Mel an choly Babes = MARY & MEL MEET JACKIE IN HELL: CHERCEZ LA FEMME!

While the same glowering sky is positioned overhead as was yesterday, at least it rained overnight, and therefore the day seems a bit lighter. My efforts to get to grips with the 'really really big' deception thing were destined to go nowhere on a day when body and mind were helpless before the working of satanic chemtrailed psy-operations in the sky!

Today, we will see 'what the wind blows in'... in the way of clarity of insight and renewal of purpose...

as we proceed further down the cesspool proposed previously. It was all I could manage yesterday to leave a few clues about what would come next - the reference to Carlito Castaneda being the primary one. Since his epochal efforts at 'coyote tricksterism' sealed the deal of the pysche - delicatessan - ization of our cultural reality, we've been thrown hither and thither, ever further from some kind of 'solid ground.' My  recounted experience the other day,  of being suddenly subject to an 'internally-generated' earthquake which left me walking around like a drunken sailor had set the stage for the passage we must make from

talking about criminal cabals and corrupted puppet leaders... to the means by which our collective realities were so destabilized as to produce the situation so beyond even imagining - as little as 20 years prior - such as to be witness to a failed realestate developer, serial adulterer, and minion of dark kabbalistic forces being openly placed on stage as a 'POTUS' of a dying empire which has invoked its own destruction as a new kind of religious subculture.

Karnival of Souls style. Y'all be familiar with that 60's B classic oui?  It's rather important that you be! The spookiness of our current faux reality is approaching 'MERGE' with the scariness of the most haunting cinematic portrayals of bad vibes ever. This is one of the baddest. The organ score makes the joyous sounds from yesterdays post 'ring hollow'... and the action is approximate to what it must be like to live chained to a ghoul who roams the halls of a haunted "White" house at night - even if you keep 'separate bedrooms!'

What's the most important element of the description of 'the Don' which I just laid down? This might surprise you -
serial adulterer. Err... how's that? Well, before we get goin, this chapter of our serial assessment follows up upon my seemingly BIZARRE assertion of the previous post - that the RATPACK POTUS is now goin down. Due to probes, inquiries, press leaks or other NIXONIAN ERA travails? No... that was just a teaser.

The DON now goes down due to his eerily similar trajectory to that of the late JFK!

That's right. Although you might not have considered the two to have been sorta kinda like 'peas in a pod' - it won't be so odd... atal.. after we done here. And that's why... in the end, even tho the gomers will continue to witlessly pretend no understanding of vital matters of geopolitical import, we will have delivered the real goods about really bad actors, in spite of all obstacles. Pretending witlessly to no understanding of those salient FACTS which we - as well as other careful researchers have dredged up from the depths -

"of what we call here the “Black-Red International,” namely, a postmodern, global network of mobsters, political extremists/terrorists (transcending old dichotomies between the ‘Right’ and the ‘Left’), former spies associated with the historical Nazi and Soviet ‘deep states’ and their secret plans for world domination, autonomous subgroups of several nations’ secret services, and a group of complacently nihilistic businessmen who act as the financial facilitators of this “Black-Red International.” -THE NOOPOLITICS OF THE UNDERWORLD ORDER / Nicolas Laos

Pretending to not understand that - just like there are two, competing Russo-talmudic mafiya factions fighting over the spoils of ruined nation states... there are and always have been TWO CIAs - what ISGP calls the 'liberal CIA conspiracy' versus the 'right wing CIA conspiracy!

And as the implications of all that gradually come out here, we will find the wherewithal to re-encounter... and decisively defeat... all those TALMUDIC internet trolls who thought themselves totally insulated from truth bombs fo'ver! Now let's just get on with it.

The Orange Jesis and the Prince of Camelot. Seems like a stretch to imagine them in the same sentence even, wot wot? That's where Mary Pinchot-Meyer comes in. With Castaneda in tow! And some "merry pranksters" as well. Many folks know that MPM was involved in a long term affair with serial adulterer JF Kennedy. Some of them even know that MPM was the long time wife of Cord Meyer, who JF Dulles made into a major performer in the COLD WAR PSYOPS which were waged by the PSYCYHOLOGICAL OPERATIONS DEPT OF THE CIA, during the 50s. And some fewer of those same even know that MPM was introduced to LSD tripping via Tim Learys' circles, and is even alleged to have turned the POTUS on to the stuff. But that's only the beginning rung of the ladder downwards towards what I'm about to 'feed yur head' dread!

