Look - Squirrel! New Clinical Breakthroughs in Treating Amnesia!

 "Tried to run... tried to hide"
Long ago and far away…  I learned that…
When trapped inside a run down adobe hideout, with “nowhere to run, nowhere to hide” no more – the thing to do is COME OUT WITH BOTH GUNS BLAZING!

 In the spirit of which, after another day of seeing a promising post DISAPPEAR before my own lying yeux… I offer you, BREAK ON THRU. Because there’s nothing else left to do. Literally.
And as the subject of the now ‘lost down the memory hole’ post was ‘LOST WEBSITES I ONCE HAD – AND THEN FORGOT ALL ABOUT, TILL NOW… it seems appropriate to begin this outing with the visual evidence of my amnesiac episode –

COLLAPSE OF THE WEST

PEAK DECEIT

WHITEY RIDES EAST

all of which became broken and scattered… but still apparently traceable pieces of a puzzling period wherein I went dark  as per a longstanding survival strategy whereby…
when the MIND PARASITES/ARCHONS/WHATHAVEYOU… pick up my trail… and begin to pound me into the ground, I – knowing very well that they will not stop until I am toast – play dead. Dead like Jim Morrison ?

No, more like varmints in a tater patch… waiting out Deputy Dawg, till he thinks that he FINALLY shot up them pesky critters and can go back to sleep under the pecan tree! These creatures of the dark side, you see, I learned along the way, are lumbering, only semi-intelligent borgs which are able to hone in on all emotive traces of human fear and terror…. But don’t do so well with human humor and truculent contempt for their existence!

Which is exactly the attitude I wrote about in the DOSSIER: THE OCCULTIC BACKGROUND|

While Baudrillard’s insight that all rebellion now merely feeds into “the system” is circumstantially correct, the pre-conditions which validate this observation are not immutable nor are we as human agents necessarily constrained from effective activity against that system. Failure to grant the hegemonic system sufficient ‘gravitas’ (by means of studied refusal to take too seriously it’s fundamental reality) balanced with the correct degree of estimating it’s ‘relative’ significance as operative illusion can and will short circuit that same system. Those who adopt this premise as true need to “sociate” as individuals whose collective wills are attuned to the spirit of ”playful action.” Evil has no defense against childish innocence played back to it as memetic show and tell game. This achilles heel is exploitable and needs be played with. All black magic works on the principles that the victim needs willingly accept the premise of the sorcerers’ power to inflict them harm. All human beings have the capacity to turn this harm back upon their afflicters. We need to relearn and apply this vestigial protective capability now.

From the olde ‘vestigialvision.com’ site. I started looking that record up, after the discussion round these parts had drifted back to ‘parasitism’ of the kabbalistic kind. While that paragraph stands as an extremely important statement of tactical insight, which I am delighted to turn over to the inspection and consideration of the current congregation here...

what is even more important is that wheels started slowly churning in my noggin... like a gigantic ghostly factory whose cobwebbed machinery mysteriously connects to a power current and begins to hum! Missing evidence of a period when I was beginning to place the pieces of a puzzle together – but not yet able/willing to BREAK ON THRU to the other side of madness wherein the truth lies coiled and waiting for the argonaut brave enough to venture.

Forgotten and abandoned efforts to reach the former kith n kin in the fallen lands – detritus of my first attempts to forward the fruits of my escape from DODGE back to those who could have used the methodology – and motivation – to plan their own ‘last plane out’ escapade!

All crunched... spindled... mutilated – and forgotten by myself. The_Collapse_of_the_West___Out_of_Dodge_–_and_the_road_thereafter!_Life_in_the_post-western_world.pdf
T H E M E -
Although science
and magic are posed to us as two entirely
separate spheres of activity , close study of the
available evidence shows their conflation
underpins the structure of our daily lives.
Vestigial vision is an innate human faculty to
recognize the nature of things as they really are
rather than how we are educated to perceive
them. Here it is employed to examine what is
effectively a trick of conjuration that binds us to a
view of ourselves and the world profoundly
poisoned. Use of this faculty enables humankind
to abjure allegiance to this counterfeit reality
paradigm, creating the freedom to finally enjoy
self and other .

