Two suns\ One totality\No more "alt" medias\ Soul Survivors, Enquire Within

Yesterday I finally decided that the only way to find out whether "Jim Stone" was still the 'real Jim Stone' - or not -

was to email the man and ask him! So I did. And, it got through to him. His response((as posted on his web site)?

I got an E-mail from "the man from Turkey", only it is a ruse, it is not him. Nice try.

From which I am forced to conclude that ... like any number of other once fabulous fellow resistors I once knew to be 'real'... Mr Jim Stone is now another hollow shell simulacra of himself, golemized and recycled into service to the powerz he once opposed mightily.

Is it sad, is it scary, is it both... and much more? I guess it's just - real. As in the really real dirty deal I have been attempting to relay to westerlings for some years now. Down down down they go - one by one picked off and destroyed - cause they didn't wanna get serious about security on the personal side, and/or depended, like Jim, on 'other peoples' money to survive!

Nevertheless, there is profit to be gained - as always - from this revelation of sad reality. In full accordance with our subtheme here of 'acausal synchronicity' the storyline takes us 'south of the Rio Grande'... where cactuses, corn, and cabrones of all sizes come from. And even... on one side of the 'family tree' - Güeros like myself!

so I know the territory pretty good - far better than gringos like Jim, who become the go to experts on everything they touch, simply because they are Merikan exceptionalists to whom the whole earth belongs! Yes - "I"... whom am no longer "me" it seems... and therefore 'free' to be the guy who actually calls another casualty of the war upon reality out -

Unlike Jaime... who appears to be... after dawg knows how many years of viviendo en Mejico... unable to speak the language...
hablaba la lengua desde hace mucho / and found myself therefore roaming about from Jalapa to Jalisco, from Tuxtla to Tepic, many a time in the  70s, 80s, and 90s, in search of an elusive dreamscape.... till one day in July, I needed search no more. Most of what has happened to me in this present lifetime has been dreamed beforehand. I do not know whether this is a commonality to other people, unique to myself, or whatever. I do know that the major events of my life were told to me in dream time before they 'happened.' Some were 'crystal clear' - unforgettable 'monster' dreams which remained etched and available on my consciousness 24/7/365...

others, hazy, incomplete glimpses, which fade in and out of consciousness. Some were what I came to call 'repetitive' dreams... always the same scene, the same players, others 'one off.' Some took years, nay, decades to unravel and match up with waking events... others were connectable instantly. Up until THE DREAM OF THE CAVERN - which I an NOT going to go into here - THE DREAM OF THE TWO SUNS was the biggest of em all. It was one of the repetitive types. Kept coming back, sometimes a different mode, but always the same hyper reality pointing me somewheres I needed to find but had no (conscious)idea where to look.

In it, I was sitting pon a tractor, plowing a field ... UNDER A SKY WITH TWO SUNS in it. On July 11th, 1991, I found the field... side by side with the "ballplayers" site at Dainzu, Oaxaca, although, up to that moment, I did not (consciously)know I was looking for it. Dainzu is one of the lesser known - and understood - Mexican archeological sites which have been extensively dug and documented over the course of the past half century. It lies a short distance south of Oaxaca city. We were not heading for Dainzu on that day we climbed the steep windy highway up to the plateau from the seacoast village of Puerto Angel. We were planning to view the mid day eclipse of the century from a much more famous site close by.

When we reached that place however, it was crowded with folks who were, in my mind, totally out of place with the surroundings, and what was going to take place...  in sacred space. So I said  to the girlfriend - 'we need to leave here, go somewhere else to see the eclipse.' A short bus ride away, Dainzu was the obvious choice - in fact, the only choice as an alternative setting to be present at, as the clock was winding down close to show time!

Indeed, the shadows were already creeping in on the midday light of day as we walked the long dirt road in to the site from the highway. Little by little, the insect and bird noises would drop off, an aural accompaniment to the visual progress of the eclipse of the sun. In that shadowy, silent half light world, we walked thru the area of the ruins, and ...

http://nicmosis.as.arizona.edu:8000/ECLIPSE_WEB/ECLIPSE_91/ECLIPSE_91_REPORT.html

from top a cluster of stones - just before the full darkness imposed itself - I saw the field which I had plowed in the dream. After the dark had lifted, the world returning gradually to some state of apparent normality, I walked to the place I had seen in the dream... and knew that nothing from this point on in my life was gonna be 'normal' at all.

