Robert Parry - and "the News"

"Robert Parry and THE NEWS."

Title for a post which has been on my 'to-do' list for at least a couple of months now. Hadn't found the sweet spot for it - till today!

A day when a completely unexpected sense of calm and completion washes over these ol bones. Parry, the much esteemed JOURNALIST whose career straddled the print and 'internet' eras of the trade, died a few months back.  For me, it was a marker along a pathway studded with fallen heros and zombie sell outs, a wasteland which had become as like a personal mission to redeem.

A close colleague of Gary Webb - assassinated in one of those now too-oft repeated 'suicides' corrupt coroners are ordered to concoct, Parry was witness to and instrumental in the coverage of some of the biggest stories of the past half century:

"Parallel to the illegal arms shipments to Iran during those days was a cocaine trafficking operation by the Nicaraguan contras and a willingness by the Reagan administration and the CIA to turn a blind eye to these activities. This, despite the fact that cocaine was flooding into the United States while Ronald Reagan was proclaiming a “war on drugs,” and a crack cocaine epidemic was devastating communities across the country.

Bob and his colleague Brian Barger were the first journalists to report on this story in late 1985, which became known as the contra-cocaine scandal, and became the subject of a congressional investigation led by then-Senator John Kerry (D-Mass.) in 1986.

Continuing to pursue leads relating to Iran-Contra during a period in the late 80s when most of Washington was moving on from the scandal, Bob discovered that there was more to the story than commonly understood. He learned that the roots of the illegal arm shipments to Iran stretched back further than previously known – all the way back to the 1980 presidential campaign
."

All the way back indeed. Sitting in Yankee Stadium the day at they brought out the Canadian Ambassador to thank for the help provided to embassy hostages during that Iran escapade, I never guessed that close to four decades later I'd be coming to grips with details which cast that whole era - and the Iranian affair in particular in a whole new kinda light!

But during that forty year hiatus - between the two bookends of my own journalistic adventure the world changed A LOT... and it's no surprise I'm sure, if I tells ya - not for the better!

By the final phase of his long reporting career =

"Bob’s stories on Ukraine were widely cited and disseminated, and he became an important voice in presenting a fuller picture of the conflict than was possible by reading and watching only mainstream news outlets. Bob was featured prominently in Oliver Stone’s 2016 documentary “Ukraine on Fire,” where he explained how U.S.-funded political NGOs and media companies have worked with the CIA and foreign policy establishment since the 1980s to promote the U.S. geopolitical agenda."

the era of the new 'internet media' had taken hold of the news. And reporting - as in ol fashioned boots on the ground beat reporting - had been replaced by a new style of 'virtual' reportage, and reporter... kids who imagined a story was something could be followed from a screen and a skype phone!

The damage to the craft - and to the quality of communications in general which resulted, has been relentless, and - irreparable.

Just like - "the damage to Gary Webb was done.  With his professional and personal life in tatters because of his courageous reporting on the contra-cocaine story, he committed suicide in 2004 at the age of 49. Speaking about this suicide later on Democracy Now, Bob noted how painful it is to be ridiculed and unfairly criticized by colleagues, as his friend had experienced."

"He traced Obama’s complaints about his powerlessness in the face of this dynamic to the reluctance of American progressives to invest sufficiently in media and think tanks, as conservatives had been doing for decades in waging their “the war of ideas.” As he had been arguing since the early 1990s, Robert insisted that the limits that had been placed on Obama – whether real or perceived – continued to demonstrate the power of propaganda and the need for greater investment in alternative media."

In the end, the times had changed faster than Robert Parry could understand. It wasn’t his fault really -- it’s just that he had way too much invested in the project… to understand that somewheres in between the beginning and ending of his storied career - journalism died. Having no losses to cut - no longer any ties to "the trade" or the traitors within it… it would fall to me to announce the death. No mourners, no flowers, please.   No more Bob Parry.No more "news." No more "journalists." And no difference tween "msm" and "alt" medias.

It was a good time to go, Mr Bob Parry. You will be missed - but not by the craft which you excelled in. You outlived it. And there will be no ‘next generation.’

postscript:

This one was lined up last evening and ready to publish... when suddenly... POOF! Gone.
Now - the 'morning after' Missiles over Syria" strikes agin... it's even more timely.