Or... how bout -

"Where this leads back into a discussion of the Muse is the connection between mind controlled sex slaves, corrupted politicians, entertainers, and other power brokers, and the agenda which all of these serve: the contr ol of western society by a group that wishes to exercise its complete domination over the people of that society , that fundamentally hates, fears, and despises the healthy social organism that those people have every right to live in, and that desecrates everyone and everything it comes in contact with. The economic meltdown which is only now beginning will make it easier and easier for people to take off their blinkers and see what a farce has been made of the pretension to democracy and human rights in the west, but too late for any adjustment in the tragic storyline that awaits."

What the hell? Who was writing this stuff? What a strange concoction of optimism and resignation. Some other me, was apparently immersed in desperate effort to find an audience looking for a practical application of the principles of REAL resistance to an unknown/unmentioned enemy which at the time I don’t remember calling ‘kabbalism’ – yet, here the evidence sits. I was already moving out into the field of battle – totally incapable of understanding what I was up against... and then, quickly finding it necessary to remember and employ the DUKES dictum... ‘always better to retreat in good order, so as to keep ones’ vital assets intact, and be able to return to the battle at the time and place of one’s own choosing!

Crushed. The websites went up... and then down... like toy soldiers! No sooner than I would get one up and going.... and then bang... the bullshit would start up – dos attacks and lock outs  - ultimately ending... as I’ve only now remembered... with a last attempt with which I was presented a reward of getting locked out of my own administration the same week I started the thing!

An entire period gone dark and forgotten – 2012-2014 – now suddenly accessible to my memory after being blanked out.  And only now I remember what I had been attempting – not only alerting westerlings to imminent peril, but putting forward practical evidence of a working strategy of resistance – and getting out whole! How bizarre it all seems to me now, looking back. Here – in the eye of the [soon to become]TERROR STATE... where anonymity would soon nuff become  paramount, and  dictate complete non-disclosure of all personal details, I was getting blithely ready to post pictures of my haven... livestock, nomadic rolling stock and... dawg only knows what else!

Something saved my bacon. In fact... something like getting continually knocked off of the net! Saving grace, them  MIND PARASITE buddies – forcing me to forgo a suicidal exercise in favor of going dark instead. And when I came back, around the tail end of 2013 – locked n loaded into my new avatar of ‘ROGUE FACTION’... I was suitably contained within that degree of facelessness necessary for one who wished to be able to survive to the end of the race.

What’s the takeaway from all of this? Having hit, in the course of my research, this very week – paydirt ... the motherlode... the BIG ONE – and then finding myself IMMEDIATELY thereafter reduced to a pitiful crawl, via a return visit from .... the MIND PARASITE buddies... thanks to readers promptings this amnesia victim finally WOKE UP and remembered vital portions of purged personal past.

Where I got right to the edge of the cliff-face…. so many years ago =

The movement known as Theosophy, which roughly concurrent with the rise of the Decadent and Symbolist currents gave emphasis to a syncreticism of religion and the occult well matched with the synthesis of gender sought by the avant garde writers and painters of Europe. Since mediumship at the time was still one of the areas in which women were acknowledged competent, characters like Blavatsky, Theosophy’s founder, who were fundamentally sexless in orientation acted as strong influences on the culture of the period. This complemented the intentions of the parallel artistic stream, which Peladan summed up with the memorably blunt statement “The order has one single motivating goal: to ruin sexual love, passion, and to substitute the abstract and aesthetic rites.” No better summation of the goal and desire of the faceless cabal which has hijacked western culture exists right through to the present day. Through Theosophy the next wave of artists, though breaking with form in favor of the abstract, were trained to carry through the mission statement intact.

