Nostalgia Trips - Communication Blips - Day Ol News All o'er Agin!

Forced off of the internet for three days, locked out of my own email addresses, almost ready - from habit - to panic at the thought of having no access to the means by which I'm now accustomed to receive "news" from the outside world, I received an epiphany, in the form of that state of grace which isincreasingly only available to those who are "ignorant" of the modern communication device and the  channels which use it.

A holiday, in fact, is how it seems now, away from the stream of 'uninformative information' which assaults the senses with data points, yet leaves the mind hungering for... facts. What is the source of 'facts.' We are led to believe that such a thing is generated via medias whose purpose is to find out such things and deliver them to 'end users' - yet - in fact, such parties, using said channels, are anything but disinterested 'providers' of facticity.

The mere 'fact' that most of our news and information come to us via 'cost-free' channels which seem to provide the impossible - all the information we need to understand the world at no charge at all - coulda, shoulda, woulda warned the wary and recalcitrant many moons ago...

that something was wrong with that picture. Nobody gives away stuff 'for free' - for real - particularly not people who assemble high tech systems by which to disseminate data to a mass audience! To which statement allow me to add - if the notion that there might be "hidden charges" to receiving one's news & information via the internet - charges which are invariably not disclosed by "content providers" - offends your sensibilities in any way...

I must insist that you stop reading now...

as it's only gonna get worse... much worse, from here on in! Although this site's subtitle ("Understanding kabbalism's influence on modern medias -and the geopolitical consequences")would indicate an interest in the way that medias effect the societies in which they operate, I stay purposely away from such modern terminology as "media studies" and so on. Studying medias is not my interest here - in the same way that 'studying kabbala' has no place in my work of exposing kabbalistic magic and malice. Just as I study tracks so as to learn where the animal I am seeking has gone, so I study the imprint of the medias upon their respective 'hosts' solely in order to learn what might be done to reach and bind kabbalistic talmudic medias with my rope of the real. Fake news provided by parties with secret agendas interests me only in as much as I can rope down the perps and dispel their hegemonic hold upon our collective reality.

The achievement of which will prove less a 'cowboy trick' and more a work of goetic majic in action ... of the kind the forbears employed to dissuade evil from entering their abodes! Altho cowboy tricks will sure nuff come in handy along the way - the way of the horse being our ancestors' secret weapon always feared by the camel jockeys who become the 'kabbalistic kooks' we know today!

"There seems to be hardly any bridge here leading from imagination to activity. The historian Gerson D. Cohen has recently stressed the great and totally consistent rabbinic opposition to Messianic movements during the 1600 years between the destruction of the Temple and the Sabbatian movement.

 We know of many Messianic movements in Judaism during this long span of time. But ever since the collapse of the Messianic resistance to Rome led by Bar Kokhba (Kosba) in the first half of the second century, which led to the ruin of the Jewish community in many parts of Palestine, they have always been geographically limited and remained without historical effect. Generally they were lay movements which emerged in every conceivable part of the Diaspora and only in the rarest instances received the support of the local rabbinical authorities.

 In most cases such movements provoked resistance and were eliminated-which can to a large extent be explained by the circumstances I have outlined here. The preservers of the traditional element—and in the Jewish Middle Ages that meant the bearers of rabbinical authority-perceived in these acute Messianic outbreaks an element of nonconformity which endangered the continuity of the authoritative tradition. Such apprehensions that acute Messianism would lead to a crisis, as also their fear of the anarchic element in Messianic utopianism which they did not acknowledge, without question play a large role in this nearly unanimous opposition to the rabbis.

There were many good reasons for this: concern for the stability of the community, concern for the fate of the Jews after a disappointment as suggested by historical experience, combined with a deep- rooted aversion to the "Forcers of the End," as those people are called in Hebrew who could not wait for the arrival of the Messiah but thought to do something for it themselves."

How’s that for a “dichotomy:” lodged within the judaic polity a large group of rebellious taboo-breakers who nullify the most basic precepts of rabbinical judaism so as to better bring about the sacred future messianic event longed for by all who are “jews.” In the “dialectical” manner so beloved to the judaics themselves, this glaring “contradiction” will get resolved – after centuries of bitter dispute – via the Marxian revision of Hegels’ principle of dialectical resolution of opposites. Agnostic(in reality, quite “gnostic” secular jews will find common ground with those fastidious ritualists of the Talmudic type, only in our era. The grounds of that reconciliation will be the ‘spoils’ of victory in a culture war waged so silently and covertly as to be outside the understanding of the losers – even after the end of battle!

I speak, of course, of the modern day alliance tween the inheritors of the Frankist-Sabbatean antinominian judaic heresy, and those Lubavitcher kooks born out of Chassidic orthodox revisionism which occurred in Russia and its western marches  more than two centuries ago. The center of their new empire of organized mafiya power is the tiny TERROR STATE in the s e Med... which like a spider in the center of its web wields dominion over a wide web of former nation states which have been subsumed under talmudic control one after the other. Contradiction resolved! As long as an abundant supply of tax slaves and shiska harem girls keeps the rebbes and their foot soldiers in clover that is.

That this gigantic ‘social project’ by which the world, both east and west, north and south have been brought gradually under the sway of a tiny but uber-powerful criminal cabal hiding in plain sight under has stayed unmentioned – purposely ignored in fact by all wings of the ONEMEDIA – seems incredible. Yet in the forty years since Robert Friedman presented the indisputable, first hand evidence of the spread of a Russo-talmudic mafiya throughout USA and the rest of the west, the power and influence of that cabal has not only remained unchallenged, but has grown incrementally.

The stated purpose of this platform being the exposure of that same cabals’ machinations in the present moment, we started out in January by joining the dots between an ancient ‘social revolution’ in Persia, and the one taking place in the western world now. Then, when the muddled east hotted up again in February, that same agenda dictated the coverage of a lot of ‘breaking  events’ which, as it turned out, weren’t so much ‘events’ as staged episodes in a programmatic theatre which was called THE SYRIAN ENDGAME. But it soon became apparent that the only way to bring clarity to the staged nature of those events was to continue delving into the past for evidence of the cyclical nature of kabbalist-talmudic psyops.

