Two suns\ One totality\No more "alt" medias\ Soul Survivors, Enquire Within

Yesterday I finally decided that the only way to find out whether "Jim Stone" was still the 'real Jim Stone' - or not -

was to email the man and ask him! So I did. And, it got through to him. His response((as posted on his web site)?

I got an E-mail from "the man from Turkey", only it is a ruse, it is not him. Nice try.

From which I am forced to conclude that ... like any number of other once fabulous fellow resistors I once knew to be 'real'... Mr Jim Stone is now another hollow shell simulacra of himself, golemized and recycled into service to the powerz he once opposed mightily.

Is it sad, is it scary, is it both... and much more? I guess it's just - real. As in the really real dirty deal I have been attempting to relay to westerlings for some years now. Down down down they go - one by one picked off and destroyed - cause they didn't wanna get serious about security on the personal side, and/or depended, like Jim, on 'other peoples' money to survive!

Nevertheless, there is profit to be gained - as always - from this revelation of sad reality. In full accordance with our subtheme here of 'acausal synchronicity' the storyline takes us 'south of the Rio Grande'... where cactuses, corn, and cabrones of all sizes come from. And even... on one side of the 'family tree' - Gรผeros like myself!

so I know the territory pretty good - far better than gringos like Jim, who become the go to experts on everything they touch, simply because they are Merikan exceptionalists to whom the whole earth belongs! Yes - "I"... whom am no longer "me" it seems... and therefore 'free' to be the guy who actually calls another casualty of the war upon reality out -

Unlike Jaime... who appears to be... after dawg knows how many years of viviendo en Mejico... unable to speak the language...
hablaba la lengua desde hace mucho / and found myself therefore roaming about from Jalapa to Jalisco, from Tuxtla to Tepic, many a time in the  70s, 80s, and 90s, in search of an elusive dreamscape.... till one day in July, I needed search no more. Most of what has happened to me in this present lifetime has been dreamed beforehand. I do not know whether this is a commonality to other people, unique to myself, or whatever. I do know that the major events of my life were told to me in dream time before they 'happened.' Some were 'crystal clear' - unforgettable 'monster' dreams which remained etched and available on my consciousness 24/7/365...

others, hazy, incomplete glimpses, which fade in and out of consciousness. Some were what I came to call 'repetitive' dreams... always the same scene, the same players, others 'one off.' Some took years, nay, decades to unravel and match up with waking events... others were connectable instantly. Up until THE DREAM OF THE CAVERN - which I an NOT going to go into here - THE DREAM OF THE TWO SUNS was the biggest of em all. It was one of the repetitive types. Kept coming back, sometimes a different mode, but always the same hyper reality pointing me somewheres I needed to find but had no (conscious)idea where to look.

In it, I was sitting pon a tractor, plowing a field ... UNDER A SKY WITH TWO SUNS in it. On July 11th, 1991, I found the field... side by side with the "ballplayers" site at Dainzu, Oaxaca, although, up to that moment, I did not (consciously)know I was looking for it. Dainzu is one of the lesser known - and understood - Mexican archeological sites which have been extensively dug and documented over the course of the past half century. It lies a short distance south of Oaxaca city. We were not heading for Dainzu on that day we climbed the steep windy highway up to the plateau from the seacoast village of Puerto Angel. We were planning to view the mid day eclipse of the century from a much more famous site close by.

When we reached that place however, it was crowded with folks who were, in my mind, totally out of place with the surroundings, and what was going to take place...  in sacred space. So I said  to the girlfriend - 'we need to leave here, go somewhere else to see the eclipse.' A short bus ride away, Dainzu was the obvious choice - in fact, the only choice as an alternative setting to be present at, as the clock was winding down close to show time!

Indeed, the shadows were already creeping in on the midday light of day as we walked the long dirt road in to the site from the highway. Little by little, the insect and bird noises would drop off, an aural accompaniment to the visual progress of the eclipse of the sun. In that shadowy, silent half light world, we walked thru the area of the ruins, and ...

http://nicmosis.as.arizona.edu:8000/ECLIPSE_WEB/ECLIPSE_91/ECLIPSE_91_REPORT.html

from top a cluster of stones - just before the full darkness imposed itself - I saw the field which I had plowed in the dream. After the dark had lifted, the world returning gradually to some state of apparent normality, I walked to the place I had seen in the dream... and knew that nothing from this point on in my life was gonna be 'normal' at all.

