Jin Jiyan Azadi! Hidden force which will break the pretend Caliphate

"Women, Life. Freedom" - three Kurdish words - and the new heart of resistance to tyranny arises - from the least expected of places!

2. Casualties from the attack on Zaman headquarters/Innocent bystanders... and the regime's credibility too!
3.
8MartK2.jpg

Dropbox

2 years ago
4. When President and aspiring Caliph Recep Tayyip Erdogan showed up in Ecuador last month, it was a group of women who stood up in the audience to confront him - and his security phalanx was quick to punish them for daring to do so. The video of the heavy handed expulsion went viral - and yet another black mark was added to the reputation of a person whose has by now become a shoo-in for this year's winner of the 'most ***** man in the world' award.
5.
#Erdogan guards violently attack protestors in #Ecuador  http://www.telesurtv.net/english/news/Ecuador-Slams-Erdogan-Guards-for-Attack-on-Pro-Kurdish-Protest-20160205-0034.html … #twitterkurds #terror pic.twitter.com/yfboREraLP

Tariq Ali TV@TariqAliTV

2 years ago
6. Back in October of last year- when people marching in support of peace in Turkey's troubled southwestern Kurdish provinces were met by the very anti-thesis of their desire - it might have been the hope of those behind the blast - which killed or injured over 500 people - to scare all Turkey into complicit silence. But this has not turned out to be the case. Incredibly, in the face of ever tightening restrictions to basic civil freedoms, people are still turning out - in large numbers - to express their dissatisfaction with the AKP's domestic terror program. But not just any people; increasingly what we are witnessing is the movement -by default - of women into the front ranks of resistance to maniacal Islamist warmongering. Interesting, yes.... but hardly the stuff of front page news.
7. However, this is where it gets more than merely interesting - in fact, this is where everything comes together in a wonderfully synergistic moment of real life irony. Because lurking behind the headscarf issue- the symbol in Islamist Turkey of everything which is supposed to support the ideology behind the current regime - is the bomb which is ultimately going to blow up the jihadis, their corrupt system and it's hangers on, and the entire rotten edifice of hypocrisy and deceit which that ideology is built upon!
8. Turkey is a fascinating place to hang out - if for no other reason - that to see the interplay between the western and eastern worlds in everyday life. Hardly anywhere else in the world will you see this mix of cultural diversity - women dressed in the traditional manner demanded by Islamic modesty working and living side by side with women whose fashions reflect the latest trends in the west. The contrast is supposed, by conventional way of thinking, to underscore the stark division of interests and values between the forwards and backwards looking elements of Turkish society. But I would argue that this superficial assumption is laden with the kind of lazy thinking which makes for a misreading of currents which are going to soon become a huge force of social change. And that it will happen under the noses of those who stand the most to come out the losers from it!
9. UPDATED - APRIL 10 - Real evidence of the predictions made in this article come to pass!
10. Family members protest Minister Ala during funeral for slain police ...
2 days ago ... Family members protest Minister Ala during funeral for slain police ... Ala during a funeral held on Friday for the slain policemen in Ankara.

www.turkishminute.com
11. Because what the headscarf is supposed to represent - woman as the compliant, secondary and submissive adjunct of the superior sex - a hidden and silent domestic worker and children's caretaker - is not at all what it is going to become the symbol of - in the new 'post-western' world which I make allusion here to from time to time. That world - abuilding silently as we speak - is not at all in accord with the assumptions of orthodoxy and the convenient dialectical -this or that - kind of set up by which most people are trained to live and abide. That new world is assembling itself out of the praxis of the everyday... out of the experiences of what is real, vs invented, what works, rather than simply keeps things patched together. As the pressures of modern living fully invest this country with the same degree of dissolution - of family, morals, personal integrity and self-reliance, the masking tape of reactionary political solutions like that which the AKP offers is badly slipping. The recent events of March 8th's "Women's Day" across Turkey are evidence of this.
12.
womensday.jpg

Dropbox

2 years ago
13. The pictures of 'agents of the regime' shooting rubber bullets at women simply gathering for a march has moved things much farther forward than I think hardly anyone realizes. They express the visceral sense of fear which the regime is beginning to feel from all sides - including what was assumed to be the safe insides! With external war, domestic terror, and the bloodshed of internecine pogroms against ethnic and religious minorities now openly exposed as their only real program, the regime has starkly placed itself in opposition to the desires of it's own citizens - for peace and cooperative advancement as a unified society. But so far, for the most part it has done a masterful job of coopting the countries male citizens into either supporting the program, or at least reducing them to silence. They thought they had won. It's just they made one little oversight... their phoniness, corruption, and lack of real masculine attributes has increasingly diminished them in the eyes of their own women.
14. Depressed in Istanbul: Why are Turkey's young Islamist ... - Al-Monitor
Jul 30, 2015 ... The Pulse of the Middle East.. • • • ✉ • ... Depressed in Istanbul: Why are Turkey's young Islamist men feeling so blue? Author: Pinar ...

