GLAD TIDINGS! States of Grace replace States of Siege

It would be possible to suppose - perhaps ‘logical’ even – that the item featured in this next segment of our study of FRANKIST-SABBATEAN culture war is nothing more than a figment of my own imagination. As much as I can credit that imaginative faculty with great powers, however, “Between Two Worlds: Exorcism, Gender and the Israeli Nation in Roee Rosen’s “Tse””... (Shelley Harten Between Two Worlds kunsttexte.de)        https://www.scribd.com/document/284763173/Between-Two-Worlds

cannot be attributed to this writer, even if it seems to serve my purposes to a tee! Someone named “Shelley Harten” wrote it, and if I am appropriating it here – in the spirit of the Talmudic “buccaneers” of the (not so)Spanish Main of olde –

it’s because... I’m just a deserving guy. And a diligent researcher whose quest for truth in media takes him sometimes to exotic and far out places! I’ve also learned in the past while a fair bit about ‘liminal spaces’... the gray areas between boundaries such as ... life and death, for instance, so it’s not terribly irregular that I should stumble across another kind of ‘liminal world’ ...

which our author and the “artists” who populate that demi-monde would have us believe is one poised between ‘gender’ and ‘identity’...

but as I will argue here, is rather more likely to be the zone between “sanity” and “total insanity”... of the completely sabbatean kind! Roee Rosens’ 34 minute. 2010 short film "Tse" (English: "Out"), can be described as involving...

“an exorcism performed by an Israeli lesbian couple in the form of a sexual BDSM practice.... The video is divided into three parts: an interview with the two women, describing their sexu­ality  and  their  thoughts  on  Lieberman,  the exorcism/BDSM session and a music performance of an old Russian song. During the exorcism the possessed ”sub” cries out popular citations of Lieberman while being whipped by her exorcist/lover/dominatrix.”

Is that liminal enough for ya? I loves me some art as much as the next punter... but that’s some kinda orgy of art! (not that there’s anything wrong with dat!)Nor can it be incidental that the whole performance serves as an expression of current self-consciousness on the part of denizens of the *"Original” TM TERROR STATE in the sunny s e Mediterranean; Srael is home to the largest per capita collection of ‘gays,’ ‘transgendered’ and generally mixed up folk in zee entire world! You did not know that huh? Well... that’s why we are here – to shine a spotlight on the interstices of Talmudic kabbalism – in action!

My description of the nature of a ‘culture war’ waged against the wester world – as delivered in the opening part of my book project – BARBAROUS RELIQUARY – provides us the necessary ‘context’ with which to take in this monumental marker of ‘chickens comin home to roost’

but in order to really see the full spectrum madness of it all – whereby the dragon has begun to eat its own tail – we need to go back to the scene of the original ‘crime’ against nature... in the kabbalistic context! Long after “Sodom” and Gomorrah proved to be an integral element of the pre-judaic Cannanite scene, in other words... talmudic mysticism was ‘comin outta the closet’ as a gender-bendin amalgam of passive-aggressive ethnic supremacism and religious exceptionalism cloaked in a veneer of millennialist longing for a ‘healed world’ in the form of a 10,000 yr Reich of Judaic world dominion. Huh?

Well, you see... the Tsevi guy – Sabbatai – was as mixed a bag o nuts as ever there was! Not just prone to fits and seizures... interpreted by his followers as flights of mystical ectasy...  he was totally unable to fit himself into the ‘male-female’ polarity thing; after three wives, and numerous stunts, such as ‘marrying a torah’... the guy was just a total flub in the sack. And since the majority  Judaic world of that C17th epoch totally bought into the notion as proclaimed by his prophet – Nathan of Gaza – that Tsevi was indeed ‘the Messiah,’ this was a built in ‘contradiction’ if you will, tween straight-laced, torah-based judaism... and the mystical NYC-Studio54 style flamboyance of their Liberace of the Levant!

Working hard as they’ve been – to turn western society on its head and gender relations right round the bend... our multi-generational culture warriors surely must have paused for thought at some point – to consider what kind of effect it might all have on their own kith n kin? Like “Israeli-American" Rooe and his cast? Hardcore lesbian BDSM sex... no matter how much you dress it up in post-modern jargon or ‘post-structuralist’ phrasing... is just porn as a lifestyle. Not only does it spell demographic doom – which can’t happen too soon, to their intended victims, the westerlings – but it also reeks of decaying social fabrics, forces of psychic dissolution, mental insalubrity... and a whole lot of other stuff which – you better be careful of when wishing it upon others, it seems!