and then chose – wisely, I believe, in retrospect – to back away...  I’ve now returned, wiser  if more world-wearied, to report from the scene of a crime. No, the ‘gender displacement ‘ thing is NOT a sideshow, diversion, or minor element in the big picture – its at the core of the REALLY REAL DIRTY DEAL which it is my bizness to identity and expose –

to the westerling peeples! Hopelessly delayed, immutably incapable of diverting the course of their descent into the kabbalistic hell realms which now beckon them.... nevertheless... I have [re]arrived to announce that this world has become the stage of a GIGANTIC SNUFF FILM.... in which thee and thine have a starring role! The producers and directors – of course – are the same folks who brought you the culture wars of the past century which I have attempted to identify on these pages.

Donald J Drumpf - SHADOWPUPPET IN CHIEF -  is your ‘leader.’ He is literally ‘leading you into this irreality show showdown with a long-delayed fate. He is being taken down... taken apart as we ‘speak.’ He is the poster child for the kabbalist crusade to crush the western peeples forever. Mel and Stormy are right in the middle of the maelstrom... and you, dear hypothetical reader... are flotsam and jetsam of the seething sea. If I refer to you from this point on as "hypothetical," fear not, it is the better to protect you from the much more terminal fate which your enemies have in mind for you! In the state of 'hypothesized' super-mobility and mirthful resistance which I have invited/invoked you into - \'“sociate” as individuals whose collective wills are attuned to the spirit of ”playful action./" your heads will be able to bob above the waves which await the many dead souls being dragged down by undercurrents of the kabbalist kind!

Watch - as the small BLUE SQUIRREL with the magnifique magnifying glass crashes thru the final 'glass ceiling' separating us from ourselves... guns ablazin!

"The Orange Jesis and the Prince of Camelot. Seems like a stretch to imagine them in the same sentence even, wot wot? That's where Mary Pinchot-Meyer comes in. With Castaneda in tow! And some "merry pranksters" as well. Many folks know that MPM was involved in a long term affair with serial adulterer JF Kennedy. Some of them even know that MPM was the long time wife of Cord Meyer, who JF Dulles made into a major performer in the COLD WAR PSYOPS which were waged by the PSCYHOLOGICAL OPERATIONS DEPT OF THE CIA, during the 50s. And some fewer of those same even know that MPM was introduced to LSD tripping via Tim Learys' circles, and is even alleged to have turned the POTUS on to the stuff. But that's only the beginning rung of the ladder downwards towards what I'm about to 'feed yur head' dread!"
\down, down, ever further down we be agoin!

Lookey here! Even moar 'hair-raisin' evidence of a time when I thought that some frogs could still be got outta the pot!

And y'all thought I was just kiddin around!

http://www.dailymotion.com/66b5d3e1-7af7-496c-8709-7b5996148384 Soul Education - Jamiroquai - Montreux Jazz Festival 2003

new game new game

Re: Look - Squirrel! New Clinical Breakthroughs in Treating Amnesia!

was it the squirrel or the "time has come"? walkin the trail of life and a squirrel was sittin there. hmmm
think of 7.2 billion people doin the deal every wakin second. existing! breathing, eating, pissing, and shitting. even thinking? or following instructions.
what do most people do? avoid hurt,hurting-cept child*, avoid confrontation.
majority at subconscious level agree even though something taint right.
i do it. we all do it. we make choices to exist. if i confronted everybody all day long, htf would that day go? i could, because that is why i'm here. but calling out 'misunderstood' people goes no where. seek ing an explanation to this delemia of human destiny redux has been over squirreled to the point that it is in the moment of action/reaction x60 seconds x60 minutes x14 hours, (plus sleep regroup, organize, file degrag/ save) that the rubber rolls. in this rollaction the ultra majority just go along to get along, what ever was put there is what is going to be ok today. beanie babies anyone?
without the David and Goliath of mental intellect, i just put that forth...
new game new game

Re: Look - Squirrel! New Clinical Breakthroughs in Treating Amnesia!