Fast forward a bit. I'd brought a tent - we were gonna stay on site. A man came by - he was a villager with some kind of caretaker function for the place. I got mixed messages from him. But I got one message clear - he said it wouldn't be a good idea to stay around at nightfall. I don't really know how all the rest shook down... but I do know that we got out of there. And that if we had not, we would not have been around the next morning. The weird shit started happening in the bus station in Oaxaca.

A few days later, back down on the coast, and after having taken the girlfriend to the curandero in desperate effort to find a solution to her delerium*, I was piecing together the puzzle slowly.

It's now more than a quarter century later - those pieces still are not all in place! But they moving in an impossible sequence of vibratory humming and buzzings... towards being made visible to those who need to see - that which is.... and not see... that which is not.

*It's a deliriant, basically" - said Ketchum in his interview.
[postscript] incredible 'friction' in trying to get this one finished up.

I switched on the "delusive-net" and read the messages from Horn and NG|

Either you guys 'broke on thru to the other side' before me... or we did not notice each other breakin on thru together. Nice work. We're 'in the zone.'

I suspect that Bro R has taken the measure of what's goin on here - and after receiving my pointed reference to the 'air-borne' delivery ... of a of a soil-borne pathogen
 resulting in the death of the person who was nearest to me in this dimension(yet remains so in adjoining)which I forwarded to he and Horn yesterday...

has decided to retire from the field - too late - however, to guard against the ether-born delivery of the knowledge which he came here to find out... about. As he himself has noted - everything has a cost. In this case, the knowledge that each persons' Gondolin is as fragile as the sky above them! And... as you follow deeper with me down this sewer to shambolic soul safety...

you gonna learn just how fragile indeed that is!
Rather bizarrely - I've just now discovered that a movie was released... in 1991... titled - Two Suns in the Sky  here's a review of the film which appears on the IMDB page -

"Two Suns in the sky (Dyo Ilioi ston Ourano) is a film about the time (4th/5th centuries CE) when Hellas (Greece) was transformed from a country of philosophers/free thinkers and heroes (the first sun is Apollo) to a country of slaves to a non-hellenic, non-human, non-aristocratic way of fatalistic thinking of pseudo-equality and pseudo-metaphysics (the second sun is Jesus). It was a time when the schools of Philosophy were closed down and the Olympic games were banned. The film shows that this transformation was violent and not peaceful as the church argues. 1600 years have passed since the time depicted in this film, yet, the Christian occupation of Hellas continues"

which describes the films contents. Boom. "Free thinkers and heroes".... get me some dat!

Inevitably... some will rue the day that they first caught site of that ramshackle shoppe with the battered sign on the window - SOUL RETRIEVALS - ENQUIRE WITHIN - curse the moment when they first entered to make the acquaintance of the dubious looking proprietor in the jaguar-skin cloak, nose bone, and loin cloth, loitering rakishly inside.

Others will be aware - in hindsight, foresight, or the endless now sight... that NOTHING in this world is as it appears. And therefore remain calm in the face of many devious ploys to make them lose sight of

the really real.

Even a year ago... the notion of losing allies like "Jim Stone" would have been a dagger in my heart. Now it's just another passing signal of the way things be. The cloud lifted a bit here two hours ago -for the first time in almost one week. Right about the moment I read Horns' notation of the presence of real weather... in a real place.. outside of cell hell.

Thanks... you have no idea how much I needed that respite!

It's a deliriant, basically" - said Ketchum in his interview. Don't forget! We goin -there!

12
reante reante

Re: Two suns\ One totality\No more "alt" medias\ Soul Survivors, Enquire Within

Y'all are funny, man. Firstly, y'all still give a fuck about billions of people you don't even know, because you were taught to by your overlords. Secondly, y'alls response is apparently to reminisce, and walk down memory lane. It's all meta- here. As in New Age. As in mind over matter. If my home cosmology of Applied Consciousness appears materialistic and unfriendly, it is only because that's what holism looks like to a new age metromind that can't feel the Animist Reality of the Recomposition Cycle of Applied Consciousness in Evolution.

Don't overindulge in mental masturbation.

People who live in the past are defeated people. Be forward looking because that's where Creation lies.

Y'all have given me no indication that you know what it is to really co-create Life. Your 'nature' reminisces are all based around RECREATIONAL experiences.