Fast forward a bit. I'd brought a tent - we were gonna stay on site. A man came by - he was a villager with some kind of caretaker function for the place. I got mixed messages from him. But I got one message clear - he said it wouldn't be a good idea to stay around at nightfall. I don't really know how all the rest shook down... but I do know that we got out of there. And that if we had not, we would not have been around the next morning. The weird shit started happening in the bus station in Oaxaca.

A few days later, back down on the coast, and after having taken the girlfriend to the curandero in desperate effort to find a solution to her delerium*, I was piecing together the puzzle slowly.

It's now more than a quarter century later - those pieces still are not all in place! But they moving in an impossible sequence of vibratory humming and buzzings... towards being made visible to those who need to see - that which is.... and not see... that which is not.

*It's a deliriant, basically" - said Ketchum in his interview.
[postscript] incredible 'friction' in trying to get this one finished up.

I switched on the "delusive-net" and read the messages from Horn and NG|

Either you guys 'broke on thru to the other side' before me... or we did not notice each other breakin on thru together. Nice work. We're 'in the zone.'

I suspect that Bro R has taken the measure of what's goin on here - and after receiving my pointed reference to the 'air-borne' delivery ... of a of a soil-borne pathogen
 resulting in the death of the person who was nearest to me in this dimension(yet remains so in adjoining)which I forwarded to he and Horn yesterday...

has decided to retire from the field - too late - however, to guard against the ether-born delivery of the knowledge which he came here to find out... about. As he himself has noted - everything has a cost. In this case, the knowledge that each persons' Gondolin is as fragile as the sky above them! And... as you follow deeper with me down this sewer to shambolic soul safety...

you gonna learn just how fragile indeed that is!
Rather bizarrely - I've just now discovered that a movie was released... in 1991... titled - Two Suns in the Sky  here's a review of the film which appears on the IMDB page -

"Two Suns in the sky (Dyo Ilioi ston Ourano) is a film about the time (4th/5th centuries CE) when Hellas (Greece) was transformed from a country of philosophers/free thinkers and heroes (the first sun is Apollo) to a country of slaves to a non-hellenic, non-human, non-aristocratic way of fatalistic thinking of pseudo-equality and pseudo-metaphysics (the second sun is Jesus). It was a time when the schools of Philosophy were closed down and the Olympic games were banned. The film shows that this transformation was violent and not peaceful as the church argues. 1600 years have passed since the time depicted in this film, yet, the Christian occupation of Hellas continues"

which describes the films contents. Boom. "Free thinkers and heroes".... get me some dat!

Inevitably... some will rue the day that they first caught site of that ramshackle shoppe with the battered sign on the window - SOUL RETRIEVALS - ENQUIRE WITHIN - curse the moment when they first entered to make the acquaintance of the dubious looking proprietor in the jaguar-skin cloak, nose bone, and loin cloth, loitering rakishly inside.

Others will be aware - in hindsight, foresight, or the endless now sight... that NOTHING in this world is as it appears. And therefore remain calm in the face of many devious ploys to make them lose sight of

the really real.

Even a year ago... the notion of losing allies like "Jim Stone" would have been a dagger in my heart. Now it's just another passing signal of the way things be. The cloud lifted a bit here two hours ago -for the first time in almost one week. Right about the moment I read Horns' notation of the presence of real weather... in a real place.. outside of cell hell.

Thanks... you have no idea how much I needed that respite!

It's a deliriant, basically" - said Ketchum in his interview. Don't forget! We goin -there!

12
reante reante

Re: Two suns\ One totality\No more "alt" medias\ Soul Survivors, Enquire Within

"I gather that you don't think much of 'dreams' or faculties beyond the rational; I've grown to depend upon them as the only real guidance which I can trust through thick and thin. I don't proselytize, or advocate that position for anyone else, but I do try to locate and communicate with those whose life experience directs them to the same sort of 'supra-rational' perspective "

The consciousness that exists separately from energy, from my AC -- and in god -- is my source for the Truth that makes manifest all truths. It is not a form of receiving guidance so much as it's just a matter of taking my train of thought to the open space that lies outside of time. Like your dreams and visions my sourcing of truth is nonrational creativity carried back into the Lifespace, and necessarily translated into rationality because working, practical truths must be defensible here where lives are at stake.

