First news in from Waterloo!

Like clockwork:

When I wrote here - some four days ago -
"At the same time that a massive amount of confusion, deceit, and war like posturings would fill up the news about Syria and the Idlib campaign...
a second front of combat would assail the Philander-in-Chief on the domestic side. And... here we go!"

I could see that Syrian skies were soon going to be filled with "even moar" lies...
but I could not foresee just how quickly we would skree yet another trip around the bases for the ARMY OF BOB.

And while I'm having more and more trouble getting onto that board, to complete my demolition derby... the odd time I can squeak a comment in, I use it to the max. Today, for example -

on a thread where the "southfront" scammers tried to spin the campaign in the north... any ol way but true... I quickly blew ... a gasket, then put this thru the basket.

Well, I couldn't capture the whole thing with the screenshot... but the rest is - allow me to say humbly - I think my best effort to date to sum up the Syrian situation so simply that even a mind-wiped merkian ceptionalist cannot but get the picture!

Bob is my screen name... or part of it, you see... on the infamous talmudic kabbalist blog I often refer to here as the very heart of the grand scam by which the west falls into the hands of its worst enemies. And here we are, not a week later, and the wheels are indeed falling offa the WHOLE TRICYLE which I stated a while back here it would be my aim to finish demolishing.

I've not been allowed to get back on, since then, to respond to the announcement that ... as per my precis repeated here near ad nauseam  ... srael has indeed just knocked the snot outta the last pretension of the tard nation that "R\uss/ia is anything but a paper tiger satrapy of the $power.

Stay tuned... as I revv up for -yet another- warp speed drive into the really real...
part two:Trifecta! ARMY OF BOB does the PENNINSULAR CAMPAIGN - all over agin!

I can smell the blood of an army of russo-talmudic tards... just waiting for a sharks' tooth to sink into!
 Me- in my Berber 'going to battle' get up... preparing for lift off!

WhatMeWorry WhatMeWorry

Re: First news in from Waterloo!

Thanks Bob, er - Bell, er - Bell Bob!
I just saw this over at ZH and thought - nice, now I don't have to wade through endless anal-Isis of the quagmire that is your aptly named muddled east. If what you have written here is correct, then the whole movie has been spoiled with your trailer.

A very nice, concise summary this:

spare yourselves more public embarrassment... and shut up n learn something. Here's how it has always worked:

sreael created an army of jihadists which a coalition of its puppet faux islamic states supplied and maintains in the field.

srael took over the two former "superpowers"  via control of their puppet "presidents"... already owns the asses of the phony farsis in I-ran... destroyed Iraq and looks to finish its plans for regional hegemony in Syria.  Neither Drumpf nor Pootie maintain any shred of executive authority in any of this. The script is written - only crisis actors need apply.

Once you digest all that... we are caught up... and can proceed - without need - of further pointless exercises in russo-talmudic spin.

over n out!

Re: First news in from Waterloo!

Bobby Bel...
and the Drells/from HOUSTON texas. "We not only sing... but we can dance as good as we can walk!"
Those were the days... screamin TexMex horns and a rippin bass line!
"Tighten up y'alll - but doncha get toooo tight!'

I kinda passed over your comment/question as to gold and stuff... as it was outside my immediate zone of focus at the time... but I'm eager to knotch a post here about the subject. Just the gentlest of prods.. and 'GOLDZILLA' will escape into the public domain once agin!
Sent from ProtonMail, encrypted email based in Switzerland.

On Tuesday, September 18, 2018 7:06 PM, WhatMeWorry [via Geopolitics Behind the Mask] <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

To unsubscribe from First news in from Waterloo!, click here.

J J

Re: First news in from Waterloo!

Anyone know how to delete their account on ZH? I've contacted them via their listed email addresses but have had no response. Maybe I need to start all-CAPS shouting FUCK ISRAEL, over and over again. LOL.

Re: First news in from Waterloo!

lol.
no, sorry.... shouting  "uck Fisrael" is part of the "approved" memes now [see my comment from just yesterday directed at a tard name of 'brazen heist' there!] by which the trolls run by urusalem set up a faux 'anti-sraeli' vibe, so as to better insert their wasp like 'stingers' later on, in the tiny brain cortex of their zhombie victims!

As I remember, our bud Maestro managed to convince the talmudic twins to pull the plug for him... but I'm not sure what award winning technique he employed to do so!

On Wednesday, September 19, 2018 6:19 PM, J [via Geopolitics Behind the Mask] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Anyone know how to delete their account on ZH? I've contacted them via their listed email addresses but have had no response. Maybe I need to start all-CAPS shouting FUCK ISRAEL, over and over again. LOL.

To unsubscribe from First news in from Waterloo!, click here.

new game new game

Re: First news in from Waterloo!

cog dis-the prevailing mental block widely consider the normal human condition.
does that help?
it just seems so futile to care about our future when the majority lack critical thinking skills.
and
how many time a week am I talking to someone and realize "it" is 5 move, game over idiot that really is the enemy...
nuf from this fukwade for the day(lol).
thanks for the update, rockem sockem bob...
mucho apprendi
Maestro Maestro Maestro Maestro

Re: First news in from Waterloo!

Some of my postings and indirect responses by hasbara trolls, namely from one with the handle "james".  The link: http://www.moonofalabama.org/2018/09/syria-israel-provocation-kills-russian-soldiers-russia-will-take-political-revenge/comments/page/4/#comments

And the screenshots:

IMG_8489.PNG

IMG_8490.PNG

IMG_8491.PNG