The dichotomy between ‘events of the moment’ and ‘events of the past’ which drove me to open two parallel platforms in the wake of the old sites’ closure has, thankfully, turned out to be yet another “false dichotomy” more conceptual than actual. My understanding of this development – and subsequent execution of a new strategy which allowed for the blending of historicism and (neo)journalism, was greatly aided by my paying attention to the fruits of my own previous findings.

In an era when THERE IS NO MORE NEWS – to recycle the daily gleanings of what the ‘show producers’ have decided needs be ‘pushed upon’ the ‘news reader’ is not the work of journalists or reporters; it is the signal effect of our age of ‘communications medias’ that the avocation of journalist has been replaced by the ‘advertorial hack,’ and the craft of reporting by the scribbler bound to their ‘internet connection’ and ‘social media device.’

Freed from the need to even pretend that some kind of spontaneously generated “events” were ‘happening’ in the muddled east –Syria in particular – I managed to notch up a bunch of stories which will stand in good stead for our next phase of ‘reporting the really real’ here!

In an era when THERE ARE NO MORE JOURNALISTS - the reporter as witness to and objective recorder of 'real' events... unsubsidized, not beholden to secret agenda nor paymaster, those "Forcers of the End" who as much exist at the very center of our societies as they did in those medieval ones which Scholem writes of above...

forcing the existence and purpose of those 'millennialist en-forcers' into the light of day can only be the work of a special kind of "throw back" - the person so 'out of date' - so non courant with the 'way things work' these days, as to be possessed of the vestigial skill of seeing simple facts through the screen which conceals and distorts them... to the modern eye!

Before moving ahead however, there is a pressing need to incorporate the fruits of our 'studies in dissimulation' as garnered to date... so as to make them fully available in empowering that next phase of exploration. We've organized the disparate elements of the present day 'medias' - self-described "alt" and "mainstream" - into a monolithic ONEMEDIA which disseminates "opposing" views within an agenda of creating a false storyline which conceals and distracts from what is 'really going on'

Where we started was with a look in at scribblers who are paid to perform 'advertorial' style agit-prop, presenting events according to a 'good east' and 'bad west' paradigm which interprets the ongoing situation in the 'muddled east' as a struggle between emergent "Eurasian" and declining 'Atlanticist' forces.

We've looked in at the phenomena of the 'message board' - those psyops set up to allow the gomer exceptionalist the supercilious thrill of playing 'foreign correspondent' thru offering their learned by rote 'opinion' in the form of hived mind views on every single subject in every single part of the world they've never been! Hallucinating in the power of their group participatation in yet another leninist 'lead from behind' effort to sway public opinion, exactly like a previous generation of naifs was swayed by their leftwing talmudic guides, the morons of the alt-right TARDNATION celebrate the victories of their own countries' implacable enemies, all the while invoking their own downfall. Bizarre.

Where we ended was with a look in at the 'turning' of once vociferous and apparently authentic voices of opposition to that same talmudic kabbalist takeover; websites and personalties once treasures of informed opinion and insight into the manner of judaic intrique - stealthfully and covertly 'rebranded' into flagship enterprises of dissimulation. You can't read any of the fiery essays of "Lasha Darkmoon" from the period around 2011, for instance, without wondering what happened to the individual who has remained cloistered - hidden away - for years since those times. Kidnapped, killed off, replaced by evil simulacra of themselves like the -so called "Sardonicus" who now controls her site?

Likewise the "Veterans' Todays" website - a mishmash of anti-srael/anti-sionist polemics which fits like a screen over an underlying "progressives for more wars" agenda which I fully exposed the covert existence of when the Libyan debacle occurred. Covering all the bases of potential 'left/right' opposition to the gradual dismemberment of all nation states and their replacement with talmudist-controlled satrapies, this lead from behind' media strategy appears to have been eminently successful in fooling all the peeple - all the time! When even authentic whistleblowers and one time champions of real reporting such as Sibel Edmonds fall into the same maw of the ONEMEDIA deception, its' more than a little disheartening as I've already noted.

But the biggest, baddest example of them all - the decline of the writer who's work on the Mossad-engineered disaster at Fukushima defined anti-kabbalist talmudic media - into a sock puppet apologist for the POTUS with the outright, in your face mandate to MAKE AMERICA GRATE - under the whip of full GOLDMANITE KABBALIC CONTROL... has made it clear that the end is near for the entire pretend opposition who have now been totally subsumed and taken over. Keep in mind that I corresponded directly with most of these folks, thereby gaining insight into the sort of 'before and after' transformations which I'm hinting at here. Something goes 'missing' in their persona - to be replaced by 'something' subtly different... to those of keen enough perception.

Starting with that study in perception – Jackie Did It! – we have traveled together deeper in to the interstices of a world of two other uber-important “P”s...

POSSESSION AND PARASITES
. Lining up those two meanings in their full and proper ‘mind/body’ context was the actual straight line work of exploring ‘kabbalism in action’ this past month! Who is not ‘self-possessed’ inevitably becomes ‘possessed’ by another/others; the typical relationship between one who is ‘possessed’ and those who ‘possess’ them is that of prey to parasite. Energetic transfer – via psychic or physical modes of transmission – is the leif motif of the phenomena on the biological and/or psycho-logical levels. A stolen horde of vitality is the profit sought – and offered. No doubt our social fixation pon vampires and vampirism is a reflection of the submerged awareness of how prevalent the parasitic/prey relationship is in our consciousness. But the ‘socio-political’ aspect of the phenomena remains completely outside the gamut of research and discussion.

Which is where – of course – this site comes into its’ own! As it turns out, the application of the methodology pursued by a C19th short story writersl' fictional detective, has proven non-pareil in making sense of the wilderness of mirrors which confronts anyone viewing the contemporary landscape! Yesterdays 'news'... in the form of hidden historical narratives dredged up out of the sewers of 'fakelore' ... turns out to be the most relevant of all forms of 'information' delivered via myriad communication channels of breathtaking sophistication and speed. Turns out the best way to 'get the news' - of the really real kind - is to simply wait for the paper boy and his blue squirrel sidekick to throw the next rolled up edition at your doorway.

