OPERATION ODIO - SEASON FINALE?

Feels like the weather is on the cusp of blowing in a new season... and those same winds are likely to be blowin in a new dynamic to the long-static Syrian situation. I haven't posted anything on that topic- or current "events" of any kind, for months now... having recognized back in April that the script writers had retired backstage to work out something slightly more plausible than the hilariously transparent storyline   they had foisted upon us last spring.

Yes - seems they are finally ready for them to take another kick at the can... which will not change much at all about the results I had laid out for the Syrian Endgame last winter... but will doubtless involve a doubling down on efforts to deceive, now that their game has been badly exposed to daylight!

What is at the same time becoming visible is that the Drumpf Deception is soon to reach its' climax. His hold upon power is so tenuous now that the dead enders/true believers have literally outdone themselves in creating fictional narratives as comical as the delusions which herr Hitler himself suffered in the final days of Berlin.

I refer here to the two former investigative reporters whose work has descended from stellar to cellar in but a couple of years... one of whose reasons for retiring from the real are very well known to me; the other of whom has clearly - if mysteriously - been subject to mind-alteration so severe as to make reading his work now a source of constant astonishment. Jim Stone/Thierry Meyssan - really two brains  melded into one toxic residue of working faculties, have been both hard at work explaining how Drumpf has indeed been....

\crusading for peace and justice in the muddled east and elsewhere...
\playing "5D chess"[sorry, I'm not makin this up...it's what the man sez!]against the "deep state" and every other bad actor... so as to 'make america' at least -whole- if not 'great' agin!

You might ask how - these two self-described enemies of judaic hegemonism and sraeli genocide are able to skirt around details such as Drumpf giving the $power jUrusalem on a plate, the Chabad gang full control of the levers of money and power in DC, and whatever residual executive authority might have remained him.... right over to the Moscow wing of the talmudic mafiya. But you will ask in vain... no answers will be forthcoming... no questions entertained.

This is desperation... in fact the final stage before capitulation, and since the talmudists are now throwing everything AND the kitchen sink at those of us who a) can smell blood; b)have the teeth to make a small wound into a fatality... I'm gearing up for the final stage of Operation Odio - which I've chosen to name after that hero of my youth - ODIO COLOGNI - faithful chancellor and advisor to KING LEONARDO LION, the twin of evil, flea-scratchin no good 'ITCHY BROTHER' AND...his notorious puppetmaster 'BIGGY RAT!' Through weekly installments, the two duked it out over the fate of "Bongo-Congo" and its cartoon citizenry... much like today,

ITCHY POOTIE and his talmudic "Even Bigger Rat" in the s e Med fight it out with the Orange-mantled toothless tiger in DC, with his 'skunk' of a Chabad 'advisor'/handler for who gets to lord it over a dyin republic. Only difference in this 'post-reality' reprise of our beloved 60s cartoon series... there are no 'good guys' this time round... only trashy talmudic hand puppets playing 'Punch n Judy' to a soundtrack of "Animal Crackers!"

I've previously mentioned two key elements to becoming an authentic enemy of kabbalistic talmudism... rather than just another visible casualty along the way - maintenance of a sense of humor, of a light-heartedness in the face of dark and terrible evil; and surrounding ones' self with a layer of protective paranoia which errs on the side of caution in all eventualities. Like Leonardo and his bro, these two are flip sides of each other, complementary 'white' and 'black' which fit together to form a buttress and refuge. Of course, there's a whole lot more involved in becoming a "soul survivor" - but without those two under ones' belt... the rest don't mean a thing!

The interval which the past quarter year has represented here.... a chance to flow with n get to know readers and their stories... has been a rich and revealing one. It has also illuminated the grim reality which westerlings uniformly find themselves in, whilst eliminating any remaining doubts I might have entertained as to the bottom line of that grim [post]reality. In some ways, my worst fears have been exceeded.

Not only have people who I honestly believed to be authentic 'resistors' to kabbalist talmudism disappeared into the weird twilight zone that marks the silent 'transformation' of a mind into a malevolent simulacrum of itself... working for TEAM K (maybe without even knowing it... the jury still out on that one!) DURING their brief stopovers here...

the case of Catalysm - who I do not expect to see back - wrenchingly illustrates the probable accuracy of the prognosis I made for myself before fleeing the fallen lands forever. While leaving the obligatory tiny amount of doubt that his case could... as with others I have witnessed... be one of an intricate 'spoofing' and/or gatekeeping exercise, that scenario exceeds even my widest net of paranoiac protection. I was, and remain, pretty convinced of his authenticity - the voice just too lucid, well read, and grounded to be a fake hang out. Which leaves us where? The reason I left the west was in order to avoid being hunted down, and either terminated or have my own mind turned against me.