“While being whipped in a living room setting with a few invented ritualistic paraphernalia on the walls, such as Rosen’s quasi-mystic mandala depictions of possession, Ela develops parallel to her sexual arousal, typical symptoms of the possessed. She is shaking and quaking, suffering from painful convulsions of the body and contortions of the face. She carries a glazed look and rolls her eyeballs. Throughout history most accounts refer to women possessed by male dybbukim
.”

Welcome to Srael... in the 21st millennium! She’s a shakin n a quakin, it seems, even whilst growin ever bolder in criminal confiscations of ‘other peoples properties!’ Karma .... or
kabbalism in re-action? Revenge of the Borscht-flung Belt!

Having subsumed all channels of communications, most every part of the financial systems world wide, a giant chunk of governance over nation states and education systems, and working upon gobbling up the rest... kabbalistic talmudism just may be ... in crisis! But... butt... maybe they are really on top of it... and via the “AI REVOLUTION... plan to transfer their demented mind/souls into mechanistic ‘containers’ perfectly in keeping with the whole materialist theology of Babylonian-based “judaism” from the get go!

We can’t really know, can we? But at least we can parse the elements of a long historical record which provides insight to those who know
how to see what is... by not seeing what is... nought!

The news which I bring you is... good... and bad! As always... the bad part first; in no way does the pending demise of a small point on the map named Srael point towards the end of the problem of fake hebraics packaging themselves in frankist-sabbatean sheeps’ clothing! Those inverts have infiltrated and absorbed the body of wester society to a degree which now makes the host and viral visitor indistinguishable – and perhaps even – mutually dependent. As  will be later showing you, the manner in which not just elites of the west.. but many many of the proles themselves have been bound to the genetic bloodline of the kooks is far beyond the common understanding.

As much it was a total joke for Judaic half breed mischlings to invent and trumpet their “Aryan” nation in the garb of “NAZI” ideology, for any movement or political grouping to pretend these days to be capable of assembling a quorum of followers ‘free’ of the taint of ashkenaxi bloodlines is a moronic endeavor doomed to speedy death. Frankist-Sabbateans spread so effectively through the stock of Germans, Anglos, Irish, Scots, Franks and Italo-Hispanics as to make moot whether there are any of those ethnicities indeed intact! The “Mixed Multitudes” of the fallen lands are in truth a leavening of ‘original’ stock along the Atlantic fringe, with the refugee remnants those who fled into the Eurasian steppes, now presenting as “Slavs” and associated groups... plus the Berber/Basque/Cruithini non-IndoEuropean speaking substratum,

within the greater group of R1b “Arbin” blood lines of Central Asian Turkic origin and the Semitic style infusions of Phoenician type. Since more than 60% of “western Europeans” carry the dna of the two latter mentioned groups, the notion of racial ‘purity’ is a laughable farce! But hey! There’s always some good news!

No matter that covert kabbalist-talmudic Frankist Sabbateans have infused their dna into the Europoid populations on both sides of the Atlantic, such that – “we” are now pretty much “they,” and vis versus... (come to think of it... that may well account for the apparent break down of our buddy lately – a dawning awareness of the really dirty deal without an appropriate preparation can be soul-scorching! No worries mate - I do unnerstan!) But all of this is creeping in from what is supposed to be my book project.

What matters most here... is to reclaim the independence of spirit deducible from the realization that -
“they” cannot ever be “us”... unless “we” signal OK... in the form of accepting the state of possession which the ‘dybbuk’ thing implies. Kabbalistic magic always requires the acquiescence of the victim.

This leads us to an interesting antagonism in Rosen’s “Tse”, although I would not reduce it to “the nation was raped by Lieberman” parallel. Rosen far more elaborately connects the equation of the possessed passive female body and the politically mislead nation with a sexually (dis-)empowering practice. BDSM is a playful analogy to real life power relations. Leaning on Foucault’s concept of biopower, one may say, that Lieberman’s emphasis on the Jewish character of the nation, produces a utilization of Israeli Jewish women as reproducers. The women in Rosen’s video, both Lesbian and both having sex for the mere pleasure of the sensation and not for reproduction, are counter-images to a neo-fascist mother figure. The choice of BDSM sexuality unhinges the hierarchical power relations of a dybbuk rape. By performing the exorcism as a BDSM session they rebel against any form of being subjected to the power relations as established by right wing politicians.”

Well, no, ... nice try, but no “Lewinsky smoking gun” for thee Roee n Company! Just as the Turco-judaics of the DRUMPF DECEPTION CRIME SCENE I’ve begun filling yas in about........... live for the chance to rape n pillage the skiska nation, fulfilment of that fruitless fantasy always leads to their own dissolution and demise! Which is what we are witness to now. Not just ‘srael’ tho friends! The whole mo/fo Tower o Babel be a burnin down... nation states which you thought would live forever, dropping like flies...
Into a corrupt and dissolute sewer of mafiya run TERROR STATES of which Srael itself is the primary example... tho Russ and the former mighty Republic fronting Atlantic and Pacific property both, as well are in collapse!

