Kabbala and the Kitchen Sink - They be a scurrying off a sinkin ship me scurvies!

For some time now I've been thinking about introducing the theme of the 'excluded middle' to these pages. As a so-called "law" the definition of the term reads something like

"In logic, the law of excluded middle (or the principle of excluded middle) is the third of the so-called three classic laws of thought. It states that for any proposition, either that proposition is true, or its negation is. The principle should not be confused with the principle of bivalence, which states that every proposition is either true or false, and has only a semantical formulation."

There's a lot to be said - in critical vein - about Aristotle, his milieu, their philosophical conceits in general... and what lies behind the successful marketing of it all as "our western heritage." But that  the kind of stuff I am hoping to get into via the ever-delayed book project which always seems to come second to the need to wıtness to the crımes of the moment takıng place on the exact same terrıtory where those earlıer dıssımulatıonısts commıtted theirs~!

What I wish to draw of the term "excluded middle" here is the practical application it has had in disabling our collective ability to "think" in the fullest  sense of the word. "Thinking," "reasoning," deducing and similar terms have been foisted upon us in an  extremely reductionist manner so as to create the conditions for what has been termed "the War Within the Word" - a war which fractured cultural harmonies and left us ever divided both between and within ourselves.

"But as McLuhan searched the tradition that reached from Ramus back to Aristotle, Plato and Socrates, then began investigating the tradition running from Nashe through Augustine back to Cicero and the pre-Socratics, he came to see something more: a conflict of which the prize was a control over the spoken and written word:
The war between these literary camps is basically the opposition between dialectics and rhetoric to control the modes of literary composition; and the ramifications of this opposition stretch into the realms of ethics and politics, both in antiquity and in the Renaissance."
BILL KUHNS - THE WAR WITHIN THE WORD: MCLUHAN'S HISTORY OF THE TRIVIUM

If this all seems hopelessly obtuse and out of place for any study of geopolitical themes, all I can say is -

Right then, lads n lasses. We’ve reached that point on our hike through the DESERTS OF THE REALLY REAL where some of the surroundings have become unmistakably clear. Chief among which, is that pretty much our entire world is in the grip of a criminal caste which stealthily subverts that which it cannot outright steal... and then uses its artist and inteee-lectual minions to paint over the looted treasure box a simulacra of what used to be – but ain’t – no more. What does it all mean?

YOU’VE BIN ROBBED!

If you traded your money for some overpriced gold coins – on the expectation of getting RICH from the collapse ad round the corner.... bet your retirement upon your real estate going up in value for ever... or bought into the crypto-scam against all advice  -  All your money belong to them now!
If you fell for the above scams, and became pauperized as a result... forgetting that there’s never been a time when... girls don’t dump losers, and follow the hypnotic flash of bling to the winners’ cave – all your honey belong to them now!

And if that weren’t bad enough news already... I have to inform you that

Your government, markets, culture, and communication channels – all belong to them now! And if you have kids, they will turn them into mindless slaves who know nothing about anything real, and therefore have no future.

And there’s nuthin you can do about it!
Or is there?

Maybe. Two vital steps are required to regain terra firma. Step One is recognizing that it’s all true – every bit of it – and it really is a nightmare world we live/exist in now. Step Two is taking responsibility for whatever bad stuff has happened to one self ... instead of trying to squeeze out of it by a)blaming party 1) party 2) or party 3), and/or saying “who coulda seen it comin?” whilst pretending that you simply “had no choice” but to place your trust in the hands of obvious reprobates and serial fraudsters posing as ‘leaders.’

After that, things start to look up. After all... your forbears faced times so tuff it makes your current situation look like a garden party! Time and again, they squeaked out a victory from sticky situations which seemed to signal ‘THE END’ of the line for our haplogroups.

Step Three –get out of GULAGISTAN and never look back -  though desirable en extremis... is not a viable option for many who lingered longer in the fallen lands of the west than was wise. You pretty much stuck at this point – in a miasma of poisoned skies, deadly medicines and death-dealing ‘doctors,’ a failing economic system and sickness inducing food supply brought to you by enemies of the people who outlaw home gardens and legislate mixed washrooms. Hard to think straight in the midst of all that madness. But THINK you must!