All of which is a fancy way of saying that i'm a straight-edge writer.
Maestro Maestro Maestro Maestro

Re: Two suns\ One totality\No more "alt" medias\ Soul Survivors, Enquire Within

Reante,

You are arguing that a non-rational metaphysical realm ("The consciousness that exists separately from energy, from my AC -- and in god -- is my source for the Truth...") informs the non-metaphysical empirical and rational world of our existence, and even generates the principles that govern it.

How can that which literally does not exist (the metaphysical) interact with, and influence, that which only exists, namely, the physical/rational/ideational (non-metaphysical) world we live in?

This is not far from the view that a mystical soul or mind directs the body, sort of like a driver (soul/mind) driving a car (the body/brain).  What constitutes "the hands" on the wheel?

What do you suppose the mechanism which enables this ineffable transmission between the metaphysical and the non-metaphysical, is?

Furthermore, does this not entail a tripartite reality of the metaphysical, the non-metaphysical and a "bridge" between both realms that's part of neither?
reante reante

Re: Two suns\ One totality\No more "alt" medias\ Soul Survivors, Enquire Within

"Appreciate the lucid writing.  Now I can understand everything you're saying.

Re Dunbar's Number.  I personally think that people who don't share the same goals, lifestyle and ethnic background shouldn't be expected to coexist in peace.  Family and Tribe (the sum of the above values) are necessary to the survival and wellbeing of human beings, as evinced by everyday experience and history itself.  Another reason Jews (sorry  Bel, not just, or only, Talmudic scum) are pushing the mongrelization of races and one-parent households EXCEPT for themselves because this results in disenfranchised weak people unable to come together to protect and defend themselves.

Taking this line of thought to its logical conclusion, the present-day dogma that Republicans and Democrats; the Left and the Right; blacks and whites; can together underwrite a prosperous unified people in a democracy is a filthy lie that's anathema to me.  The only way to fix a de facto divided country is to accept that fact and de jure divide it."

Sorry i didn't get back to you before, maestro.

The logical conclusion for me is (natural) anarchy. A world full of subsistence societies with an abiding vigilance against any emergent surplus societies with which they might come in contact.
reante reante

Re: Two suns\ One totality\No more "alt" medias\ Soul Survivors, Enquire Within

"You are arguing that a non-rational metaphysical realm ("The consciousness that exists separately from energy, from my AC -- and in god -- is my source for the Truth...") informs the non-metaphysical empirical and rational world of our existence, and even generates the principles that govern it.

How can that which literally does not exist (the metaphysical) interact with, and influence, that which only exists, namely, the physical/rational/ideational (non-metaphysical) world we live in?"

I'm not saying that the god consciousness itself is non-rational (i don't know if it is), just that my experience of it is not rational. I say this because my experience is that the truth doesn't come from my mind.

The empirical and rational world of our existence is both the 'physical' Application (A) and metaphysical source consciousness (C). AC is the conscious application of energy.

Yes, the A and C in god are the principals that govern the Life Reality.

A and C in god do exist but not in AC reality, which is Life as we know it. The reason i say they exist in god is because something can't arise from nothing, and 'god' is homo sapiens' stand-in for the eternal something.

A (the energetic Application) and C are the ingredients of the AC Reality and as such the whole does not equal the sum of its parts.

"This is not far from the view that a mystical soul or mind directs the body, sort of like a driver (soul/mind) driving a car (the body/brain).  What constitutes "the hands" on the wheel?

What do you suppose the mechanism which enables this ineffable transmission between the metaphysical and the non-metaphysical, is?

Furthermore, does this not entail a tripartite reality of the metaphysical, the non-metaphysical and a "bridge" between both realms that's part of neither?"

I certainly consider myself a mystic. The definition of a mystic is someone who cultivates an unmediated metaconscious relationship with god. The car and driver analogy does not work for me in that the 'body' cannot exist in reality without the 'mind.'