Chindia not laggin far behind them... and Japan... well, talk about demographic suicide. We are in the final stages of collapse of “the STATE” as a guiding human institution, in other words. But to pull this thing outta the fire... without going straight into the fry pan...

"Since the decline of outright "Empire" as the dominant model of both political ambition and financial fortune, the "nation state" has figured in the lexicon of political discourse as the primary form by which humankind organizes into territorial structure and economic form.

As such, the concept it implies - of 'states,' - be they republics, dominions, principalities or kingdoms - governing by means of a sovereignty granted via vote franchise, inherited bloodlines, or ideological sleight of hand, has remained a sacrosanct principal of so-called 'political science.' To call into question the idea of the "nation state," therefore, is to equally challenge the notion of 'political science' itself!"

We are gonna have to get creative, as a people... like never before! Or maybe... jus maybe... like always before... long before... when the forbears secretly enjoyed a semi-paradisical existence – right here on this here benighted orb! Stateless Living! Yes... the sunshine brings out the optimist in me. No... that’s not at expense of the realist in me! Not totally, anyways.

In truth, we need no ‘stinkin exorcisms’... gender bendering... or phony polemical assertions of ‘right’ or ‘left,’ ‘good or bad, this or that. We simply need be present to our presence.

“l“ aka...

“And now let there happen what in full strength is granted only to few, although its rudiments, if the object be suitably chosen (for example, the sight of the setting sun or the form of the beloved) are, after all, known to everybody: the contemplating subject is "absorbed" in the contemplated object. Then consciousness has become a mirror, empty except for the blaze of the jewel, and the feeling of ego is extinguished before the supreme power of the image. A man who has become pure contemplation knows of no "existence," and "has forgotten" himself, and nevertheless exists in a state of ardor compared with which the loftiest content of thought grows pale. He is freed from the trammels of solitary existence and becomes the reflected content, and through it becomes that of which it is "in itself" not part, but the vision and the symbol—the world, "infinity," and "universe." Soul and Spirit - Ludwig Klages

and then the dross shall fade away!

I wrote my own 'manifesto' to what the "eye" of the "I" can someday (re)see: DUENDE -or- This Happy Sadness

Someday once again we will be guided by stars, and a moon to shine down benevolently on our peregrinations towards cathedrals of eros and innocence. But we sure are long ways away from there now.
I believe there is a place where men and women meet in passion and tenderness, free of all the baggage of tragedy and guilt. We need to find that place again, lay claim to our heritage. I owe diffidence to none in seeking out and exposing all they who have led us away from it.

and I see no reason to back off of the claim made therein; while the psyche of the westerling woman has been crushed under the heel of barbarous Winestained Talmudic Wastrels... here in Anatolia, the faintest strains of harps and pipes played by followers of the old Goddesses can be made out by ears attuned to the sacred. FAR outside the sewers of modernity, the old ways of goetic majic still beckon those initiated to the western way.

The later nineteenth century is the age of modernity as an achieved reality, where science and technology, including networks of mass communication and transportation, reshape human perceptions. There is no clear distinction, then, between the natural and the artificial in experience. Indeed, many proponents of postmodernism challenge the viability of such a distinction tout court, seeing in achieved modernism the emergence of a problem the philosophical tradition has repressed. A consequence of achieved modernism is what postmodernists might refer to as de-realization. De-realization affects both the subject and the objects of experience, such that their sense of identity, constancy, and substance is upset or dissolved. Important precursors to this notion are found in Kierkegaard, Marx and
Nietzsche.

All of whom were but perpetrators of a form of madness which has its very roots in the Sodom & Gomorrahs which bred ethnic supremacism and religious superstitions of the Judaic kind.
And all of which tripe - can be neatly swept away - via this one elegant quote -

"We must face the possibility that the beginning is not the old in the sense of the antiquated but that we are so very antiquated that we can no longer understand a beginning - and especially cannot understand when we invoke the advanced and the contemporary" of Heidegger.

Shining a spotlight on the interstices of the dark world of kabbalistic-talmudism... in its' modern, Frankist-Sabbatean-Chassidic morphology. With the hope that - just like the spores of mycellium destroyed in the presence of the sunlight... these gloomy, ghoulish pests will just wither up n die!

