"BEING AND ERRANCY" - Imminent Deja Vu - n Tyler too! Dead Ahead! all over agin!

Not a whole lot needing to be said about the current setting up of the chess pieces in Idlib. I said it all, months ago, in posts like Showdown in Aleppo: Megiddo All Over Agin?

"As such, it was clearly understood by both parties - Russia was warned that the covert assassinations of its targets - jihadists who its trained 'killer' crews were tracking down and eliminating in Turkey, would have to be shut down. Srael, you see, owns and operates those "Islamic" terrorists, and as such, keeps them at hand to control both the Ankara regime (cf my story - "Smoke on the Water") and abroad as matches with which to ignite the ever smouldering flames of sectarian war in Russias' own backyard! And while ALL of it's proxies and minions ARE ultimately expendable to tel aviv, it is rigorous in letting it be known that the timetable for such expiry is set by itself alone.

Protecting assets, disposing of assets - much of the Syrian Imbrogolio will in hindsight prove to have been about Srael doing exactly that; The current decline of Daesh/Isis is quite in keeping with that TERROR STATES' program, whereby the conclusion of the phony wars in Iraq and Syria can be brought about once the petroleum assets it seeks are safely sequestered, and the affected states sufficiently neutered! Using both the Turks and the proxy mercenaries to achieve all this has been the keystone of its strategy - one we are now witnessing the final flourish of!

The Russians, as previously mentioned, have been dragged into a de facto alliance with with Srael for the purpose of building and operating an "EURASIAN ENERGY CARTEL" soon to be operational. It will include such (seemingly) unlikely members as Saudi Arabia, Iran, several Gulf States and Central Asia ones, and be aimed as a weapon of mass destruction at the west, in holding Europe to ransom, while forcing a breach in its economic and military alliances. The obvious joint goal of both 'senior' members - Srael and Russia is the destruction of NATO and peeling off of Germany from the rest of a defenseless Europe. The less obvious tensions between the two are over the division of the spoils of course, but much more as well. The fate of Russia itself is in play, because the diaspora of Russian talmudists who have control over most of the worlds' finances now are eager to leverage that power into control over ALL of the major nation states.
"

...as I followed up my reports on the steady erosion of Russian influence and control over events Syria-wise, whilst wiser guys than I were gladhanding/backslapping a "victory" for the Russkie Bear which ...just weren't ever there! Now, months on, as Russia struggles to control its' erstwhile "allies" Turkey, Syria and Iran, the inevitable clash between the Ali Babas is about to begin... and no amount of alt-o-media spin can reduce the pain of seeing their "axis of resistance" melt down in to just one more instance... of MIKE NOMADS' truth in media jihad knocking the snot outta every lackey of the $power what peeks up from above the trenches where tranches of talmudic trollery hide n pretend that they're "winnin!"

"Winnin" so well that... well - the only really 'new' news to report is this -

in the inimitable style of the 'free n independent' "alternative media" ...mere days into my return to duty with phasers on full... the talmudic HQ blog has become so fazed as to have initiated emergency measures, clearly designed to close the door to pesky reporters from the muddled east - and viewpoints "alternative" to the the phony alternative medias! What to do.... what to do>?? When faced with being forced to play on a 'level playing field'... our heroes of the faken media empire know only one solution.... destroy the fukkin playing field!

After spending most of yesterday trying to figure out if I was simply caught in the middle of some format changeover gone bad, I finally realized that "the Hedge" had finally turned on it's protective screens... and made possible an effective "shadow ban" of all those it wishes to be muted.

When I mentioned "capitulation" the other day here, of course I had something like this in mind... but the speed with which they have been forced to circle the circle jerk - and admit to being totally outplayed - is stunning. Barely three comments in to my promised 'finishing off' of the business I came back for... I'm unable to even read - let alone respond to - the flow of gomer gabbling, not "banned"...

they know from a previous showdown that my response to that eventuality is ready at the flip of a switch!
Just effectively prevented from finishing off a dying fake storyline... and the stooges who push it.

