Shadowboxing with da Man

THIS

is what a shadowban looks like 'in action.' Knowing that the consequence of actually 'pulling the trigger' will be nought but their own demise... the talmudic twins have contented themselves with a backhanded effort to keep the real news about to happen from the tender ears of their hostage audience of Jonestowners.

Reveling(so to speak) in what appears to be my new status as single most blacklisted journalist in de world... sitting on top of multiple 'bomb' stories which will inevitably blow up all seeking to defuse the truth... the question is 'where to begin?' Well, yes, Syria, of course... but knowing that I have already laid out in precise detail the "events' which are about to begin their choreographed progress to the demise of the 'west'... I need decide how to "re-present" the obvious facts ... in a way that so sufficiently cuts through the dense smoke and mirrors as to allow even a mind-wiped gomer to 'grok' it.

All "Islamic" jihadis are ultimately property of Urusalem. Exactly as was the case... with the strange case... of the box-cuttin "Arabs" who just 'happened' ... to be fluent...in Hebrew. Do you see the pattern here?

The care and feeding of the phony islamist radicals is farmed out to phony islamist regimes.... Turkey being the main caregiver, with crypto-judaic semite states like Saudi-stan bankrolling the banquet. Thus, the mirage of "muslim terror" is maintained. As the work on my old platform conclusively showed, however... ALL terrorism ultimately boils down to a talmudic template... and "turco-talmudic" terror is what will bring down both Russia and the USSA.

http://geopolitics-behind-the-mask.36089.n8.nabble.com/SYRIAN-ENDGAME-Initial-Assessment-of-the-opening-events-Part-Two-tp83.html
http://geopolitics-behind-the-mask.36089.n8.nabble.com/SYRIAN-ENDGAME-Initial-Assessment-of-the-opening-events-Part-Three-td86.html
http://geopolitics-behind-the-mask.36089.n8.nabble.com/Situation-Report-Syrian-Endgame-February-1-2018-tp61.html

The two mentioned states are slated to be placed into 'kinetic action' against each other - inveigled by their respective chabad lubavitch handlers who channel their masters voice through the respective puppet Presidents, into a confrontation in which the turks will play the key role given them by HQ in Urusalem. Of course the 'collateral damage' of this play of deceit will be the Europoid folks of both Russ and the west... joint victims of the machinations of Russo-talumic terror, packaged in the traditional "Turkish Delite" wrapping.
[see:http://geopolitics-behind-the-mask.36089.n8.nabble.com/RUsso-talmudic-A-lexicon-for-Inquiring-Minds-tp152.html

All of the bullshit about the 'alliance' between Russia, Iran and Turkey is about to go out the window fo'ever. The only wild card in the whole deck right now is the Kurdish cantons of Rojava. Which is why they are both feared and reviled in the talmudic medias.
http://geopolitics-behind-the-mask.36089.n8.nabble.com/Blood-Sacrifice-Two-tp73.html

"Agent Drumpf" is... as I put it months back...http://geopolitics-behind-the-mask.36089.n8.nabble.com/TROTSKYS-TRIP-OR-HOW-Agent-Drumpf-TOOK-THE-LONG-WAY-HOME-tp314.html about to 'take the long way home... home being the place in hell reserved for those who betray everyone around them, out of a combination of stupidity, cupidity, and greed. A powerful trio of sins which will allow for the arrival of "Agent Melania "Kraus"" to replay the scene where Jackie... DID IT.http://geopolitics-behind-the-mask.36089.n8.nabble.com/Mel-an-choly-Babes-MARY-MEL-MEET-JACKIE-IN-HELL-CHERCEZ-LA-FEMME-tp266.html

While he places the military forces of which he is 'in charge' in positions of ultimate jeopardy far from home, he himself will be placed in ultimate jeopardy right 'at home'... attacked with full force by his domestic enemies exactly at the same time events spin out of control in the muddled east. A pack of 'former' allies of the dying colossus - knives sharpened by the orange-haired traitors insistent goading of them into defiance... will suddenly 'join' with the 'enemy' team.

Results? Stay tuned.

As with the events of two years past - predicted in precise detail by this neo-journalist 8 MONTHS BEFORE the phony coup took place -
http://geopolitics-behind-the-mask.36089.n8.nabble.com/News-from-Nowhere-tp77.html... you are receiving a preview of the 'news'... from nowhere.

