"Anti-Cosmic revolt:" An even BIGGER "BIG BANG" theory!

[Li] Shaojun told the emperor: “By
making offerings to the stove, one
can summon the supernatural beings
(wu). If one summons them, cinnabar
can be transmuted into gold. When
gold has been produced and made
into vessels for eating and drinking,
one can prolong one’s life. If one’s life
is prolonged, one will be able to meet
the immortals of the Penglai island in
the midst of the sea. When one has
seen them and has performed the
Feng and Shan ceremonies, one will
never die. The Yellow Emperor did
just so . . . Shiji (Records of the Historian),

Or as Newton put it:

"Dissolve volatile green lion in the central salt of Venus and distill. This spirit is he green lion the blood of the green lion Venus, the Babylonian Dragon that kills everything with its poison, but conquered by being assuaged by the Doves of Diana, it is the Bond of Mercury. Neptune with his trident leads the philosopher into the sophic garden. Therefore Neptune is the mineral watry menstruum and the trident is the ferment of water similar to the caduceus of mercury with which mercury is fermented, that is, the two dry Doves with the dry martial Venus."

Which quote is a more accurate presentation of the worldview which the world renowned 'scientist' Isaac Newton brought to his 'studies' of the natural world than anything which you will read in a thousand textbooks and hagiographies of the man! Who knew? Inquiring minds.

Attempting to bring this next posting to the point of completion, I was beginning to feel a bit like a chickadee trying to hatch an ostrich egg. No matter how much I would 'roll dem hips' as per the Indies dancers of our beguiling 'beguine' they just weren't ever gonna cover the seething mass of ideas gestating in the febrile chaudron magique of my imagination! One idea bumping  into the next and then the next, on and on, in this unordered sea nothing was working to tame those kinetic waves into word forms suitable to the page.

 Although I knew there to be something organically sound about the way these latest stories were pinging back and forth tween ancient accounts and modern methodologies, dreamtime realities and wide-awake nightmares, I could not find the connecting thread by which to weave those disparate elements in one compelling narrative capable of solving our latest crime scene. A 'common thread,' or 'guiding principle' was needed in order to bring some order out of the chaos of kabbalistic necromancy, hallucinogenic politics, jaundiced journalism, fictive financial 'markets,' phony 'east vs west' storylines and chemically adulterated skies.

I also knew that one newly acquired and rather astonishing thought was going to be central to this next series of postings -

The world of \physical science\ has morphed into something far more 'out there,' weird, and esoteric than any of the drug cults and visionary 'spiritual' paths - which had arisen contemporaneous with the ascendance of 'theoretical physics' - could hope to compete with.

Sometime when nobody – or so it seems – was looking, the science of physics got hijacked by the very same kabbalist kooks who set Einstein up as the go to guru for anything to do with “the real,”  and … after he stripped it of anything but a series of equations not particularly verifiable in any field conditions, they really went to town… with a doctrine designed to decisively hollow out any residual ‘reality quotient’ from applied science  save for that section of it which could be used to make weaponry of such awesome power as to be able to wipe out all of life itself! That seems…. kinda weird somehow. Is it just me?

But anyhow, stripped down to its’ core ‘proposition - Once you realize that the major tenet of contemporary science of ‘physics’ is to convince you that ‘nature is absurd,’ and ‘there is no real physical universe’ outside of our ‘thoughts,’ then everything becomes easier to understand – about the concept of ‘culture war’ that is!

Remember that phrase from the very beginning of the intro to BARBAROUS RELIQUARY? A multi-generational, silent, “holy war” upon the “west?” Amplifying which forms the primary precis of these pages? Well I sure do! But, it’s only just now – right here – that a path has opened up by which object under the glass becomes ‘identifiable.’

“a spirit of anti-cosmic revolt stemming from radical dualism and fatalism with respect to the tyrannical world-rule of Archons or Demiurges.”

Yes! The GNOSTIC HERITAGE OF HERESY!

One thing that happened as a result of the ‘culture war’ which culminated in the ‘60s’ was a huge division between the world of culture and the arts, and the world of politics and the pursuit of temporal power. Those who were encouraged to ‘look inwards,’ ‘follow a path with heart,’ or ‘make the world a better place’ for their having been there, fell away from contact with or interest in the world of politics.

Having a vision which extended into and between both those worlds became more and more rare, as did critical thinking, independent judgment, all of which would soon enough become necessary tools for negotiating and –mediating – the communications revolution which ‘the internet’ represents.

Likewise, those who maintained any interest in the political sphere having fallen away from contact with those ‘inner realms’ where personal judgment and acumen are honed, became the perfect fodder for the deception which that ‘revolution’ has proven itself to be.  Looking inward, or looking outwards, into a world deprived of almost everything save for its “virtuality” has produced an extraordinary vacuity of knowledge…. of anything actually … ‘real!’

During the middle portion of this decade, as I was building up a dossier of evidence as to the 'erosion of the real' - from journalism - from financial markets - from political narratives - from our lived experience itself, I remained only vaguely aware that this same erosion had been occurring in the physical sciences. Even when I began to focus upon the phony 'creation myth' which held up a Hellenic origin for the 'western ethos,' took note of the rise of a "Turco-talmudic" imposition over the true historical narrative, and began to realize the huge, if hidden role of Anatolia and Anatolians in that creation of "the west," I still did not key in on the distortions which would be necessarily employed to steer science itself away from its' primary task - one of investigating the "nature" of things, such as the Milesians of the ‘pre-socratic world’ practiced -  towards its' imposed role as handmaiden of deception and false witness.

It's now rather late in the day, to make amends for that glaring oversight - with the physical sciences virtually expunged of all 'physical' elements and remade into a cult of metaphysical and mathematical abstraction. Nevertheless, in the absence of any of the many better qualified for chronicling the systematic removal of 'the real' from science weighing in, I'm willing to provide an overview of a ‘crime scene.’ Let me paint that scene via one final warm up paragraph -

After using ‘theoretical physics’ to empower their golem enforcer states USA & USSR as unbridled ‘nuclear powers’ and divide the world into client states attached to one or the other of them, the behind the scenes controllers then decided to use the power of educational indoctrination to teach the students under their control to believe that ‘reality’ was contingent upon ‘perception,’ and that the ‘world’ therefore simply does not exist in any ‘objective’ sense.

And that’s where this posting had stayed stuck for days. Having decided this post was to be about “dissident science” - in the sense of modern throwbacks to ancient strains of ‘scientific thinking’ which I had inadvertently ‘discovered’ in the course of chronicling kabbalism in action, I was overwhelmed by the scope of the material and the breadth of the timeline involved. Thanks to the kindly forbearance of Horn, in allowing me to 'unpack' the gift he had thrown into the last stories' commentary, relief came from removing the wrapping of iconic status which might have accrued to a concept such as 'alchemy,' and – voila -
dams of stasis and opacity broke with a rush yesterday, leaving nuggets of new insight splattered and glistening all over the newly exposed seabed of that former slough of despond!

Alchemy!

The mystical science of transformation and immortality; how could I have missed it?

Alchemy. The topsoil in which the weed which is kabbalist talmudism would find firm ground to root - and then rot the brains of the very intelligentsia who were supposed to be guarding the sacred flame of western wisdom!  As part of the book project, I’d intended to examine the practice – and its practitioners –in some detail, as it was redolent with clues as to where and how the wheels had fallen off of any authentic traditions of wisdom, either east or west. But suddenly it opened up to my gaze as a puzzle piece which fit so handsomely into an adjoining category of suspect origin – Gnosticism – the pseudo-science of ‘hidden knowledge’ -  which had graced many a page of my scribblings!

All due to a chance recollection of letters from a man whose establishment status as iconic figure in ‘the arts’ would seem to make him the very last candidate to be included in my proposed story about “dissident science & scientists,” Marshall McLuhan. Hidden away in the book project, waiting for a far away moment to be pulled out as evidence of a centuries old kind of "guerrilla warfare of the word,” my secret “Mr. Media” weapon suddenly stood unsheathed and begging for action in front of my eyes. Going back into that stillborn “BARBAROUS RELIQUARY” project for a moment again, I remembered how excited I had been to learn that the mild-mannered professor had traced the outlines of this warfare through millennia – right back to the times of those same Milesians and the very first glimmerings of rhetoric and sophistry, and their replacement by dialectics and cold logicism.

During the preliminary stage of getting the book thing going, I had also discovered that curiously, McLuhan himself had run afoul of the power behind the publishing business – which is to say, by the 1970s - the very same Sabbatean-frankist power behind the financial world and the media sphere which had so gladly propagated his  media  message in the decades before!  I knew I had a secret ally to be put into play when the time was right. A man who had produced literally hundreds of thousands of dollars in profit for his publishing house, and in as much as any public intellectual could ever be – a household name in his era – suddenly told his books were no longer worthy objects of interest to that same public! I’m of the opinion – still – that he never really came to realize what he had stumbled up against, but it is an opinion I could easily revise – especially after reading letters of his such as -

this one!
He knew something. But what, and how much?