My salient connection with god is through my ACTIONS and as such, i can never be taken alive, because when i die they cannot take my godly Recomposition from me. The best they can do is forestall it by embalming me.

If i need to steam clean my lungs with some antifungals i'll get on with it. If i need to squeeze my bull in a chute and do the same for him by god i'll get it done, and i'll clamp down on his fuckin nuts if he's not breathing deep enough.
new game new game

Re: Two suns\ One totality\No more "alt" medias\ Soul Survivors, Enquire Within

The transition was realized when the denial ended. acceptance at the fulcrum- now the hard work is ahead.
I see jim q has a 4th turn exercise of thought. seems futile as it is will change so few to fulcrumate.
mater not. these gray champions are but trees towering above, groping for all the sunlight. two suns? which will prevail? gray champions, the suns, which sun? which champion? only i see no champions and one sun as night and day. the darkness of one sun will cast a talmudic kabalistic shadow upon the perceived gray mater of champions to bring about a period of need for night vision. the other side has a whole new meaning to life. one word-nomadic...
you are prepared!
new game new game

Re: Two suns\ One totality\No more "alt" medias\ Soul Survivors, Enquire Within

I must talk about the tree some more. Curiosity brought me to the base. Time for some hands on investigation.
Imagine living inside the rotting tree! (or just plain a meal we can share together-ug).
could be tasty, i don't know for sure. bears don't mind.
While upright it was,
Nirvana! Utopia!  a food store for generations, shelter from all the elements,
and a ready willing fellow decomposer to procreate with.
but that day their world changed. some will get to the other side and find another dead tree, but most will become fodder for another host.
no more tree be thee. nomadic fodder looking for a dying tree, all human arrangements...

Re: Two suns\ One totality\No more "alt" medias\ Soul Survivors, Enquire Within

I'm in no way adverse to truculent, combative styles of communication - they can 'clear the air' and in so doing, make way for clean dialogue.

But at the end of the day - that's my goal and expectation here - clean dialogue - leading to meaningful action... not just combat for the sake of processing over-supplies of testosterone not used up already in productive labor.  As the most "Stirner-ian" type of individualistic iconoclastic non-group mind person I personally know of...

its sweetly ironic for me to be performing the task of invoking 'group' action over the 'pissing in the wind' type of growling which seems your preferred mode here. Any suggestions how we meet in the middle?

oh... and this thing about 'still caring about billions of'...
is this some kind of Nietzschean accretion from your over-schooling which causes uber-mensch fantasies?

Jus asking.  When I feel the need to lock horns I prefer to just go back over to the hedge and play with the gomers.
reante reante

Re: Two suns\ One totality\No more "alt" medias\ Soul Survivors, Enquire Within

There is no "middle," bel. That doesn't mean anything.

I do have two suggestions.

Don't be negative. Don't make proclamations about the fragility of situations you know nothing about, just because you've been put through the wringer as a result of your own actions. Don't encourage fragility. Don't be fatalistic about other peoples' shit by  analogizing their refuges to a doomed fictional city. Have some respect for mature Life under pressure. Bear witness to the potential of Greatness (not mine) rather than cynically trot out neitzsche.

If you have valuable information to share about particular dangers then share it, and then share what you think might be done about it (the second suggestion). That would be leadership. The subject would be non-violent self-defense. Saying "get light" is a start, i guess, but it isn't actually saying anything concrete.

Not sharing your horror story and in the process laying the specter of doom on people is the opposite of leadership.

There's nothing more unconstructive than negativity.

You mentioned somewhere that you run livestock. When the space opens up, do you think vertical transhumance would be a good option for you where you are? Occasionally i wish we were more mountainous here than we are.

Peace.

Re: Two suns\ One totality\No more "alt" medias\ Soul Survivors, Enquire Within

' vertical transhumance"
IS our lifestyle. And there's nothing more I would love to be writing about .... and sharing ... that that!

Which I have WISELY chosen not to do...so as to NOT MAKE myself identifiable... and thus yet another casualty of the culture war in progress world wide. The platform I shared a pix of, couple of posts back - was to show how my mind had envisaged such a direction ...

you can see the 'topics' sidebar in the jpeg..."neonomadics" etc., etc.

