MOTHER OF ALL PSYOPS - COMES TO A BOIL!

In a kind of 'muddled eastern sword dance' in perfect symmetry with the precis first and uniquely advance on these pages...

Top Israeli general warns of ‘increased chances of war’ in Golan Heights

and
Erdogan: Turkish Army will encirle Afrin, speed up operation

Now... this Syrian Air Defense on high alert as Israeli warplanes seen flying along Syrian-Lebanese border

Plus this

Turkish troops attack Syrian government forces in Afrin

=

"Protecting assets, disposing of assets - much of the Syrian Imbrogolio will in hindsight prove to have been about Srael doing exactly that; The current decline of Daesh/Isis is quite in keeping with that TERROR STATES' program, whereby the conclusion of the phony wars in Iraq and Syria can be brought about once the petroleum assets it seeks are safely sequestered, and the affected states sufficiently neutered! Using both the Turks and the proxy mercenaries to achieve all this has been the keystone of its strategy - one we are now witnessing the final flourish of!...The Syrian Endgame is coming to a boil. The players have been assembled, the tation which will break the middle east into open warfare has been carefully primed for live time!" I reported on 06 Feb <