shadow. Note that the shadow exists in the larger 3d space as well as in the 2d subspace. Thus if a given space has n dimensions, then there are n-k dimensional subspaces for k= 0,...,n-1. Thus any object in a given dimensional subspace occupies multiple dimensions simultaneously.

General relativity posits a 4d space with the fourth dimension representing time. Thus, instead of taking about position coordinates, GR deals with space-time coordinates occupied by "events" which have three space coordinates and one time coordinate. GR introduces gravity, which is lacking in Special Relativity. The effect is that space-time becomes curved, but what I said about multiple dimensional subspaces above still applies.

Higher "curled-up" dimensions apply in string theory, but I haven't studied that. It might not be worth it in any case, because it depends on supersymmetry which has been discredited by LHC experiments.

Note that according to GR and SR, faster than light travel by objects with mass is not possible. The SR equations show that mass becomes infinite as the speed of light in the vacuum is approached.

At this point, I have to ask you what is an acceleration field. Are you just attaching  a vector to every particle in the space showing the direction and magnitude of acceleration of each particle? In any case I'm going to order Hill's book.
reante reante

Re: Faken News Follies! "Alt-media" psyops I have known - and overthrown!

Catalysm,

2d doesn't exist. 2d is an abstraction, as is the pointilist 1d. Anything commonly referrred to as 2d a product of MC (metaconsciousness).

A shadow is only 3d. Whatever it shadows out is also 3d.

You did say the shadow was an illustration, so perhaps you agree with the above. At any rate, it was a useful metaphor for the multiple dimensionality of the proposed subdimensions, if not analogous.

For me to put any stock into the existence of 4d, you would need to give me more than just high-level (almost too high!) abstract thought as it relates to a UFO sighting that's NEARLY explanable in 3d. I do realize that you were graciously responding to what you perceived to be my mischaracterization of dimensionality.

What is it about biological Life, in your experience, that makes you think that ontologically it could be nested? And, barring any direct experience of nested reality, what makes you think that industrial people you may have never met, who are by definition ecologically diseased, might be capable of persuading you that reality is indeed nested?

"Note that according to GR and SR, faster than light travel by objects with mass is not possible. The SR equations show that mass becomes infinite as the speed of light in the vacuum is approached.

At this point, I have to ask you what is an acceleration field. Are you just attaching  a vector to every particle in the space showing the direction and magnitude of acceleration of each particle?"

 Yes. Hill says that the mass of the vehicle in the acceleration field is its resting mass and the kinetic energy of everything in the field is zero, in accordance with the zero mass of the graviton. Hence no infinite mass at light speed, just resting mass.

He seems to think that positron-electron annihilation is the most likely method of generation, and references dmitry ivanenko's belief that such a reaction can result in a gravitational output.

12