Think like an outlaw... a castaway... a guerrilla fighter cut off from base camp and surrounded by Charlie Cong. Not ‘in character for ya? Well you better expand the dimension of your role playing abilities chum. Whether its William Wallace what suits you, or some other brave heart from the past who refused to be conquered... you gotta get down with your inner warrior! Does that mean picking up guns, knives, slingshots and playing Rambo in the woods?

No ... not really.  In the real world of politics – personal politics at the micro level – geo-politics at the macro one.... victories are almost always gained by

bluff... fake out... diversion... and deceit. Sounds just like the business world I remember!  But it applies across the board. Most personal encounters, you see, involve some form of vampirism – eg,, the theft of one’s energy, finances, or other personal resources by another party. It’s subtle – but it’s real. On the macro level, of geopolitics that is, it’s not subtle at all. But the victory is nevertheless gained... via smoke n mirrors applied through control of communications medias. That’s mostly what we talk about here – kabbalism in action on the macro level – but it’s essential to be able to transfer that knowledge to the personal one... in order to not end up being ZHOMBIEFYED!

And then leave it at that!

Because that's as far as I got this morning with what I wanted to write... before repeated attacks on the document in my computer rendered it impossible to continue - and wiped out the rest of that piece!

And that's how its been for about a week now... every day a new angle of attack... some, described here previously, then, power supply...

after a string of cloudy rainy weeks making solar gathering useless, a generator goes on the fritz, a repairman refuses to look at it, my back up plug in workaround suddenly is locked up and unavailable... and... when yesterday the sun finally breaks through it all and I'm ready n set to charge...

the NATO planes get busy buzzing all over the sky plastering layers of fake cloud of intensity like I've never seen before! Excuse my paranoia but - this - is the price of success!

I'm getting pummeled - and it's one more sign that TEAM KABBALA HAS BEEN GIVEN A THRASHING. Kabbalists are easy to understand. So staggering in extent is their hubristic arrogance that, upon the first signs of a really effective penetration of their smoke n mirrors, they panic; this is followed by fulminations and fuming, and eventually.....  countermeasures. It's been this way for years, and I'm now used to marking the accuracy of my arrows by the degree and intensity to which this all kicks in, in predictable sequence! This is pretty intense.

I was driving earlier this morning, and suddenly felt everything shifting on the roadway - this area is prone to tremors of some consequence, and I asked my companion if we had indeed just had another small 'earthquake' of the kind which happen semi-regularly. She hadn't felt anything at all. It was, in fact, entirely an internal affair. Fair enough. Like walking on the deck of a ‘storm tossed’ craft somewhere in the mid-Atlantic. I got safely home, and lay down for a bit. That gave me the chance to reflect some more, on the question which comes up time and again to me.

Whence cometh this veritable plague of ignorance amongst westerlings, which seems to manifest in greedy uptake of the most unlikely narratives and fabulous pronouncements such as litters the landscape of this thing called ‘the internet?’ If they were entirely witless, then they would be entirely dysfunctional - clearly most are not, and so we must look for other causes of the diseases which eats away at critical reasoning skills and leaves the victim susceptible to viral infections of the disinfo kind! That’s what took me back to McLuhan.

When the computer went haywire for the last time, you see, as I was writing the part of the above extract now wiped out… I had just started in to talking about “allies” - in the sense of the word it was used by the great trickster magus Castaneda = entities invisible to the perception of normative sort, yet which manifest to the perception of the so-called altered kind. In the way that our realities and our perceptive faculties have been over time ‘inverted’ - as I recently explained - by kabbalistic culture war strategy, I’m pretty sure that “altered” perception is/was our natural faculty of awareness and has been abandoned for the ‘norm’ of limited and logic-bound perception which now guides most everyone’s thinking. So ‘allies’ are not a part of their lives as a consequence. Those who seek to survive the onslaught of talmudic kabbalism, in contrast, are most definitely in need of ‘allies’ - perceptible or imperceptible - and that’s where the pages froze in terror. Somebodies terror!