When the time is right, I’ll be going deeper, much deeper into all of that. But of the glad tidings which I bring you today... out forth from the sewer of dybbuk possession of the Frankist-Sabbatean kind, the gladdest of all to my own heart, is the realization that my own work – the book project forever in seeming traction...

will be a happy one! Who knew? Not I, who imagined my task but that of the scribal witness to a fatal folly. Under the great Blue Sky of Tengri, and the forebears, everything - including "re-realization" - it seems, is once again possible! Peoples of the Evening Lands... I bring you these glad tidings(so unexpected), from an ANATOLIA - TIME OUT OF MIND!

 'Enlightenment consists not in the seeing of luminous shapes and visions, but in making the darkness
visible.'
 Carl Gustav Jung

reante reante

Re: GLAD TIDINGS! States of Grace replace States of Siege

My hearty congratulations to you, Bel. I congratulate you, brother!

Truly magnificent work.

Jung was right of course, in that knowing is just half the battle, and one fought with a dirty fighter. The other half is creative tension - the good, clean fight.

I have a couple things to say but my tea is drunk and the critters are calling, so it must wait till this evening.

Thank you!
reante reante

Re: GLAD TIDINGS! States of Grace replace States of Siege

I didn't know that, that israel is ground zero for the endocrine disrupted.

I haven't read Frank's book yet, but i did read he was anti-talmudic; how true and/or relevant is that?

The AI revolution/transhumanism is not remotely possible in (an organic) reality. Consciousness isn't digital, mr kurzweil, it's embodied, and intelligence isn't artificial, but psychic dissolution, like you say, is the order of the day.

As to aryanism pertaining to bloodlines, i was under the impression that it was fundamentally a philosophical/cultural concept relating to a sense of nobility. however much it was co-opted by the third reich, it was still cultural in nature, rather than racial, was it not?

I can't speak for maestro but it don't bother me none if i have ashkenazi blood in me. Outcrossing is normal in the wild.

Sunshine is a wonderful thing, especially on a warm, early spring day like today. You get a flood of sulfates of vitamin D and cholesterol - the great do-nothing cleansers - right into your bloodstream. The sun has us absorb sulfur from the air. I'm feeling great, too.

Re: GLAD TIDINGS! States of Grace replace States of Siege

Frank as 'anti-talmudic'? That's going to be a great topic to explore...

given that the talmudic mind is one which twists and turns all phenomena... all data... and all personas, to best accommodate its' own ends - exactly as can be said of "The Lord" of the Lies here! If anything... Frank out talmudized the talmudists... and by taking up their own tricks to use against them, was an "anti-talmudic" uber talmudic rebel rebbe with attitude.

 "One time on the Sabbath, having come upon a certain highly learned Jew in the street in Salonika, I asked him a hard question which he was completely unable to resolve; after much conversation I resolved it for him myself, with which he was extraordinarily pleased. I said to him, Now you ask me a question and I will answer it for you. How can that be in the street, replied the scholar? Well, let us go into the Turkish coffeehouse, I replied, there we should be able to argue with each other. Good. We went in. I winked at the servant in the coffeehouse of the Turk to serve us 2 cups of coffee. This one brought them right away, together with two pipes, according to their custom. How can that be, shouted the surprised scholar, don't you know that today is the Sabbath51 and that it is not proper for us to drink or eat at a Turk's? I did not answer him but said to the Turk, Did you mix porkfat in this coffee that he cannot drink it? Angered by these words, the Turk /:because God forbids them to use porkfat:/ threw himself headlong upon the Jew and sought to stab him with a knife; so I said to the Jew, But your own laws exempt you from that prohibition when you find that your soul is in mortal danger. You know what, let's better drink. What's to be done! And so we drank and smoked pipes and, since by their custom, the coffeehouses were open onto the street, all the passers-by could not get over their surprise at seeing such a scholar break his laws on the Sabbath. Then finally the time came to pay. The Jew did not have anything on him to pay with on the Sabbath. I didn't either. There was nothing to pay with. I took his turban from the Jew and left it as a pledge, and the Jew had to go back to his own home without the turban, with an uncovered head. And I did that every Saturday, always on different streets, and always with a different learned Jew."

Now that we've learned, over the past couple of posts, that the endgame of both the original Sabbatean, and the Frankist inheritor, is to insult, usurp, and destroy "the jew" it gets easier to move about in this weird world of 'uber jew' jews who ain't jews... doesn't it!

' that israel is ground zero for the endocrine disrupted. '
Yes... the blowback is bigtime. They have the Adam Kadmon as the ultimate goal of their kabbalistic workings - a bi-gendered figure whose 'duo-plicity' fits with the program... but may 'pre-figure' the way that the kabbalist-talmudic always seems to outwit themselves in the end... like a Wily E Coyote character.
reante reante

Re: GLAD TIDINGS! States of Grace replace States of Siege

Right. Antimonian Frank, to the point of psychopathy. Perhaps the antimonianism was the other big part of maestro's likening himself to Them, along with some shared 'gnostic' identity. I don't know, i've only been here long enough to just begin to piece things together in the land of GBTM.