I can be as gnarly as you... and yet choose not to be so. I take all your feedback with a positive attitude... and you know that by now! Negative? Okey dok. But put that mirror down and come around to the theme. We can find a way to 'hang together' ... or

"hang together." I'm impressed with the way things are coming together here. You can throw you best shot at me... and as long as it's giving me something I can use... I'll be ok with it

Re: Two suns\ One totality\No more "alt" medias\ Soul Survivors, Enquire Within

To which previous - allow me to add:

Being hypersensitive about receiving 'valuable information'/aka hard won knowledge as to the weaknesses inherent in ones survival strategy = negative. If you operate under a sky (hint:you do)then the info I shared with you is supremely CONSTRUCTIVE. Construing it otherwise is simply - as reference -
mirroring.

IF THAT information has made you feel 'fragile' - it is 'a result of your own action/inaction' - and hopefully will spur you to think that thru... once your outrage has lessened. I'm NOT expecting thanks... but I sure don't need the projection.

The Gondolin reference came up for me in the course of learning about Horns' situation. And I expect it would be apparent to he as well that I was sending a direct message into a nofly zone. Nobody said constructive dialogue here was going to be always 'pleasant.'

 That would be leadership. The subject would be non-violent self-defense. Saying "get light" is a start, i guess, but it isn't actually saying anything concrete.

Leadership is not what I am interested in here - at all. In fact, I'm allergic to the idea. It might be due to the years spent running a business which had to employ people. Most people are energy vampires... looking to 'leaders' to suck the juice out of.

What this space is about is mutual aid... tween equals. That's not negotiable - and anybody who dislikes the principle is free to fly.

Not sharing your horror story and in the process laying the specter of doom on people is the opposite of leadership
If you think you have a better idea about the limits to my personal safety in sharing...
this one's for you:
"Don't make proclamations about the fragility of situations you know nothing about"

saludos companero.
Maestro Maestro Maestro Maestro

Re: Two suns\ One totality\No more "alt" medias\ Soul Survivors, Enquire Within

1. "...NOTHING in this world is as it appears [to be]."  That's exactly what I mean when I say that this world is an illusion made up of a body of illusions known as 'knowledge.'  'Knowledge' is the building block of the universe yet 'knowledge' itself is the fundamental epistemic fraud: http://truthlaverite.blogspot.com.tr/2011/04/truth.html?m=1
2. The ONLY truth consists of the view summarized above.  "The really real" is INACCESSIBLE to rational or empirical inquiry for both methods are instrumentalities of Knowledge or illusion and untruth.  The truth is none other than REALITY as in what exists as opposed to what doesn't; what is the case as opposed to what isn't.  Taken beyond this helpful descriptive role and elevated to the level of any kind of prescriptive and authoritative principle, the concept [i.e. form of knowledge.  Yes, no escape from it.] of truth loses all credibility and meaning.  The truth is only this fundamental dichotomy; the impossible division of unity (check out the above link for detailed explanation).
3. Using too many esoteric words ascribed non-standard "personally customized" meanings on top, results in a Tower-of-Babel-like breakdown in communication where no one understands no one else, with everyone flailing about addressing their own misconceptions of what they think was said.

Bel, Reante, my friends,

I don't understand half of what you are saying (and I'm being charitable about the real quotients).

I think it would greatly expand the audience and the actual amount of ideas shared if you'd clean up your writing style and be more economical and orthodox with your usage of words.

Re: Two suns\ One totality\No more "alt" medias\ Soul Survivors, Enquire Within

Maestro!

I think it would greatly expand the audience and the actual amount of ideas shared if you'd clean up your writing style and be more economical and orthodox with your usage of words.

One thing I share in common with reante is the dismissal of chance for the billions whose antennae were flattened long ago, and already exist in semi(soon complete)half-life. Only difference would be where he relishes that brutal fact... I'm sheepish about expressing it, and crestfallen that it has to be that way.

Expanding an audience past the demographic that is able/willing to benefit from the contents thereof...
is a mugs' game. I would like to stay 'unmugged' ... so I avoid thugs... of the intellectual kind as well as the usual suspects. Bearing down on the target audience -

potential soul survivors - gives this site a unique purpose and mystique.

Just look - you... who admittedly don't understand half the contents - are here like a be-ing to hon- ee. Because the half you do understand  - combined with the quotient which you understand and we earthlings don't -

is gonna be dynamite when we get it all sorted out - and our dynamic interchange in full sync!
Maestro Maestro Maestro Maestro

Re: Two suns\ One totality\No more "alt" medias\ Soul Survivors, Enquire Within

Calling me a space cadet, eh?๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜‰

Friends can call me anything they want. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ˜

For the rest, message reรงu 5 sur 5.