In an age when the great majority of living persons have voluntarily tethered themselves to machinery the purpose of which is to filter own awareness of ‘events’ so as to distort our sense of reality, I hear whispers of nostalgic longing on the part of some for a state of raw – unfiltered reportage and unpackaged, unprocessed tidbits of fact. I have responded in the only manner I know how... themes of history and current events meet at the juncture of biology and politics. "Altered states." Of Mind. The mass shift in social consciousness brought on with the aid of ... fungi! Altered states - of polities placed under the yoke of talmudic terror, morphing from pluralistic, secular democracies into full blown sectarian corrupt totalitarian TERROR STATES.

It's almost impossible for anyone born as of the final quarter of the last century to grasp the nature and extent of the change which has over taken the society they live in during that interregnum. Personal identities have shifted so radically as to make for a social revolution which - while marketed as a 'quest for individual expression and diversity,' proves on closer inspection to be a top-down, hierachy driven "command" performance designed to overthrow one elite and replace it with another.

Exactly the theme of our lead off story back in January - the Persian Nightmare of Mazdak and the hidden hand of Babylonian Jewry. Nothing new under this ol sun at all it seems. What is to be done? Nothing but dig ever further down into the sewers of hidden history, searching out the clues which can show us the crime scene in plain light of day! A method of 'detection' guided by the idiosyncratic faculties of a fictional detective as described in the stories of a C19th short story teller and secret foreign agent. What could be more bathed in nostalgia and arcane recollection than that! More totally at odds with the 'postmodermist' paradigm and up to the minute, 'cutting edge' methods of investigating and interpreting our world? Nothin. Antiquarian? Exactly the meaning and purpose of this place.

Ironically, as it turns out, in an era when all "news" is old news, and events simply appear and reappear in an endless episodic recycling which betrays the hand of Hollowwood soap opera veterans, only via a thorough reading, analysis, and interpretation of events from the most distant past - like Mazdaks' "social revolution" and free love festival - can the most 'up to the minute' events be properly understood and reported! Drumpf bombs Syria... and one year later - does it all over agin! So... what else is new? Well - jus my lil ol style of 'neo-journalism as it turns out! Cutting edge - outta date-ness... outta the box. The perfect anti-dote to non stop "breaking news" faken news cycles.

Which is to celebrate both the nostalgic state and the landscape which that gaze lays open to view. Although ‘nostalgia’ is a state of mind which we commonly ascribe to the aged with lessening ties to the ‘current’ of events and therefore said to be – living in the past – I find it an awkward truth that from the very earliest age I can recollect, I was an aficionado of ‘nostalgia.’ At the age of four I was deeply affected by dreams which I had had, and spent inordinate amounts of time recalling them. It may also be significant to this early and burgeoning ‘inattention’ to the dictates of ‘being contemporary’ that I remember even now an episode at the lakeside retreat where we spent our summers. I had noticed that the neighbors were in the habit of receiving ‘news’ from the wider world outside of our idyllic hideaway, via some sheets of paper which the adults indeed referred to as ‘the newspaper.’

Via some surreptitious ‘research’ I had determined that this matter of ‘news’ reception was one entirely similar to the other mysterious transaction which fascinated my childish mind. The milk arrived each morning in bottles which were placed in a ‘milkbox’ at the junction of the beach road and our driveway. Inside the milkbox, people like my parents apparently placed something called ‘money’ in advance of the milk appearing next day, and in the morning – the money vanished to be replaced by milk bottles! During that same summer I had already learned to play ‘store’ in the sleeping cabin of some neighboring chums – open up the windows, place some miscellaneous items on display, wait for the arrival of paying customers. You gave them the item which they asked for – and they gave you ‘money,’ which had a value that seemed vary with the size and description of the piece which was offered.

Now I was ready for the big score! I had noticed where my parents bundled up the old papers, and scooped up a selection of them to be placed in my ‘bag.’ Thus outfitted, I trotted off down the beach to the nearest neighbours place, certain that I had exactly what they needed most! It was not long before I had returned home crestfallen, and my mother asked why the long face? I explained to her that the witless neighbours had merely laughed at my suggestion that they pay me some coins for a copy of yesterdays news, and therefore I had every right to be outraged! Everything I had done was in accord with the principle of ‘exchange’ which I was witness to every time we went into town to shop at the RED&WHITE... why the hell was somebody giving me grief when I went to the trouble of bringing it right to their door?

I do not know just how long it took me to grasp the concept of ‘up to the minute’ versus ‘old news’ – it must have set in at some point – but I’ve never wavered in seeing the past as a more topical and important selection of events than those which are deemed ‘topical.’ In the long run, that may be what saved me from being caught up in the moronity of never-ending ‘new cycles,’ where everything is ‘manufactured’ as a knock off of the real, produced in accord with agendas which place ‘the news’ in service to ‘the views’ of those who own and operate the ‘channels’ of communication. But, I remain in no doubt at all, to this day, that a dollop of ‘old’ but true ‘news’ is an item infinitely more valuable than a surfeit of ‘new’ but fake news such as is the case with almost everything written now. It may be sad that the fake item is infinitely more ‘marketable’ than the real thing, it is what it is, however. I may be simply ‘playing store’ at this point in neither selling myself or a product for ‘money,’ but, on the other hand, I’m holding forth from an idyllic patch of the ‘really real’ ANATOLIA, reporting the news’ time outta mind. And that’s a ‘nostalgia trip’ which I’m thankful to be living!

What the letting down of the boundaries tween 'the now' and the past grants us is the power of place - for it was exactly here - in the really real Anatolia - that the mixing and mingling of Hebraic and Greek cultures - pagan and theurgic religions - "occidental" and "oriental" streams of myth and magic, that the idea and the legend of 'THE WEST' was fomented. In that fomentation, and the imposition of the patriachic, diseased homoerotic and hierarchic rule by misanthrophic moneychangers which proceeds out of it, we may just find  the missing parts of our true history and a possible way out of the nightmare approaching from all sides.