I'm not antimonian in that ultimately, in which the context is EVERYTHING, polarity holds sway, and there are do's and don'ts.Take Everything, and subtract the self-conscious people, and the context is suddenly without polarity. The key for humans is to build their cultures around unselfishness. The Dance. The cultivation of unselfishness will lend itself to the animist state.

I do sometimes use the descriptor gnostic for myself, because god relates to me directly, through my applied, loving consciousness receptor, which i also refer to as the holy spirit around the evangelicals here.
Maestro Maestro Maestro Maestro

Re: GLAD TIDINGS! States of Grace replace States of Siege

You guys cracked me up.  Too funny.  :o)

So the maestro is a crypto-Jew who finds it impossible to reconcile with his Talmudic id thereby hurling his ego into a whirlwind of psychosis.

[The cherry on top was my expulsion yesterday from Zerohedge at last.  I'd been advocating the genocide of all Americans and a good dollop of the rest of humanity by chemical castration for the past five years but that was not what did it.  What it took to cross the Rubicon finally was the liberal employment of that banal F word a half dozen times.]

Reante,

I've no antinomian or gnostic leanings.  In fact I stand equidistant from you two guys and the Sabbatean-Frankist illuminated illuminist types.  Both you and them are enamored with Knowledge (which is nothing other than the fundamental mistake but also the very building block of the universe itself.  The stupidly impossible duality or discrimination arising from the belief This, not That.  The illusory distinctness of mind and body, of idea and matter which is nonsense.  Have a glimpse of my peculiar way of explaining it, if you care: http://truthlaverite.blogspot.com.tr/2011/04/truth.html?m=1 )

No my friends.

We parted ways intellectually twenty-five hundred years ago around the advent of the presocratics when you inquiring mind types, but also the hubristic little shits like the kabbalistic illuminated aholes, and my kind took different turns as pertains to the institution of Knowledge.

Much of the human race including intellectuals like you, reante and bel suave; but also your nemesis like the psychopathic mystics, went ahead and jumped headlong into the pursuit and generation of further knowledge or greater Illusion as I see it.  Whereas my kind [full disclosure: I'm the only one of my species I met so far]; instead of persevering on the wrong path that consists of the promulgation of the myth that the Emperor is indeed wearing clothes that don't exist, we went the other way.  We tried to turn back, to regress and distance ourselves from the fraud that had been birthed by the Presocratic philosophers and their spiritual kin elsewhere; tracing our steps back to the source, our origin or where we came from.  (Why?  Literally, we don't know.)

You might have called me a SKEPTIC if I believed in the existence of knowledge as a self-consistent and not self-contradictory concept.  But I don't, so you can't.  (Again, you may refer to this explication if you're interested: http://truthlaverite.blogspot.com.tr/2011/04/truth.html?m=1 )

I am a lover, despite myself -- but also a slayer, of knowledge.

So there's nothing more diametrically opposed to gnosticism but also to antinomianism, than the maestro.

For both the gnostic and the sabbatean-frankist are claiming to be God or the greatest Sin (Knowledge) Itself.  For Knowledge is what separates us from us, it is the proverbial apple at the root of our expulsion from heaven and exile from the primordial unity (which is what the God of religion is, more or less).

The gnostic (the priestly types) do this in covert fashion.  The gnostic claims he can know what God thinks.  But who can only know what God thinks?  That's right, only God himself.  In contrast, the antinomian rejects standards or norms hence de facto seats himself at the center of the universe as the one whose will and actions supersede laws and limits, self-coronating himself as the Logos incarnate by default.

All of the which above being utter delusional nonsense...

When did you ever decide to decide ANYTHING?  When was the last time that you actually determined a single aspect of your experience?

That's right.  NEVER.

Are you determining the meaning and the portent of these words as you're reading them?  No, you're not.  Not anymore than you are making your heart beat, are you making your brain think.  How did you move that arm?  Did you catapult a string of electrochemical pulses to your muscles via thousands of neurons?  What do you call people who believe things they don't see?  So you decided that ice cream would taste sweet?  How sweet of you, thanks a bunch.

Knowledge is the fundamental fraud that is at the root of the problem -- the problem being SUFFERING caused by the results of acting on false information.  If you step off a ten-story building believing you can fly, you will fall and hurt yourself fatally.

Both you guys and the sabbatean-frankists worship knowledge.  You all worship the same God, and I too also to some extent, as all living beings do by nature.  Hence my amused but misunderstood humorous nod to the abject reality of all of us knowledge-seeking types having priestly tendencies, as in our involuntary and hapless worshipping of a God that does not exist, namely Knowledge.