www.al-monitor.com
15. Indeed, one might at this point wonder if their is a causal connection between the kind of misogynist ideology of neo-Islamist programming and the complete breakdown of real masculinity into these pathetic
16. ISIS militants shave beards, dress as women to escape Ramadi ...
Feb 11, 2016 ... ERBIL – The Iraqi security said on wednesday that its forces have arrested a group of militants from the Islamic State (ISIS) after trying to flee ...

aranews.net
17. creatures. The kind of individual who attempts to prove themselves a man by raping captured Yazidi 'infidel' women - yet is in fact sodomized as a right of passage by their own jihadi commanders!The 'new' "Islamist" man in action! A fitting complement to the equally depraved western crusader type of Blackwater/XE mercenary whom the west employs to do their bidding in places like Afghanistan and Iraq-
18. Contractors Guarding U.S. Embassy In Kabul Love To Drink Vodka ...
Sep 2, 2009 ... The Blackwater news was, what, two years ago now, and we're still ... Our Embassy in Afghanistan Is Guarded by Sexually Confused Frat Boys ... I suppose we should rejoice that our military is hiring only gay contractors. .... Xe-licious. ..... Now they're saying that these drunken orgies are a result of being ...

wonkette.com
19. It comes as no surprise, that in the meantime, the growing presence of women within the ranks of the Kurdish forces fighting -and winning - against those same jihadi mercenaries
20.
Kurdish woman armed.jpg

Dropbox

2 years ago
21. bespeaks the new attitude arising here very well - if males can't do - we'll do it ourselves! While the sad sacks of the new Islamist world are busy porking each other, in other words, the ladies have decided to take on the roles traditionally assigned to the 'superior sex.'
22. ________________________________________
23. Ok, enough of that. Time to get serious again. I've taken my time getting into gear on this topic. Even though my first foray into it -
24. A Challenge to Orthodoxies - Women in Islam
New ways of looking at an old debate: overcoming both eastern patriarchal and western 'feminist' mythologies

Bel Suave
25. was written a full year ago, I've been hesitant to follow up on the conclusions it offers. That perspective, you see, is so divergent from the orthodoxies of both sides of the debate - "feminist" or "traditional" - as to cause me to wait, in hopes of seeing some kind of confirmatory arrival of opinion which buttresses such bold musing. Yet well I know, in my heart, that this is not the way the world works. Information is tightly controlled, west and east. Ideas which challenge the convenient orthodoxies of this or that are not allowed fair place in the controlled media. People are deliberately persuaded and trained to avoid fresh thinking and truly 'radical' -in the real sense of the word - plans of action.
26. Now, once again, events are simply pushing me into continuing along this path. There is no choice but to comply! I will start by simply taking the basic premise outlined in that short essay - Women in Islam - to it's necessary and logical next level. Those who are looking for confirmation of their own stultified positions - eastern or western variety - will be shocked and/or dismayed. There is no adherence to those shopworn ideas here. I am simply describing something which is in the very beginning stages of creating a world which will terrify ideologues of all types... and throw stereotypes of all kinds into the trash can - where they belong!
27.
Headscarf2.jpg

Dropbox

2 years ago
28. HIJAB - bulwark of traditional values - or force of change?
29. Asking the question in that piece -"What can infuse the women of Islam with that spirit of independence needed to shake off both the overbearing cultural imperialism of occidental feminism and the obnoxious hypocrisy of Muslim orthodoxy and it’s revanchist outcroppings in Salafist form?" - I answered by recommending the study of the actual historical and liturgical record within Islam. Which in itself is a true means of opening up the debate by which the matter of 'women in Islam' shall begin. But it is not a program.
30. And a social force only achieves that level of dynamism by which it brings about an adherence to it's goals when it is given a programmatic basis. What force and what goals are we talking about here? Speaking for myself, there is a tactical necessity to make a fundamental switch to how power relations operate in society - due to the collective peril which madmen have placed all of us in. Such extreme peril, as to warrant extreme counter-measures. Corrupt, poorly-socialized and pathologically deviant persons of the male gender have seized control of the levers of power in societies east and west; their machinations on behalf of their own egos and vanities have driven us to the edge of more insane and pointless war and bloodshed. This must be resisted - it will be resisted. But how and by whom?
31. The goal of any such program as I am introducing discussion of here is to defeat and eliminate the capacity of these millenarianist maniacs -[see this story]
32. No War No Peace: The Triumph of Terror as State Policy
Israel and Turkey now joined at the hip!