Many centuries later than that first, fatal effort to graft Babylons' illness onto the still healthy body of the occidental world, another - at least equally sinister advancement was begun in similar cause; this time the direct praxis of Josef Franks' nihilistic doctrine of sin! Frankist-Sabbatean led Freemasonry was the intellectual vector by which it would be spread... but the undercurrent of contamination by intermarriage worked side by side.

"fighting to maintain their inherited communal power, while emerging scientists and modern philosophers were fighting to tear down the pillars of traditional society, the Asiatic Brethren stood right at the crossroads. They aimed at nothing less than to engineer ‘the human state of being both in body and soul’ - yet two-thousand years of Christian tradition were at risk of becoming obsolete, its language had lost its numen and power, while at the same time the new human and natural sciences hadn’t emerged sufficiently to fill this void.

This was the reason why the terms ‘kabbalah’, ‘alchemy’ and ‘magic’ carried such weight for our theosophic forefathers. At a time when everything was at stake they were willing to immerse themselves into the occult, driven by the hope they would find the key to unlock their own past."
Chapter Four - the Asiatic Brethren

Keys to the unlocking of another Pandoras' Box more likely! Once again, to Poe must go the ownership of 'master discourse' on the subject; using the genre of the 'horror story,' and settings more new world than continental, he nevertheless caught the spirit of decline and madness which would begin to infect the upper classes at this time. Heretical Frankist-Sabbatean judaics would begin in this post-Napoleonic time, their spread westwards from the eastern marches of the Austro-Hungarian and Polish Empires, marrying into the families of impoverished nobility, moving up the social ladder at the same time when their commercial activities gave them boundless influence at court and exchange.

For the true story of what indeed happened to those same landed classes has not been captured by those who call themselves “historians” – nor has it been covered by anyone else in any detail. Falling once again – just as with contemporary events deliberately obfuscated and/or ignored – to this wretch of uncredentialed pedigree to be the witness to. It is beyond my purview to produce tomes about that process of dis-establishment of the European elites; my interest in the theme is solely to incorporate that phenomena into the story of a cultures decline by design! Much more skilled minds can be drawn upon to supply pieces of the puzzle – yet no one has dared to put them together.

Were one to do so ... the quote from E Michael Jones’ THE JEWISH REVOLUTIONARY SPIRIT below –

“In 1633, the Sejm passed a law forbidding Poland's nobility from
selling liquor or engaging in commercial activities. The Polish noble
citizens — both the wealthy and the impoverished — , in other words,
retained political control of the country, but lost economic control
because they were forbidden to engage in commercial activity. Because
the Polish magnates owned the land but were unable to engage in
commerce, they were forced to hand over the job of income extraction
to the nation's Jews, who would pay a set fee for a lease to raise the
money the nobles needed. The system of pre-paid, short-term leases was
known in Poland as "arenda." The connection between the arenda system
of tax-farming and the Jews was so intimate that it eventually found
expression in the Polish language. In legal contracts in the 17th and
18th century, the Polish word "arendarz" or tax-farmer and "Jew" are
synonymous. According to Pogonowski, "15 percent of urban and 80
percent of rural Jewish heads of households were occupied within the
arenda system."

The Jewish legal system, or kahal, brokered these licenses to
well-to-do Jews, who in turn often subleased them to less well-to-do
relatives.

In Polish private law, arenda was defined as "the leasing
of immovable property or rights. The subject of the lease might be a
whole territory, held either in ownership or in pledge [or] the
subject might be a tavern, mill or the right to collect various
payments such as a bridge toll or a payment connected with a
jurisdiction." A Jew, for example, might take out a short-term lease
on a church, in defiance of church law. This meant that he was in sole
possession of the key to the church door, which could only be opened
for the performance of weddings or baptisms after payment of a fee, a
practice which naturally led to resentment among Christians. Since the
lease was of necessity a short-term lease, it was in the Jew's
interest to charge as much money as he could to make back his
investment and some profit, since the lease might not be renewed. Or,
if it were, someone else might outbid him for it. There was, in other
words, no financial incentive to create good will among the local
population from which the arendator earned his living.

The Jewish tax-farmers had the support of the state — Pogonowski estimates that 20
to 70 percent of the income of the large estates was generated by
tax-farming leases held by Jews — but lacked the good will of the
community which was the source of that livelihood. Since the Jew was
not a part of that community, and in fact had
developed, as Graetz
indicates, a whole culture of treating the goyim with contempt, he
could exploit the situation well beyond what would have been
considered tolerable had Catholic Poles been running the system"

would be quickly understood by the reader as emblematic of the very same process by which the western European elites would sell out their own kind and adopt the de facto role of adjuvents in a viral attack on the body politic of the west! This quoted storyline is as true of the American socio-political elite class of the C20th century as it was of the Polish in the C17th, and the English in the C19th... resulting of course in their own descendants disenfranchisement.

In the preceding phases that disenfranchisment was aided by the moral decline of the ruling class via their pandering after esoteric knowledge. In the later phase the same result has been achieved via the psycho-political program of drug propagation and mystique. All roads have led to ruin.

“We can capture for now that the grandiose nomenclature of the order’s grades stemmed from Hirschfeld’s knowledge of rabbinic Hebrew. Other Freemasons lodges where Jews didn’t play a role might have shown a similar tendency to assume ceremonial Hebrew nomenclature, which however remained within the confines of biblical Hebrew according to the educational standards of its authors who often stemmed from Protestant clergy. Only the ‘Asiatic Brethren’ used this purely rabbinic terminology which must have stemmed from a Jew accustomed to rabbinic titles. The three functional titles Chacham Hackolel,Rosch Hamdabrim and Ocker Harim represent such typical honorary titles.”
— Scholem 1962,

When we return, a look at some of the direct examples of this descent into madness on the part of the European landed gentry will be in order/ in preparation for our return to Oaxaca, land of shroomsand spooks it seems. At last we will be able to draw the direct connections between the experiment in social engineering which was "the anti-establishment 60s," and the "establishment bigwigs" who funded and organized it all! A culture war... a hallucinogenic drug trip... the decline of one elite and its replacement by another.

At the heart of it all - fungi, whether 'friendly' or fraught with peril. A weaponized fungal disease took down and turned to mush the brain of the best 'anti-kabbalist' campaigner - Jim Stone - in Mexico. Other forms of 'weaponised mycelium' will be exposed in the forthcoming posts!