The silver lining in being forced to drop that line of thinking was picking up the thread of what I had intended for a chapter of the BARBAROUS RELIQUARY project. Applying it here instead, in abbreviated form, I’m disposed to agree with the following assessment of McLuhans’

When I did a study of the Trivium years ago, I encountered the techniques by which grammatica was eliminated from humanistic studies. The strategy of eliminating the study of language is via abstraction. What is eliminated is the ground of corporate utterance by concentrating on the figures of speech and thought. The rise of logic in the ancient world came with the Euclidean abstractions of figures... The page of nature and the page of scripture kept medieval man in frequent contact with the Logos as ground until the rise of scholasticism when figures and concepts once more usurped the enterprise of perception... Current linguistics, in general, have set about the adaptation of grammar and literature to the abstract schemes once familiar to the schoolmen and Peter Ramus. This amounts to transforming percepts into concepts and reducing literary experience to logical schema."

as a rather fine way of explaining both why most folks can no longer ‘think,’ and why there is a great gap in understanding between those who learned how to do just that - and the younger person who has been deliberately trained away from doing so. But it’s not just “figures” and “concepts” which get in the way of real critical thinking skills - it’s the programmatic alteration of perception as designed by the talmudic kabbalist campaign to neuter and degrade the westerling! Long before the poisoners of the Hellenic proto-talmudic kind threw out the baby with the bathwater - and turned logic into a weapon to be used against itself- our wise men/womyn were able to harmoniously blend the component parts of the human psyche into a carpet of beautiful mien and deadly defense against error. We need to find it all again. Then defeat the dialecticians at their own game!

To ‘perceive that which is, and ‘not’ perceive that which is not. A dying faculty it seems, replaced by reliance pon machinery and artifice.

All of which brings us back again, to ‘the excluded middle.’ Leaving aside its application to mathematical  formulas and philosophical debate, I wish apply the term to what is going on right here - on this site.

WE - you see- ARE ‘the excluded middle!’ Neither ‘left,’ nor ‘right,’ this vs that, or in otherwise ‘dialectically deafened’ by the noise of faction, concept or intellectual fashion… we occupy the despised ‘middle ground’ where no cult or fanatic may rest in peace. Despised - because it offers the only serious challenge to kabbalisms conceits. Feared, because here alone is there freedom from the mischief of doubletalk, disinfo, misrepresentation. Don’t be fooled by the smallness of our forces… the fear which has already pierced the spiny hides of the orc-like hordes is entirely due to the quality of the weaponry employed - not quantity!

In sum… I bring you glad tidings. Though you may not see it yet, the enemy has been met… and sent packing - for a brief while. They will be back, the battle rejoined, there will be casualties among us. But what the kabbalist dreads most of all is the fair fight, on level playing field. Their dirty tricks are all about preventing that scenario at all costs.

And its gonna happen anyways! The sword of truth in media is sharpened on the stone of analog mind.

They be throwin in the kitchen sink. But their ship o fools is still fated to sink... no matter how much they throw overboard!

reante reante

Re: Kabbala and the Kitchen Sink - They be a scurrying off a sinkin ship me scurvies!

In the ZONE, baby!
Maestro Maestro Maestro Maestro

Re: Kabbala and the Kitchen Sink - They be a scurrying off a sinkin ship me scurvies!

Bel,

You are assuming that the westerlings are being misled.

You are assuming that westerlings would behave differently only if they access to the truth; that they'd be able "perceive that which 'is,' and 'not' perceive that which is not", as you put it.

Bel, how can you know this?  All you know is, the westerlings have been subjected to the same conditioning and the same pressures that you and I have had to endure.

So WHY does the average westerling behave differently than you and I do?

SAME input DIFFERENT output!

Consider the possibility that you are ascribing too much power to the talmudics and not conferring enough autonomy to the westerling.

Consider the possibility that the kabbalists are in a symbiotic relationship with the westerling instead of leading them to their ruin.  Does not the student choose his master?  By STAYING with the master if what he teaches conform to the wishes of the student?

Could not the talmudic master be imagining his actual superiority as the farmer imagines he is to the crop he's tending to?  Who needs the other more?  The plants or the man who grows them?  Does not man protect the plants by removing the weeds and killing parasites by spraying them with insecticide?  Does not man grow so much more of certain plants because they are useful to him?  Would there not be FEWER of his favorite plants if he did not consider them useful to him?

Consider that the "hapless" westerling plants the blood libel HUNGER into the heart of the kabbalist Vampire as much as the Vampire plants his fangs on the throat of his victim.

Not so much as a fight but more like a dance?

Now.  Another issue.

Embodying the excluded middle.

My friend,

That is exactly what all these talmudic kabbalistic freemason illuminati types think that they are doing, what with their knowing the 72 secret names of god.  (Ain't it funny, 72 is the exact same number  of virgins talmudic islamists think they will get in heaven.)