For example, my dead father's recomposing AC bodymind is currently subject to runaway entropy until at which point his AC has become integrated into however many other ACs wherever they are in Reality. His metaconscious biological awareness -- his 'Clive-ness' -- died/ended a few minutes after he collapsed from cardiac arrest. We can know that his AC mother, that holds the space of his holographic bodymind did not die because if it did his bodymind holograph would have disappeared along with his Clive-ness.

It is just our native ability that allows us to communicate with god. The C in god is still the source C for the C in our AC even if the C in our AC is now defined by the demands of A. The demands of A on C in AC is the crucible of Life as gifted to us by god.

What is the C in god like? Pure Unselfish creativity.

What is the A in god? The A in AC without the C in AC.

What is AC in god?

Re: Two suns\ One totality\No more "alt" medias\ Soul Survivors, Enquire Within

Good to see this line of thought developing. I need to lump into this one comment response to several replies placed since my sleep  part of the diurnal cycle.

Most important - where is the cheating? Long gone my notes on the subject. Patching something together off the cuff...

in my previous life(back in the fallen lands)I was a student of legumosity. I grew legumes, harvested legumes, sold legumes, traveled and represented as embodied legume culture. what is 'legume culture?'Here we go....

"legumes secrete special signal molecules that attract rhizobia and trigger them to secrete so-called nod factors. The nod factors, in turn, trigger the legumes to form nodules in their root systems, which can house bacteria. The legumes then provide nutrients to the rhizobia, and, in return, get the nitrogen that allows them to grow more quickly. The plants “police” the resulting root nodules, to ensure that the bacteria do not use nutrients without fulfilling their part of the bargain. Legumes reduce nodule growth and restrict nutrient flows to “cheating” bacteria and only select the strains that refrain from cheating to be allowed to enter nodules.

Legumes therefore mirror the steps that are required to sustain a shaping strategy: they engage symbiotic species, orchestrate a win-win relationship by exchanging nutrients, and dynamically adjust the resulting collaboration to ensure the overall health of the symbiosis.

If you want to know 'mutualism'... as a practice, rather than a theory... lifestyle rather than pose... you have to work with plants and their partner species. That's what I used to do -RHIZOBIUM RULES- and nobody fools.... a healthy root system which interprets all signals from potential 'partners' via a rather complex set of 'INTUITIVE/RATIONAL'[please note the absence of any conflict between those two falsely opposed constructs, in the REAL world of nature!]

FACULTIES which human beans would try to characterize as 'psychological' in essence but physiological in application... thus embarrassing themselves(and science)with yet another pathetic attempt to 'explain' what can only be grasped by be-ing-ness.

Moving forwards....

"A mutualism is a relationship between two species in which both partners benefit. One example exists between legume plants (clovers and peas) and a type of bacteria, rhizobia. Rhizobia live inside bumps on the roots of legumes, called nodules. There, they convert nitrogen from the air into a form that is usable by plants; in return, plants provide the rhizobia with food and protection in the root nodule. Plants growing with rhizobia usually grow better than those growing without rhizobia.

Rhizobia nodules on plant roots. In exchange for carbon and protection in the nodules from plants, rhizobia provide fixed nitrogen for plants.

Mutualisms can affect what happens when a plant species is moved somewhere it hasn’t been before. Invasive plants are species that have been transported by humans from one location to another, and grow and spread quickly compared to other plants. For invasive legumes with rhizobia mutualists, there is a chance that the rhizobia will not be transported with it and the plant will have to form new relationships with rhizobia in the new location. In their introduced ranges scientists predict invasive legumes will grow better and better over time. Over generations, invasive plants and their new rhizobia partners may coevolve to become more efficient mutualism partners."

All of which has so much application to what goes on(and doesn't!)in the two-legger kindom as to be a more accurate manual of 'political science' that anything which you might have 'read' in a book. When you are riding a tractor, plowing a field, under a 'sky with two suns'....

the world is a very different place than the one which we a commonly induced to believe in  - by 'cheaters' of the two legged kind!

Right. That's way too long to add to - and I could add to it exponentially! I'll just cover that one point and come back later.

Maestro Maestro Maestro Maestro

Re: Two suns\ One totality\No more "alt" medias\ Soul Survivors, Enquire Within

Reante,

"A and C in god do exist but not in AC reality, which is Life as we know it. The reason i say they exist in god is because something can't arise from nothing, and 'god' is homo sapiens' stand-in for the eternal something."