As the fake news mediaz begin to ramp up the bullshit: Russia Responds: "We Are Being Threatened. A Predesigned Scenario Is Being Implemented" ... - as I've pointed out over and over agin - "Russia" has signed off on all of this script - and is playing its role like everbody else...

it looks like the last straggling parts of the once mighty 'alternative media' universe are goin down for the count!

I checked into my old ally Jim Stones' site yesterday... he's pretty much in the last stages of being taken apart...

and fell to remembering when - in another episode of this long soap opera, two years back... we parted ways immediately after that last dispatch of mine which detailed the muddled eastern territory like no other would - or could... ever since. He was hit - Feb 21st as I recall it - with some kind of toxin which sent him into a long illness... one which i DECLINE TO BELIEVE he ever recovered from. I knew - from painful personal experience of losing a loved one from it - exactly what his described symptoms indicated, and what to do about them. He never replied - either because my repeated messages never got thru... or, he never woke up again fully from the trace which it put him in.

Stone became the archetypal "Trumptard" overnight - jus like that - and  has never ever come bwack to reality since. My dispatch was stolen and republished without attribution by yet another arm of the fake news 'alt media' - and that's when I decided to start my own platform agin... and do it my way!

Here's what this writers work looked like - after being ripped off and repackaged as - Top Secret/SC: Raw Intel Report on Turkey, Syria and Iraq

alt and mainstream medias = ALL FAKE///ALL THE TIME!

I've got my own 'story' about "Syria" "Sarin Gas" and Serial Mischief of the Mind Control kind lined up for this next few days ahead...

and it's NOTHING LIKE WHAT you are reading in the fake news press now.

Stay tuned... flotsam and jetsam of the kabbalistic hell realms...
for more from the last caravansaray... on the road thru the deserts of the really real!

HornofFind HornofFind

Re: Robert Parry - and "the News"

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Robert Parry - and "the News"

Ah!
The last of the tru troubadours - in an era of bOBBy ZIMMERMAN culture war 'artists'

Joni & Gordie. How farrrrrrrrrr we have fallen.

Dinner in Duluth sometime?
HornofFind HornofFind

Re: Robert Parry - and "the News"

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
reante reante

Re: Robert Parry - and "the News"

I went to stone's site. If he is a trumptard why is his analysis of the strike on syria not pro-NATO? At a glance it looks like a more sensationalized, saker-style westerling self-loathing.

What were stone's symptoms and what would you have had him do about them?

What do you believe was the delivery method for both stone's and your loved one's attack?

When you say the toxin attack put him in a trance, do you have any thoughts as to the mechanisms behind the toxin's ability to do that?

Re: Robert Parry - and "the News"

Good questions all...
as I sometimes assume people are following along... instead of connecting the dots one by one.

Trumptard = one who manages to convince themselves - in the face of all contrary EVIDENCE - that the Dman a)is 'anti-establishment' b)independent of strings c)will "MAGA" instead of destroy the republic. Mind control at its most obvious. It is inyourface prevalent now, and the result of programmatic application of mind/body weaponry totally unreported, by agents of talmudic kabbalism.

Stones' inherent skepticism of ALL political players EVAPORATED overnight after the incident I refer to. It was -as if - a road sign pointing northeast had been painted over night to now read south west. It stuck out like a sore thumb, to me, and apparently only to me. Suddenly, he needed to hope for a hero... yet I KNEW he knew better.

 Subtle changes. He detailed online the progress of an infection which presented PHYSICALLY as mushroom-like spores breaking the skin and growing on various parts of his body. I knew it well symptom wise... and directed this information to him. I believe - given the string of problems with receiving mails which had begun IMMEDIATELY upon my first report he published the previous November - he never received my mails... but reserve judgement as to why he never responded to my help.

The mental changes would have been unrecognizable to him. They were not, to me. I now knew he had been 'dosed' with (what I began to refer to as)a weaponized form of a fungus-based disease which two NORTH AMERICAN military establishments had been experimenting with as aerosolized poisons since the late 50s. You read that right - mass produced chemical weapons SPRAYED upon civilian population centers in order to "judge their efficacy" in the field.

After seeing my own work get ripped off and republished because Stones site is all 'copyright free' I was forced to stop sending him material anyways... but continued to look in on the progress of his 'problem' and of his sites' contents.He thought he had the problem under control eventually. He did - physically - but that's not where the problem was centered. His capacity for critical reasoning was gone.