Care to tell me why that guy called you "the man from Turkey"?  It's OK if you'd consider that impinging on your privacy and decline to comment on it.

Reante=Mel Gibson (Mad Max finds God and retires in Oregon) ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Š

Love "The Passion of Christ" by the way (the movie).

reante reante

Re: Two suns\ One totality\No more "alt" medias\ Soul Survivors, Enquire Within

Bel,

I've thanked you numerous times already for your splendid efforts, and the generosity with which you give your time. Any further thanks could, if not should, go without saying. Thank you!

You know me well enough by now to know i wouldn't relish the future die-off of most people even if it is a good thing for biodiversity in the long run. My comment was a reflection of the fact that we as band and village species are incapable of conceptualizing truthfully of people we either don't know well enough to care enough about, or vice versa. Dunbar's Number. (Maestro, i think that if you just apply dunbar to your theory of unassailable human lostness, you might grow your thinking again after a lengthy period of stasis.) I can sympathize, bel, with the poor sods trapped in their cultural cycle of poverty every bit as much as you. We both shared that poverty in our immaturity. Almost everyone i know love and work with is in that category.

Mutual Aid. kropotkin isn't it? Kropotkin was a spook no doubt. One in a long line of fake anarchists who erased natural hierarchy -- meritocracy, DIRECTION -- from humanity. A leader is nothing more than the person in an ego-less group of two or more who has put the most focus (AC) into the task at hand. Everybody is a leader and a follower depending on the situation. That is the core of community life, and the core of egalitarianism, because it works.
reante reante

Re: Two suns\ One totality\No more "alt" medias\ Soul Survivors, Enquire Within

I operate in and move towards open spaces, bel. That is god's only spiritual path for Life.

I have a very hard time understanding how politically subversive writing is safer for you (and wiser for you) than writing about Life without including your address. Life is the only topic worth talking about at great length.

How can you, bel, find a way to move into the open writing space and out of the closed space that is 'kabbalism in action.' you have greatness, bel. Why would you waste that on making kabbalism in action your central theme? Why would you do a disservice to your genetic abilities by focusing on a worldliness we genetically can't have and don't want?

The only answer that i can see is that you're of two minds.

Choose Life. Model Life for those who need help.

In good faith, brother.
reante reante

Re: Two suns\ One totality\No more "alt" medias\ Soul Survivors, Enquire Within

EVERYBODY is an energy vampire in a hierarchical society. Why would your past participation in talmudic fascism be the context that comes to your mind when thinking about leadership? Why not your leadership over your LGDs, and their occasional leadership over you, when they have grown in their duties, and you have yet to recognize it? Love it when that happens.
Maestro Maestro Maestro Maestro

Re: Two suns\ One totality\No more "alt" medias\ Soul Survivors, Enquire Within

Reante,

Appreciate the lucid writing.  Now I can understand everything you're saying.

Re Dunbar's Number.  I personally think that people who don't share the same goals, lifestyle and ethnic background shouldn't be expected to coexist in peace.  Family and Tribe (the sum of the above values) are necessary to the survival and wellbeing of human beings, as evinced by everyday experience and history itself.  Another reason Jews (sorry  Bel, not just, or only, Talmudic scum) are pushing the mongrelization of races and one-parent households EXCEPT for themselves because this results in disenfranchised weak people unable to come together to protect and defend themselves.

Taking this line of thought to its logical conclusion, the present-day dogma that Republicans and Democrats; the Left and the Right; blacks and whites; can together underwrite a prosperous unified people in a democracy is a filthy lie that's anathema to me.  The only way to fix a de facto divided country is to accept that fact and de jure divide it.

My 2 cents.

Re: Two suns\ One totality\No more "alt" medias\ Soul Survivors, Enquire Within

Mutual aid as a political stance cuts a wider swath than K or any particular person/party/platform.In fact, it resonates with your theme of symbionts mightily. In nature, we find a lot of organisms which practice mutual aid - and parasitism - and mimic competition, accumulation(capitalism in action) and even - psyops!