To be the Middle is to determine what is right and what is left.  To determine what is wrong and what is right.  To determine that which is "to perceive what 'is', and 'not' perceive that which is not."

The Middle does not exist 'per se.'  Dwell in that metaphysical hypothesis at your peril.  Just like the "Jews" are doing to their detriment.

The westerlings will reveal their true faces and import as they take delight in the slaughtering of the talmudic masters the moment said masters of the universe stop watering the Plants by raising interest rates too much and cutting liquidity.

Lastly, my friend,

Please countenance the possibility that you and I, we have more in common with "the talmudic kabbalistic anglozionist scumbags" than we do, with the westerlings.  Like the talmudic bastards of the Barren Woman, both of us are enamored with the quintessential fraud that is Knowledge.

The westerlings are a force of nature that cannot be reasoned with.

Besides, the talmudic camp has the best booze and the best pussy.

But being the priestly types that we both are, we shall toil through our personal Mahabharata 'till the Plants consume the life force that animates thus imprisons us in Dirt.
Maestro Maestro Maestro Maestro

Re: Kabbala and the Kitchen Sink - They be a scurrying off a sinkin ship me scurvies!

To be the Middle is to be God.
reante reante

Re: Kabbala and the Kitchen Sink - They be a scurrying off a sinkin ship me scurvies!

MM,

The westerling-farmer relationship is not symbiotic in my experience, but is a host-parasite relationship. Symbiosis denotes mutual benefit. The westerling should be so lucky. Before the relationship -- that is, before the westerling was forced into physical enclosures, by the unmatchable violence of organized, systematic, people-tilling, the westerling had autonomy, as the free peasant on the common, or whatever. Now the westerling is living in a dire state of natural poverty, he is completely subject to a privatized creation, and is plagued by innumerable new physical diseases; psychologically, he is even worse off. It is all he can do to not fall off the back of the bus. If he acts the part, and 'likes' stuff -- like his job, if he's lucky, or his hobby, if he has the energy for one, -- its only in service of needing something, ANYTHING, that might help him muster the wherewithal to keep going. His ecology is compacted beyond compare, and  functionally he has become its greatest pathogen. The westerling either chases money, which is his only master,  or ends up homeless. His choice. So he puts on a brave face, and strikes poses.

Re: Kabbala and the Kitchen Sink - They be a scurrying off a sinkin ship me scurvies!

But being the priestly types that we both are, we shall toil through our personal Mahabharata 'till the Plants consume the life force that animates thus imprisons us in Dirt.

Mighty 'gnostic' of ya MM! You do realize the antecedence of that particular perspective don't you? "The imprisoned soul" is a gnostical mainstay...

as well as a kabbalistic one~! An intriguing thought exploration, your comment - reminds of the fact that in his last interviews, the great magus Baudrillard began hinting at his personal affinity to manicheanism (the gnostical viewpoint en extremis!)...

which kinda corresponded to what I had already witnessed, when my own personal mentor - perhaps the greatest scholar of Sanskrit&Tibetan esotericism of the C20th - showed up after 'passing away' in a kind of floating etheric form with rather vampiric intentions. What's on the other side? Does EVERYBODY get taken down and turned into kabbalistic torture toys sooner or later?

Kinda of troubling - but indeed - we must go there.
But certainly NOT as 'priestly types!' Thats a CERTAIN highway to perdition pal!

Re: Kabbala and the Kitchen Sink - They be a scurrying off a sinkin ship me scurvies!

reante,

I note that you are using the impersonal pronoun in describing 'the wester'ings' plight - and would seek therefore some clarity from you as to whether you consider yourself as belonging to that category or not. And if I am wrong in believing you to indeed be a denizen of the GULAGISTANS yourself.

I am reminded of your previous comment in Maestros' direction:

You can't call it human nature and then proceed to separate the three of us from it. It's a cultural problem of the worst kind.

Please feel free to describe your perception of your own status in the nightmare land!
reante reante

Re: Kabbala and the Kitchen Sink - They be a scurrying off a sinkin ship me scurvies!

Human nature is not the problem. Certain human cultures are the problem.

I do and i don't, belong to westerlingian bondage. Physically i do belong, although less than most, and increasingly less every year, as we work the paid-off, ambitious homestead. I'm very fortunate.