Time for pizza.
reante reante

Re: GLAD TIDINGS! States of Grace replace States of Siege

Welcome back, bud.

Reading you genuinely makes me wonder if you think there's a difference between primordial unity and primordial ooze? You're deconstruction of reality appears to be that inscrutable. Why not describe in some detail what you mean when you talk about your having gone back to the source, the origin, and how, functionally, that alleviates UNNECESSARY suffering?

It's more constructive to talk about things we do believe than things we don't.

Reality is applied consciousness interacting with energy. Nothing more and nothing less. Applied consciousness plus energy is reality.

Knowledge, word-based knowledge in our case, is a cultural framework of meta-consciousness and, like all tools, exists for utilitarian reasons. Animals, plants, microbes, avail themselves of knowledge, too.

Maestro Maestro Maestro Maestro

Re: GLAD TIDINGS! States of Grace replace States of Siege

Thanks.

I didn't go back all the way to the primordial ooze, as you put it.  That would be tantamount to enlightenment or the nirvana of the buddhists.  If I were an enlightened person, I wouldn't be making a fool out of myself calling for the extermination of the human race on Zerohedge in order to save the planet now, would I?  😎

Let me put in simpler terms.  Instead of creating more knowledge and heaping it on top of the awesome body of knowledge we already possess, it would be wiser to see knowledge for what it is, namely an illusion (in the sense that nothing is what it appears to be) and dismantle and discard as much of it as possible without overturning the proverbial apple cart.

I agree with the basic premise of the Buddha.  Life is suffering and the goal is to alleviate and ultimately eliminate suffering.  Where I differ from the Buddha is, whereas he claims he's here to kill the sin of the sinner (and contradict his basic premise that to be is to suffer), I say we are sin itself, body and soul (both being two sides of the same coin, namely knowledge, hence essentially the same thing, of the same nature).

I'm not interested in messing with people's heads.  I abhor BS and beating around the bush (which is why I got mad previously; too many words expended without even addressing the issues raised by one's interlocutor).

So, when you say things like: "Reality is applied consciousness interacting with energy. Nothing more and nothing less. Applied consciousness plus energy is reality."

Are we not throwing around words with the unwarranted assumption and abandon that these very words picked out the same objects and/or ideas, and the same relationships that held between them, the same way for each one of us?  Are we not taking for granted the the validity of Wittgenstein's picture theory of meaning when we know that it's not true.

"Reality" is what is as opposed to what isn't.  To me.  I think your mindset would refuse to grasp something so simple as making sense.  It would be out of character in that the finality and closure it proffers is inimical to your way of thinking.  To be blunt, you will probably say it's unclear and inscrutable.

"Applied consciousness"?  All consciousness is applied in that it has an object and a subject.  The eye cannot see the eye; only something that is NOT the eye.  So there is redundancy in your choice of terms.  But I'm sure you'll think I'm being obtuse.

"...consciousness"?  Same as awareness?  Of what, according to who and to what?  What is it that establishes and posits that what you're seeing with the mind's eye (i.e. consciousness) is not just an internal perception without having any real connection to an external reality?  Would that not be like the eye seeing the eye in that context, where the screen and the projector are one and the same?  Pictures within pictures whose sole claim to reality consists of their sequence?  Are not the individual frames that make up the film identical with the film itself in essence?

"...energy"?  So what is energy to you, have you even devised or acquiesced a definition of it?  Probably not.  Funny light flashes and vibrations?  Subatomic particles hitting and jiggling atoms around?  Consider this: energy is what causes change.  We don't know what energy is.  What we know is what it does -- it causes change.  How absurd, mundane and paradoxical at once.  We can only perceive its symptom, namely change, yet we only talk about its unknown and presumed cause as though it were the principal reality of the situation at hand.

I am certain you think this is insane.  Yet the truth of the matter is, all we can ascertain is change all around us but all we can think about is a mysterious unknown cause which we posit must be God's own truth because we believe more than anything else that what we perceive as being an effect necessarily entails the existence of a cause.

Knowledge on top of knowledge, imprisoning and burying us ever deeper with the unassailable emptiness of nothingness.

You can't kill a ghost because it's not alive.

Re: GLAD TIDINGS! States of Grace replace States of Siege

Yes indeed MM...
welcome back.
But once agin- slow down there big fellah! I already went to your link ... and came back with questions... which remain unanswered... even tho you have at least now introduced yourself as the 'slayer of knowledge'... and therefore a probable 'Kali-type' left-hand path sort o guy! (not that there's anything wrong with dat!)
One step at a time... in this game of snakes n ladders.
Banned from zero -cred? Welcome to the distinguished club! Your stock grows exponentially dude!
Prolly just a temporary thing bud - check back in a few hours there - they seem to have grown fond of lil 'warning nudges' rather than outright deleting warm bodies from their advertisement orgy!
reante reante

Re: GLAD TIDINGS! States of Grace replace States of Siege

"Reality" is what is as opposed to what isn't.  To me.  I think your mindset would refuse to grasp something so simple as making sense."