For some time, it’s been a wonder to me - how little the relationship between the Orange Nero and his trophy wife is discussed by a media which suffers absolutely NO LIMITS in talkin trash about anything or anybody. Cept… well.

Melanie is clearly not a happy camper in in the Tower of Lubavitch Love which her spouse has built with stolen Russian loot. And neither was Jackie Oh! Oh. Did I mention?

Jackie killed Jack.

Take it Back? Hell no. I’m ready to go where no………. westerling would ever dare, Care Bear.
What fateful trajectory might see Melanie repeat the sequence of events whereby…

The painful humiliations of her husbands serial adulteries reach far enough inside her soul to simply TAKE AIM instead of complain… any longer? Won’t be long now, fore we find out friends!

Jackie did it. Using the same ridiculous weaponry what took out another Rottieshield enemy far back in time. Imagine that! Same Derringer, single shot piece as was used by kabbalistic talmudic agent to kill Lincoln, was employed to hack a hole in the head of another enemy of the chosen peeple. Seems that our kabbalistic kooks not only love spectacle, symbolism and sequential stuff… but that they just can’t get enuff… of a bad thing!

Repeating history is a specialty of talmudic pyschopolitics it seems. And ever since the days of “Esther,” cozying up to Princes/Presidentes, and potentates of all kinds has been the modus operandi of ‘cherchez la femme!’ type femme fatales of the pharisee phylum.

Jackie did it. And odds are…. Mel will too! But that’s for later. For now… let’s see what might make a gal go cold enough to ………. shoot her husband in the head and then then remarry - to a Salonkian fake-Greek shipping magnate of the frankist-sabbatean sort.

That’s right me scurvy mates - and fellow sulphurous amateur Sherlocks! Just as we needed to solicit the services of a fictional detective from Poe’s C19th storybook in order to solve the GOLD FOR OIL OIL FOR BLOOD crime mystery, so others have availed themselves it seems of Dupin’s Dictum…. in order to solve at last the crime mystery of JFK’s murder!
"de nier ce qui est, et d'expliquer ce qui n'est pas"

A murder committed in plain sight - of many witnesses - and in the cold blooded fashion which only one either - totally MK ULTRA’ed or STONE HEARTED BEYOND YOUR WILDEST IMAGININGS could muster. But….

“Isn't it Jael who drives the tent peg into her drugged lover's temple and out the other side? (Judges 4:21) She is then described as "most blessed of women" (Judges 5:24). She decapitated him afterwards, by the way.”

 It’s reported in Peter Evan’s  book,“Nemesis: The True Story of Aristotle Onassis, Jackie O, and the Love Triangle That Brought Down the Kennedys…”, that Jackie had begun an affair with Onassis just months before the assassination, and that the Kennedy marriage was in such shambles that divorce was almost inevitably going to happen after the next election. The Kennedys did not share the same hotel room in Texas the night before the assassination.

Jackie’s mother was Jewish. Born Levy, used the name “Lee” and even claimed to be part of the famous Lees of Virginia.

Just like Mary….
”Jackie attended boarding schools and then went off to Vassar. “

"After two years, though, she got tired of it and spent her junior year studying at the Sorbonne in Paris. When she got back to the US she did not want to go back to Vassar, so she enrolled in George Washington University in Washington, DC, graduating in 1951. She took a job at the CIA and in January of 1952 went to work at a Washington newspaper, where she was a photographer. During an assignment she met U.S. Senator John F. Kennedy."

Just like Mary met him when the Kennedy family moved into the house beside CIA bigwig Cord Meyers! And boy, did he ever fall head over heels for her.

Jackie’s and her mother’s long association with George DeMorenschildt, a known CIA asset, closest friend of Lee Harvey Oswald, acquaintance of George H.W. Bush, LBJ, Abraham Zapruder.

