The Boyz Ar Back! Ratatatdat!

The prescription was clear:
At the same time that a massive amount of confusion, deceit, and war like posturings would fill up the news about Syria and the Idlib campaign...
a second front of combat would assail the Philander-in-Chief on the domestic side. And... here we go!

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/anthonycormier/trump-tower-meeting-suspicious-transactions-agalarov

When we first met the boyz who EMBODY the term Russo-talmudic mafiya which I generously employ on these pages in order to characterize the people behind most of the psyops which we encounter now in the course of a day...

Sacred Cow Slaughterhouse (of the totally 'non-kosher' kind!) Look out below!

for some readers it was likely their first gaze upon the mugs of thugs whose TURKIC-TALMUDIC backgrounds are the veritable MISSING PIECE O THE BIG PUZZLE behind geopolitics... in action! Guys like Felix, Arif, Emin, and the cast of dozens of other gangsters from the hinterlands of central asian parts formerly belonging to the USSR

are judaic TURKS. And as such, a hidden element of the ashkenazi puzzle which - as I have recently noted here - I am on the verge of shedding LIGHT upon ... for really... the first time ever! In addition to being bigtime supporters/donors of Sraeal in general... and Chabad Lubavitch madness in particular, one other common characteristic of this 'RAT PACK' stands out to our gaze. Yes... they hold "russian" passports. In 'reality'... they are not Russians. But...

Yes. You guessed it. They are all bosom buddies of THE JUDAICALLY BORN DONALD C DRUMPF. aka Donald Trump. Which never seemed to matter much to most... till ...right about NOW! When,

"Aras Agalarov, an oligarch and real estate developer, is friends with both Vladimir Putin and Donald Trump. Eleven days after the Trump Tower meeting this man had more than $19 million wired from an offshore account, which then went to his son and two of his friends, who attended the Trump Tower meeting. Another $1.2 million was sent to Agalarov’s son, from Russia to New Jersey, soon after the election. The account had not been used since 2015, so a red flag went up when the account became active shortly after Trump’s election."

word is finally seeping out bout the way that "OUR BOY" donny WAS A RECIPIENT OF our boyz "the RATPAKERS" LAUNDERED $ IN THE AFTERMATH OF THE FAMOUS TRUMP TOWER MEETING.

Long ago and far away... I tolds yas all that Felix, Arif, Aras, and Emin, et al... would be the cause of dRUMPTys' downfall. But. butt... you did not believe me.

So. As usual. While the tards will gnash their spiky molars and accuse me of "gloating"... I will simply report the repeat of the news which I brought you considerably in advance of it becoming 'News'... as per us-ual...

and sit back and wait - for the usual suspects to shout "who coulda known" ... "who coulda seen it comin~>?"

Dat's all folks!

J J

Re: The Boyz Ar Back! Ratatatdat!

Crypto Drumpf. Check out his wall art.

Been swamped with hurricane prep  though it looks to be for naught as it may be a non-starter.

Also knee-deep in electronics and plasma theory. Electric Universe/Grand Solar Minimum and making of a personal `tesla' cell to get through the coming shift. All the stuff the chosen hide from `science'.

Yes, 'tis all about frequency. Remember when some schmoe clocked Dan Rather years back? Kept mumbling, "What's the frequency, Kenneth?" I guess ole Dan was phase-shifting out of his cloaked ashkenazi.

Drumpf Desk
new game new game

Re: The Boyz Ar Back! Ratatatdat!

just wonNering if 19M and 1.2M are significant?

Re: The Boyz Ar Back! Ratatatdat!

Do you mean 'significant' as to size, or in a kabbalistic, numerological sense?

Re: The Boyz Ar Back! Ratatatdat!

Couldn't figure out what a 'tesla cell' might be referring to. Is it a Musk battery or something more esoteric. Function?
I had gained the impression that you were on the west coast. Is this "even moar" application of tesla tech... allowing you to shift in spatial capacity... or is their more than "florence" going on at this time?

Having a lot of trouble getting logged in here lately.

Drumpf and Pence both in for the high jump. Who's left?
J J

Re: The Boyz Ar Back! Ratatatdat!

East coast. Carolinas. Heavy rains arriving today so out of most of harms way from Florence.

Grabbing ambient electrical current. Then deciding on whether to oscillate it to 60hz AC or stay with DC. For battery storage ultimately. Musk is destroying the great name of Tesla!

Re: The Boyz Ar Back! Ratatatdat!

Hill country, I hope. Any chance of moving into hydroelectric generation?
I'm starting to get pretty pissed off with my 'energy independence' being total 'dependent' pon the whims of random tankers in space.
Big battery banks and fixed panels don't go so well with the mobile lifestyle. On the other hand...
since ACOUSTIC LEVITATION is a KEY part o the book project... if I can just make the leap to 'applied ancient sciences"... I'll be over the hump!

Sent from ProtonMail, encrypted email based in Switzerland.

Re: The Boyz Ar Back! Ratatatdat!

Yes, high country and well inland. Creeks, but not enough flow to get into hydroelectric. I have heard some more mini-sized versions but one has to layout how much they can generate versus cost-of-production. The ambient electric is present. I've got high enough trees here to hide any skyward array I build. And the choppers who do periodic fly-bys are looking for pot growers. LOL.

Battery stuff is where the rubber needs to meet the road, no pun intended. Am curious as to what the `allies' found in Iraq in this regards as the ancients there had vats that functioned as both capacitors and batteries. Impossible to find out `truth' in these matters so one has to follow intuitive trails and not splash out too much cash without provable results.

IF, IF, the solar minimum cycle is accurate, solar cells will become 40% or so less productive depending on one's latitude. Keep that in mind and you may already be feeling the effects of their diminished returns. Getting a job in the patent office may be a good investment. It worked well for Einstein! LOL.
new game new game

Re: The Boyz Ar Back! Ratatatdat!

more thought says insignificant. just rounding errors.
new game new game

Re: The Boyz Ar Back! Ratatatdat!

the 700 billion dolla question(s): will murica back down? lol is the answer.
will erdogrin get a bitch slap? but from who? is erd the new proxy? yes...