This is now literally the only place in earth bound space where you will read the truth ... and not be lied to. This message in a bottle bottle needs be carried forth into de world. Writing it up was my responsibility. How it gets out will be yours. If you choose to accept this mission...

you better be as sharp as "Heckle n Jeckle," ... and as fearless as a QuikDraw McGraw!

http://geopolitics-behind-the-mask.36089.n8.nabble.com/Dog-Wags-Tail-td57.html

reporting from an Anatolia time outta mind...

Maestro Maestro Maestro Maestro

Re: Shadowboxing with da Man

"How it gets out will be yours."

I even got you quoted on The Saker, you verbose MF: http://thesaker.is/reply-to-paul-craig-roberts-crucial-question/?inmoderation

Check out the comments section.  Hint: USA=EU=Israel=Russia=KSA=ISIS
J J

Re: Shadowboxing with da Man

ZH seems to have outsourced their comments engine. Most likely to Zeta Media. A profile builder.

To find your own comments on ZH, go to a story’s Comments section and wait for it’s spinning wheel to access commentary. Then click on the My Profile tab and your comments will load. Pure proof that the comments engine is not native to ZH now as the entirety of one’s comments are there.

I had posted a number of comments asking if anyone had figured out how to search for comments by user. When I look at the status of those comments, they are Locked. All three of them whereas the story status for the other, older comments I made are not.

And finally creepy part of the recent upgrade is that after the changeover, my ZH profile had an old Google mail address I had not used in eons. So, the site must search for any Google profile on ones machine and grab it and place THAT as your new email address profile for ZH. Beyond creepy.

Now I need to find a way to contact them to close my account out there as the current version has no function for me other than reading headlines. So goes the fate of the Khazarian internet. Thankfully I have enough reading material on hand to last me a few lifetimes. Plus, screentime drains your Yin energy.

Re: Shadowboxing with da Man

Good to hear from some of the olde crew!

Maestro... your link has 'in moderation' on the end of it... meaning it hasn't yet passed the screen which the mofos must use in order to filter out truth in media....
if you get a capture of it actually posted on the  saker shitsheet... why not paste it here for us!?

thanx

J.

Yes... I think you will be OK in the library dept. If only that were the  biggest concern...
I do not even get to the 'spinnin wheel' part... when using a normal browser. You can see from the bottom of the screenshot... comments are never gonna load for me.
When using proxy... I can get to the 'comments' section but not open a 'reply'... too many scripts at work.

I took the 'outsource' villain to be something called zeroidtech.com. About which I can find zero info. I could be wrong about that ... keep us up to date if you track anything more.

Anybody else able to open their profile/comments?
J J

Re: Shadowboxing with da Man

ZH comments calls to talk.zerohedge.com. Seems to be an amalgamation of Google API's. Not certain if the comments database is still hosted by ZH or if it may be just making calls via the API's to various ThoughtPolice/PC Language databases. Hard to know, but I'm done. Their functionality for me is useless.

Not sure if you've seen or commented on this recent tweet by Nuttyahoo:

PM of Israel
‏Verified account @IsraeliPM
Aug 29

The weak crumble, are slaughtered and are erased from history while the strong, for good or for ill, survive. The strong are respected, and alliances are made with the strong, and in the end peace is made with the strong.
5,151 replies 2,308 retweets 3,772 likes

-----
Yes, the glove is off.
Maestro Maestro Maestro Maestro

Re: Shadowboxing with da Man

Bel,

Four screen shots with links to your stuff along with the rather tense exchange with The Saker that ensued.  You may want to look up the entire comments section for more interesting posts.

Re: Shadowboxing with da Man

Heck of a job Maestro! When you on...you on fire.

Speaking of fire... I got one off, at last! On the new 'alliances' thread over on talmudtalk.zh

Flux before the storm?

Re: Shadowboxing with da Man

Hmmm, I read that as having ominous overtones reminiscent of what I was on about here:

http://geopolitics-behind-the-mask.36089.n8.nabble.com/Diaspora-Ministry-unveils-system-for-tracking-online-anti-Semitism-tp84.html

and predicted was coming soon. Things are moving quickly now, ain't they?

The Natty msg is also indeed ominous: no need to veil the endgame anymore huh?

cheers,

cheers,
new game new game

Re: Shadowboxing with da Man

bel-obviously the slacker and pc-robo are afraid to label themselves as politically incorrect
and fall head first, into the trap of semiotic disco chit chat for fear of the reprisals of calling out
all you desribe in your latest burst of truth.
ng

Re: Shadowboxing with da Man

 trap of semiotic disco chit chat\\

best ever.