In drawing out from our correspondent some degree of detail about what he felt threatened by, I could surely see the rough outlines, if not the exact same blueprint, of what I had feared would happen to me if not evacuated. And while I most definitely wished to help, perhaps the most wrenching revelation of all - to both he and I - was that there really is no help to give. As the man himself all too truthfully said "it feels like dying." I only hope that I was not too blunt in confirming that assessment, and giving my truthful prediction of what the stakes would be!

While I consider it of the utmost importance, for staying 'real' - that really terrible ugly and evil stuff be presented, acknowledged, and discussed....

I don't want to dwell too much on it, particularly if... indeed... there IS nothing I can do to help! If the west has drifted into the twilight zone of talmudist hell realms 'on earth' so to speak...it has been resoundingly confirmed to me -  I am here ONLY to witness to and record that fact... to whoever is still 'out there.' It's really just too spooky...

and I need to move on. Which brings me back to ... wrapping up this interlude of the geopolitics behind the mask blog platform. I still wish to present the story of NXIVM - in all its' sordid details - because it somehow serves to sum up everything we have gone over here... and in doing so, potentially tie up many loose ends, neatly. In addition it dovetails right into my next direction... which may or may not fit into the confines of this particular space. While I'm mulling over all that...

the other thing to note is that yes - the Syrian Endgame is heating up again at last - and looks to be reaching its' conclusion.... one which in my opinion must have wide ranging implications for all of the states, people, and land masses we have figured into the mix here. So I expect to be returning to that short n sweet format of somewhat 'newsy' dispatch with a hiatus for the longish essay thing... which I frankly have really really enjoyed. Hope you have too!

Well, it really feels like I'm about to come off of holidays, get back to regular scribblin, maybe make some progress on "the book." If my intuition is correct - we will see by November, huge shifts on a number of fronts. What I wish to personally attend to is finish off the work I set out for myself near three years ago on  the TALMUDIC KABBALIST HQ blog over dar... in zero cred land...

 smash through the final crust of resistance which the forces of deceit have employed to keep their GOLDEN FLEECE[ING]/TRUMP DECEPTION/BRIX N SILKY ROAD hoaxes alive. Tis time.

 And I feel invigorated enough to finally finish them off, after a well-chosen "holiday." But first... I gotta the nose to the grindstone and get those old stories organized. They are live ammo to be fired off like mortars into a fleeing enemy mass.

And - oh~! One last thing.... do you remember that story I penned here... long ago n far away?
Mel an choly Babes = MARY & MEL MEET JACKIE IN HELL: CHERCEZ LA FEMME!
Well... She's BAAAAACK! And she ain't happy!

When all the dust n debris from the tumbling tower of lies... has cleared, and it's time to look back on the crime scene... people will be asking...

how did he know? How coulda he seen it coming? See... there's some things I didn't tells ya'll about "Melania Kraus" ... he he heh... and her ummm... Central European - so to speak - background.

But I did tells ya a LOT about FREAKISH FRANKISH SABBATEANISM... ENOUGH to give the alert reader all the clues they needed...
to know that -once agin!- Augustin Dupin and his modern-day protege have done it - all o'er agin!

Yupper - Just as "Jackie Did it"... Mel is ready to 'pull the trigger' on the Don. Don't believe me huh?
He he heh... stay tuned folks!

new game new game

Re: OPERATION ODIO - SEASON FINALE?

This post was updated on .
ya know what?-i believe the rhythm of domination just rolls to another "high life" figure. in fact, they form a template, like an easy to sketch figure. now we know without a doubt the lines form just another image of deception. i wonder how these types can live within themselves and feel any kind of real emotions and love...
i think it is explainable as just fuked up humans with a whole lota lust for money and power with mental disorders from the same template of the perception a lion has, or even a wolf. the higher order of mammals? the same template forms in sea life too, all forms of life! hey, its natural!
just thrown a bone to naw on...
it is the natural order of life?!

free will allows the most "happiness" obtainable within a perception of good vs the perception of evil, which is the shared perception of most humans and (species -i suspect).
what i do with this free will determines my reality within the realm of mores only in coincidence
with an acceptable coexistence of my fellow humans to form an alliance of survival...
and then this coexistence is usurped by another already drawn figurine! laughable-right?
and the pendulum swings...
WhatMeWorry WhatMeWorry

Re: OPERATION ODIO - SEASON FINALE?

The reason I left the west was in order to avoid being hunted down, and either terminated or have my own mind turned against me.

Pray tell Psychopomp, how would you expect that your own mind would/could be turned against you? Being terminated is simple enough if someone really wants you gone. Are you talking about being held and rendered psychologically unsound by nefarious people? This I can see as being possible then.