In losing access to my reports about what was really going on in the muddled east, he has been forced to fall back on disinfo which he now regurgitates like any other 'alt0media' shill. He still produces good stuff - side by side with garbage. That's EXACTLY how the game is played now - on all these sites - a lil bit of truth, mixed in with the rest of the disinfo. How many times now I've watched 'another one bite the dust!" Jim was absolutely 'the best' at taking apart 'kabbalism in action' - which is exactly why I chose him as an outlet for my researches. And why he was taken apart in turn.

In order to follow the rest of my train of thought, you'll need to wait for the developing story - since - BIZARRELY NOUGH ... all of this is playing out as part of what's going on at the macro level RIGHT NOW with the SYRIAN ENDGAME. If I didn't know I was sitting on dynamite before... I sure do now.

"Methods of delivery" were totally dissimilar in the two cases. He described a confrontation which people who came up to him in the street(and with hindsight)spraying him with what was absorbed through skin and nasal passage. Our situation was 'in the wild.' And I need be thinking thru extremely carefully what I say about it so as to maintain the necessary 'cover.'

It wasn't 'a trance state' which it evolved into - it was a subtle change in mental outlook brought about by the 'weaponized' capacity of the 'thing' to do just that. Which brings us right back to the subject I began pursuing two weeks ago with the sroom thing. Altered states - deep states - states of terror.

It's getting a little spooky in here. You can ask away for whatever clarification you wish... my answers will be governed by the personal security considerations I've alluded to here. I need to stay comfortable with where this is all leading - but am happy you asked those questions.

If you wish to learn more, in the meanwhile, you could start with "Blastomycosis is an invasive fungal disease caused by Blastomyces dermatitidis"... as it starts with that... and leads into ft Detrick labs and other places where science and evil meet in common kabbalic cause

as I get myself ready to go deeper down this sewer hole sufficiently 'suited up' for bio-hazards of all kinds.

reante reante

Re: Robert Parry - and "the News"

Thanks for all that, Bel. Fascinating stuff.

HornofFind HornofFind

Re: Robert Parry - and "the News"

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
reante reante

Re: Robert Parry - and "the News"

I'm pleased that we have settled on the topic of primary importance. As i have said, our repationship with our immediate symbionts is where the rubber meets the road. Ut is the first and the final frontier at the same time.

Looked up Harold K-V. he is is wrong in saying that half-biological, half-technological, self-reproducing entities exist. The burden of proof -- a good argument will suffice -- is on you two, Horn and Bel, to explain how Reality can permit such entities.

I have no doubt that non-replicating cyborg microbes exist for biological warfare purposes.

H K-V recommends dr. Klinghardt's NP protocol for dealing with the situation. The protocol is a fancypants industrial protocol of exotic supplements. Fortunately, you can't solve a Life problem using the same thinking that caused it. You can fight fire with fire but fire ain't gonna grow the grass afterwards, or stop the next fire, because it's just treating symptoms.

Natural HEALING is our birthright. That can only be achieved by dutifully FOLLOWING LIFE - that which is greater than ourselves.

Our place here is designed around the GAPS protocol. If you haven't enjoyed a home head broth you haven't lived.
reante reante

Re: Robert Parry - and "the News"

"Makes me think `they' have mastered an ability to shunt the self-receptor cells, human leukocytic antigens (HLA), without which we lose our sense of self.

Utilizing these weaponized aerial dispersed nano-receptors, Morgellons fibers, that are also functioning antenna, it is certainly within grasp that they can, and are perhaps designed to be, receptors for the `new-self'. Picking up transmissions from the new-new-new Arc of the Covenant, cell-phone transmission towers."

Horn,

Immune system (HLA) disruptions don't equate to a loss of the sense of self. Only death can do that.

As to 'new-self' transmissions from cell towers, the burden is on you to establish -- and generalities will do -- the  fundamental mechanics of a process that would turn zeroes and ones into metaconsciousness without consciousness itself being involved.

I do suppose the trimethylaluminum additives or whatever, in the chemtrails, are just another metal pollutant in us that magnifies the harmful effects of EMF exposure.

Speaking of which, and fwiw, i'll probably reduce my relationship with the Net to email in a few days. Obviously this medium comes at a cost, and it's time for me to walk towards the talk again after what appears to be a fruitless recruiting trip.

I came here with the purpose of finding a person or two to join us on this epic adventure. We are intent on minding our own business, holding our own, being flexible with our mode of production, and MAKING IT THROUGH, by god.

You gotta have a plan, and until a better one comes along, you gotta stick to it, so that's what we're doing.

Embrace the struggle.