Only the small secrets need to be protected, the large ones are kept secret by public incredulity – Marshall McLuhan Reading that particular quote - I'm inclined to think it may have been quite a bit... which he took with him 'to the grave!' We'll be coming back to the importance of McLuhan in a later post.

It was the reference to Voegelein which granted me the keys to a previously locked door. Finding and reading his book from the 1950s was like getting hold of a treasure map. All footsteps leading to gnostic mischief. And all kabbalism is a part of that gnostic disease!

Now first of all -  by way of clarification - obviously there have been many ‘gnostic’ movements outside the scope of what we think of as 'judaic' in any form or fashion. So just as Voegelein was taken to task by his many critics for encompassing 'anything and everything' under the title of 'gnosticism,'  I could expect to be likewise accused of putting 'anything and everything' "antinominian" under the heading of 'judaic gnosticism.' But that's not what I just said - is it? Let's get more precise.

Voegelein himself was an anomaly - a German intellectual who arrived in the post war period - like Leo Strauss - to take up a teaching position in which he would use a form of textual interpretative skill and continental methodology  unfamiliar to most American scholars. As a result, his kind of wide-angled vision was rebuked by those who knew much less about both the subject, and ways of treating it, than he did. His goal was a political placement of the phenomena, not a historical exegesis, as a hidden strand of thought and action which worked through actors who could well be identified as totally different from the scholastic view of what 'gnosticism' was supposed to mean.

Ironically, Strauss could serve as an excellent example of just that! An ideologue who preached rule by entitled elite, buried under his theories of politics was the genesis of the neo-liberalism which would morph into 'neo-conservative' strains and basically any disguise at all which served to better lead to power. The man and his followers were merely 'rebranded' Trotskyites who themselves are textbook examples of the gnostical judaic tradition of revolution as a permanent fixture of talmudic right to govern!

The political naive of Americans being what it was/is however, such chameleon clothing was sufficient to give generations of Straussian 'gnostics' a veneer of acculturated "Americanism," the results of which are STILL coming home to roost as we speak!

"But the term was first used (as
Matter on good grounds conjectures) in its ultimate sense
of supernal and celestial knowledge, by the Jewish philosophers of the celebrated Alexandrian school. A very characteristic production of this Jewish Gnosis has come down to our times in the Book of Enoch,* of which the main object is to make known the description of the heavenly bodies, and their correct names, as revealed to the Patriarch by the angel Uriel. This profession betrays, of itself, the Magian source from which the inspiration was derived.
" King The Gnostics and their Remains. London, 1864.

As it comes down to us as a form of speculation about the cosmos, and mankinds place in it, the stream of 'gnostic' writings are decidedly judaic in orgin, however influenced their creators may have been by Hellenistic tides.

"Moritz Friedlander, whose theses did not meet with the approval of his contemporaries, but which may very well be taken more seriously now. In a book entitled Der vorchristliche jiidische Gnosticismus, Friedldnder put forth the thesis that Gnosticism is a pre-Christian phenomenon which originated in antinomian circles in the Jewish community of Alexandria. This Gnosticism, against which Philo polemicizes, came early to Palestine; and the rabbinic polemics against the Minim are directed specifically at such Gnostics. Christian Gnosticism is simply a secondary version of the older Gnosticism' which attached itself to the emergent Christian sect and appropriated for itself the figure of Jesus Christ.

Friedlander begins his discussion by referring to the cultural and religious situation in the Jewish Diaspora prior to the time of Jesus. It was a situation in which the 'new wine' of Hellenistic culture and philosophy was being put into the 'old wineskins' of Jewish religion. The allegorical method of scripture interpretation was one of the manifestations of this trend. The Mosaic law was being interpreted allegorically by Jews who had imbibed of Greek philosophy, and the Law was taken to be a 'revelation' of 'divine philosophy.' Indeed, since Moses was more ancient than the Greek philosophers, it was natural to suggest that the latter had learned from the former. Philo is a good example of this trend, but he had forerunners, such as Aristobulus, Pseudo-Aristeas, and Pseudo-Solomon.

A number of Jewish sects are known to us from antiquity whose views were suspect in the eyes of law-abiding Jews, Friedlander continues. Among these are the 'Sibyllists' known to Origen, probably identical to the 'pious ones' referred to in the Sibylline Oracles, book 4. Justin Martyr refers to some pre-Christian sects among the Jews , at least one of which, the 'Hellenians,' is surely a reference to a Diaspora group. Hegesippus derives all Christian heresies from pre-Christian Jewish heresies. According to him the Gnostic heresy reared its ugly head in the church soon after the death of the apostles. The implication of Hegesippus's statement is that 'false' gnosis was already extant in apostolic times, but the powerful influence of the apostles kept it from blosson-dng in the church. The origin of this 'false gnosis,' if we consider the testimony of Hegesippus, is found in pre-Christian Judaism.

Ophites, Cainites, and Sethians all derive from the Jewish Diaspora. Their members were recruited from the Jewish radicals known to us from Philo, and from philosophically oriented proselytes who had attached themselves to the synagogues. Indeed, Filastrius numbers the Ophites, Cainites, and Sethians among the sects that flourished in Judaism 'before the advent of Jesus." It is obvious that these sects could not have originated from within Christianity, from the very fact that their chief doctrines are derived from the Old Testament rather than from the New. The divine power was seen by them to reside in the Old Testament figures of the serpent, Cain, and other such biblical personages as were not fied to the Law. These Old Testament figures were adhered to even after the Gnosfics came into contact with Christianity. Their origin, in short, is traceable to the situafion in Alexandrian Judaism wherein allegorical exposifion of the Law flourished, and wherein antinomianism also developed. Friedldnder tums next to the Melchizedekians. This group held Melchizedek to be a 'great Power', a being higher than the Messiah, a 'Son of God' who occupied a place among the heavenly angels. Such a belief cannot have originated in Chrisfianity. The figure of Melchizedek, of course, is derived from the Old Testament, and becomes for antinomian Alexandrian Jews a powerful symbol of Law-free religion. When the Melchizedekians came into contact with Christianity, Jesus was incorporated into their system, but his position was below that of Melchizedek. As Jesus is an advocate for humans, so also is Melchizedek an advocate for the angels.

With those examples of the antecedents of some classic gnostic sects - some of which are often written of as if coming from within a "Christian" milieu - being sufficient for our purposes here, we can move towards connecting many dots. Time and again, the flaring up of radical antinomian rebellions in Europe through the centuries will be portrayed as being the work of heretical "christians" - which, when you have digested fully my already enunciated precis as to the tactics and motives of the later Frankist Sabbatean sects, will strike you as deception -either deliberate or due to ignorance!

Just one example: the well known Cathar sect of "perfecti," in France of the C10-C12th is universally understood as a 'christian heresy' and was dealt with in such a vein by the "inquisition" which rooted it out. Yet the area in which it flourished was a veritable jewish satrapy, the migrant judaics of Provence and the southern coastal cities being virtually independent talmudically-run fiefdoms at that time. The influence of 'proto-kabbalic' rebbes on the general tone of religious fervor in those regions should be understood as a guiding force for Cathar and other ascetic movements supposed Christian but essentially anti-worldly gnostical sects which hold life - as lived by gentiles - in complete contempt.

In this light, you could very well see the Jonestown phenomena of our days as an identical expression of the judaically-inspired gnostical movement that was Catharist dualism... which ... when you reflect upon sufficiently, proves to share the same identity of end times suicide cult as Jim Jones or David Koreshs did! So it may be helpful to identify two characters of 'gnostic' cult  - the one which tends to cause its adherents to literally 'die off,' - for goys - and the ones which - like Josef Franks' judaics - tend towards dramatically increasing, even if in covert fashion, the numbers of its members. "Silent" Holy War.

So Eric Voegelein – writing just on the cusp of the ‘beat revolution,’ and the associated ‘new left’ strain of Frankfurt School’ neo-marxism about to be injected into the body politic – was way ahead of his time! And of course – therefore ignored and/or ridiculed.

-from The New Science of Politics – Eric Voeglein - Kaboom!

"Methodos" revealed as revelatory route toward routing out our eternal foe!
With all this in mind (and I'm still just digging into Voegeleins portrait of modern day movements and politics as 'gnostical' in inspiration, the results of which will only appear in later posts) it is time to return to our theme of science and society as a project of 'kabbalism in action.'

After I had published this piece, as I was busy squirreling away the old stories from the Storify days, I happened upon a story so pertinent to our theme here, I just had to include a few parts of it!