“I thought it was strange that a man who visited Jacqueline Kennedy’s mother on a regular basis would also befriend the alleged assassin, Lee Harvey Oswald. In the first several years of my research, I even had a nightmare that Jackie Kennedy had been involved in the assassination. I began to look at this or the possibility that her mother Mrs. Hugh D. Auchincloss”

Mrs. Jacqueline Kennedy (née Bouvier) was a Jewess, a fact well hidden, but revealed by her cousin/step-brother, Gore Vidal, in his autobiography: "the ethnic surprise buried deep inside Gore Vidal's much-hyped autobiography, ... 'Palimpsest: A Memoir,' ... [is that Jackie Kennedy's] mother, Janet, was Jewish. Janet, who had Jackie with her husband John 'Black Jack' Bouvier, eventually divorced him and married Hugh Auchincloss, who was also Vidal's stepfather. "In the book, ... Vidal offhandedly writes on page 372, 'One should note that the first of Hughdie's (Hugh Dudley Auchincloss) three high-powered wives was Russian, the second my mother, the third Jackie's mother, Janet, born Lee or, “Levy,”

HOLD IT. Mrs. Hugh D Auchincloss… aka Levy. Friend o Oswald’s best ‘pal’/handler. DVD boss GHW Busch/crypto-judaic LBJ AND… the judaic guy who just happened to be in the right place at the right time to film the execution – EVEN THOUGH THE ROUTE HAD BEEN SUDDENLY AMENDED WITHOUT NOTICE?!??

De Mohrenschildt testified that before Oswald was even born he visited with Jackie and her mother in 1938 on a daily basis at Easthampton, New York

Open some windows will ya? Getting stuffy in here with all these elephants keep wanderin in!
Now then – ARE WE SEEING SOME THINGS WHICH REALLY ARE… via NOT seeing things which are not – yet?

"After studying the Zapruder film for nearly 20 years, I've come to the conclusion that the only person verified to have the access and angle to have delivered the fatal gunshot to JFK was Jackie Kennedy. The telltale sign is right before his head explodes, where she moves forward with something in her hand."

Fortunately for our purposes, not only were the latter-day Dupins who put forward the evidence that indeed “Jackie did Jack back” – from the front – able to access the long forgotten talent of seeing beyond what was not, and thereby seeing what was in plain sight yet invisible to all… they also did not fear to name the game…. And the players behind it all!

According to his long-term mistress, who bore him a son, Johnson was sure the day before this atrocity took place that President J.F. Kennedy was going to be killed whilst being driven through Dallas. This implies that he knew there would be no untoward problem with the assassin, since she would be right next to her victim. However, a sophisticated weapon, such as a Smith & Wesson semi-automatic handgun, could quite possibly jam at the predetermined moment, spoiling Johnson's (and his backers, including Aristotle Onassis) murderous plan. At such close range, however, a simple, crude pistol would be all that was required. Something like this Deringer (more often spelt with a double 'r') would thus have been chosen; an extremely simple, easily concealed, one shot, miniture cannon.

The .41 rimfire cartridge was created for use in small Derringer type pistols. The .41 rimfire round was very slow, 13 grains of black powder propelling a 130 grain lead bullet at 425 feet per second, yielding a muzzle energy of 52 ft lb." (Cushman). This would be more than capable of taking part of President Kennedy's skull off, as Mrs. Kennedy implies. If the leading projectile captured in frames 313 and 314 of Zapruder's cine film was indeed the bullet from a .41 calibre rimfire cartridge, then its analysed speed of at least 104-119 ft/s is commensurate with an accelerated lump of lead that has lost kinetic energy during its passage through human tissue, and in particular in breaking through the top of the skull. Just such a single shot, .41 calibre pistol was used to assassinate President Abraham Lincoln in 1865, again at point-blank range, again by his wife, and again with the blame attached to some patsie. How Zionists seem to revel in this sort of obscene deception and repetition. Look again at frame 326, above. Does this small-barrelled pistol not remarkably resemble what Jacqueline Kennedy seems to be holding in her right hand?

How bold. How descriptive. How unerringly accurate, in all senses.  How does something so good get to stay on the disinfo hightway called ‘the internet?’