More 'hidden history' as scratched in mural form pon the caves back of Chilpancingo - epigraphically deciphered and presented you by the jaguar warrior-poet and delivery boy Güero from Guerrero. Definitely...delivering the goods - "more yesterday than today!"

ANTINOMIANISM (from Greek anti, "against," and nomos, "law"), opposition to the law and, more especially, a religiously inspired rejection and abolition of moral, ritual, and other traditionally accepted rules and standards.

If that all comes at the cost of abandoning a 'book project' for a more 'direct action' kind of interplay with contemporary geopolitics, I've made my peace with it. Now on with the show!

12
HornofFind HornofFind

Re: Nostalgia Trips - Communication Blips - Day Ol News All o'er Agin!

Much to digest, as usual. Hopefully to digest parasite-free!

"the decline of the writer who's work on the Mossad-engineered disaster at Fukushima defined anti-kabbalist talmudic media"
Whom might this be? I love Japan and it's sad to see their fate!

Re: Nostalgia Trips - Communication Blips - Day Ol News All o'er Agin!

Whom might this be?

That was indeed the "Jim Stone" recently referenced. His "Fukushima Report" was epic, as has been his decline -
as hinted at in the material sent your way. A  form of "blastomycosis" - refined from the original experimental weapon as mass sprayed aerially over civilian centers - into a less fatal form which operates to 'parasitize' the psychological rather than physiological components of the victim...

rendering then a mind-controlled 'unit' of the golemized kind. How perfect for the kabbalist sense of justice! Take the guy who was the biggest thorn in your side - with hundreds of thousands of readers being educated in talmudic psyops... 'turn' him into your robotic mind slave, prepping those same readers to be witlessly accepting of the DRUMPF DECEPTION. It exactly how 'they' do things. And, it's what actually happened!
new game new game

Re: Nostalgia Trips - Communication Blips - Day Ol News All o'er Agin!

written contracts, ha, my word against "who"-extortion of the labors of mind body and ultimately "soul".
and humans just resign to this control. we must be the "real" resistance-so few, so much n.e.w.s. to disseminate w/o becoming foder of our own device.
i can't thank you enuf for this insight.
reante reante

Re: Nostalgia Trips - Communication Blips - Day Ol News All o'er Agin!

Thanks Bel.

Mind if i kick the tires for a sec?

I come out of the nicole foss school of ecological fundamentalism. new game here has been the only one here during my tenure to have referenced peak oil, which is and always has been the biggest pillar supporting limits to growth theory.

do you think peak oil is a deception in toto? Or do you think that after their engineered kill-off (as i think you perceive it will be), they will resume production of the very most productive of their oil plays  for a post-global new smallworld order?

Nicole foss would be deeply skeptical of the idea that a sabbatean-lubavitcher political alliance could hold together through this bottleneck. How will the two wings overcome the temptation to stab each other in the back? Are you sure that there are no signs of this happening already? Since neither wing actually hews to god, what is the glue that will hold them together through an age of Less?

Is it not axiomatic to you that business and pleasure don't mix?
Catalysm Catalysm

Re: Nostalgia Trips - Communication Blips - Day Ol News All o'er Agin!

I remember reading Jim Jones on Fukushima. It felt like the dangerous kind of reading that could get one in trouble, and maybe did precisely that. I've read claims that in addition to aluminum and barium, there are spores in chemtrails as well. What I don't understand is how this spraying is in plain sight and "in your face" with the whole thing at the same time being utterly hidden. A bizarre conundrum that. Both revealed and concealed. Aside from the agents used to either electrify the atmosphere so as to permit high precision individualized mind control and organic damage, the very fact of arriving at a complete impasse searching for accountability is itself effectively a weaponized psyop. I sense that my energy is utterly depleted on those days the sky is disgusting to behold but I am impotent to fight against it. It is like living down wind from Nevada nuclear bomb testing. The complete indifference of the public is as if programed, like some inverted form of gang stalking. This is the biggest psyop of them all.
Catalysm Catalysm

Re: Nostalgia Trips - Communication Blips - Day Ol News All o'er Agin!

"But the biggest, baddest example of them all - the decline of the writer who's work on the Mossad-engineered disaster at Fukushima defined anti-kabbalist talmudic media - into a sock puppet apologist for the POTUS with the outright, in your face mandate to MAKE AMERICA GRATE - under the whip of full GOLDMANITE KABBALIC CONTROL... has made it clear that the end is near for the entire pretend opposition who have now been totally subsumed and taken over. Keep in mind that I corresponded directly with most of these folks, thereby gaining insight into the sort of 'before and after' transformations which I'm hinting at here. Something goes 'missing' in their persona - to be replaced by 'something' subtly different... to those of keen enough perception. "

Ironic that writing about Fukushima involved the same level of risk that those working in cleanup crews face.

I really think you are dead on in saying "something goes missing in their persona." However, my impression, recalling reading Jim Jones not only on Fukushima, but also his rather stealthy penetration of a religious group and the fallout from that afterwords, is that he seemed to be beffudled and not sufficiently clued in to the theological--so to speak--consequences of this venturing into enemy territory that undermined him. He should have worn a sort of spiritual hazmat suit, but he was fooled by the human appearance of his hosts which caused him to inhale or absorb a pathogin that attaches automatically to intruders whose pheromes elicit a response resembling a colorless, odorless gas attack.

Re: Nostalgia Trips - Communication Blips - Day Ol News All o'er Agin!

Meaty stuff reante;

It has gradually become clear to me that EVERYONE who has chosen to participate here regularly has knowledge considerably in advance of my own - in their respective "departments" - and that what has been thrown out already in that regard has been sufficient to move the site along as far, or farther, than I could have hoped. NG and MM being so far 'out' ahead in theirs that I mostly just 'intuit' what they are saying as I don't really 'know' what they are saying on the mundane plain. Woulds be kinda interesting if they were to choose practicing a 'mixed' style of presentation... altho MM clearly has done that at some point. I suspect that - like myself - most here don't realize that they have an audience for their 'thoughts'... and therefore haven't bothered practicing the presentation of them. That's one key.