"When seen as the sum of their parts, religion, science and the arts all are a seamless project to recreate man as the master of the universe. The agents of this desire, in their modern form, have done an effective job of disguising their objectives, and their implicit distaste for the feminine. Once we turn things right side up however, it will be seen that both women, and the great majority of men, are to be robbed of a natural fount of life's value and pleasures, as well as the dignity that comes with being in possession of their vital functions. Thus it must be specified that deified man is never ‘mankind’ as such, but rather an artificial clique of ’super’ man who has power of life and death over the rest of us." Religion, science, and the arts! It would be several years later that the dots would further connect for me in the conjunction of economics with those other strands... and how the 'creation' of money was another facet of the hijackings of other kinds of creation in order for the furtherance of monopoly and malfeasance!"

In fact - as that storify was graced by a Brueghel picture called "The Alchemist," I'm even going to throw that in here too!

and the text which accompanied it -

"All of the elements are represented here: the quest for immortality, the lust for lucre, the frenetic search for magical invocations... and the hideous commerce in small souls trafficked for use as sacrificial victims in the furnaces of evil! An eery graphical display of the current malaise of a dying civilization of the Occident which complacently looks out upon it's own ritual dismemberment by the sinister forces of science in the employ of psychotics. How could the artist have been granted such foresight ... along with the talent to portray it? And if all this was going on equally in C16th Europe, as with the present moment... and all the time intervening... what does that say about the myth of "progress"... the "Enlightenment" of the "Age of Reason" or the various and sundry other mythologies which stock the cupboard of the Western world? I'll get into the specifics of that connection between alchemy, terror, and and the dictatorship of 'science' in another piece soon..."

tho 'soon' turned out to be a few years longer than I had in mind at the time! Here's a pdf file of that piece in all its glory - still worth a read after all this time.
Science_versus_Civilization__the_Alchemy_of_Resistance_(with_image)_·_SuaveBel_·_Storify.pdf

That, by the way, was a time when I was still naively burdened with the notion that those who built and/or frequented websites which excoriated 'judaic' hegemonism were actually interested in the overthrow of that millstone... rather than mere false front spider parlors for that same monster itself...

I would write paeans such as this:

Ormanci says:
January 31, 2016 at 3:32 am

Oh goody!(Even)MORE …. this or that KABBALIST DIALECTIC to dispose of!*

A few short quotes from the following will serve to dispel the ‘smoke and mirrors’ which tend to drop over this place when any truth inconvenient to the conceits of it’s denizens should dare be presented: read n weep…. or don’t read… and pretend! Tis all good!

ISAAC NEWTON AND THE KABBALISTIC NOAH: NATURAL LAW – GARRY W. TROMPF

“Of special importance is Newton’s claim that the seven commandments given by God to Noah and his family after the Deluge were foundational for all existing social life. These Noachian or Noachide Precepts, as they are better named, still remain within Judaism as the first requirements of righteous behaviour from any Gentile or goy wishing to become a Jew: this is a distinctly Jewish conceit, and if Newton’s most obvious source might seem to lie in the Babylonian Talmud (Sandhedrin56)one might enquire whether Jewish mystical insights are also involved.”

“His researches into Opticks certainly moved Newton to a sense of invisible providence behind visibility, and he apparently intended a later edition of this book to finish with a reference to the Noachian precepts as the source behind Greek and therefore European philosophy”[!!??]

The same author leaves us with one question to ponder…
before we begin our next sequential attack on the facts ladies and hermaphrodites!

“Were these relationships of thought being forged simply because Newton dabbled with ‘the Talmudists’ of his time, who were also picking up suggestions of Noah as a wise and inventive soul or are we approaching near the very stuff of Kabbalah?”
https://www.darkmoon.me/2016/just-another-dead-patriot/#comment-917586

in answer to moronic propositions put before me like -this:

“Newton, Bacon et al were neither talmudists or kabbalists, they were white Gentiles attempting to draw man away from the barbarism of Judaism in all of its’ forms and lead us into enlightenment, the light.”

All made with the intent of alerting readers to the gnositical, judaic underside of their favorite ol time 'wisdome schools' and sundry heroes - pointing out how guys like Newton were died in the wool cabbalist occultists for whom 'science' was subservient to their real agenda of manifesting the 'New Jerusalem" which lurked behind all Baconian type "New Atlantises" and similar utopian visions. The usual snark and back-biting being ever so quickly dispelled by my provision of proofs to that precis, all that was left - as always - was to blithley ignore all said  evidence, and continue to worship false idols of a phony western tradition - the Newtons, Blakes, later Smith and Hegel, on to the truly corrupt and witless mentations of Marx and Nietzsche, Darwin and Pasteur!

Credo quia absurdum = I must now turn the reader over to E Michael Jones, to bring us into an understanding of just how toxic this handover of western wisdom became - and the perps by way of whom it happened....

"What we see in the Newtonian system is not a return to scholasticism but rather a return to paganism. The Newtonian system gave new life to the English ideology, but the English ideology had always been involved in magic. In fact there is a direct line of intellectual influence connecting Newton to Robert Boyle to Samuel Hartlib to Robert Fludd to Francis Bacon to John Dee which makes the genealogy of Jesus at the beginning of St. Matthew’s Gospel look vague by comparison.

Newton refined Dee’s magic down to its two basic principles, love and strife, and of the two, strife or inertia was the more basic. The notion that strife is the fundamental principle of the universe would become the fundamental belief of the English Ideology. If we substitute the more modern economic term “competition” for strife we can see that Newton established the fundamental principles for modern English Capitalism as well.

 According to Adam Smith’s reading of Newton, greed, which is analogous to each body in space seeking its own good without regard to any other body, is held in check by competition, and the result is Smith’s version of perfect motion, otherwise known as the “invisible hand” which assures that private vice is transformed magically (or alchemically, we might say) into public good.

 Charles Darwin’s theory of evolution is another example of the English Ideology, derived from Newton, which also claims that strife—or as Darwin would say, natural selection—is the fundamental principle of the universe. Darwin, like Newton, “frames no hypotheses.” He looks at nature and discovers that “strife” is its fundamental law.That things may not be that simple is demonstrated more ably by Harvard professor Eric D. Beinhocker than I could do myself. In his book The Origin of Wealth (a play on the titles of both Smith’s and Darwin’s magna opera), he tells us:
Evolutionary theory and economics have a long and intertwined history. In fact it was an economist who helped spark one of Charles Darwin’s most important insights. In 1798, the English economist Thomas Robert Malthus published a book titled An Essay on the Principle of Population as it Affects Future Improvements of Society, in which he portrayed the economy as a competitive struggle for survival and a constant race between population’s growth and humankind’s ability to improve its productivity. It was a race that, Malthus predicted, humankind would lose." - E Michael Jones

And that - is a fine example of what can be accomplished when the mind is willing and able to accede to the full scope of 'human action' as a field of study - politics, economics, religion and pyschology all bound together in one 'package' of insights - without which all 'learning' is doomed to be partial - derivative - and unworthy. Exactly as are all of the 'arts and sciences' as purveyed by educational institutions today.
With that under our belts, we can go even deeper - into the mythologies by which agents of talmudic kabbalism have been 'rebranded' as "rebels," 'anti-establishment' heroes, brave martrys in the cause of free thought over superstitition, life over anti-life, science over dogma. The classic inversions of the real by which kabbalism has conquered the halls of learning and caused the collapse of integrity in scholarship.

Outside of my own "MYTHS OF CAPITAL" series, there have been astonishingly few works which combine the disparate elements of the scam as Jones managed to do. Amazingly, criminal conspirators such as Marx AND Smith still to this day are posed as heroic figures.

And who better to start with in our investigation of that part of our 'crime scene,' than Giordano Bruno, beloved hero for generations of those seeking truth midst the funhouse mirrors of falsified and distorted history ?

"In a revolutionary way Bruno explains the system of references and,
in a special manner, inertia in La Cena delle Ceneri. It is the start of a
winding path that will lead to the notion of inertia, one of the most
fundamental concepts of Physics.

The principle of inertia marks an inversion of the Aristotelian
explanation of motion (UC Davis, 1998). When a projectile loses
physical contact with what moved it initially, its continued motion
does not need to be explained by supposing that something else is
pushing it. Rather, it is the loss of motion that requires explanation.
Further, Descartes held that the motion continues in a straight line.
Applied to heavenly bodies, this implies that their (roughly) circular
motion is not basic, as with the Greeks, but in need of explanation. It
should be noted that Descartes’s principle of inertia is preserved in
Newton’s physical explanation of the world." Apeiron, Vol. 8, No. 1, January 2001

Oh! The pathos of it all! The man who has been (correctly)described as "The Manipulator of Erotic Love."
According to Bruno, “the ability to enchain” is also the main chacteristic of magic, then a magician behaves like an escapologist when he binds his “victim” (whether human or spirit) to him with
love.

