I'm not kidding in any way. I'm deadly serious. In one of my latter stories on this particular platform, I think I provided a link to the film of Vincent Price called "Last Man on Earth." If it's still there,  on internetarchive.com I recommend you to see it. It's pretty much dead on.

best to you and Gamer.

Eric Eric

Re: IN THE NEWS TODAY... YESTERDAYS NEWZ all over agin!ou

Hi Bel,  its possible what you say is true, I have ran across a few sites that said that everyone here literally died in 2012 which is an interesting theory.  Then there are those including myself that sometimes think everything is literally a simulation.  I don't entirely throw these ideas out as not being possible, I also leave room for the idea that this is just more of a form of programming.  If you look at the last 2,000 years as a means of conquering the west from peoples of the east it makes quite a bit of sense.  9/11 could sort of be a way of commemorating the full cucking and conquer of the west.  The controllers happy with their destruction and absolute submission of the west may have decided to now treat it like trash and move on to their next plan, allowing their managers to put just enough work in to keep the people lulled into a false sense of safety and prostration. Either way, I would love to leave here, but I truly have no idea where I would go as I was raised in the system from birth.  Good to hear from you, Cheers.
Eric Eric

Re: IN THE NEWS TODAY... YESTERDAYS NEWZ all over agin!ou

Also, how about much does it cost there for something like a single bedroom apartment and general monthly living expensives, Shopping, Electricity.  I've been thinking things over myself more after that last post and I honestly don't see any hope for western Europe, I don't want to be forced into a neighborhood of aggressive and angry blacks that are continually filled through hate for us in our own (((controlled media))) and education institutions, this includes the trolling of you tube comments, forums, racial hatred video posts by blacks that never get pulled down, etc. Lets me serious, this place isn't going to last much longer.  Looking up all this 5g stuff which I am fairly certain is real, and some other incident that might have IE: WW3.  There is supposed to be over 2 billion Casualties by 2025, mostly all in European/Western countries.  A reduction in population of Usa by 2025 from 345-350 million to 100 million at the least.  I've seen this at the Deagle.com website as well as a few others, some suggesting it would happen next year.  I know for sure this will happen in the next 10 years, but its better to move as soon as possible.  How is living conditions there,  are the people and women nice?  I'm hoping to find something not so overcrowded where I can be with nature.  As you say, we all started in Asia, Wether Hittites, Scythians, Samartians,Greeks, Italians, and many others.  I'm almost certain this whole thing is about us not wanting to merge with the west as this is one of the goals of Freemasonic Great work and has been tried several times over the last 3,000 years.  Starting with ALexander the Great and his (((funders))) he was told to tell his men to settle down in asia/middle east in the regions they captured, divorse their wives and marry asian wives and  become assimilated and have kids.  Then came their financed moor invasion, and then their fake black plague, and then Genghis Khan, whos philosophy was to spread his seed amongst all women and use those babies to spread their seed so they could all be linked in unity.  Sounds al ittle (((Judaic))) and most likely they were controlled as well.  Of course if you see people as your family you can deal with them so much easier and many of his rules were rather crypto, almost like crypto Jew laws you aren't allowed to speak of with the Goyim, but almost every one of them sounded fair and made sense and were based about pure nature, shamanism and paganism. Something we need today after losing our true religions through christianity.  I hope to hear what you think and to hear from you soon my friend!

Re: IN THE NEWS TODAY... YESTERDAYS NEWZ all over agin!ou

Sorry for the delay in responding.

If you go to a site like numbeo.com, you can do a cost of living comparison, item by item, using your current location, and where ever else you choose. Taking a mid-sized city, like, for example, Eskisehir, and pretty much anywhere in the USA, you will see it comes in at pretty close to one third the cost of living in the latter. Specific to your question, you will see that aparts are about one-tenth the cost to rent.
Fuel, internet, electricity are among several things which are actually higher. Although I'm not sure about internet, anymore it may be way higher now in the fallen lands.

If you get out of the city, the prices are correspondingly cheaper. But you would have to have wheels. In most cases.

The ladies are very easy on the eyes. But finding one[or two!]that aren't completely crazed already... just like back in Gulagistan... is a needle in haystack kind of job. Plus there is a UUGE cultural decomprsssion to go through... which took ME years... and I'm a pretty quick study for most everything. As with most anything... it comes down to being a big enough DREAMER. in dream time, the kabbalist black magician is usually not there to intrude. You can do a LOT of important set up work there. Dream your life... and then live your dream.

he he heh... of course everyone will tell you that's impossible. I'm with Muhammed Ali on that one!