So I expect to be returning to that short n sweet format of somewhat 'newsy' dispatch with a hiatus for the longish essay thing... which I frankly have really really enjoyed. Hope you have too!

I'm a newbie here and do indeed like reading your "longish essay" but will take whatever I can get. Still getting up to speed with your older stuff.

I find that there are precious few whom I can trust to journey along with on this dangerous road we walk and have seen not a few of those I formerly trusted or looked up to for leadership to be working against getting to TRR. Of course some of these were untrustworthy all along and it was I who was naive and undisciplined in my seeking for TRR.

Over at Zerocred I follow your comments and wonder what you think about still holding shiny in the fallen states? Haven't yet read all of your Gold for Oil, Oil for Blood series yet so was just wondering about this. Not saying I have any, but if I did my average cost would be below $700 so would not be hurtin' at this time.

Anywho, stay well keep those observations a-comin'!

Oh yeah, and I hadn't heard the name Biggy Rat for decades! I recall the toon also. I was a big fan of cartoons and still am I guess.

new game new game

Re: OPERATION ODIO - SEASON FINALE?

bel, do you have a clear view of the reckless behavior yonder seria way from your "higher" elevation?
let the toons roll...
might warrant another quickie write up.
ng

Re: OPERATION ODIO - SEASON FINALE?

Pray tell Psychopomp, how would you expect that your own mind would/could be turned against you? Being terminated is simple enough if someone really wants you gone. Are you talking about being held and rendered psychologically unsound by nefarious people? This I can see as being possible then.

A large part of that question is going to answered within the coming "monster post" which I promised was coming back in August. However, I don't mind 'setting the stage' so to speak herein.

I experienced having 'my own mind turned against me' some four decades ago- first hand. The effects of atrazine poisoning on the body are much better understood than those on the mind... but since they are really one 'unit,' it stands to reason that the effects are upon psyche and soma both. The somatic conditions engendered were similar to what is being discovered now as the widespread 'estrogenic' effects upon various exposed species - including our own. Getting the physical residues of the poison out of the body - they lodge in the fatty tissues - was a work of great time and effort...[and luck I may add!]yet the effects on the psyche are much more dangerous ... and hard to alleviate.

The main takeaway from having succeeded at removing them against all odds? The turning of ones' mind against ones' self always occurs in abeyance of ones' awareness of that estrangement - that is the key. One believes the imposed consciousness to be 'their own'... and acts accordingly. Against their own interests. Their is no need for nefarious people to physically interact with anyone for this to all go down.

At the outset of this particular platform - and its companion one BARBAROUS RELIQUARY- it was stated to be my primary precis that a 'CULTURE WAR' has been waged upon the west for half a century now. What I am describing are the minute, up front and personal elements of that war.... waged from behind scenes, on all of us. I realize that one might think that poisoning via agricultural chemicals is an isolated, personal misfortune with no connection to any wider context. That is mistaken on several levels... as the war against us is indeed "full spectrum."

Re: OPERATION ODIO - SEASON FINALE?

I'm willing to 'go out on a limb now... and state categorically that - in one of those
                                     INIMITABLE
moments of life imitating "art"[of the Hanna Barbera kind!] 'BIGGIE RAT' is soon to push "ITCHY POUTINE" into pulling the trigger on "king leontardo" the first - and last!

The scenario appears to involve upping the pressure on the drumpftard domestically, whilst getting everything in motion for an Armageddon type scenario in Idlib... where the USA will be tricked into some kind of error which imperils much more than we can easily imagine.

As addition evidence that someting is indeed UP... the zero cred hedge has apparently been clipped so badly by my return to full phasers that the thing is breaking down... right now as I type...

:We're sorry, we were unable to load comments at this time. Please try again later.:
I'd love to show you a quote or two from my zinger of yesterday.. but... hehe he... 'technical difficulties prevent me from accessing that ... at this time!'

It's batters' up!
WhatMeWorry WhatMeWorry

Re: OPERATION ODIO - SEASON FINALE?

This post was updated on .
Weird.
Went on over to zerocred and find that I am unable to see any of my comment history. I had to search through and find an article I figure you would comment on to find this (below) as I cannot any longer "follow user's comments" and therefore cannot find yours without manual search through articles.
Wazzup at Zerocred?
Hmm...

Now squealll... like a BAY O PIGS!  <------- Is this your zinger cuz it sure looks like one - LOL!

Re: OPERATION ODIO - SEASON FINALE?

Yupper! It's ON... like DONNY KONG!

the HANNA BARBERRIAN HORDES are well n truly inside the gates of the castle of lies... and it looks like the tiny tyrants of tyler town are holing up in the final citadel ... panicked into a 'shadow-banning' of their worst nightmare!