 “There where we have spoken of natural magic, we have described to what extent all chains can be related to the chain of love, are dependent upon the chain of love or arise in the chain of love”
The manipulator, also referred to as a “soul hunter” by Bruno, can reach the heart of the lover through her sense of sight, through her hearing, through her spirit, and through her imagination, and thus chain her to him. He can look at her, smile at her, hold her hand, shower her with flattering compliments, sleep with her, or influence her through his power of imagination.

 “In enchaining”, Bruno says, “there are four movements. The first is the penetration or insertion, the second the attachment or the chain, the third the attraction, the fourth the connection, which is also known as enjoyment. ... Hence [the] lover wants to completely penetrate the beloved with his tongue, his mouth, with his eyes, etc.” (Samsonow, 1995, pp. 171, 200). That is, not only does the lover let herself be enchained, she must also experience the greatest desire for this bond. This lust has to increase to the point that she wants to offer herself with her entire being to the beloved manipulator and would like to “disappear in him”. This gives the latter absolute power over the enchained one.

Bruno also mentions an indirect method of gaining influence, in which the lover does not know at all that she is being manipulated. In this case, the manipulator makes use of “powerful invisible beings, demons and heroes”, whom he conjures up with magic incantations (mantras) so as to achieve the desired result with their help. We learn from the following quotation how these invoked spirits work for the manipulator: They need “neither ears nor a voice nor a whisper, rather they penetrate the inner senses [of the lover] as described. Thus they do not just produce dreams and cause voices to be heard and all kinds of things to be seen, but they also force certain thoughts upon the waking as the truth, which they can hardly recognize as deriving from another”  The lover thus believes she is acting in her own interests and according to her own will, whilst she is in fact being steered and controlled through magic blandishments.

  The manipulator himself may not surrender to any emotional inclinations. Like a tantric yogi he must keep his own feelings completely under control from start to finish. For this reason well developed egocentricity is a necessary characteristic for a good manipulator. He is permitted only one love: narcissism (philautia), and according to Bruno only a tiny elite possesses the ability needed, because the majority of people surrender to uncontrolled emotions. The manipulator has to completely bridle and control his fantasy: “Be careful,” Bruno warns him, “not to change yourself from manipulator into the tool of phantasms”. The real European magician must, like his oriental colleague (the Siddha), be able “to arrange, to correct and to provide phantasy, to create the different kinds at will”

He must not develop any reciprocal feelings for the lover, but he has to pretend to have these, since, as Bruno says, “the chains of love, friendship, goodwill, favor, lust, charity, compassion, desire, passion, avarice, craving, and longing disappear easily if they are not based upon mutuality." - from Shadow of the Dalai Lama.

  If right now you are starting to get a terrible feeling of deja vu, a nauseating memory of nightmarish familiarity - of certain persons who may have once come into your life - with mysterious capacity to make you wish their company, against your better judgment, to create imbalances and disharmonies where none had existed, to pretend to reorder your world and worldview... for your greater good...

welcome to my world - of anti-kabbalist majic - where we dissolve illusions, break chains of both habit and perception, renew the capacity to review life thru lens of the 'real,' ... in sum...

the least popular place of learning and convivial mutual aid ever likely to be found in the modern world; all due to the simple reason that for the great majority of westerlings.., the very last thing they wish for is to be freed of what enchains them!

Kabbalist magic involves the manipulation of the mind so as to cause an enchaining by which the victim [please see: America in the present moment of Drumptardian Dystopia]is induced to love the very person who steals their energy and destroys their will to live. And that - is kabbalism in action!

Now back to our crime scene... err... that other crime scene, I mean!

"Aristotle’s understanding of natural objects was more sophisticated than the views of the atomists. Instead a world made up of little indivisible balls bumping into each other, Aristotle believed that “As forms are to matter, so also is Soul to Body.” Aristotle nonetheless paved the way for alchemy when, in explaining the four “elements” of Empedocles, he wrote

There is nothing strange in supposing that brass may lose some of its elementary earth and partake more of he higher elements such as fire. By changing to higher qualities, brass may be changed into gold for the “quality of gold is independent of the metallic substance which is its support.

 Newton was familiar with Empedocles both through his alchemical research and through his exposure to classical thought at Cambridge University, where he was both an undergraduate and holder of the Lucasian chair of mathematics.  In one of his unpublished papers Newton wrote that Empedocles claimed “that all matter consists of atoms,” an idea which he claims was “a very ancient opinion,” and one usually associated with Democritus.

Atomism held a peculiar attraction for Newton, as we shall see, but it was common enough and he could have gotten that idea from any number of sources. The idea most usually associated with Empedocles—and the one which alchemy adopted at its metaphysical first principle—was the idea that the universe was kept in motion by the contradictory forces of love and strife.
"

Love and strife! Science and Magic. Bruno and Newton, Rabbi Loew of Prague, and John Dee and his familiars - this is the real story of the history of "Enlightenment Era" Europe - not advances in intellectual accomplishment and rational awareness of the world and our place in it... but rather, the return to the most primitive state of human madness and necromancy - all driven by the compulsion of talmudically inspired men to seek control over forces of nature which they had zero understanding of or empathy with.
Having traced the outline of an enterprise which involves 'gold,' guys with a lust to 'live forever,' the techniques of psychological and psychic manipulation by which one persons' will may be imposed upon anothers', from the times of the Hellenes through to present moment.... I shall briefly review the circumstances which may have allowed me to stand aside from such follies and observe with detachment the decline of a culture once mine own...

Living outside of the western world has been a lifesaver for me. The decline in cognitive powers which accompanied my last years within the fallen lands was - just like my overall sense of pleasure in living - not ever irrefutably evident to me whilst still inside that mental gulag. Rather, it presented only as a general malaise, a feeling of lethargy and dullness of spirit, impossible to penetrate analytically, but also impossible - for me at least - to ignore.

That's the scary thing about it - it was only with the nascent return of those parts of myself to somewhere near 'full power' that I could realize how badly they had been eroded! That this erosion was something other than simply a personal travail, a consequence of aging, or a psychological kind of response to an abrupt and permanent departure from the minute focus of a work-obsessed life, became gradually clear, as I slowly adapted to my new surroundings and situation.

It's been some time now since I stopped harboring any illusion that this world outside of the west offers some kind of refuge from kabbalist talmudic hegemony - that fiction was dispelled during the interval in which I was writing the stories which appeared on the old Storify platform. But simply as counterpose to the lived experience of being locked in a gulag of focused malice - such as the wester world is of today - the experience of being 'outside' has been a good one. To be 'looking in' from neutral territory, forced into giving up certain culturally determined habits of perspective and bias, achieves by default a ground from which to start building a 'free state' of mind. With all those returning faculties which the term implies!

In fact, it was via these 'on line' interactions which kept me 'tuned in' to the western world that I was able to attribute to those declining faculties a generic cause other than one personal - as evidenced in the declining cognitive abilities of those with whom I interacted!

The phenomena of the western 'message board' has been a great lab setting for the testing out of that precis. By happenstance, through having gotten active in that medium at the start of this second decade of C21st, and then having been unceremoniously 'booted' from it a couple of years later...

the return I made to it @2016 provided me a gauge with which to actually 'measure' the progress of that societal-level decline. "In" but no longer "of" that social setting, and thereby granted the perspective of observer as well as participating 'player,' the experience of trying to bring certain 'unique' and different ideas to the attentions of those who could most surely benefit from their arrival was both taxing and rewarding.

 Taxing in the manner that more often than not - or more accurately... almost always - the intent to communicate lived experience was met by surly derision, cheap device, or pathetically weak straw man argument. Where even in 2010-2012 it was possible to stir up one or two duffers into a debate which had all the earmarks of "intellectual pugilism" with its inherent codes of honor and civility intact, but few years later there would be no signs - no residue whatsover - of sentient, intelligent lifeforms left 'on line.'