--The doing without the doer.  Love without the lover.  'God' only because nothing else "explains" the Moving without the Prime Mover (of the latter Greek philosopher).  The "homo sapiens' stand-in for the eternal something."   The mystical as a bookend to one's worldview?

"The empirical and rational world of our existence is both the 'physical' Application (A) and metaphysical source consciousness (C). AC is the conscious application of energy."

--No.  Not possible.  The empirical/rational/non-metaphysical and the metaphysical are, by definition, mutually-exclusive propositions.  The two worlds, as it were, cannot interact.  I asked you to show me how they do, you did not.  You are simply assuming that they do; nay, you POSIT that they do.  Unfortunately that's called the Fallacy of mere assertion.  Just because I or you can say something, it doesn't mean it's true.  Where is the proof?

"Yes, the A and C in god are the principals[sic] that govern the Life Reality."

--Again, where is "the bridge" that spans between the physical world and the metaphysical?  Without said bridge, how does the latter reach and regulate the former?

"A and C in god do exist but not in AC reality, which is Life as we know it...A (the energetic Application) and C are the ingredients of the AC Reality..."

--So you're saying: 1) The energetic Application and Consciousness in God exist.  2) The energetic Application and Consciousness do not exist in reality or life as we know it.  However, 3) the energetic Application and Consciousness do exist in reality as they are ingredients of said reality.  You have to concur that propositions 2 and 3 contradict each other.

"...and as such the whole does not equal the sum of its parts."

--By definition, the whole is the sum of its parts.  Now you're defying the meaning and the conventions of language itself.

"I certainly consider myself a mystic."

--Insofar as you are offering nonrational explanations of the workings of the rational, yes.

"The definition of a mystic is someone who cultivates an unmediated metaconscious relationship with god."

--'Relationship' entails consciousness for it is impossible to do anything (including having a 'relationship') without being aware of it, without knowing it at some level.  The concept of a hypothetical meta consciousness precludes all of that.

"The car and driver analogy does not work for me in that the 'body' cannot exist in reality without the 'mind.'"

--Said analogy did not contend that the body can exist without the mind.  It was only employed to illustrate that there needs to be a provable means of mediation between the two for otherwise one cannot influence the other.  The Driver needs to have his Hands (i.e. means of mediation) on the wheel lest the Car veer off the road and cause an accident perhaps.

"What is the C in god like? Pure Unselfish creativity."

--In other words, creation without a creator.  But there is no creation in the absence of a creator, and whatever process we are referring to as being a 'creation,' it precisely is not 'creation' by virtue of not having a creator.  It only appears to be a creation because we believe so without knowing why.

The problem with mysticism as religion (in the sense of one's fundamental relationship with God or the universe) is that it cannot explain nor prescribe any factual truths about anything.  Mysticism is a stance, a disposition.  One can hide in it, find comfort in it, or even use it as a scalpel to discard reality or the outside world.  But when one tries to manipulate and describe the world through the lense of mysticism, the world crumbles and disappears.

I was laying down on the sand in Venice Beach in Los Angeles eons ago.  Suddenly I realized I had no knowledge nor consciousness whatsoever of how I was making my muscles contract and relax to keep my body in the position I was.  My other mistake was thinking that 'I' was doing anything else either.
Maestro Maestro Maestro Maestro

Re: Two suns\ One totality\No more "alt" medias\ Soul Survivors, Enquire Within

Bel,

That remind of what was explained in a book titled 'Timeline of History' or some such.

It was argued that the plants (the Grass) are farming humans and not vice versa.  That the Grass is enticing and directing us humans to tend to them and grow them by offering themselves as food to us.

Plants thinking and planning at some level?  Not anymore than us humans who think they do.
reante reante

Re: Two suns\ One totality\No more "alt" medias\ Soul Survivors, Enquire Within

Maestro,

Was it yesterday you became a determinist? I imagine you'll enjoy your walk down Serenity Lane after all you've been through. The home cosmology is not incompatible with eternalism. All you have to do is treat the Open Space, the C in god, as if it (and all experience) is visiting you rather than your visiting it.