Question is - are they 'mimicing' "us" - or vis versa? Or are we all operating on pretty much the same level- whether verta or invertabrate? When I studied life in the topsoil, the relationships were fascinating. Intricate games being played out between root systems, microorganisms, fungi, - real live 'negotiations' of who got what part of the resource base, who gave up control, who contributed what... and the best part... the fake outs where one of the participants attempts to 'fool' their working partner and/or cheats on a working agreement! This is human society in a nutshell - but operating in the plant kindom!

"Kropotkin was a spook no doubt. One in a long line of fake anarchists who erased natural hierarchy -- meritocracy, DIRECTION -- from humanity." Interesting - care to tell us who might not have been 'a fake?'

Even within 'anarchism' there's a wide spectrum of inclinations - I recently mentioned my underlying "Stirner" type of personal character, but it mixes with a whole lot of others. Proudhon I believe to have made much the same inclusion as you here bout 'meritocracy' and the leader in an ego-less group. When I allow my emotions to be included... Makhnov is the hands down winner of my heart - but I'm a sucker for great military commanders.

I split from every co-op, collective, spiritual group - any group setting at all - eventually, because deep down I was a hard core entrepreneur with a need to take risks based on visions unique to myself. Hierarchy - indeed - I am of two minds about. Working jointly on agreed projects with assigned principles - not at all!

Re: Two suns\ One totality\No more "alt" medias\ Soul Survivors, Enquire Within

Maestro - the only thing I've called you is 'a bull in the china shoppe.'

Because some of what you say is not comprehensible to me, I don't assume you are 'out there'... in the sense of space cadet, but certainly out there in being far from easy to understand. I know it cuts both ways!
Which is why I say dynamic potentialities which come from the interaction.

We can all afford to practice getting more 'economical' - comprehensible - and so on, but without sacrificing the essential style which each brings to the table. Sometime in the last two years I pretty much gave up trying to write on places like the hedge in a way which would 'make sense' to the average gomer there. It was not rational to write in such a way - for an audience desperate to be directed away from the truth, &

instead, i starting letting myself just go at it in the manner which best flowed. I'm more than happy with the results, and the audience I have - quality versus quantity you might say.

I've seen the same dilemma with your writing there - you go to great lengths to explain some phenomena in a manner you think will cut thru the dissonance and reach pretty much everyone paying any attention at all. And it doesn't make any difference -no comprendo - so you just let er rip!

nb. Through the first part of 2016 I was sending Jim dispatches from the muddled east - where I live. He called me by that name in introducing the reports to his readers. I was fine with that. Still am.
Maestro Maestro Maestro Maestro

Re: Two suns\ One totality\No more "alt" medias\ Soul Survivors, Enquire Within

Bel,

Buddy, I was just joking.  No offense taken at anything you ever said to me.  I'm in complete agreement with you about "letting it rip" et al.

What can you tell from your vantage point, awaits the Kurds? Are they going to be abandoned by the Americans and crushed by the Turks?

Thanks for sharing your knowledge (no sarcasm nor offense intended ๐Ÿ™‚) and your work with us.  I learned a lot from your articles/posts on the Frankists and the Russian politicians' connections to the Jewish Chabad mafia.  I made a point of sharing links to your website when I was still commenting on Zerohedge.  Looks like the ban is permanent.  Must have really pissed off a Jew or two (sarc).

Re: Two suns\ One totality\No more "alt" medias\ Soul Survivors, Enquire Within

I gather that you don't think much of 'dreams' or faculties beyond the rational; I've grown to depend upon them as the only real guidance which I can trust through thick and thin. I don't proselytize, or advocate that position for anyone else, but I do try to locate and communicate with those whose life experience directs them to the same sort of 'supra-rational' perspective

In what I sent to your and Horn, I've given you a taste of what it means to find meaning and purpose out of some dark experiences. I coulda gone down... and not come back up, but that would serve no one. I'm not calling it anything "noble" ... I took on 'revenging' the inequity done to one soul... and spun it into revenging the inequities done to a plethora of 'souls.'

In darkness I found light. Have enough to share now. Sharing I've found to be way more fun than hoarding. I'm into fun. As in - innocence and eros. That's big fun - for me.
 "Kabbalism in action" is my way of reverencing the grace I was given in finding my way back, and fulfilling my duty towards someone who saw a much bigger and better "me" than I ever imagined myself to be. I expect that I'll be thanking her for that - every day I live - via my action.

What started in Mexico was the beginning of a twenty five year period of 'divination' which came to a conclusion a year or so - the effects are rolling towards completion as we speak. And they have sped up exponentially as a result of me cultivating a situation where I could communicate with others just as we are doing here. It's sometimes 'fun,' sometimes hard work, and I'm grateful for the both. Thank you too.