Second is that such a disparate group of individuals have no capacity for grasping the power of collective doing it would seem. Immediate relegation of my well chosen example of what Wilson poses in MP as a group existing in exactly that modality to the trash bin being the evidence for my saying that. No one persons knowledge base here is sufficient to save either themselves, or anyone else... and IF yall knew what confronts you(seems Cataclysm is gettin close - see below)if would probably be sufficient to SCARE you into compliance with the suggested program. Is that 'leadership' reante? If it is so - then I accept that particular challenge.

Were such a 'coalescence' of forces to occur, it would be immediately 'countered' by forces of considerable magnitude not to mention malice. Malice which is bearing down mightily pon my own head right now. I can take the heat - due to being a 'veteran' of these kind of attacks - but I can warn you that any 'progress' in arranging one's affairs in the direction desired is from this point on contingent upon 'mutual aid' - of the kind described previously. Even raising ones' head tentatively in the direction of picking up some of the slack here would bring on such a frightening response to any of you that the self-awareness resulting would induce a kind of humbleness which is a requirement of cooperative musicianship.

in regards of which... the 'cooperation' existing between thieves of the sabbatean/lubavitcher kind is dramatically in play and on display - daily - in front of the sightless eyes of the one media. I had intended the sketching out of that interplay to be a big part of the geopolitics in action theme here... the intricate dance tween el Aviv and Moscow being an example of the competition/cooperation dialectic which forms such a large element of the 'script' by which the muddled east is being directed via respective roles.

But the force of the interplay here has already diverted my attention into more appropriate channels. I've reviewed the course of that 'diversion' in the above posting so as to be done with that phase and ready to go into the real deal one. Opposition to which is coming to a head right now. I will only be able to blast thru that opposition - of the kind which cancelled my previous efforts of years past - with some kind of sustained cooperation evolving here.

Re: Nostalgia Trips - Communication Blips - Day Ol News All o'er Agin!

Direct hits ... one after the other...
Cataclysm. Your awareness of the [collective]situation is extraordinary. As is your powerlessness to do anything about it.

I've read claims that in addition to aluminum and barium, there are spores in chemtrails as well. What I don't understand is how this spraying is in plain sight and "in your face" with the whole thing at the same time being utterly hidden

Aside from the agents used to either electrify the atmosphere so as to permit high precision individualized mind control and organic damage, the very fact of arriving at a complete impasse searching for accountability is itself effectively a weaponized psyop.

Do you now understand how completely & totally ALONE you are?   Do you think you have ANY chance of fighting back in that condition?

I sense that my energy is utterly depleted on those days the sky is disgusting to behold but I am impotent to fight against it.

Exactly. Now then... what is a crystal?

The complete indifference of the public is as if programed, like some inverted form of gang stalking. This is the biggest psyop of them all.

It is not gang stalking. Did you watch INVASION OF THE BODY SNATCHERS? [only the original - NOT the sutherland remake psyop designed to cancel out the power of the first]

It has happened. Do you really know anyone anymore?

In 2014, in the last project which got knocked off of the net, as they are trying to do to this one now, this is where I had got to - and the last two entries even disappeared somehow from internetarchive, even tho the rest of the stories remain intact there - I had to dig this extract up from my own files -

"It was about the time that I got the hashish from the gypsy, who had a quantity he did not want.  It takes one literally out of oneself.  It is like wings.  You swoop over distant countries and into other worlds.  Once I found out the secret of the universe.  I have forgotten what it was, but I know that the Creator does not take Creation seriously, for I remember he sat in Space with all His work in front of him and laughed.  I have seen incredible things in fearful worlds.  As it is your imagination that takes you there, so it is only by your imagination can you get back.  Once out in the aether I met a battered, prowling spirit, that had belonged to a man whom drugs had killed a hundred years ago; and he led me into a region that I had never imagined; and we parted in anger beyond the Pleiades, and I could not imagine my way back.  And I met a huge gray shape that was the spirit of some great people, perhaps of a whole star, and I besought it to show me the way home, and it halted beside me like a sudden wind and pointed, and, speaking quite softly, asked me if I discerned a certain tiny light, and I saw a far star faintly, and then it said to me, “That is the Solar System,” and strode tremendously on.  And somehow I imagined my way back, and only just in time, for my body was already stiffening in a chair in my room; and the fire had gone out and everything was cold, and I had to move each finger one by one, and there were pins and needles in them, and dreadful pains in the nails, which began to thaw; and at last I could move one arm, and reached a bell, and for a long time no one came because everyone was in bed.  But at last a man appeared, and that got a doctor; and he said it was hashish poisoning, but it would have been all right if I hadn’t met that battered prowling spirit." A quote from Lord Dunsany, the C19th stylist I use as a marker of Poe's genetic degeneration process.

You are there - in the bolded part. Time to move it or lose it friends. "Imagine yur ways back" - or join the battered prowling spirit - in a hell of the kabbalistic kind.
You still think I'm jus kiddin around right?

He should have worn a sort of spiritual hazmat suit
Very good. Yes. That will be required for all of us. D
Maestro Maestro Maestro Maestro

Re: Nostalgia Trips - Communication Blips - Day Ol News All o'er Agin!

Bel,

Please make life easier on yourself.  Use an older, cheaper computer only for writing and archiving material.  Connect this computer to the internet ONLY for updating antivirus and anti-spyware programs.  Transfer material you want to share on the internet to a memory stick and download it to the computer you want to use to publish stuff on the internet.

It would be best if you could format and return to factory condition the computers giving you trouble, before you use them again.

Make sure all the programs are enabled to update themselves.  If you're using Windows 7, you need to manually upload some files to make Windows update itself.  Microsoft doesn't do this probably to force you to download Windows 10 which I understand is largely a spyware functioning also as an operating system.

An antivirus program that has the ability to perform boot-time scans is highly recommended.  It scans for viruses before the programs and the viruses hiding behind them are activated.

If files are disappearing or changing by themselves, your computer is infected.  You need to fix it.

An "idyllic patch of the ‘really real’ ANATOLIA..."