Bel Suave
33. to wreak harm and evil upon us. Who will achieve this goal? As I will argue on these pages, it will be "the women of Islam." Forget about "progressive forces" and all the rest of the cant and blather which comes from the intellectual caste of society. They are simply part of the problem - not part of the solution to it. And their program - of eliminating gender, of removing women from the role of creatrix and womb-bearer, and of disestablishing males from their own primary biological identity as well - is absolutely opposed, by our program of re-establishing & celebrating those gender identities in full. The magic which will spring from that program will surprise everyone - as it goes far beyond the shallow categories of intellect.
34. With that by way of introduction to our theme - let us move on to the main event. Which is to examine the feminine dress code, known as hijab, which is worn by women in Islam via distinct and varying styles. What it conjures up in the minds of those who gaze upon it's potent symbolism - fear in some cases, comfort in others - is remarkable.
35. By way of a sort of prophetic vision, as I am sometimes subject to, here is what I wrote sometime back in the past year - "Hijab is the ultimate tool with which to crush patriarchy. Its universal adoption should be the goal of every person who wishes to see the end of an oppressive and distorted variation of Islam such as that which is regaining favor today – the Hijab either immobilizes the opposition- or forces them into such paroxysm of misogynistic violence as to completely remove any pretense of balance or authority from the perpetrators." It is a statement which I will neither defend nor retract. It stands alone as a prophetic statement of purpose by which the above-mentioned program unfolds itself in the light of day. As of the moment, it represents a thought so contrary to orthodoxies of all descriptions as to seem impossibly mixed up. It is not, and I am content to wait and watch it play out exactly in accord with the fundamental axioms of resistance to evil which these pages elucidate!
36. In stories like Pinar Tremblay's latest, and in fotos like this
37.
Attack.jpg

Dropbox

2 years ago
38. of a headscarved women attacked in the police assault on the Zaman newspaper, we are witness to the very first signs of how that prophetic vision is going to play out. While President Erdogan was delivering his "Womans Day" message in Ankara - "I believe that women - before all else - are mothers," his police forces were embellishing the real meaning of the phrase in the modern, neo-liberal Islamist state's lexicon. As the 'sacred image' of the headscarf falls before that state's frightening response to challenge, the legitimacy of the regime -and it's ideological underpinnings - are further diminished.
39. In time's long past - but ever so relevant to contemporary events - when there was no imposed dialectically-induced trace thinking bounded by concepts like 'this' or 'that' - women embodies in themselves the full range of human potentiality - from nurturer to executioner - and everything in between. As emblemized by the Semitic Goddess Anat - often called "virgin, and invoked to bring peace and tranquility she was a fierce warrior, with a strong sexuality much like the war and sex of the Irish Morrigan. No mistake, the etymology of our word for this area of the world - Anat -olia - and the earthquake in social relations now beginning to appear via the warrior women of Rojava! Once again - we see past as prologue to events unfolding here. "Mothers" are much more than the vision of them which the men who never really outgrew their infantile need of protection from reality cling to! And Islam will not much longer remain a place of refuge for them and their fantasies of power and appropriation.
40. In the past year, in stories such as
41. Ummah, Resistance & Renewal in Islamic Asia
Eastwards Ho! ... on a New Jade Highway ... and Journeys of the neo-Journalistic kind - Beyond Martin Armstrong & the neo-Liberal Mindset! Exploring Failed Models & the Limits to Occidental Knowledge - Part 1

Bel Suave
42. I have previously alluded to the capacity nestled within Islam to provide the real challenge to the satanic kabbalist/talmudist clique currently running everything from behind the scenes. The time appears to be drawing near to exploring that theme in further depth. Of course, we are not talking about the corrupt, spiritually bankrupt variety of Islam paraded around by the Sunni and/or Shia theologians and their mind-controlled minions here! Their version of Islam is rapidly discrediting itself the world over. What arrives in place if it will be our topic at hand. To which end, I will leave off with this one quote from the above story -
43. "The challenge to usury/debt/interest systems will not come from within the world of economics or politics... instead, it will come from within the realm of the spirit. Quantifying such a quality as 'spirit' is an impossible task. But qualifying the quantity of 'things' in this world of ours with the grace of spirit is as essential a part of 'economics' and 'politics' for our futures as sowing is for reaping!"
44. as a key thought to mull over till next time. Women-Life-Freedom. Three Kurdish words...translated.... but now, indelibly printed on the landscape of resistance that rises above ethnicity, language, or religion. It all starts in the womb - where spirit becomes flesh. Majic Cauldron of the only true "Alchemy." The only one we really need. From it, will be birthed a world far different than the one our dear leaders wish for us!
45. UPDATE: now published - a follow up to this theme of gender and warfare.
46. WHITE SLAVERY, DARK MIGRANTS, FULL CIRCLE - adventures in neo-Ottoman statecraft
APPROPRIATION AND CONCEALMENT: THE SULTAN'S HAREM AS MODEL SOCIAL FORM

Bel Suave
47. Also, those who resonate with the posts on this platform which explore the nature of gender relations as social vectors may enjoy reading
48. Musings (with images) • SuaveBel
The Symbolist movement in the C19th - Harbinger of Evil? Third and Final Part of the Trilogy of Departure

SuaveBel
49. Release\ March 9 2016