Well, actually…. It doesn’t. And what the hell does any of that have to do with solving the GOLD FOR OIL OIL FOR BLOOD mystery? Well actually… quite a lot. But it’s a longish story mate.

Just one last thing, before closing offa this segment. As all good crime sleuths know, there's never just one possible outcome to any scenario. You might think I'm setting this all up to show that "Mel" is inevitably 'destined' to play Sirhan Sirhan to Don's RFK. But that's not tru. In fact... once you read this lil cut n paste -

Growing up in Israel, Mira Tzur was an accomplished ballerina who attended the Thelma-Yellin Performing Arts School on a scholarship from the America-Israel Culture Foundation. After graduation, she joined the BatSheva Dance Ensemble in Tel Aviv. But a childhood dream of pursuing a modeling career in New York still tugged at her, and in 1995, after completing a two-year stint as a counter-intelligence officer in the Israel Defense Forces, she made the move.

A world-renowned supermodel and entrepreneur, Tzur was among other professional entertainers and athletes in town last week (March 16-19) for the annual Celebrity Fight Night Founders Dinner and Auction, held at the JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort and Spa in Phoenix. The event raises money for the Muhammed Ali Parkinson Center in Phoenix.

Tzur, who became a United States citizen in 1996, has enjoyed a varied career in modeling, acting, business and writing. But her most recent venture is a new twist, she says. She has added “impersonator” to her list of talents. Because she bears a strong resemblance to First Lady Melania Trump, one of Trump’s friends called and asked her to train as a Melania look-alike. The experiment went on YouTube and went viral. Tzur then began working with a male impersonator named John Di Domenico, who poses as a Donald Trump look-alike. The two sometimes perform together, sometimes separately.

you'll know, like I that - in kabbalistic talmudic performance art - ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE! aNy outcome at all. Like offing Mel and replacing her and Don with these two trained operatives?

 When we come back…
Moar forbidden knowledge… of the forensic kind!

new game new game

Re: Mel an choly Babes = MARY & MEL MEET JACKIE IN HELL: CHERCEZ LA FEMME!

well well, my lying eyes have went into an untrained loop. plez stop this, my mind is has enter the nogo zone, iclude  all "e"possibilities. but i must read on...
just thanks today!
my iq limits my understanding, but it is fun to go to where no mind dares venture.
like intentionally getting temporarily lost in the woods, as i do, no plan- just west in and east out...
Ohje Ohje

Re: Mel an choly Babes = MARY & MEL MEET JACKIE IN HELL: CHERCEZ LA FEMME!

I stumbled years ago over the same theory that Kenndy was shot by Jacky, also with video analysis.
I dont know where and who the author was but I found it very very possible.
I have read a lot of Miles Mathis papers and he is really entertaining and frightening with his findings about the ancestry of most "famous" people.

Re: Mel an choly Babes = MARY & MEL MEET JACKIE IN HELL: CHERCEZ LA FEMME!

Oh man!
Thanks for that -

"Here is a partial list of the scam personalities and events exposed by Mathis as tools of Intelligence agencies serving the agenda of global control by the elite: admitted agents, demonstrable fakes, staged events, controlled opposition, and dupes conscripted for damage control (in no particular order):

    Alex Jones (Infowars), Mike Adams (Natural News), Kevin Barrett (Veterans Today), Geoengineering/Chemtrails, Leonardo DiCaprio, Theosophy and the Beat Generation, Peter Matthiessen, William Carlos Williams, Wendell Berry, Atomic/Hydrogen bomb blasts and tests, C. S. Lewis, George Fox, Fidel Castro and the Bay of Pigs, Karl Marx, Charles Manson / Sharon Tate murders, Ernest Hemingway, Noam Chomsky, George Orwell, O. J. Simpson trial, Salem Witch Trials, Michael Crichton, T. S. Eliot, Ray Bradbury, William S. Burroughs, David Bowie, Bob Dylan, George Clooney, Nathaniel Hawthorne, Patti Hearst kidnapping, Lincoln assassination, Lennon assassination, Sandy Hook story, Maurice Strong, Timothy Leary, Ram Dass, Tom Wolfe, Abbie Hoffman, Steve Jobs, Jack London, Elon Musk and SpaceX, Mark Zuckerberg, Krishnamurti, Napoleon, Monica Lewinsky scandal, Daniel Ellsburg and the Pentagon Papers, Watergate, Custer’s Last Stand, Stephen Hawking, Naomi Klein and Naomi Wolf, Hollywood, Adolf Hitler, Thomas Pynchon, Eugene Debs, Jane Fonda, Joseph Campbell, Jehovah’s Witnesses, Abstract Expressionism, Bernie Sanders, Donald Trump, Walt Whitman, Woody Guthrie, Pete Seeger, Peter Paul & Mary, Terence McKenna…"