Metaphysically, i do not, and that must have been why i spoke of westerlings at a remove. Civilization is truly dead to my heart. I have been known to say that i am the only person i'm aware of who has rewilded, so to speak, on the psychological level. Hence my uncivilized comportment, LOL. The lead-up to the Accomplishment was a lot of work, and It was birthed in a two-month-long born-again period. It did me a world of good. Before i was a slacker. If you ever catch me saying something demonstrably tame i will be forced to reckon with the depths of delusion. So please don't.

Re: Kabbala and the Kitchen Sink - They be a scurrying off a sinkin ship me scurvies!

Thank you for that clarification.

If you ever catch yourself supposing that you
"will [never again be forced to reckon with the depths of delusion"...

then it will indeed be time to reckon with those depths!

A further clarification if you will.

In the state of less n less lingering bondage to... the gulag...
do you find yourself desirous of...
impelled to,
or even merely cognizant of, the need to work to free others from said bondage?

Rebirth periods. I luv those!

Maestro Maestro Maestro Maestro

Re: Kabbala and the Kitchen Sink - They be a scurrying off a sinkin ship me scurvies!

Bel,

We must first admit that we have a problem before we can tackle it, don't we?  :o)

All of us are wearing different clothes woven from a Fabric which does not exist.  Namely Knowledge (or gnosis).

Humanity has taken the wrong turn after the presocratic philosophers.  Instead of deconstructing this Fraud, we built the Tower of Babel with it.

What do all of us here and the Kabbalists and all the rest have in common?  We all worship the same false god who is synonymous and identical with the universe itself.

This is how I explained it once: http://truthlaverite.blogspot.com.tr/2011/04/truth.html?m=1

Maestro Maestro Maestro Maestro

Re: Kabbala and the Kitchen Sink - They be a scurrying off a sinkin ship me scurvies!

Reante,

You summarized it very well.

So why does the westerling NOT sabotage the matrix?

Existence in the matrix is unbearable to us.  But how do we know it is the same for the westerling?

Could not that pained grimace be an expression of ecstasy being experienced by an inveterate masochist?  Instead of being a sign of presumed (by us) discomfort?

The westerlings are the foot soldiers of the matrix.  They maintain it and make it function.  If they hated life in the kabbalistic matrix, why don't they throw a monkey wrench into the particular gears of the matrix that they are working on?  Share with their peers their misgivings about the matrix?  Hire and promote like-minded westerlings instead of other pliant cogs in the machine?

WHY do westerlings rape, torture and kill other westerlings by the millions and thence suffer and DIE by the millions themselves?

Without cooperating soldiers, the general is funnier than a clown.

And Hitler did not kill a single man during WWII to the best of my knowledge.

Re: Kabbala and the Kitchen Sink - They be a scurrying off a sinkin ship me scurvies!

In the course of examining your linked post, I noticed a rather large gap in timeline tween first and last.

Anything you'd care to put forward on what may (or may not)have happened in that interval?
The FOFOA pastes are hard to follow without some guidance. You wouldn't have been "AL the troll" would ya?
Gary.
Isn't that the guy who went crazy about silver being worthless?
reante reante

Re: Kabbala and the Kitchen Sink - They be a scurrying off a sinkin ship me scurvies!

Bel,

You embrace your Gonzo heritage, and so you should. It has great exploratory, and expressive, powers. I started this homestead with a Gonzo Pict of immense talent.

I am the staid and sober, plodding Briton. A simple man. I value groundedness. I'm a slow learner, because it is my lot, but also because i value getting it right. A focus on the fundamentals leaves little room for delusion. Disease with Life/Creation is the root of delusion. Knowing what causes the disease is half the battle. The other half is working to overcome the disease, which these days is the work of a lifetime or three. Psychologically i am at ease with creation, and physically, it's a relentless healing process.

Do i recognize the need to help others? I gather by others you mean people. Sure. I hammer on my blood family all the time, and they are very supportive of the project because they know it is for them, even though it doesn't fit their lifestyle. I am mentoring a young man on the farm and he's growing by leaps and bounds. My wife lives in truth. I seek the open spaces, and note the closed spaces, in my relationships with my  neighbors and friends, so i can better know the lay of the land for when the time comes.
reante reante

Re: Kabbala and the Kitchen Sink - They be a scurrying off a sinkin ship me scurvies!

Thanks maestro.

The westerling is defeated. He is surrounded by nuclear armed states with incomprehensibly large militaries, and heavily-armed civilian security forces. The westerling has guns if he's lucky.