Re: Robert Parry - and "the News"

loss of the sense of self. Only death can do that.

but then, there's 'living death' - of the kabbalistic hell realm kind - as I've been attempting to describe herein.
Baudrillards genius was to be able to study and predict this before the age of the computer.

 "Nothing of any of this in the "TV" image, which suggests nothing, which mesmerizes, which itself is
nothing but a screen, not even that: a miniaturized terminal that, in fact, is immediately
located in your head - you are the screen, and the TV watches you - it transistorizes all
the neurons and passes through like a magnetic tape - a tape, not an image."

Now - in this final stage, it is the self which is "nothing but a screen, not even that: a miniaturized terminal" - and in the forthcoming hell state which kabbalism now imposes pon the west...

that screen is infinitely penetrable. Infinite rape. Of the mind kind. A specialty of the talmudic imagination, not even content with rape of the body.

Torture toys. And everyone believed - to the very end... that I was kiddin around.

Reante - four x I got the post which expands upon our conversation of yesterday up on the screen yesterday... four x it went 'Poof' just before final edit and hit publish. Something BIG is up... and we are right here - in the middle of it. You won't want to leave till you find out a little more. Even tho you know a lot. All the browsers I've tried to employ in this affair are totally 'penetrated.'

I just figured out - I can take that denied post - put it on google drive with a link and then control who the recipients are. It wan't the right time to put that info on public display yet, I know realize. But it soon will be - I just need to stay protected. Look for a note here sometime today about that link being ready and how to get it!

Re: Robert Parry - and "the News"

 I know realize.

I NOW realize.
reante reante

Re: Robert Parry - and "the News"

I will stick around longer since you say it is important. Thank you.

I will look for your note.

As for the living death of the westerling hell realm, i do get it. It's perfectly descriptive of the situation. My senior thesis class in college was on postmodernism. Beyond postmodernism is post-civ thought -- post- postmodernism -- which looks at postmodern westerling culture and sees it as an ontological psychosis resulting from the denaturing effects of excessive power. The sense of self -- the biological self-awareness tool -- is unchanged from that of indigenous man. The sense of self, as i conceive of it anyway, has nothing to do with truthful living but with establishing and maintaining generic life skills irrespective of cultural values.

Without exception, Man is only as good as the health of the biological culture in which he finds himself.
HornofFind HornofFind

Re: Robert Parry - and "the News"

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Robert Parry - and "the News"

I have sent both of you (reante and horn of fin)a link to the post which has followed up on this discussion.

I will do the say for anyone else who is registered on this site who asks;

at this moment - we are truly entering the vortex.

Get light.

Re: Robert Parry - and "the News"

Yes, I tried Brave out and found it lacking in features which made my life on line easier - it's still installed - I'll go back and look agin thanks.

All my posts are assembled as you suggest - and THEN transferred here - for final edit and addition of graphics which can't go in via the text editor.

So in the space of a few short minutes now - they are finding and deleting these posts fore I can hit publish.
I used to feel sorry for myself - now I just get on with it!
reante reante

Re: Robert Parry - and "the News"

"Reante- I will refer you to the work of Dr. Bruce Lipton, The Biology of Belief and his work on self-receptor cells. Intricate to the issues that arise when someone receives, say a heart transplant and then start having memories of the donor. A reception is going on, from some source other than the brain or body."

I did not feel the urge to look up bruce lipton.

When i previously said that consciousness and energy live and die together in reality, because they are the symbionts that together constitute the Applied Consciousness that manifests bodily Life, i was not implying that when an organism 'dies' in the conventional sense, its applied consciousness dies with it. If AC also ceased then the body would immediately disappear in holographic reality.

Metaconsciousness is the umbrella term for the biological (self-)awareness tool that shapes the particularities of the holograph. Metaconsciousness is the creative cutting edge fractal of AC and as such is embedded in the bodily AC mother whose job it is to hold the everchanging holograph of the Collective Past, including the organism's metacobsciousness. AC does this via its links to both the consciousness and energy dimensions that otherwise exist separately in god, whereout there is no Metaconsciousness and, incidentally, no Selfishness.

Memories are the metaconscious translations of the organism's (AC) Past. The (bodily) organism is, on this level, memory in the pre-cognitive state. It should come as no surprise that a still-fresh heart should come to a donor recipient with its own memories, among other things.

The reception IS coming from the body -- the transplanted heart -- which itself is an extract of a still-living AC recently become subject to decomposition/recomposition.

:)