Just what I needed - even MOAR reading material to keep me outta trouble!
Ohje Ohje

Re: Mel an choly Babes = MARY & MEL MEET JACKIE IN HELL: CHERCEZ LA FEMME!

Everyone and everything is a fraud.
Ohje Ohje

Re: Mel an choly Babes = MARY & MEL MEET JACKIE IN HELL: CHERCEZ LA FEMME!

This guy is also interesting >
http://redefininggod.com/nwo-schedule-of-implementation/

I would love to hear your opinion about him and his crusade.

Re: Mel an choly Babes = MARY & MEL MEET JACKIE IN HELL: CHERCEZ LA FEMME!

He he heh...

several years back, I "reached out" to "Ken"...  as a sorta "friend" in the same line of work. Gee, he wasn't very responsive... so I let it go and carried on  with well - you know - stuff!

His work on the Lubavitchers was top notch, so I keep peeking in every once in a while to see what more he might have, but the whole thing had turned into a daily horoscope of 'predictions' which would never happen - like most all of the alternative media channels which he lampooned or lambasted constantly -

and he would "revise" them to seem more credible/possible according to changing circumstance. It just got ridiculous. He does some good stuff ... and then throws it all - along with any cred remaining. But it's better than the average attempt... and - he kept himself anonymous... which is absolutely key.

that's my take. As one great fraud talkin bout another!
he he heh!
Maestro Maestro Maestro Maestro

Re: Mel an choly Babes = MARY & MEL MEET JACKIE IN HELL: CHERCEZ LA FEMME!

What does this have to do with Jews taking over the world?  A Jewess blows the brains out of an American President and the Jews take over America?

Anglo-saxons and white Europeans are so stupid and feeble-minded and craven that they obey orders dished out by the Jews without question?

Being a Jew carried a certain stigma in respectable society as recently as the '60s and early '70s in the Western world.  Jews were ostracized before that and segregated into ghettos in Europe no doubt understandable in light of what the Talmud says about the goyim and Jesus Christ.

But it is disingenuous to attempt to deflect all responsibility for all the crimes against humanity committed by anglo-saxons and white Europeans (and black Africans and brown Arabs and yellow Chinese and White Russians) by blaming it on mind control and brainwashing exercised upon a hapless and helpless goy populace.

Because you "goy"are not innocent little lambs, any of you.

It's not the Jew who exterminated the indigenous population of the Caribbean and the Americas.

It's not the Jew who single-handedly started and practiced the slave trade between Africa and the Americas.

Those were goy WHITE American pilots who dropped Agent Orange and napalm on Vietnamese children committing the genocide of millions of Southeast Asians.

Those are goy WHITE Americans and brown Arabs who are expending depleted white phosphorus and uranium shells against the helpless populations of Iraq and Yemen.

The filthy, ugly, violent, and decadent creatures infesting every TV screen, university campus, reality show, "safe space," and street corner are 99.99 percent goy offspring.

Yes.  The Bolsheviks were by and large JEWS.  And thousands of goy Russians killed millions of fellow goy Russians under orders from the Bolshevik Jews.

If you jump when I say 'jump,' you're a moron.

If you kill when I say 'kill,' you're a murderer.

When you blame the Jew for either of the two FACTS above, you are indeed a venal and insidious goy who deserves to take it up the ass by the Jew.

Because you are more Jewish than the Jew.

