THIS/just/In: THE VERDICT - ON FAKE NEWS MEDIAS VS OL SKOOL JOURNOS!

In what has been described - by one of my very favorite outlets of the dissimulationist media as "A BOMBSHELL EXCLUSIVE" written for BLOOMBERG NEWS (U.S. Strikes Killed Scores of Russia Fighters in Syria, Sources Say)

the fake news medias have literally made it possible to judge the EXACT NATURE OF our competing 'brands' of news delivery - me, \a nobody/and MEDIA GIANT BLOOMBERG NEWS -
AND then deliver a precise verdict as to who is doing the better job... of reporting the muddled eastern mess!

Could I pass up this pigs head delivered on a platter? I could. Will I? Of course not. Here we go!

First... lets check the dateline on our "bombshell exclusive" story:  February 13, 2018, 1:38 PM GMT+3 Updated on February 13, 2018, 10:29 PM GMT+3
and compare it to....

SYRIAN ENDGAME: Initial Assessment of the opening events - Part Two by Bel Suave • Feb 11, 2018; 8:30am
Please note that the timestamp on my first piece detailing this 'non-exclusive' Bloomberg 'exclusive' is "Middle Eastern Time" - eg. some three hours ahead of GMT - like the Bloombergers... and therefore, around midnight America time... Saturday or Sunday... depending upon ones' locale.

Oooops! Did I beat the western worlds' biggest 'news source' to the punch ... by MORE THAN TWO DAYS? You be the judge. But let's not sweat the lil stuff!

"U.S. forces killed scores of Russian mercenaries in Syria last week in what may be the deadliest clash between citizens of the former foes since the Cold War, according to one U.S. official and three Russians familiar with the matter.

More than 200 contract soldiers, mostly Russians fighting on behalf of Syrian leader Bashar al-Assad, died in a failed attack on a base held by U.S. and mainly Kurdish forces in the oil-rich Deir Ezzor region, two of the Russians said. The U.S. official put the death toll in the fighting at about 100, with 200 to 300 injured, but was unable to say how many were Russians.''

Now - back to my story:
"“As many as 215 Russian citizens may have been killed last week by the Coalition and Syrian Democratic Forces in Deir Ezzor, according to information shared on Russian social media.
The U.S.-led Coalition against Islamic State said on Thursday that it responded to an “unprovoked attack” on a well-established SDF headquarters by forces aligned with the Syrian regime.
Military officials said Coalition aircraft including F-22A Raptors, MQ-9B Reapers, F-15E Strike Eagles, AC-130 gunships, U.S. Army Apache helicopters and U.S. Marine artillery ground forces engaged the pro-regime fighters.

A February 10 post on Russian social networking service VKontakte says 253 Russians were sent into a fight near Deir Ezzor, and 196 of them died in the attack. The force consisted of Russian Special Operations Forces alongside Russians employed by private military contractor PMC Wagner, equipped with artillery and tanks.

The Coalition and SDF attack lasted for four hours. The engagement began with artillery strikes, followed by Lockheed AC-130 Spectre and helicopter attacks.

“The wounded are already in Russia, most of them in serious condition. The injuries are terrible. Many have horribly mutilated faces and head injuries. Almost all have either lost their limbs or have them terribly wounded. We are not going to guess how many of them will stay alive, hoping for the best,” the post reads, noting that it is impossible to identify those who have been killed.
Audio recordings detail Russian casualties
Audio recordings of phone calls made by unidentified men have circulated on WhatsApp. The calls purport to describe the circumstances of the attack.

“I just called the guys. They formed a column and they didn’t make it to the position … some 300-700 meters to the position. One platoon went ahead, but the column wasn’t moving,” a man says, using a lot of expletives. “Those [forces] raised the American flag, and the artillery started hitting them hard, and then choppers arrived…”
According to the man, the SDF then began firing artillery at the column, and 200-215 people died in the assault.
“Look, 177 killed – that is just the Fifth Company. The Second remained basically intact. The Fifth one was all destroyed,” a different man says in a separate recording. “The guys had no chances.”
He blamed the attack on “the Kurds and the Americans.”

Details? We don't need no stinkin details!

"Most of those killed and injured were Russian and Ukrainian, many of them veterans of the separatist conflict in eastern Ukraine, according to Alexander Ionov, who runs a Kremlin-funded group that fosters ties to separatists and who’s personally fought alongside pro-government forces in Syria." BLOOMBERG WROTE.

"“253 Russians were sent into a fight near Deir Ezzor, and 196 of them died in the attack. The force consisted of Russian Special Operations Forces alongside Russians employed by private military contractor PMC Wagner, equipped with artillery and tanks.

The Coalition and SDF attack lasted for four hours. The engagement began with artillery strikes, followed by Lockheed AC-130 Spectre and helicopter attacks.

“The wounded are already in Russia, most of them in serious condition. The injuries are terrible. Many have horribly mutilated faces and head injuries. Almost all have either lost their limbs or have them terribly wounded. We are not going to guess how many of them will stay alive, hoping for the best,” the post reads, noting that it is impossible to identify those who have been killed.”

More names of the dead have been released: Alexey Ladygin from the Russian city of Ryazan, Stanislav Matveev and Igor Kosoturov from Asbest, and Vladimir Loginov, born in Khabarovsk.
 QUOTH I.

And that's all they wrote!

So as to get this out of the way.... let me outright say it, now. "I give up!" I admit it! There's no comparison between the resource and money heavy ONEMEDIA MAFIYA quality of reporting... and that of yours truly. It's a farce, a joke. It's, literally.... NO CONTEST.

But hey! What do I know? YOU be the judge!

Backgrounders to this story:
SYRIAN ENDGAME: Shifting Sands and Political Stands - Texas Holdem Near East Style  The piece where the nascent 'neo-journalism' was first announced... to be put into play only one week later - when I became the only on the ground reporter of the <a href="http:// SHADOW PUPPET COUP D'ETAT">REAL story... of the PHONY "coup.!'
 SYRIAN ENDGAME: Initial Assessment of the opening events - Summation

SYRIAN ENDGAME: Initial Assessment of the opening events - Part Two

THIS IS.... SYRIAN ENDGAME!