This was all the more visible to me for being a key part of my personal survival strategy! Being by nature an extremely 'dyadic' personality trapped in the body/mind of a truculent iconoclast in the classic Stirnerian mode, I knew that I needed that contact - the challenge of polishing those ideas which I could effortlessly form on my own but only bring to fruition via the hammer and tongs of repartee. All the more so for the situation which I had placed myself in. There is, you see, no "other than the west" outside of the 'west' anymore - the globalized economy runs hand in paw with the globalized, social-meidiated mind, and there is no 'there' outside of that golem no longer! Whereever you go - there it is....

and here I be - living, it would seem amongst C21st peasantry whose socio-economic world view can be pithily summed up as adhering to the "limited good" model - "the perception of the peasant class that all goods in the world are fixed quantities and in short supply. Any gain or loss of a limited good was accomplished at the expense or benefit of another, which therefore fostered suspicion and struggle in peasant communities." on steroids. Devoid of any thought other than status, ease, and money, locked into the consumer lifestyle after an overly rapid transition in two generations or so from 'village-based sufficiency livestock-centered economy to a knock off of the worst excesses of western materialism and indebtedness, if you were to suggest to any of them that there pursuits will bring them no ultimate pleasure or gain, they would take you for a trickster trying to weasel them out of their rightful heritage as 'modern Islamists!' No lie, larceny or pettiness of spirit is too much for them - its a wild wild east of bogus identities and sham families.... pretty much what I left behind in naive search of an alternative to.

No 'east' - no 'west' - just one giant talmudically-driven state capitalist swindle everywhere on earth. Well, you could, I suppose, drift into the Amazon jungle, or get lost high in the Himalayas in search of shamanic initiations and lost tribes... but... the sons and daughters of the super-rich kabbalist klass have beat you to it!They've studied and written learned treatises on "Ayahuasca religious experiences," "arcane tantric buddhist meditation practices," turned the earth into a gigantic 'spiritual teachings' market where  - just like their pappies owned the distilleries and factories, they own the keys to the kingdom of heaven!

No, better to stay in one - somewhat hidden - place, and blend in as much as possible, whilst embellishing your wu wei - do nothing - practice with the needed knowledge of counter-kabbalistic majical empowerment! Or so it seemed to me. No 'authentic spiritual traditions' to stumble upon, lost cultures or hidden knowledge in scrolls suddenly 'rediscovered,' the vanished past is simply... vanished. Forever.

And that has been the real and true 'elixir' produced by alchemists of many centuries, both east and west. A doctrine of transmutation -from base to pure- has produced a monoculture of societies turned from (sorta?)pure to (definitively)base, by means of the 'forge' of talmudic kabbalist meltdowns of the societies in which it has implanted itself. Which societies? As per above.... 'everywhere you go....'

you will find the signs of that great amalgam of esoteric 'workings' by which silly men have attempted to produce riches and longevity for themselves and their cabals, only to end up producing misery and death for everybody. To close this chapter out, as I must do now - a quote from THE SHADOW OF THE DALAI LAMA, from which we drew the earlier portrait of BRUNO -the Grand Manipulator of Erotic Love.

:It is true that  Vajrayana  basically adheres to the ideas of  Mahayana  Buddhism, in particular the doctrine  of  the  emptiness  of  all  appearances  and  the  precept  of  compassion  for  all  suffering beings, but the tantric temporarily countermands the high moral demands of the “Great Vehicle” with a radical “amoral” behavioral inversion. To achieve enlightenment in this lifetime he seizes upon methods which invert the classic Buddhist values into their direct opposites."

Amoral behavioral inversion? Where have we heard that before? Did somebody just mention "JOSEF FRANK" and his Sabbatean judaic millennialist heresies? The guy who took liberal doses of finely crushed 'gold' as a prophylactic against aging and death every day?

"In the tantric logic of inversion, only transcending the feminine can lead to
enlightenment and liberation from the hell of rebirth. It alone promises eternal life. The yogi may
thus call himself a “hero” (vira), because he had the courage and the high arts needed to absorb
the most destructive and most base being in the universe within himself, in order not just to render it harmless but to also transform it into positive energy for the benefit of all beings.

This “superhuman” victory over the “female disaster” convinced the Tantrics that the seed for a radical  inversion  into the  positive  is  also  hidden  in  all  other  negative  deeds,  substances,  and individuals. The impure, the evil, and the criminal are thus the raw material from which the  Vajramaster tries to distill the pure, the good, and the holy."

Ah yes! I hear the distinct warble of the kabballist lubavitcher turco-talmudic nutter in that description! The holy work of shagging shiskas for Jes- err.... wait... communing with the Shekina for healing the world!

Or sumthin like that. As Bernays himself would put it - it's all marketing!

These self-appointed savants, holy men, and alchemic purifiers of the soul, you see, are exactly the dross who Anaximander was getting at, with his descriptions of the way beings 'render justice' for their crimes  - their crime being the ego-centric urge to hang on to being as the great wheel of life brings round other beings' time to play in this dimension. Their intent to 'stop the carnival' so as to stay in the light longer than is just and natural is the true root of evil in this world...

and rooting them out is the true purpose of this work. I'm grateful to all those who choose to participate.

Yikes! This one just won't "stay in the box!" Here's another classic I just ran across whilst saving treasures from the vault  -

Dossier__The_Occultic_background_(with_image)_·_SuaveBel_·_Storify.pdf

from which I simply must provide one quote to end this perfectly!

"The story of men such as Francis Bacon, John Dee, or Giordano Bruno needs be seen as part of a thread of malevolent influence running uninterrupted from the remotest period of recorded history. The work of alchemy, both eastern and western traditions, needs also be viewed as a metaphorical description of this intent. Since the prima materia, as with nature itself, is seen as in essence the feminine, the absorption, removal, transmutation and destruction of that aspect are all part of the program by which the scientist/alchemist/occultist masters reality. The same thread of influence will be found by the careful investigator to run through the societies of the East, with the same destructive effects. The congruence of techniques and applications that sorcerers east and west have used for thousands of years bespeaks a common origin, which it is a necessary part of the purpose of these pages to explore and elucidate, for at this very moment the effects of the unification of those two streams of dark impulses are impacting upon us with greater and greater force. No less than a return to the feudal conditions of the past is what is sought by the occultists who now control what is left of the political power of the west."

Alchemic it is!

                                                   random stone cast mong waves of thought,
                                                   tempestous ideation now rightly wrought
                                                   and to glistening pool of revelation brought,
                                                   now there becometh what had been nought!

Have to stop. Haven't got to the 'dissident scientist' part, nor even gone far in detailing the madness of guys like Newton and other iconic figures. Not even half way finished what needs be said about our subject at hand. But we need at least one post per week to go up, for the sake of continuity. So - how bout a part two?

Till then!

123
new game new game

Re: "Anti-Cosmic revolt:" An even BIGGER "BIG BANG" theory!

wow-direct hit, impact felt! so is narcissism a gift?
therefor and thus allowing insights into the second being, the foe, the thrust of your writings, insightful as unto myself as a sense to visualize this occult
trance upon westerners...
observations seen thru this lens, wrought out by your writings.

conversely,
can it understood in a sense to be used for good if unraveled to its' elements of psychotic behaviorism? like a controlled nondestructive of others? just thinking out loud...

Re: "Anti-Cosmic revolt:" An even BIGGER "BIG BANG" theory!

I can conceive of just about anything being 'useful,' in the homeopathic sense of using poison to treat poisons,

and madness to treat madnesses...  but the conceit of 'control' is what has lowered the boom -so to speak- on many a fine n dandy operator. Bruno himself being perhaps the best example to hand! As I begin to grasp the genesis and pathology of 'anti-cosmos' attitude, I may refine my viewpoint, but for now -

it seems to me that the gnostical kabbalist has come into contact somehow with 'anti-matter,' and in becoming it's plaything and dogsbody, thus is rendered irredeemable in all respects!
Catalysm Catalysm

Re: "Anti-Cosmic revolt:" An even BIGGER "BIG BANG" theory!

Marvelous posting, but will require many re-reads. Did manage to get it into pdf form and also put it into iBooks where it came to 16 pages. Hoping to mark up the pdf. Lots to chew on, and thanks for laying it out for us!
new game new game

Re: "Anti-Cosmic revolt:" An even BIGGER "BIG BANG" theory!

This post was updated on .
you say;it seems to me that the gnostical kabbalist has come into contact somehow with 'anti-matter,' and in becoming it's plaything and dogsbody, thus is rendered irredeemable in all respects!
so, irredeemable. yes, they are rewarded from their viewpoint, as demented as it is.
they appear to be trapped on the other side as shards of the broken vessel, conscienceless, nonredeemable, no hope. death be just.
from the web link below:
The broken vessels tumbled down through the metaphysical void, trapping within themselves sparks of the emanated divine light. These entrapped sparks became shrouded in layers of darkness as they fell into the Sitra Achra, the "Other Side." The world, instead of being composed of the pristine archetypal values of Wisdom, Understanding, Knowledge, Love, Judgment, Beauty, etc. was now formed of the broken, displaced, and obscured lights and vessels as they coalesced as Kellipot (Husks, complexes). As a result, our world (Assiyah-"making"), is, as Adin Steinsaltz has put it, "the worst of all possible worlds in which there is still hope," yet paradoxically it is the best of all possible worlds because it serves as the arena for redemption (see "The Mystic As Philosopher").

is this a good foundation for further understanding or have i happened unto a spin, spun happy happenstance?
http://www.newkabbalah.com/newkabbalah.html
i come bare of understanding...
not to miss the point of your comment, antimatter, anti-cosmic- so he shook a little dust out of the coonskin? part 2 coming-i'm tuned.