Correction: ...depleted uranium shells

Re: Mel an choly Babes = MARY & MEL MEET JACKIE IN HELL: CHERCEZ LA FEMME!

What does this have to do with Jews taking over the world?  A Jewess blows the brains out of an American President and the Jews take over America?

Slo down there big fella!
First of all....
there's a reason I use the phrase 'kabbalist tamudism' at every opportunity - where others apply the term 'jew' ... with indiscrimate abandon. No 'jew' is directing traffic behind the scenes of our show here man.

Those 'jews who are not jews' referenced in distant times showed up some time back, in the form of frankist sabbatean sorts who are practicing something akin enuff to 'judaism' as to be suitably disguisable under that - and a whole lot of other skin coverings.

There's a reason when I refer to an oily character named onassis as a "solanikan" fake greek

and to LBJ as a "crypto" - and these carefully chosen words make all the difference... in how the hound hunts.

Feel free to ask for clarification. But kindly do not paint over signposts with an overly thick brush!

Re: Mel an choly Babes = MARY & MEL MEET JACKIE IN HELL: CHERCEZ LA FEMME!

And ... as if to confirm my msg...

there's that 66 - 6 showing on the reader count big guy.... sign o the times? - 1666 tsevi the original "sabbatai" sabbatean Beast declared himself - the long awaited "messiah" of dem "jews"...
who ain't jews!

Acausal synchroncity much?
Maestro Maestro Maestro Maestro

Re: Mel an choly Babes = MARY & MEL MEET JACKIE IN HELL: CHERCEZ LA FEMME!

Try honesty sometime and not engaging your interlocutor without gratuitous condescendance.

What makes a Jew a Jew is the TALMUD which takes precedence over the Torah of the original Hebrews and DEFINES what being a Jew means.  The Talmud is an evil book full of evil teachings and enough on its own -- without having to bolster it with kabbalistic or satanic connotations -- to condemn anyone who declares himself a Jew in knowledge of the Talmud's existence.  Putting other adjectives before the word 'Jew' to dissemble the fact that you're referring to all those who consider themselves Jews is NOT honest.

And cowardly.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black...

Maestro Maestro Maestro Maestro

Re: Mel an choly Babes = MARY & MEL MEET JACKIE IN HELL: CHERCEZ LA FEMME!

...condescension...
J J

Re: Mel an choly Babes = MARY & MEL MEET JACKIE IN HELL: CHERCEZ LA FEMME!

Time to restore the Tribe of Dan. Cull the cullers before they cull us.

Otherwise our whirled will continue to devolve under this off-planet, Ark of the Covenant broadcast to the talmudic devils orchestrating a Chemtrails vectoring 5G broadcast enabling and directing Morgellons nano fibers alien infestation.

Re: Mel an choly Babes = MARY & MEL MEET JACKIE IN HELL: CHERCEZ LA FEMME!

condensation perhaps?

what's got your goat? Nothing impenetrable about the idea of a sect of 'pseudo-judaics' who exercise hegemony over both jews and the goys who confuse them both.

As I said - feel free to ask for clarification. It's rather important, going forward, that the basic terms in play are commonly agreed upon.
reante reante

Re: Mel an choly Babes = MARY & MEL MEET JACKIE IN HELL: CHERCEZ LA FEMME!

Maestro, correct me if i'm wrong.

Bel, maestro is telling you that yer kilter is skewiff. Or yer braces dingle dangle dingle dangle.

Your signpost is not pointing to true north, when you mainly leave out the house niggers and the field niggers, and mainly focus solely on the farmers. The People Farm is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, and the elite jews are not the only farmers, or would-be farmers, but merely the winners under the rules of the new game. They gamed the game. It was Life and now it's Monopoly.

If you want to heal young people (the Future) of the truthiness of their crippling self-loathing -- their appropriate dysbiotic gut ache -- you gotta feed em meat broth and not just raw meat. Their hurting, their guts are leaking. Gotta stick that red meaty bone in some hot water. Gotta make sure all that protein can be stomached, that it don't reach that leaky gut and enter the bloodstream as a foreign body. Gotta get the collagen and cholesterol and marrow and minerals outta that sumbitch. Gotta consecrate the beast first cuz the kids be THAT banged-up.