Could it be the last remaining Armenian village in the neighborhood?  http://www.armeniapedia.org/wiki/Vakifli
Catalysm Catalysm

Re: Nostalgia Trips - Communication Blips - Day Ol News All o'er Agin!

Bel, re: "collective doing," I recall when I was in graduate school a bunch of us in a particularly challenging course would agree to meet. The pre-condition for that was that each of us had to have made a mighty effort beforehand to solve the problems we would discuss. This 'prepared the soil' as well as assured that nobody would take undue advantage of the others. In practice, I had the feeling that those who felt the most inferior to the group and therefore made the greatest individual effort were the ones who were rewarded with the sudden flashes of intuition during the group setting that solved the problem at hand. There was something magic about the whole process. Several times I would have a sudden flash at the beginning of the meeting, the very instant that I began to pull a chair away from the table to sit down. It as if a field had been created that aligned the minds of those present as a magnetic field aligns iron filings. It seems clear that physically the human brain operates on quantum mechanical principles as suggested by Roger Penrose, so perhaps this quantum field idea is more than a mere metaphor.

It would seem that intuition in general amounts to tapping into a field, but to accomplish this, you must have the equilibrium of a high-wire performer sans net and the mental dexterity of a trapize/trappist performer. What I enjoy in your writing is that you have an innate sense of the needful balance as you as you traverse the high-wire. You keep yourself from leaning too far in the direction of the gomers, for example, by regarding everything as a matter of objectivity--hence l'emphase on the Frankist/Sabbetean pole opposite the gomer pole. That must in part derive from the Anatolean air you breath as you make your way to higher ground in yor spiritual--dare I say 'Trappist'--ascent. I will always treasure how I learned to appreciate the absolute concreteness of ancient Greek when I read my first extended foray into Greek canonical literature, the Anabasis of Xenephon. It seems that spirit lives on.
HornofFind HornofFind

Re: Nostalgia Trips - Communication Blips - Day Ol News All o'er Agin!

This post was updated on .
`Body Snatchers' or is it the `Return of the Archons'?

As in the first-season Star Trek episode:
"When the landing party exhibits strange behavior, Kirk sends another party down to investigate. They find the culture on Beta III is quiescent, with no creative tendencies. The entire culture is controlled by a group of 'lawgivers' known as "The Body" which is, in turn, controlled by the omniscient Landru. The inhabitants change from normal, peaceful people to a violent mob at the coming of the Red Hour. This 'Festival' is the society's only outlet for the tyrannical hold that Landru has over them at all other times."

Now fast forward to a July 4th (epic date choice!) release from Hollyweird: `The First Purge'
Trailer to be found here:
https://youtu.be/UL29y0ah92w

The First Purge:
"Behind every tradition lies a revolution. Next Independence Day, witness the rise of our country's 12 hours of annual lawlessness. Welcome to the movement that began as a simple experiment: The First Purge. To push the crime rate below one percent for the rest of the year, the New Founding Fathers of America (NFFA) test a sociological theory that vents aggression for one night in one isolated community. But when the violence of oppressors meets the rage of the marginalized, the contagion will explode from the trial-city borders and spread across the nation.

His-story repeating itself? Triggering the much desired and cult-ivated race war of the kabbalistic vo'riety?
Catalysm Catalysm

Re: Nostalgia Trips - Communication Blips - Day Ol News All o'er Agin!

Watched part of the trailer--appears that Hollywood is only capable of purveying gratuitous porn.
Catalysm Catalysm

Re: Nostalgia Trips - Communication Blips - Day Ol News All o'er Agin!

Yes, what is in bold is a constant companion. I know the bit about moving a finger to emerge from that state, but no drugs are needed to fall into that state. My genie does not do tours, he just runs an elevator. The body is like a breached fortress.

Re: Nostalgia Trips - Communication Blips - Day Ol News All o'er Agin!

"The body is like a breached fortress" - or a kabbalistic torture toy. In the dabblings of these Victorian-age landed gentry miscreants, the phenomena of drug experimentation was of a piece with the rising technologies of sound(telegraph)and vision(camera)... everything was being driven to an 'out of the body' state of awareness. Dunsanys' "trip" represents a poignant reflection on the fragility of the body/mind as a mass in space - which can actually end up lost there. Soon that awareness would close down on itself.

Which closure was due to 'the camera' - the 'aperture' of which was busy dissolving the protective shield which we once called the 'aura.' After its destructive work was done, one had a 'body' - of the physical sort, and a 'mind' of the psychic type... but no bodymind. In the C20th, therefore, it would become no longer possible for humans to know that they had been thrown into kabbalistic hell realms ... to be endlessly penetrated and used as energetic torture toys by those who would steal the accompanying energies of pain and anguish. Isolated from their own experience of hell, the modern suffers only a vague sense of malaise -

the natives were absolutely correct about the camera as a device which 'stole souls.' It is the soul which the bodymind serves as a wrapper for. And it is the soul which truly suffers in the hell realm. Trying to find a creature who even knows they have a soul these days is like looking for a needle in a haystack!

"There was something magic about the whole process./It as if a field had been created that aligned the minds of those present as a magnetic field aligns iron filings."
Yes, another good one. By a variety of means the collective will of the participants here has been communicated to me as needing to go into 'magneticism'... 'mass'... and 'malice' ... (all of which Dunsanys' vision serves up in enticing portions.) So, of course, go there we must!

The trick is to navigate the minefield of 1880-1920.... forty some years which saw the rise of FREUD/ENSTEIN/FASCISM ... and thereby the decline of medicine/science/mass psychology into a miasma of talmudically-driven facsimile of same.

No one - you see - has yet successfully pulled off that bit of navigation. Safely. Without exception... everybody got Mansoned. I used to run whitewater by following the old prescription of 'paddle like hell so you get ahead of the waves motion;' then somebody was good enough to teach me about 'feathering'... going slow into the big vees... keeping control.

So - what if - instead of the stakes of the meetup being your term paper or degree... it was your ebber-lubbin 'soul' which was hinging on the outcome of your collective ability to build up an energy field and  make those iron filings align?

This here birchbark bateaux will be heading down into those standing waves which you can already make out ahead... you can grab a paddle, or stand on the shore line watching.
reante reante

Re: Nostalgia Trips - Communication Blips - Day Ol News All o'er Agin!