Re: "Anti-Cosmic revolt:" An even BIGGER "BIG BANG" theory!

great catch, New Gamer!

'the new kabbalah.com'// same as the 'ol kabbalah'.con - cept they have a starring role in there for the "hasidim'... which is kinda neat, cause I've spent considerable time trying to reconcile tghe madness of Luria with the apparent orthodoxy of "chassidic" judaic polemics...

and this gives me the missing evidence of how they just 'let it all hang out' - so that if one has their wits about them, the story reads like an indictment.

Of "inversion in action!" Suitable inoculated, gaze upon these gems:

\'The rapidly growing interest in the Kabbalah in recent years, amongst Jewsand non-Jews alike, suggests that the message of the New Kabbalah is an ecumenical and multi-cultural one. Without in any way detracting from the importance of maintaining the Kabbalah's Jewish roots and identity, we can note that interest in the Kabbalah amongst non-Jews is a centuries old affair. We are only beginning to understand the significance and impact of the so-called "Christian Kabbalah" on the history and development of western thought.

More importantly it is a fundamental axiom of Kabbalistic and Hasidic metaphysics that the world should be differentiated in all its plurality, so as to achieve the greatest possible variety and detail in the expression of the divine sefirotic values. which are only then to be reunited in a single source. The New Kabbalah celebrates the world's and humanity's diversity, but also recognizes both the underlying unity and need to achieve the actual unity of all people and things
./'

of gruesome disinfo. The "unity of all people and things" translated means everything/body placed under the whip(of fire!>?!?)of talmudic theogony - nothing but. Celebrating diversity means gettin horny watchin the ragged lines of losers of every genetic type drifting into the abbatoir o the soul where waiting "aarons" in their blood-stained aprons will with "kindness and dispatch" cattle prod the victim into a 'multicutural' suburb of kabbalistic hell - with a view.

" We are only beginning to understand the significance and impact of the so-called "Christian Kabbalah" on the history and development of western thought." =  sure got that right!

Newton and the rest were hardcore sionist dissimulators 'fired up' about the "new jerusalem" to be forged from the dead bones of the gentile world. It's all there, in their own 'journals' to read... but who would bother?
Catalysm Catalysm

[...]

I had actually reached the point where I was googling the possibility that these folks—these Frankist-Sabbateans—are some kind of human-alien hybrid. Indeed, they have even been accused of being the children of the devil himself. Could this be due to some kind of genetic engineering, or spiritually transcendant alchemy? Or does it remain just a figure of speech? Is having a visceral reaction as if there is some kind of admixture which so subtly undermines the feeling of human to human contact just a result of conditioning or of inherent inferiority? Is it purely psychological?

Then we get to the matter of shards and sparks, broken vessels and ‘kellipot’. As if these sages, who go the extra mile to have the appearence of being able to penetrate the most profound mysteries of existence that lie beyond science and mathematics and even see behind or beyond the tetragrammaton itself (as has been noted that even God himself stands at attention when the elders convene)—do I detect a con? How could a person without a soul even divine the ontological necessity of razing of Syria and Yemen? Does that have to do with errant sparks at the beginning, like quantum fluctuations in the early universe that precipitate material reality?
Maestro Maestro Maestro Maestro

Re: "Anti-Cosmic revolt:" An even BIGGER "BIG BANG" theory!

Maestro Maestro Maestro Maestro

Re: "Anti-Cosmic revolt:" An even BIGGER "BIG BANG" theory!

This post was updated on .
Bel,

The kabbalists study the Talmud and interpret it to mean good things, wholesome ideas and essential wisdom to be applied in our dealings in the real world to regulate our behavior in ways conducive to peace, happiness and enlightenment.

The kabbalists claim that their special interpretation and/or translation of the written word of the Talmud and the Torah reveals the true meaning contained herein.

Bel,

What is the kabbalists' interpretation of the passages below from the Talmud?  What is their hidden meaning?

"A maiden aged three years and a day may be acquired in marriage by coition, and if her deceased husband's brother cohabited with her, she becomes his."

--Sanhedrin 69a-69b

"When a grown-up man has intercourse with a little girl it is nothing, for when the girl is less than this, it is as if one puts the finger into the eye...I.e, tears come to the eye again and again, so does virginity come back to the little girl under three years.  Cf. Nid. 45a"

--Kethuboth 11b

"Gittin 69a . To heal his flesh a Jew should take dust that lies within the shadow of an outdoor toilet, mix with honey and eat it."

"Gittin 69b. To heal the disease of pleurisy ("catarrh") a Jew should "take the excrement of a white dog and knead it with balsam, but if he can possibly avoid it he should not eat the dog's excrement as it loosens the limbs."

Jesus is to be tortured in boiling semen and excrement (before suffering further torture, mutilation and crucifixion: http://robertfaurisson.blogspot.com.tr/1995/03/according-to-talmud-jesus-is-plunged.html?m=1

Re: "Anti-Cosmic revolt:" An even BIGGER "BIG BANG" theory!

Hello Maestro,

You're clearly quoting from Hoffman, who is my go to authority for anything to do with chosenite scripture & doggerel, so I've nothing of value to add to his own take on those matters.  I am willing to posit, however, that the short answer to your query could be right in the books' title itself - "judaisms' strange gods" - as only through inferring some kind of hook up between the rebbe kooks and a force of awesome malignancy towards all that is human could we even begin to imagine whats really behind these extrusions of evil.

Whispering 'voices' have been a feature of that 'theology' for millennia, who ever is doing the whispering clearly has those nutters in thrall ... so as

"to regulate our behavior in ways conducive to peace, happiness and enlightenment"  for those devils!

What is the kabbalists' interpretation of the passages below from the Talmud?  What is their hidden meaning?

No 'meanings' exist outside of symbols in kabbalism -

"A maiden aged three years and a day" is a 'number,  letter, syllable, no more or less - since there can be no psycho-motor satisfaction in the act of piercing thusly, it's entirely 'symbolic' an act with meaning best known to those same devils and their rebbe 'familiars.' The Greeks were 'judaisized' to take the same tact towards things of the flesh, and thus move forward the GNOSTICAL quest to prove that our world is but a living hell - by making it so for all those whom they encounter who are unable to protect themselves from said malignancy. Result - generation after generation, eon after aeon of revolving pathological degeneracy.

We seem to bee moving towards consensus on these pages, I note, that the pathology of the kabbalist-talmudic kind has to be some supra-rational intrusion - of 'aliens', genetics, or some other 'foreign bodies' - I'm working out my own take on it presently, pulling the thread through the gnostical eye!
Tony Tony

Re: "Anti-Cosmic revolt:" An even BIGGER "BIG BANG" theory!

Bel ,
Thanks for the "sparks" of knowledge here.
What are your thoughts on the works
of:
Gerald Massey and
Alvin Boyde Kuhn?

HornofFind HornofFind

Re: "Anti-Cosmic revolt:" An even BIGGER "BIG BANG" theory!

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: "Anti-Cosmic revolt:" An even BIGGER "BIG BANG" theory!

Hail & Well Met Horn!

This post could simply never come to a natural conclusion without your input. Pleasing to hear that the 'digestive process' has not been unduly difficult - when managed in the proper spirit!

It seems that from your viewpoint anything that has cabalistic elements in its foundations, or recipe, is suspect or downright intentionally corrupt.

You may be right that this be no "drive thru" presentation, but I've always pictured myself a kind of 'short order' server-upper.... as exemplified on my final trip thru the BENIGHTED STATES, when I fell in love with a ribs cart I found on a Georgia backroad ... and wanted to take with me back to Florida to express my itinerant self with - doing up spicy dawgs n ribs on the roadside!

Tis all in the mesquite coals and the sauce, you see, what make a mans belly(the 'second brain!') feel well treated.... and the world all good agin. No 13 course Etruscan banquets in my lexicon. Kabbalism is fancy fanfare gourmet kitchen 'packaging' of things which a)have no right to exist of themselves... or b)need no symbologic or metaphysical explanation in order to exist of themselves. And in that 'foundation,' or 'recipe,' the inversion of both inevitably starts to happen...

so that what looks to the gentile mind as b) has bee come a) and vis versa, such that in their hands it is now capable of producing only the opposite of what might be intended. All of these flights of fancy are to be avoided at all cost... in concocting a vision of 'the real.' But the westerling simply cannot stay way from HYMIES' HOUSE O CARDS... the VEGAS NIGHTCLUB... THE CASINO OF DEATH... wherein the subtleties of kabbalist talmudic necromancy lay on sauces and spices way too rich for the digestive tract.