The context is EVERYTHING, and the jews are just the card sharks. If you hate the player you gotta hate the game first and foremost, which is the culture of running surpluses. The jews din invent it.

Sure, when they leave the box they gotta walk the narrow path to get to the open field, and the path includes 'anti-semitism,' but the open field is what it's really all about, and they're gonna be full of questions.

Maestro Maestro Maestro Maestro

Re: Mel an choly Babes = MARY & MEL MEET JACKIE IN HELL: CHERCEZ LA FEMME!

You are suggesting that the Talmud is mere "pseudo-Judaic" gobbledygook therefore contradicting the teachings of every rabbi past and present.

Saying that the Talmud is not Jewish is wrong and does not need asking for "clarification" from the self-appointed god of the internet.

These are some of the things the Talmud says:

"A maiden aged three years and a day may be acquired in marriage by coition, and if her deceased husband's brother cohabited with her, she becomes his."

--Sanhedrin 69a-69b

"When a grown-up man has intercourse with a little girl it is nothing, for when the girl is less than this, it is as if one puts the finger into the eye...I.e, tears come to the eye again and again, so does virginity come back to the little girl under three years.  Cf. Nid. 45a"

--Kethuboth 11b

Among other lovely things, the Talmud also says that Jesus Christ ought to be boiled in excrement and semen after having been tortured on the cross.  The Talmud also says that non-Jews can be lied to, abused and killed with impunity by Jews.  Read and learn: http://antimatrix.org/Convert/Books/Talmud/dilling/dcontents.html

Having said that,

It was not the Jew who committed genocide against fellow Christian Cathars but the Catholic Pope who declared a crusade against fellow Christians and elevated those who took delight in cropping the noses, gouging out the eyes and cutting off the lips of innocent human beings before burning them alive by the thousands.
http://www.heretication.info/_cathars.html

Neither you, Bel Suave, nor you reante; nor your westerlings, "farmers," or poor little "young people" in need of healing, are suffering from the malfeasance of the evil "crypto-Judaics."

You don't have a problem per se.  You ARE the problem, the whole lot of you humanoids, black or white, left, right, and especially center -- such hubris!  Claiming to be the incarnation itself of the Excluded Middle, in other words, God himself!

Going where no pseudo-Judaic" kabbalistic talmudic illuminati bad boy himself would dare to go.

Good luck with the new blog and proselytizing another bunch of idiots who are looking for a new fake guru to "ask for clarification" about the possibility of the existence of the Excluded Middle.

I'm outta here.

Re: Mel an choly Babes = MARY & MEL MEET JACKIE IN HELL: CHERCEZ LA FEMME!

Here's the deal, merry mensch...
I can dingle dangle the words sabbatean-frankist in front of yas on every post...
put up a sticky primer on the subject on the front page, direct your attentions to suitable intros on the subject like the one here by Scholem...

but if at this point... we are STILL getting tied up in knots about the basic difference between those who are... and are not ... and why it's important to distinguish, then I've abjectly failed in my attempt to create a window for gulagistanis to see thru.

I'll take responsibility for the effort - but not the outcome.
Ohje Ohje

Re: Mel an choly Babes = MARY & MEL MEET JACKIE IN HELL: CHERCEZ LA FEMME!

Hey Bel,
we have spoken about frauds, this guy, JC Collins of philosophyofmetrics is the greatest dissapointment.
He mutated into a crypto-Ripple fanboy in no time.
Really sad.
Who be who Who be who

Re: Mel an choly Babes = MARY & MEL MEET JACKIE IN HELL: CHERCEZ LA FEMME!

Hilarious. Two Mossad operatives, Bel and MM go toe-to-toe to spread disinformation, confusion, chaos and anti-Christian vitriol onto this WWF match.

Know thy Self is being replaced with Know Thy Enemy.
reante reante

Re: Mel an choly Babes = MARY & MEL MEET JACKIE IN HELL: CHERCEZ LA FEMME!

No substance there, hoobehoo. If you have something thoughtful to say about Bel's work then say it.

I have little doubt that you're in over your head