What more can I say?
Every day, in Every way... I'm a gettin better!

J J

Re: Goood... Better... Best yet!

Happy Winter Solstice. Going to need all the sun we can get as the Grand Solar Minimum accelerates itself. The Christos, the Sun God, the ...

Yes, the muddled east be affecting careers here as Mad Dog Man resigns and heads off into the sunset of the MIC for a nice eight-figure career there.

Need that quote on the Expendable, Dependable and Bendable on a bumper sticker.

Re: Goood... Better... Best yet!

And a Happy, Hopi Soyal to You!
After three weeks of the darkest, dampest stretch of weather since I arrived in Asia 10 years back...
I am contemplating the possible arrival of EVEN MOAR weather like that...
with new, brooding concern. I believe it would only take one 'Summer of 1816' to knock the whole world outta kilter for a long long time.
Luvin me some 'hydroelectric' potential even moar!
J J

To unsubscribe from Goood... Better... Best yet!, click here.

Re: Goood... Better... Best yet!

Going to proton for the rest of this conversation. Check your mail in a day or so.