Inveigled thusly into reappearing in the place where "the house ALWAYS wins"... generations of sucka smart guys who are usually 'our best minds' get straight up taken to the cleaners... and then... turned into helpless hand puppets at the service of those same who wiped them out. Never ever changes. If I'm bearing bad news... well - you know the drill!

 An `original sin’ mind virus perhaps? A modern day tower of babel built on talmudic sand? I’m almost there as well, although I do have some issues with some of the interpretations of Bruno’s work, especially around, perhaps, a mistranslation of `eros’ and `binding’ into something more `shades of Weinstein grey’ than was intended. But I need to search through my Bruno volumes before I can firmly state that.

De vinculis in genere is not one of BRUNOs' better known works. It is,  however, his most profound, as it foreshadows all of C20th mass-marketing, mass psychology "advances" to amazing degree.

Vinculum quippe vinculorum amor est - if your latin is up to the task, you must give us your alternate take on the meaning of our mans' message. Enchaining through desires - modern marketing in a nutshell, first put on for purposes of moving goods through supply chains to end users, now adapted to moving end users into GOLDMANITE SUPPLY CHAINS where the electorate is stripped of even the dignity of pretense in having a voice every four years or so... the "liens" of the trade turn out to mean "swamp leans on you!"

was a practice of magical intent... and still is! Bruno practises it for personal reasons... yet the question which inevitably needs asking is - who/what was pulling Brunos' "chains/strings"...

which is an 'unknown known.' As I've been at pains to point out lately... guys locked in kabbalist hell realms don't NECESSARILY know THAT THEY ARE! And I'm sure he was a nice enough guy on a personal level.

As for Eros... Newtons' subsequent concurrence as to Eros' singular power to drive all before it is a good giveaway that the chances of its meaning is misinterpreted here are slim... to ... well, again - I invite/invoke`your alternate take! It's astonishing concordance with the theory and practice of esoteric "tantric" buddhist cults leaves me in little doubt of the presence of a necromantic tradition - under whatever name one wishes to call it - that took charge of 'seekers' both east and west... and dropped them right down a rope into a bottomless well o vice. But perhaps I'm being harsh. Seen too many 'good people on the personal level' go 'bad.'

The TCM model certainly is based on a true nature observation formed in a period of time when sensitive people were still capable of feeling, if not perhaps seeing, the energetic flow in and around the body. Even in correlating functions of specific organs to planetary movements. I can certainly attest to my own growing ability at sensing energetic changes.

Are you referring to changes in the external environment - people places etc? I've been meaning to ask you if you thought it would be possible to - as you had mentioned - put your musings on the topic of 'weather' -
 - in that expanded sense  - on paper in the form of a 'guest post' here. Including 'elemental beings' as part of it hopefully? Topic close to my heart at this time.

Maestro Maestro Maestro Maestro

Re: "Anti-Cosmic revolt:" An even BIGGER "BIG BANG" theory!

Interesting, Bel,

Your reply raises more issues than it answers.

You say: "A maiden aged three years and a day" is a 'number,  letter, syllable, no more or less - since there can be no psycho-motor satisfaction in the act of piercing thusly, it's entirely 'symbolic' an act with meaning best known to those same devils and their rebbe 'familiars.'"

So you are saying that the kabbalists/talmudists are not actually talking about sexually abusing children because it's impossible for them to derive "satisfaction" from this sadistic act.  But sadism is a human reality and it's an established fact that psychopaths enjoy torturing human beings and animals alike for pleasure.

Bel,

Why the charitable reading of the Jew's written word as representing mere symbols relating presumably innocuous (or at worst, meaningless) thoughts on your part?  What purpose does that serve, to portray in a relatively benign light that which is pure evil writ large?

Conversely, if the purpose of the kabbalists is "to bring men's mind to the gods" then why would the kabbalist conceal their words and thoughts and thus defeat said purpose by couching and dissimulating their message in (awful and offensive) concepts they do not literally mean?  Why not say it loud and clear?

And lastly,

Why use acts of depravity as both grammar and vocabulary for their message if the kabbalists do not actually revel in said acts, but only see in them an evil world to be escaped from and transcended -- such as you ascribe to them?

You do not transcend 'shit' by wallowing in the sewers of hell on earth, do you?  It's an analytic truth that one cannot get white out of black.  Such endeavor is synonymous with insanity.

Re: "Anti-Cosmic revolt:" An even BIGGER "BIG BANG" theory!

You say: "A maiden aged three years and a day" is a 'number,  letter, syllable, no more or less - since there can be no psycho-motor satisfaction in the act of piercing thusly, it's entirely 'symbolic' an act with meaning best known to those same devils and their rebbe 'familiars.'"

Nothing 'charitable' at all in my reading Maestro. In penetrating thru to the heart of the matter I'm relying upon your proven skills of reading with attention and exactitude;if I were responding to someone who I thought not familiar with the subject or my take upon in, my answer would be differently structured.

Reading back to you the way that the talmudist 'understands' their action is difficult to take as an 'endorsement' or apologetic for said act Maestro. A sadist interprets their actions thru the lens of an ideology of sadism as appropriate human behavior(for some.) A kabbalist lacks that basic honesty and therefore must cloak their actions in a veneer of pseudo-religious special pleading designed to place psychopathy in the realm of 'holiness.' This is not a new topic here, as its exactly the special pleading done to place Tsevis madness in the realm of 'revelation' and holiness.

Since kabbalism changes the world into symbols - dehumanizing it in a matter of course - the result is that - for them - nothing takes place in the realm of the merely 'carnal.' Again - to deliver this observation of the perpetrators self-perception to you is hardly to be taken as an 'endorsement.'

So you are saying that the kabbalists/talmudists are not actually talking about sexually abusing children because it's impossible for them to derive "satisfaction" from this sadistic act.  But sadism is a human reality and it's an established fact that psychopaths enjoy torturing human beings and animals alike for pleasure.

I did not know I was saying any of the above Maestro. I believe that I was saying that in the absence of any possible physical satisfaction from such an act - the only possible motives can be those using a dynamic of power to explain. Not sadism in this case - the aim is not to cause pain, or indeed the satisfaction of the kabbalist talmudism is not thusly gained... the fragile and malformed ego structure of the kook causes them to seek the 'satisfaction' of total power over another which they are unable to gain from relations with any one remotely equal to them. The 'charge' therefore is in the unequal power dynamics which they seek out in lieu of normal human relationships. When the dementia of the kabbalist talmudist mindset fully sets in, then -men such as Josef Frank- repackage their madness as 'the holiness of sin' and the inversion of human relations such as pedophilia implies is duplicated on the macro level as a philosophy aspiring to form grandeur and nobility out of base and vile subhuman traits.

Conversely, if the purpose of the kabbalists is "to bring men's mind to the gods" then why would the kabbalist conceal their words and thoughts and thus defeat said purpose by couching and dissimulating their message in (awful and offensive) concepts they do not literally mean?  Why not say it loud and clear?

It's not at all uncommon that I employ a measure of ironicism in my writings... the subtle implication that their might be another way of looking at 'bringing mens' minds to the gods' could be looked at as a tip of the hat to your own facility with that device as a useful element of our conversations... or... a mind bending indication of my compliance with the kabbalist agenda. I'm confident I can leave it up to you to sort that out!

The manner in which 'the Greeks' - and in particular - those "philosophers" such as Plato and Aristotle spoke in high n mighty terms about the lofty realms of knowledge and 'the gods'... whilst acting in most base and carnal fashion themselves... is a subject of no small fascination to me... and good reason in itself for my current trajectory towards linking up "Greek" philosophy with "Hebraic" kabbalist talmudism in such a way that we finally reverse the long standing smoke screen whereby the Greeks "hellenized" the world of the hebrew... rather than, in fact, the other way around!

I rather hope that you'll be atop ships deck for that conversation....
if your urge for flogging in response to imagined semantic crimes can be sated in time!

Thankfully, here at last you are asking me what the deal is with the kooks... rather than asking me why I am 'abetting them!' Let's see if we can end this on a note pleasing to all...

Why use acts of depravity as both grammar and vocabulary for their message if the kabbalists do not actually revel in said acts, but only see in them an evil world to be escaped from and transcended -- such as you ascribe to them?

You do not transcend 'shit' by wallowing in the sewers of hell on earth, do you?  It's an analytic truth that one cannot get white out of black.  Such endeavor is synonymous with insanity.

More and more I see the Kabbalist as voluntary(or 'self chosen')minion of a dark power which they have aligned themselves with/given themselves over to... and the pathological framework which expresses in these 'crimes against nature' are the playing out of the wishes of those forces
in this plane... helplessly caught up in an endless web of self-defacing as well as 'other-defacing' outrages.