I don't have a mindset, maestro.

Not to you, but to all of past reality. Reality is what is to all of past reality. What is, is held there by the collective consciousness of the growing Past acting on the energy field. This is the holding of the holographic space, which is not illusory.

Buddha was a fool. Life HAS suffering. So what?

"We are sin itself, body and soul."

You're serious, aren't you?

When i say applied consciousness, i'm talking about work. Kinesis. Life skills.

No, consciousness is not the same as awareness. Consciousness is holding the holographic reality, awareness is the biological sensory tool -- a frame of reference -- in the same way that knowledge is the biological cultural tool and frame of reference.

Wrong, maestro. Energy isn't what causes change and, again, paradoxes don't exist in reality. Energy is merely a field of potentiality. Consciousness of the growing Past acts on energy. Entropy is the legacy of acts of consciousness on energy. Energy itself, since you asked, is THE MEDIUM of consciousness.

Do you see?

Maestro Maestro Maestro Maestro

Re: GLAD TIDINGS! States of Grace replace States of Siege

Thank you too, Bel.

I find myself temporarily incapable of unanswering questions so please put your mind at ease. 🙃

Reante,

Let's just say I'm getting old and I'll agree to continue to jostle words with you to both our hearts' content.

You pull one way and I'll pull the other but I'll try to be as economical as possible with words (knowledge).

To clarify (not to argue about) our respective philosophical positions: You and Bel are saying that you think you have right knowledge whereas the baddies (which include the talmudic types etc.) have wrong knowledge and acting on it.  I'm saying that knowledge itself is bad.  You guys are saying, We can know the truth if we tried.  I'm saying, with each additional word or thought expended, I'm getting farther from the truth.

I think it'd be useful if we let the situational awareness above inform our discussion.

Reante, you say for example: "Wrong, maestro. Energy isn't what causes change and, again, paradoxes don't exist in reality. Energy is merely a field of potentiality. Consciousness of the growing Past acts on energy. Entropy is the legacy of acts of consciousness on energy. Energy itself, since you asked, is THE MEDIUM of consciousness...Do you see?"

This is what appears in my consciousness when I read the above.  The attribute of not existing presently is included within the meaning of the word "potentially".  So when you further add that energy is the medium itself of consciousness, alarm bells are going off in my mind because consciousness (however much we may disagree as to what its real nature is) is supposed to be a real existing thing (independently of whether consciousness is a physical or a merely mental construct).  So how can a thing that exists, namely consciousness, subsist in a thing that does not yet exist per se, namely energy which consists of mere potentiality or at least temporary non-existence according to your account of what is the case.

At this level of our conversation, I'd firmly see myself a student and devotee of Confucius' Rectification of Names theory.

Funny, for the first time in my life, this feels like I'm not arguing (in the derogatory sense of the word).

Maestro Maestro Maestro Maestro

Re: GLAD TIDINGS! States of Grace replace States of Siege

Correction: potentiality...not potentially.

Re: GLAD TIDINGS! States of Grace replace States of Siege

Time to come in from the cold, ol buddy, MM!

You ain't arguing - cause we ain't here to fight with ya! So - all this ragin bull in a china shoppe jus gonna make a guy FEEL old... before his time.

A time which remains - more yesterday than today. As you already know - from appreciating and telling us about the significance of the 'pre-socratics'... the knowledge of today is NOT like the 'knowledge' of old - because the rift tween psyche and soma which characterizes today's mensch was not t\present - in those olden golden times.

But even pre-socs were just the left over residue from the really real good ol times... which you will begin to discover as I uncover more in the book project =

and that which you have already stated on this comment page - puts you firmly and irretreviably aligned with Klages... and his work to heal the soul-spirit divide. And that work - indeed like my own here - is ANYTHING BUT 'intellectual' bud!

Elegant, articulate, and experience-based thought does not draw upon intellect as opposed to our 'other' faculties - it draws ...like a carriage pulled by a team of good horses working in tandem... on the ALL of us. Including faculties which I used to call 'vestigial'... but we can just call them 'forgotten' here. \

Harness up... and join the brethren of the forge!

Re has put it nicely -

"Take Everything, and subtract the self-conscious people, and the context is suddenly without polarity. The key for humans is to build their cultures around unselfishness. The Dance. The cultivation of unselfishness will lend itself to the animist state."