Catalysm,

The quantum gut-brain field does indeed exist.

The C in god is the simple C, or sea, of consciousness. No wavefunction, no fractals. It bestills the beating heart.

AC -- Applied Consciousness -- IS nested. Reality itself is nested, fractal, holographic. It is kaleidoscopic, as MM mentioned, in that ACs are reflections of god reflecting upon one another.

Do not confuse nested reality with nesting realities. Do not get a hard-on for ontological pornography, Catalysm. It will not keep you grounded while facing the future.

Super-smart, famous people are no less capable of chronically acting the fool as your run of the mill fool. Buyer beware.

reante reante

Re: Nostalgia Trips - Communication Blips - Day Ol News All o'er Agin!

Thanks Bel for your kind hospitality and your great contributions. They are much appreciated by me.

Goodbye and thanks also to MM and the rest of the gang.

I must be off now. It's crunch time.

So long.

Re: Nostalgia Trips - Communication Blips - Day Ol News All o'er Agin!

Hello Maestro,

I couldn't log in, to tell you how much I enjoyed your exposition on the Apeiron - so a belated shout out for that.

This requires that the Boundless be the OPPOSITE of what the Boundless is, that the Boundless have boundaries.  In order for the Boundless (Apeiron) to exist, in order for the Boundless to be known, it must transmogrify itself into its opposite Peras!

I could be mistaken, but this seems to me to be correct - in order for the boundless to exist[eg., 'be the boundless'] it cannot 'be known,' as without boundaries and unknowable-ness appear to be synonymous. You could, however, imagine the boundless putting in an 'appearance' as Peras, in order to be 'knowable' in a transitory sense to the perceiver. As you point out, both 'need' each other, in order to be 'knowable' ... and since the human mind is incapable of grasping insight into what it cannot anthropomorphize somehow, we could posit that the two could very well be playing a game. As well as a 'trick,' in order that - at the end of the day - we realize "Dichotomy presupposes unity and vice versa." Every body goes home happy!

"I never understood why they killed Socrates"  - he was spilling the beans about the Eleusyian Mysteries.

I don't store anything on the computers. It is in the browsers where all the mischief is occurring - I can't see it as a 'hardware' issue therefore.

Re: Nostalgia Trips - Communication Blips - Day Ol News All o'er Agin!

Been good for me too. Forced my mind to work fresher and deeper.

Appreciated.
Catalysm Catalysm

Re: Nostalgia Trips - Communication Blips - Day Ol News All o'er Agin!

Bel, Ι've been wondering about this talmudic/kabbalistic construct that just seems to hang in the sky like a dark sun. I've been frustrated by my own inability to percieve, as opposed to react, because I find that by just reacting to what, when broached or discussed, just becomes like a negative placeholder in a sentence, essentially an opaque syntactical artifact, no countervailing progress can be made to ward off its bailful or baneful (as in Ovid's dictum--"shun the baneful nightshade") influence. Perhaps viewing it more as a malignant portal would be more to the point. Emotionally, I need for it to be transparent and vulnerable to closure. Otherwise, suffocation ensues. Like some monsterous macrophage, it has already swallowed whole what remains of innocence in this world. I understand more the grandeur of this project the more I meditate on this.

Re: Nostalgia Trips - Communication Blips - Day Ol News All o'er Agin!

Catalysm wrote
Bel, Ι've been wondering about this talmudic/kabbalistic construct that just seems to hang in the sky like a dark sun. I've been frustrated by my own inability to percieve, as opposed to react, because I find that by just reacting to what, when broached or discussed, just becomes like a negative placeholder in a sentence, essentially an opaque syntactical artifact, no countervailing progress can be made to ward off its bailful or baneful (as in Ovid's dictum--"shun the baneful nightshade") influence. Perhaps viewing it more as a malignant portal would be more to the point. Emotionally, I need for it to be transparent and vulnerable to closure. Otherwise, suffocation ensues. Like some monsterous macrophage, it has already swallowed whole what remains of innocence in this world. I understand more the grandeur of this project the more I meditate on this.
I was so happy to come across all the forgotten material which was dredged up and then put on display in the Look - Squirrel! New Clinical Breakthroughs in Treating Amnesia! story from earlier this month, exactly because of paragraphs like -

While Baudrillard’s insight that all rebellion now merely feeds into “the system” is circumstantially correct, the pre-conditions which validate this observation are not immutable nor are we as human agents necessarily constrained from effective activity against that system. Failure to grant the hegemonic system sufficient ‘gravitas’ (by means of studied refusal to take too seriously it’s fundamental reality) balanced with the correct degree of estimating it’s ‘relative’ significance as operative illusion can and will short circuit that same system. Those who adopt this premise as true need to “sociate” as individuals whose collective wills are attuned to the spirit of ”playful action.”

Evil has no defense against childish innocence played back to it as memetic show and tell game. This achilles heel is exploitable and needs be played with. All black magic works on the principles that the victim needs willingly accept the premise of the sorcerers’ power to inflict them harm. All human beings have the capacity to turn this harm back upon their afflicters. We need to relearn and apply this vestigial protective capability now.

coming back into view almost a decade after being written... so as to be appraised for whether they 'held up.' Those two sentences I've bolded strike me as extremely relevant to your comment... and one of my own previous today. The opposite of terror is... mirth. Perhaps I never understood my dream of two suns... was the second sun your t/c dark sun? Was I plowing the ground for a general perception of its presence... achievable via that 'vestigial vision' the site was named after?

In any case, the amnesia over, vision restored, that construct which you speak of returns - in my mind to the way I viewed it from childhood - the "Master Cylinder" character from Felix... in fact... you've spurred my

memory of the glyph I used to place on some of my articles... until realizing that westerlings simply could not connect with lightness of heart... anymore! Perhaps the time has come at last - to return to laughter. At any rate - thanks - you've made my day with that lil memory!

"Vestigial vision serves as both elixir and antidote.
Waking up from the spell we have been placed under we regain
the freedom to think and act in accordance with our true nature.
Drink deep, friend, and see through fresh eyes what before was
veiled"

12