Speaker of Libyan Parliament: Turkey behind bombings in Libya

Speaker of Libyan Parliament: Turkey behind bombings in Libya

Old dogs returning to old haunts? Back on the old platform, in which story unfortunately I cannot remember of the moment(check back in a while to see if I snagged it!)Updated [snagged it!]
"two years prior to the Arab Spring, Turkish engineering firms had won over a hundred projects - valued at about $8 billion in Libya. "Turkish entities were estimated to hold $2.5 billion in assets, funds and pending reimbursements in Libya, another $1.4 billion in overdue payments and nearly $100 million in Libyan banks in 2011." Things were only looking up. Just prior to the massive NATO attack on Libya early in 2015, Turkey's Erdogan went on record as saying: "As Turkey, we say we oppose this; it cannot be talked about, it cannot be debated” - yet only weeks later, blustered “NATO must enter [Libya] to establish and record that Libya belongs to Libyans." Just like that! What could have brought about such a speedy - and self-defeating - change of heart on the part of a fellow Muslim middle eastern leader with lucrative commercial prospects for his country as the only thing to lose? "https://storify.com/SuaveBel/gold-for-oil-oil-for-blood-part-three
I described in some detail how the AKP regime had 'invested' quite a bit of capital - political and economic - in the now destroyed state of Libya, and how, in response to relentless pressure to 'join the alliance' against G-Daff... had abandoned everything, at considerable cost to the Turkish economic 'miracle' of the time.

Now, it seems, the stage is set for further mischief in the Maghreb, as the foreign adventurist ambitions of the regime seem to know no bounds. Or logic either.

"The speaker of Libyan parliament Aqila Saleh accused Turkey of being behind the terrorist attacks in his country, against the backdrop of the recent bombing that targeted a mosque in Benghazi.

Saleh said to Russian news agency Sputnik in response to the bombing of the mosque in Benghazi on Friday “Such operations are carried out with the support of some countries, especially Turkey.”

Saleh added that the evidence is the seizure of Greece to a ship coming from Turkey to Misurata carrying 29 containers of explosives, referring to the incident seized by the Greek Coast Guard earlier last month, a ship sailed from Turkey loaded with materials used to make explosives, on its way to Libya.

He said “We did not expect the houses of worship to be targeted, but their targeting confirms that those behind the attacks are not Muslims.”

The bombing of the mosque in the eastern city of Benghazi last Friday killed dozens of people
."

So, then. If the attacks were not the work of Muslims... but were, as the quoted gentleman states... the workings of a Turkish Seitan, then just what/who are the Turks currently in control in Ankara? A book comes to mind - by a Turkish author, title in English would be - Children of Moses. I'll leave you with than clue... and return to hunting around in the dusty cupboard of my own stories!

Ok! One more clue then. Some of those same stories went to pains to describe the 'false flag' nature of the slew of bombings which terrorize Turkey in 2015-16. I believe that I implied them to be the work of "state actors" of domestic origin.