I'm taking this tone with you because i took the time to show you something that you asked to see, but now i realize that you weren't asking, at all, to see in order to earnestly see if you might see what i see. i say this because it is patently obvious, maestro, that you CHOSE not to see, consciously or unconsciously. Don't do that to yourself, brother. It doesn't have to be that way.

"'What is the C in god like? Pure Unselfish creativity.'

--In other words, creation without a creator.  But there is no creation in the absence of a creator, and whatever process we are referring to as being a 'creation,' it precisely is not 'creation' by virtue of not having a creator.  It only appears to be a creation because we believe so without knowing why."

When i said, "what is the C in god like? Pure Unselfish Creativity," you selfishly chose to omit the existence of the words "in god" that were every bit as much entitled to the page as any of the other words.

The C IN GOD, maestro, is the Creator's pure unselfish creativity. The A IN GOD is the Creator's energy. Why are A and C separate in god? Because AC together always results in Life, and Life cannot exist in god because godself is not Life. If Life was in god there could be no polarity, no dynamics, no wavefunction, no alternating current, because the C in god is Constant and cannot brook inconstancy. If Life was in god we would be god. We are of god.

reante reante

Re: Two suns\ One totality\No more "alt" medias\ Soul Survivors, Enquire Within

i meant the HC IS compatible with eternalism.
reante reante

Re: Two suns\ One totality\No more "alt" medias\ Soul Survivors, Enquire Within

...which it turns out is what i said the first time.
Maestro Maestro Maestro Maestro

Re: Two suns\ One totality\No more "alt" medias\ Soul Survivors, Enquire Within

Reante,

I don't take offense at anything you're saying.  But I gather you don't like what I'm saying which still doesn't have to entail we ought to fight each other over it or get offended because we disagree.  You can say anything you want to me.  As long as it's sincere, I'll consider it an honor that another person is taking the time to address me.

Despite myself, I'm a philosopher.  I have a BA in philosophy and gave up my master's degree only after at least one of my professors openly insulted me by calling me names in writing, and the others colluded to keep my grade-point average at slightly above 3.0 but below 3.5 in order to preclude me from submitting my thesis?

I can't help but philosophize even though I believe that knowledge is a fraud, an illusion.  I couldn't go to sleep at night when I was 5-6 years old restlessly debating in my mind whether God existed or not.

In addition, I have experienced some things similar to what Bel has described.  How can you rationally explain my seeing in a dream my woman tortured to death when I was only eight years old had no right to have memories of such things?  I've also had one clearly supernatural experience in my life where my bedroom was surrounded by a thick black smoke and a smoldering fire seeping through from around the door frame whilst the walls glowed like they were made of molten metal?  I had not taken any drugs.

I'm engaging you in a philosophical debate testing the merits of your arguments.  Mine haven't changed but I'm NOT comparing them to yours anyway.  In case you forgot, my position is that 'knowledge' is the fundamental fraud and also the basic building block of the universe which consists of illusion only.  It's impossible to ascertain what an illusion is because we don't even know what we are looking at.

Back to philosophy.

Now you are saying life is not contained in God; that life is separate from God.  If life is not within God and distinct from God then it entails that life is INDEPENDENT of God to some degree thence refuting the existence of God by rendering impossible the OMNIPRESENCE of God.  Omnipresence is a necessary attribute of God.  If God is not present in life by virtue of life's presence independently of God somewhere God isn't, than God is not omnipresent nor complete, hence doubly imperfect.  Perfection is a necessary component of God.

So your proposition above actually argues against the existence of God.

Friend,

You cannot reconcile reason and faith.  If you embrace both they will tear you apart.

reante reante

Re: Two suns\ One totality\No more "alt" medias\ Soul Survivors, Enquire Within

I'll answer my own question from earlier.

What is (human) AC in god? The animist state.

The animist state is the MC awareness that its AC is the C in god and the A in god operating as the crucible Life.

The animist state used to be first nature to humans. Now it must become second nature to humans until it again becomes first.

Rewilding is a generations-long process.

