THE END - OF ALL LIES / THE MOTHER - OF ALL DEBACLES!

And...

"that's the ball game folks!"

                  IT'S APOCALYPSE NOW! FOR THE RUSSOTALMUDIA MEDIAS

At the close of week which saw the LAST STAND of RUSSO-TALMUDIAS' ARMY OF THE [FAKE]RIGHT...
TEAM TARDNATION appears to have felt a sudden wetness around the waistline... and, dropping all guard, discretion, common sense... etc., etc.,

indulged in the 'mother of all' premature victory posturings - as in yet another ZEROHEDGE totally fake news account of the situation on the northern Syrian border - https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-28/us-troops-out-syrian-army-manbij-handed-back-damascus-turkey-poised-invade ... which your host here quickly and calmly DEMOLISHED.. before hitting the sack...
and now.. that I'm back - the talmudic twins have ONCE AGIN rewritten their storyline to conform to a crushing reality that they pretended to surmount but hours ago! Oh how I wish I could know in time - to save these precious gems of TOTALLY FICTIONAL bullshit reportage - before the evidence gets wiped out - forever!

Here's a brief summation - for those no longer willing to wet their lines in the mother of all fake news alt media psyops!

Around noon - Gulagistani time, dinner time for us here in the muddled east - the talmudic HQ blog blasted out notice that:

'the Syrian Army was entering Manbij - after working out the details with a retreating YPG'
'the American forces had evacuated from Manbij'
'the SAA was 'on the way' to the Euphrates - eg poised to re take the entire norther border with Turkey!

All of which details being brought to the fore by a "reporting from on the ground" ELIJAH MAGNIER - WHOSE 'tweets' were used as the 'source' for this tsunami of TOTALLY FAKE NEWS!

Suffice to say - EXACTLY AS WITH A CERTAIN DAY - in July of 2016 - when I awoke to find a hastily reworkin storyline appearing and disappearing on the pages of our fave 'alt media' psyop.... as I return to those same pages this predawn muddled eastern morn now...

"HE'S GONE!" wHerEs' "ELIJAH" DUDES? His twittering totally scrubbed from the rewrite, the tylers calmly pretend they never indulged in a monstrous misinformation extravaganza via the fake journalists tweets!

That's right... long before the situation on the ground would become clear to all... as the smoke n fog of the psy war still lingered... your intrepid reporter called the sit rep precisely correctly... then crawled into the sack for a well earned rest.

 The map shows the situation in the north as of morning Dec 28 2018. U can see that everything is exactly as it was before the tsunami of fake news hit the screen!

FOLKS. IT'S OVER.
ZEROHEDGE. MOON OVER ALABAMIE. THE ENTIRE REGISTER OF RUSSO TALMUDIC MEDIA ORGANS. TOAST.
THE GRIZZLED VETERANS OF THE ARMY OF BOB look at each other in astonished wonder.... so that's how it ends? They just faded away into the night... that tardnational ARMY OF THE RIGHT.

This - is how "victory" smells - talmudic kabbalist bacon fryin over a napalm barbie... in the muddled eastern mornin!