Worse than that, he is also functionally domesticated, in that he can no longer care for himself. He is a dependant.

Capture bondage, in short.

As an aside, and fwiw, i think that maniac churchill would have been a better example with which to make your point than hitler.
Maestro Maestro Maestro Maestro

Re: Kabbala and the Kitchen Sink - They be a scurrying off a sinkin ship me scurvies!

Bel,

Re FOFOA et al.

No, I was neither of those posters you mentioned.  I vaguely remember something about a Gary who got banned several times at the USAGold Forum I think.  Al the Troll, I've no recollection at all.

The chronology of the Freegold story went like this: Another; FOA (Friend of Another); and FOFOA (Friend of Friend of Another.  Another was supposed to be a person who was privy to the goings on in the behind-the-scenes real gold market where big tonnage in gold only changed hands at double or so the official gold price.

Freegolders were an extremely insidious bunch of talmudic kabbalistic types who were trying very hard to dissuade people from viewing or using gold as money.  According to FOFOA, only "worthless tokens" ought to be used as money.  Gold was to be used as an investment only.  They never explained why gold or silver could not be used as money.  They only tried to imbue gold with a mystical aura which was incomprehensible to mere mortals thence implying we should not handle it too much.  Silver?  They hated it.  Freegolders were completely against usage of silver as money or an investment.  FOFOA is on record claiming silver will go down to 50 cents an ounce.

I kept bugging them by bringing up the consequence of NOT using gold as money (why not, in parallel with other competing fiat currencies).  If only fiat were to be used as money (i.e., which they themselves described as worthless tokens), then nothing could prevent the bankers from printing unlimited quantities of fiat and buy everything on sight with it, including gold itself.  The Freegolders kept talking about a target price of 30,000 dollars per ounce for gold.  Sure, even where there is hyperinflation, bankers would be capable of printing trillions of currency units and buy gold or anything else at any price -- which I kept reiterating is an unwarranted 'dubious privilege' only bestowed upon the bankers, repeatedly asking WHY?

Getting constantly banned because I kept calling them to carpet on their undeserved privilege to print money, I kept at it using different handles.  Eventually USAGold resorted to shutting up the public forum at their website.  I think USAGold was a CIA trial-balloon operation disguised as a gold coin dealer.  Their prices were always higher than other dealers', which almost looked they were trying to prevent their having to acquire and sell gold to prospective clients.

FOFOA went on to start another public blog on his own which he later changed to a for-paying-members-only format, after which I said, "Mission accomplished!"

That's about it.
Maestro Maestro Maestro Maestro

Re: Kabbala and the Kitchen Sink - They be a scurrying off a sinkin ship me scurvies!

Sure Reante,

Churchill was a Jewish scumbag who sated his blood lust with the massacre of hundreds of thousands of young goy men fighting under the British banner at Gallipoli in Turkey in 1915.

Westerlings are the worst.  Unlike you two, I think they are using the nonsense regurgitated by the kabbalistic talmudic MSM as an excuse to lead miserable lives punctuated by orgies of killing and mayhem.

Who is worse?

The guy who says 'kill!' or the guy who actually kills.

For me, it's the latter.
reante reante

Re: Kabbala and the Kitchen Sink - They be a scurrying off a sinkin ship me scurvies!

Then i encourage you, maestro, and with all due respect, to think again, if just for the purpose of remaining in a constructive mindset, an open space.

People, as with all living beings, are only as good as their culture.

The Westerling has had a pathogenic soup foisted upon his insides and outsides both. Hemmed-in, he is in no position to fight, except to the death, and suicide runs counter to Creation - he was not built for it. If you can't beat em join em. Even the great Seminole leader osceola up and quit on the last seventy of his people, some of the greatest humans of all time. An evil, foreign war of attrition finally got the better of him. His insides became diseased, then his outsides, to the point where he posed for fucking portrait of himself.

Maestro, it's dangerous ground likening oneself more to the talmudics than the westerlings.

Maestro Maestro Maestro Maestro

Re: Kabbala and the Kitchen Sink - They be a scurrying off a sinkin ship me scurvies!

Reante,

I'm on the side of neither, don't worry. :o)

Somebody called creatures like me a steppenwolf some time ago.

My bark is loud but my bite is sweet.

P.S.  No sir, I'm not a homosexual.  Just a poet.