squirreled away like nuts to be "consumed" another day-today!
how about the concept of "just difficult enuf" to keep the majority needing help.
that is where i enter, stage left or right. but a stage need be. a platform, not level.
i the needed, and a someone, prey-don't tell, must go through-to break through to other side. I the intentional for gain, many gains  - some personnel, such as ego in nature, but monetary for my survival and a cog in the wheel, well lubricated by just enough complexity, laws ya know or not! confusion reigns!
so what happens(ed) next? choices from this platform, get along for personnel gain(non-monetary)or exploit the platform for monetary gain. or both-a quasi deal of each getting screwed from each perspective. ah, the art of the deal. did the deal maker get done dealed out and dealt an new slight of hand?
i did done the deal for 20 years-selling the dream; anew shiny home. 10 years later, the nuts squirreled away help guide my thoughts today.
just a view whilst cracking a few nuts...
can we push the button to the penthouse and skip 20 floors? leveraged destruction of fellow mankind-kabbalist in nature, yet confusion reigns...
J J

Re: Look - Squirrel! New Clinical Breakthroughs in Treating Amnesia!

"Evil has no defense against childish innocence played back to it as memetic show and tell game. This achilles heel is exploitable and needs be played with. All black magic works on the principles that the victim needs willingly accept the premise of the sorcerers’ power to inflict them harm. All human beings have the capacity to turn this harm back upon their afflicters. We need to relearn and apply this vestigial protective capability now.”

Brilliant! Return to Innocence. To laugh at the moment of death. Especially if that `moment' is just an illusion. The death of an old way of living. Of perceptions that were false. The more I love our situation and my place in it, the more aligned my own morphogenetic magnetic field is and things find their way to me. The more I fear, the more things fall of shelves.

---
The parasites. Morgellons. Have you dug down that rabbit hole? Seems to be an epic connection of those critters to the forthcoming 5G madness wave.

---
Return to Innocence. And for me a return to A432. Retuning the music and piano from A440 to A432, and the other resonances is restoring that etheric portal to innocence. The music moves from the device to the center of the room. How does that work? Tapping the Sun ether? Wonder stacked upon wonder. Kubrick in his infinite playful genius was giving allusion to this frequency control of our ethos in Clockwork Orange. How funny. Like Clockwork, the Orange Yeltsin is on the scene. A new Clockwork Orange.

---
Gender flip. Let's return to the movie that awakened a few, The Matrix. One degree of separation for me to its creators. Who needed to produce another film before they could have it greenlit. Bound. Down that rabbit hole. Then, where are the creators now. Both gender flipped, steaming past Jupiter, untethered from their maleness and cast adrift to an ended career.

---
Still no ability to register. Still stuck in kabbalistic CAPTCHA hell.

---
duluth duluth

Re: Look - Squirrel! New Clinical Breakthroughs in Treating Amnesia!

very strange Bro J. I just went thru the registration process in order to see what was going on. I am now logged in and registered. It was more trouble logging in to my own email acct to get the register msg than it was to get the rest done!

IF you saw this response to your comment of yesterday - April 10 -
"I've gone into 'administration' and changed something which may affect that registration thing - positively .
If you will - go back and try that process again - with the better chance of receiving a confirm this time!"

and are responding today in light of another failed attempt after that... I'm at a loss.
But the trip to "Duluth" - via psychic projection - was kind of a blast!
J J

Re: Look - Squirrel! New Clinical Breakthroughs in Treating Amnesia!

Tried three times now with different tuta email addresses but never receive a confirmation email. Hmm...

Re: Look - Squirrel! New Clinical Breakthroughs in Treating Amnesia!

C'use my suggestion of the obvious...
but you looked in every cubbyhole of that email provider? I found it to have a strange 'fluke' of dropping random mail into spam n trash boxes without explanation.
HornofFind HornofFind

Re: Look - Squirrel! New Clinical Breakthroughs in Treating Amnesia!

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.