You won't believe how big this gets. I prolly won't either.
reante reante

Re: Two suns\ One totality\No more "alt" medias\ Soul Survivors, Enquire Within

I was not decrying mutual aid insofar as it simply means cooperation. But when mutual aid is used in place of cooperation, it signifies Petr the Fake.

Which is to say, when political terms are used in place of organic terms, the discussion veers from the context being EVERYTHING to the context being politics, veers from Life to worldliness.

Life does not do politics. Outside of humans living for too long in compacted ecologies, Life does not do polities, does not institutionalize itself. Anarcho-takeyourpick are all politicized institutions. They are all paradoxes and paradoxes don't exist. If you want to go through them one by one we can do that. The fundamental reason these anarcho-blahblahblahs are unrealistic is because none of them understand ecology (Life), and for the obvious reason that they have never seen what IS. All they have seen is the inside of the cereal box. Even the primitivists rule out, with their reactionary post- Left politics, everything not H-G, such as pastoralism or any kind of mixed subsistence living. Hell, permaculture in place is a legitimate and new mode of subsistence borne out of the co-creative process, ananin and of itself doesn't signify man's dominion over the land anymore than H-G. Even though PinP has the technical potential to create the richest ecologies of the future, it still would be my last option because it is the least resilient because of its high level of dependency on the wellbeing of the human symbiont.

What do you mean by ecological accumulation, and how is it equated with capitalism? Ecological accumulation is for purposes of obtaining temporary 'surpluses' to get an organism through non-growing seasons in a subsistence paradigm, whereas capitalism is the most ecologically destructive system of extracting structural surpluses, out of sheer greed, that Life has ever borne witness to.

"Question is - are they 'mimicing' "us" - or vis versa? Or are we all operating on pretty much the same level- whether verta or invertabrate? When I studied life in the topsoil, the relationships were fascinating. Intricate games being played out between root systems, microorganisms, fungi, - real live 'negotiations' of who got what part of the resource base, who gave up control, who contributed what... and the best part... the fake outs where one of the participants attempts to 'fool' their working partner and/or cheats on a working agreement! This is human society in a nutshell - but operating in the plant kindom! "

What is an example of plants or microbes cheating on a working agreement? I am unaware of any relationships that could be characterized that way, even in compacted conditions. They do not have the metaconscious ability to cheat because they do not have the metaconscious ability to reflect metaconsciously on their simultaneously symbiotic and competitive working relationships. Which is to say, we can only use metaphors to describe in our cultural terms the dynamics of what they are EFFECTIVELY thinking, but we cannot take it a step further and suggest that any of those dynamics metaphorically represent cheating - to my knowledge.

Plants are at the top of the immediate organic soil hierarchy. Their job is to lead; no plants, no microbes. They put out food that feeds what microbes they want feeding them in return. When not dormant they put more photosynthetic energy into feeding others than both growing themselves and reproducing, because feeding others is also feeding themselves. Howz that for recursive! Anyway, you know this already.

Who might not have been a fake anarchist? Whoever they were we never heard of them, by definition of their keeping it real. Like us, True Folk exist independent of history.

I wasn't saying you were of two minds about hierarchy. Hierarchy in and of itself is meritocratic, as in, may the egos be set aside and the best idea win. The thistle plant and the dandelion, both from subsistence culture, had the first and therefore best ideas at the time, which was, metaphorically speaking, 'if i build it they will come.' and both did and the microbes did come, and Life grew. Then the grass plant from subsistence culture had the best idea: 'if i add some fungal food to the weeds' bacterial food, i'll grow and reproduce and eventually there will be more fungal acids in the soil than the weeds can tolerate while also having to compete for space with us.' and it was so.

Political hierarchy is what i was talking about.

I'm also an entrepreneur in the literal, non-fascist sense, but for the purpose of avoiding risk rather than inviting it.
reante reante

Re: Two suns\ One totality\No more "alt" medias\ Soul Survivors, Enquire Within

no doubt, big Bel. It's like i said, you're a living legend. I'm all for remaining loyal to the past don't get me wrong, and that's some past you got.

Is there more to my sticking around than the skyjacking news? or is there more important skyjacking news/solutions to come? or can i take off now? I'm following your lead, boss.

Thanks again.
12