If
a person could actually get out... and had an intense desire to leave their entire previous life behind, and a determined enough will to make it all happen... coming to Asia would be a VERY rewarding experience.

But.... in no way is the heavy hand of talmudism any less prevalent here. Unless a person is particularly savvy, it could be like jumping out of the fry pan ... and into the fire.

You might be interested to know that Genghis had RED hair. Rufism is a common trait of the israelite... who spread out pretty much all over Asia, before the rise of talmudic judaism.
Eric Eric

Re: IN THE NEWS TODAY... YESTERDAYS NEWZ all over agin!ou

Thank you for your response Bel, no problem on the response time, just glad to hear from you.  Thank you for all of the information.  I will be checking it out. I would probably want to live away from the city if possible and off the land as you are doing. That would be my main reason for getting away from this mess. It's gotten too insane for me.  The reason I got into all of this conspiracy research was that I knew that there was something that was wrong, even from an early age. There is most definitely something that is stirring on racial hatred in the USA and all throughout the world, trying to get everyone to fight each other and start wars.  If it weren't for the internet most people probably wouldn't figure this out.  I hear people saying that humanity needs to evolve which I agree with, but the constant pushing of everyone's buttons doesn't help.  If people endlessly bring up things to foster fighting then they continually cause conflicts. My solution is to find good people and chill out, away from all the craziness.

What you said about the Red Hair thing is interesting, and I've heard they come from a special line that believes they have the divine right to rule the world.  Here is an interesting video for you.  Sometimes I think that humanity has already been taken over/replaced by robots and Artificial intelligence in key positions or Archontic infestation.  Cheers friend,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65T1vqUwMIA
newgamer newgamer

Re: IN THE NEWS TODAY... YESTERDAYS NEWZ all over agin!ou

The biggest threat, right now IMFO is the seeing eye everywhere.
This threat to my personal liberty is the(avoid) starting point of relocat-a-nartion.
And for me, less peoples/sq hectare the better, to a point, that is.
Loneliness sets in awful fast, unless truely one is a loner..

Re: IN THE NEWS TODAY... YESTERDAYS NEWZ all over agin!ou

"reloct-a-nartion" ....
good stuff!  If only folks understood the stakes.

This thread was quite accidentally started - I was responding from email server to a comment of Erics' ...
and voila... it created itself ... as a kind of 'ghost post' ...

which I guess serves rather aptly ... for this phase in which a 'ghostly' wester world restlessly enters its' fatal embrace of talmudic hell. I've no interest in continuing this platform past its' point of utility, but it seems like a handy place has been manufactured via this ghost post... to set a few parting thoughts and summations on their way... as a final kind of 'message in a bottle.'

First off... in the aftermath of Tuesdays' lunar eclipse... not visible to the wester world but muchly so here... there is a finality effect kicking in. It brings many paths to completion... and wonderfully coincides, not just with my sudden upending - July 16 2016 - three years back... when I became called upon to deliver the only  real dispatches about the phony coup by which the TERROR STATE arrived to Anatolia...

but bookends the entire interval of the west's hollowing out and final take down...

via the lunar eclipse of July 16 2000. Just like at that time, minding my own business[literally!]staying successfully dumb and blind to the machinations of the talmudic culture war all around me...

I was about to be thrown into a whole deconstruction of what I had supposed my 'reality' to be... one year later on September 11th! In the intervening 19 years, I've not only reconstructed my personal reality in a radical and muchly unexpected manner... I've done a considerable amount of reconstructing the 'reality' of historical phenomena I never expected to be questioning.

I learned in 2016 that there is no 'alternative' to the ONEMEDIA which controls ALL information channels. And that the 'real' is dead, replaced by simulacra of 'events' reported by fake news personalities hired to populate theatrical productions. The biggest of which is.... THE TRUMP DECEPTION.

That is the man who is willingly leading you into a talmudic hell realm. It's a one way trip.

Yes... 'reincarnating' ones' ever-luvin soul' and simply leaving this tortured temporal/spatial plane would I suppose, be the ideal plan. "Relocation" of that fundamental type is not an option however apparently. But
what's key to realize here - and plainly I've come to see - will NOT be comprehended by the intended benificiaries no matter how many times.... how many ways I point it out...

is that the ultimate purpose of all this talmudic kabbalist b.s. is to STEAL souls and torture victims. Possibly endlessly.

How's that sound?

You're about to find out first hand.

My cycle has completed. I've delivered the 'goods'... and had a pretty good time doing it.

I'm outta here. Best of luck.