Maestro Maestro Maestro Maestro

Re: Two suns\ One totality\No more "alt" medias\ Soul Survivors, Enquire Within

I'm sorry,

There is nothing more I can say,

Take care.
reante reante

Re: Two suns\ One totality\No more "alt" medias\ Soul Survivors, Enquire Within

Thanks maestro,

I was accused of plagiarism by my Pomo prof, in my senior thesis paper, for using the word transmogrification in a key, complex sentence. After all, someone who was on the basketball team and never raised his hand in class could never pull that sentence out of his ass, right? I believe it was that and the fact that my paper's thesis was that the canonical pomo short story in question was thoroughly modern in content and only postmodern in style, LOL.

Faith is a manifestation of elitism. Elitism is the urge to get something for nothing. Faith is the elitist core of all religions.

Perfection is an abstraction without utility.

If god was omnipresent there would be only god. And if god is perfect as you posit, then everything is perfect.

"How can you rationally explain my seeing in a dream my woman tortured to death when I was only eight years old had no right to have memories of such things?  I've also had one clearly supernatural experience in my life where my bedroom was surrounded by a thick black smoke and a smoldering fire seeping through from around the door frame whilst the walls glowed like they were made of molten metal?  I had not taken any drugs."

Rich food with which to travel to the C in god, isn't it? I can't do that for you man. There's plenty in life that don't need a bow put on it.

I will note that unless your room sustained permanent fire damage without any discernable cause,  the fire experience was not of the supernatural variety.

I don't claim to have all the answers but i do claim to have made a habit of gleaning the answers i need from god in order to keep growing.

reante reante

Re: Two suns\ One totality\No more "alt" medias\ Soul Survivors, Enquire Within

You take care too maestro.
Maestro Maestro Maestro Maestro

Re: Two suns\ One totality\No more "alt" medias\ Soul Survivors, Enquire Within

Reante, my friend,

I'm tired.  I see bad people get all the love and respect.

I see deception, contempt, indifference, apathy.

I see people dismiss what they claim they love without a second thought almost.

Nothing these eyes can see and these ears can hear and this brain can cobble together out if that kaleidoscope is going to do the job for me.

How much I love contemplating nature.  The trees, the flowers, the scents.  My eyesight is waning.  Words are losing their pull on me.

I will write again.

reante reante

Re: Two suns\ One totality\No more "alt" medias\ Soul Survivors, Enquire Within

I hear you, sir.

Re: Two suns\ One totality\No more "alt" medias\ Soul Survivors, Enquire Within

Excellent Smithers,
excellent indeed. One's senses that we are (almost)ready to leave the 'pre-game' show behind -at last!

This weeks' theme of "bio".... most pertinently - Bio-graphies - has yielded a harvest sufficient to move forwards with. Boyz who tortured themselves with a surfeit of edu-doctrination have delivered their bios as downpayments pon the 'really real' deal which this carnie-barkin super AL PECK's USED FRUITS salesman has offered to \let you drive off the lot/...

for next to nothin! One of the fruits of Sn, reantes unique bludgeon & cudgel type of dialogin, your see, is the jarring back to memory of many memorable times and places which took a holiday from my consciousness for some decades. Chief among which for our purpose here - in the midst of badly burned former 'higher education' refugees...

is the time I got involved with the Korean "zen" monk with the following of university profs and upper middle class folks seeking the enlightenment circus. Which carnival of souls ended up at my farmhouse one day... and I grokked the meaning of the word 'fruitless' for maybe the first time. It was at that time/stage where that generation of gomers whas getting the message from their 'masters'.... get outta the gutter - back into civvie street, no more beads, chanting incense-laden insistence pon arcane and eastern, now you will 're-integrate' yourself with the world which you tried to run away from....

suits and ties became the order of the day soon after, the 80s explosion of corporate greed and life defined by the rising value of one's reno'd brownstone. Drunken, stoned, whoring 'gurus' and embezzled, witless, o so earnest followers.....

nothing has changed nearly half a century later. Till now. That bone-nosed top-knotted degenerate lolling in the shoppe interior who I inveigled you into introducing yourselves to - he's just a sideshow 'phantom of the mind' himself.  Inside the next door way - well... you'll find out soon nuFF!

Welcome to my world, fellow acolytes of the 'really real!' Everything good and important in my life I was tricked/cheated(in the sense defined in my comment above)into - I would NEVER have gone there 'willingly.' And now... wherever you go... there you be! No 'altered state' needed.  Congratulations.

Skools out - forever!
12