We must be ...... the three Dactyls -'Kelmis, great Damnameneus, and haughty Akmon, skilled servants of Adrastea of the mountain, they who first, by the arts of crafty Hephaestu s, discovered dark iron in the mountain glens, and brought it to the fire, and promulgated a fine achievement.'
and by working in tandem... forge out of the dross of our own limited consciousnesses... the unbounded energies of a cosmos which longs to succor - not scourge - our beings!

"Yet in its earlier Phrygian form the message is even more obvious: The great mother of the mountain is the inescapable one. In her raw and unshaped form she is the essence of destruction as well as the force behind all forms of creation. The original goêtes worked their craft and sorcery through her empowerment, leveraging their position as dwellers on the threshold between humans and the divine. But the original goêtes also failed to stay true to their divine purpose. They were led astray by hubris and vanity - trying to break free from the bond that is called working in service.

Men in pursuit of their personal agenda and freedom breaking all bonds of service to the chthonic sources they emerged from - turning themselves into rigid iron instead. The men who turned themselves into iron, however, managed to not only rob Western Magic but whole societies of centuries to come from the foundation that used to create balance between the living and the dead: the acceptance to work without ego and in service to the chthonic forces that uphold us."

HAMMER TIME, GENTLEMEN!

Re: GLAD TIDINGS! States of Grace replace States of Siege

Why, lookey here!

We done beat the house - at their own game~!
reante reante

Re: GLAD TIDINGS! States of Grace replace States of Siege

"Funny, for the first time in my life, this feels like I'm not arguing."

My hope is that you are not arguing because you are seeking. Home truths are self-evident and do not brook argument.

I looked up confucius:

"What the superior man requires is just that in his words there may be nothing incorrect."

He is correct.

I try to be concise. To say only what needs to be said. I cannot do anybody else's work for them. If something seems wrong, it is likely stemming from the reader associating with what is writ that which is not rather than which is, at which point i see that i need to add something to the conversation.

"This is what appears in my consciousness when I read the above.  The attribute of not existing presently is included within the meaning of the word "potentially".  So when you further add that energy is the medium itself of consciousness, alarm bells are going off in my mind because consciousness (however much we may disagree as to what its real nature is) is supposed to be a real existing thing (independently of whether consciousness is a physical or a merely mental construct).  So how can a thing that exists, namely consciousness, subsist in a thing that does not yet exist per se, namely energy which consists of mere potentiality or at least temporary non-existence according to your account of what is the case."

Applied Consciousness - consciousness animating energy - is holographic reality. Applied Consciousness is reality. Metaconsciousness is its ebb-and-flow knowledge fractal. Metaconsciousness' ebbing point in Applied Consciousness is what we call the flow state.

Energy, in and of itself - as a 'background' field - is potentiality to consciousness. It is the feedstock of future consciousness. It does not exist as a part of Life/Reality.

Consciousness, in and of itself, also does not exist in Reality.

Consciousness and energy are symbionts. They live and die together. Energy is the medium of consciousness and consciousness is the medium of energy. Not only can you not have one without the other, the Quality of the one affects the other.

Consciousness and energy otherwise exist outside of reality, in god.

reante reante

Re: GLAD TIDINGS! States of Grace replace States of Siege

Hammer time, Bel. Mount up, brother, and go West, we'll be waiting for you. MM?
Maestro Maestro Maestro Maestro

Re: GLAD TIDINGS! States of Grace replace States of Siege

Thanks for your responses, Bel and Reante.

I'll read and try to understand and absorb what you are telling me.  I think it's my turn to listen and reflect upon the information that has been graciously presented to me by my friends. 👍

No need for me to add anything else right now.

Reante,

You mean a get-together in Hotel California?  I checked out of that ethereal place some years ago (I'm not originally from the West Coast anyway).  As fate would have it, I now reside in one of those places with deep ties to the sabbatean story, most probably not too far from where Bel is presently.  🕌

Sure it would be nice to meet one day.  Friendship is the best therapy.  🙂

reante reante

Re: GLAD TIDINGS! States of Grace replace States of Siege

Glad tidings, maestro.

Oregon.

We're still looking for a few good people to join us. We're goin hard but would like to go harder still. The young buck is logging full time for the next few months what with the timber prices through the roof, setting choker with the roughnecks to pay off his student loans, so we're down to the woman and me again.

TRY HARDER, in the famous last words of "Cannibals and Kings."

Finding worthy people is the only reason i'm online, and this is the only place i'm online.

LOL.
new game new game

Re: GLAD TIDINGS! States of Grace replace States of Siege

NA Indian-the tribe that stays within it's natural boundaries of survival, but defends these boundaries until death. in the Spirit of sustaining what can be. she give and take but worshiped with respect due to a creator. send me back in tyme....