Again ol buddy... you COULD read that last line as implying that the kabbalist is an 'innocent.' And if you did... you would be dead wrong.

Once again - as per my original reply - "judaisms strange gods"... are they really 'gods'... or more "beasts" of the subterranean kind!?

Re: "Anti-Cosmic revolt:" An even BIGGER "BIG BANG" theory!

Hello Tony,

my thoughts are pretty limited on the two mentioned names - as I was not familiar with either. A brief excursion to remedy that indicates they were both interested in Egyptology.
Is there something about them further I should be aware of?
Maestro Maestro Maestro Maestro

Re: "Anti-Cosmic revolt:" An even BIGGER "BIG BANG" theory!

This post was updated on .
OK, Bel,

I disagree with you on this one.

I don't see any reason to claim that the talmudist doesn't mean having sex with a 3-year-old girl when he's actually written down in the Talmud about having sex with a 3-year-old girl.  Now, it's not impossible (but still improbable IMO) that the Jew might also be alluding to some hidden meaning when the words of the sentence in question are interpreted allegorically but that would be in addition to the depravity depicted therein and not to the exclusion of it.  In other words, their employing of symbolism doesn't in of itself abnegate nor alleviate their conscious decision to use the ugly and the vile as their preferred medium of communication -- especially if the talmudists intended to camouflage their ultimately despicable intentions, as you suggest.

To put it bluntly; you cannot hide ugliness WITH ugliness, can you?  That's what you're saying according to my mind which you say you hold in high esteem.  🙂

Bel,

Where do you perceive "a veneer of pseudo-religious special pleading designed to place psychopathy in the realm of 'holiness'" in the raping of a 3-year-old girl eludes me completely.

Furthermore, if the kabbalists believed that "nothing takes place in the realm of the merely 'carnal'" then all they'd have to do to transcend the illusory/unworthy carnal world would be to meditate and still their mind (and flesh) like a yogi of the East would -- instead of fucking people's minds and bodies at the behest of the evil masters that they presumably serve, as I'm sure you'll agree the latter is what they are doing instead.

Lastly, I have to strongly disagree with you on this one and I do not share your belief "in the absence of any possible physical satisfaction from such an act" for anyone, as ample empirical evidence exists in the form of adults in positions of authority indulging in the practice of raping babies to death for pleasure, in the very country you reside in.  There is an epidemic of "three-year-olds" getting raped in Turkey, in government-run orphanages, isn't there?  With the blessing of Sunni Muslim clerics I understand.

Here is some further evidence: https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/636458/paedophile-rapes-baby-dies-cell

Now this one just might be a kabbalist: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/woman-sues-ex-husband-du-pont-heir-dodged-prison-raping-3-year-old-daughter-article-1.1740180

In my view which I think is reasonable, the Talmud isn't trying to hide anything because it simply cannot when it's not wearing any clothes, as it were.

Looking forward to the next leg of the journey you are leading us on.

Re: "Anti-Cosmic revolt:" An even BIGGER "BIG BANG" theory!

I don't see any reason to claim that the talmudist doesn't mean having sex with a 3-year-old girl when he's actually written down in the Talmud about having sex with a 3-year-old girl.

Reference? Since I anticipate you having a tough time applying the quote to anything I've written...
either this is an example of 'voices whispering in the head'... or you are carrying on a conversation with someone whom you have mistaken me for. (In which regard I refer back to a previous conversation between us here.

 Now, it's not impossible (but still improbable IMO) that the Jew might also be alluding to some hidden meaning when the words of the sentence in question are interpreted allegorically but that would be in addition to the depravity depicted therein and not to the exclusion of it.

"There are no hidden meanings in kabbalism"
What part of what I DID ACTUALLY WRITE  - "there are no hidden meanings in kabbalism" are you having trouble with grasping squire?
More evidence of a misplaced dialogue tween parties not actually present on these pages(at least one of em!)

  In other words, their employing of symbolism doesn't in of itself abnegate nor alleviate their conscious decision to use the ugly and the vile as their preferred medium of communication -- especially if the talmudists intended to camouflage their ultimately despicable intentions, as you suggest.

To put it bluntly; you cannot hide ugliness WITH ugliness, can you?  That's what you're saying according to my mind which you say you hold in high esteem
. [man jumps shark here]

All[even further]downhill after that

Let us know when you're back buddy!
HornofFind HornofFind

Re: "Anti-Cosmic revolt:" An even BIGGER "BIG BANG" theory!

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
Maestro Maestro Maestro Maestro

Re: "Anti-Cosmic revolt:" An even BIGGER "BIG BANG" theory!

This post was updated on .
Bel Suave says: "No 'meanings' exist outside of symbols in kabbalism..."

Maestro retorts:

1. Bel is therefore asserting without proof or even an explanation, that kabbalists mean NOTHING.  According to Bel Suave, all that the Talmud and all kabbalistic literature and ideation consist of NOTHING, for to claim that they are only symbols without a referent -- like Bel is doing -- means nothing other than this.  A 'symbol' is a 'stand-in' or a placeholder for something else.  A symbol cannot exist without another entity or concept which the symbol refers to and picks out in the real world, or at least in the conceptual 'mental' world.  Bel's proposition is therefore a false argument because Bel is positing that a symbol can exist in the absence of a referent.  How can you point to something when there is NOTHING?

2. Neither the kabbalists nor the Talmud-worshipping rabbis claim thus endorse Bel Suave's position that the Talmud and kabbalism are meaningless.  Nor do Jews do not claim that they don't mean what they wrote or that it means something entirely different, to the extent that 'white' refers to 'black' or that 'girl' really means 'gold' etc.

3. And nothing can rationalize nor justify the depravity evinced by the Jews in their willful choosing of the rape of a 3-year-old girl as a symbolic tool signifying something else, in addition to their being perverts, for 'the medium is the message' too, always.

A. Bel Suave says: "A maiden aged three years and a day" is a 'number,  letter, syllable, no more or less - since there can be no psycho-motor satisfaction in the act of piercing thusly, it's entirely 'symbolic' an act with meaning best known to those same devils and their rebbe 'familiars.'"

B. Maestro remarks: I don't see any reason to claim that the talmudist doesn't mean having sex with a 3-year-old girl when he's actually written down in the Talmud about having sex with a 3-year-old girl.

C. Bel answers: "Reference? Since I anticipate you having a tough time applying the quote to anything I've written...either this is an example of 'voices whispering in the head'... or you are carrying on a conversation with someone whom you have mistaken me for."

D. Maestro replies to 'C' above: please refer to 'A' above where Bel Suave claims that 'a maiden aged three years and a day is an entirely SYMBOLIC consideration' and does not really refer to 3-year-old girls.

E. Bel further CONTRADICTS himself in 'A' above by now claiming that Talmudic tales actually have meaning (which he formerly DENIED the possibility of by stating that "No 'meanings' exist outside of symbols in kabbalism...") for Bel Suave says, "...it's entirely 'symbolic' an act with MEANING [emphasis mine] best known to those same devils and their rebbe 'familiars.'"

Last but not least,

Bel Suave completely IGNORES PROOF http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/woman-sues-ex-husband-du-pont-heir-dodged-prison-raping-3-year-old-daughter-article-1.1740180 that Bel Suave is WRONG when he claims that " "A maiden aged three years and a day" is a 'number,  letter, syllable, no more or less - since there can be no psycho-motor satisfaction in the act of piercing thusly" in reference to the sexual abuse of 3-year-old girls prescribed in the Talmud.

Why?
Catalysm Catalysm

Re: "Anti-Cosmic revolt:" An even BIGGER "BIG BANG" theory!

Hornofind, regarding "Vinculum quippe vinculorum amor est" a good translation is "Love is the strongest of all bonds." This is from Heinz Schott who wrote the essay, "Kunst des Bezauberns" in 2014 if you read German.  His essay underlines the importance for Bruno of the absolute detachment required of the enchanter and the necessity of manipulation. This Bruno piece is no paean to "love" or the divine love of the creator of the universe but more a recipe for the Tavistok institute, as could be infered from the article by Schott who was writing about a Romanian professor at U of Chicago who was shot to death (I hope it wasn’t due to his views on Bruno.) Here is the url: https://heinzschott.wordpress.com/category/vinculum-vinculorum/

You mention that there was a change of direction in the 40’s. I remember in the 50’s as a young boy when I saw rock and roll dancing for the first time. Even if it makes me sound like a prude, I recall being shocked by the eroticsm. That for me was when it seems like people came to view others only from the waist down. I sensed in my little soul something akin to a threat that I recoiled from. Meanwhile, everyone seemed to regard the overt sexualization of society and culture as a liberation. If anything it made us slaves to our passions, easily manipulated and controled, as E Michael Jones argues.
123