ZEROHEDGE IS DOWN! ZEROHEDGE IS DOWN!.

 no... not "offline"... down on the mat... as beaten as A GEORGE FOREMAN. What brought about this unexpected knock out blow only a couple of minutes into the final round? Two 'sneaky' jabs - a left hook to the "gold scam" side of the psyop... followed up by a crushing blow to the ribs of the phony "axis of resistance" - all 'resistance' now canceled!

This can only mean that we are indeed at the critical point o the "SYRIAN ENDGAME"... WHERE no real reports or reporters can be allowed to interfere with the proceedings. No worries... I laid out the whole deal way back last winter, and one has only to weave through those January thru March posts to have all the ringside information to keep abreast of what is about to break, far more effectively than by drinking the faken news foolaid now being splashed around. "Syrian Endgame" - Live at Last!http://geopolitics-behind-the-mask.36089.n8.nabble.com/Syrian-Endgame-Live-at-Last-Update-3-tp32.html

When I sat back last spring, to observe the complete crushing

 which this site had wrought... of the faken news muddled eastern psyop last winter... I recalled the use I had made of Heideggers' "Being and Errancy" - in the course of pointing out how the vast difference in accuracy between my own work and theirs was attributable to the manner of approaching the story - in Dupins' terms to see - that which is... and not see... that which is not!

Imminent Deja Vu - Too / Dead Ahead!

I cannot think of a more appropriate way of summing up this current comical capitulation on the part of those whose job it is to report "the news" with 'eyes wide shut!'
Whilst I'm working out my response to this latest pathetically transparent ploy of the talmudic media... I recommend re-reading those winter posts... and remembering what was previously noted:

this is, indeed... the very last caravansaray on that long trek thru the deserts o the "really real."

 Part two of the one-two punch up what knocked a livin legend to the mat~!

new game new game

Re: "BEING AND ERRANCY" - Imminent Deja Vu - n Tyler too! Dead Ahead! all over agin!

palm reading made so easy!
my lifeline follows a path preordained...
thanks for this timely update.

just a treat of s'more.

WhatMeWorry WhatMeWorry

Re: "BEING AND ERRANCY" - Imminent Deja Vu - n Tyler too! Dead Ahead! all over agin!

Welp, now you've gone and done it. Somehow Heidegger has escaped my notice all these years and looking into his work just a little this morning I run across this  https://www.newyorker.com/books/page-turner/is-heidegger-contaminated-by-nazism and so I absolutely MUST read Heidegger since he is such a Naught-Zi according to the Jew Yorker Jew writer Rothman...

Perhaps you could post here the articles you are commenting on over at zerocred so we can join in the wake for ZH with you? ZH makes it ponderous to try to find one another over there now.

WhatMeWorry WhatMeWorry

Re: "BEING AND ERRANCY" - Imminent Deja Vu - n Tyler too! Dead Ahead! all over agin!

Apparently, reading Heidegger is going to be a real slog based upon what I have found in discussions and reviews of his writing. No matter, even though I like what Schopenhauer said about reading, still I shall plunge in... https://ebooks.adelaide.edu.au/s/schopenhauer/arthur/essays/chapter3.html

Re: "BEING AND ERRANCY" - Imminent Deja Vu - n Tyler too! Dead Ahead! all over agin!

Perhaps you could post here the articles you are commenting on over at zerocred so we can join in the wake for ZH with you? ZH makes it ponderous to try to find one another over there now.

Yes, well, that is a good idea, but... you see, I can't get in to my comments - or comments at all/the one which appears here is the only one I managed to screenshot before the 'iron curtain' went !down

Heidegger. Ah yes... endless veiled aspersion to "nazism"... in order to discredit his work. "Nazism" being a judaically inspired and directed cult for Germans of homosexualists bent, I find it somewhat ironic that his 'anti-semiticism' ... he he heh... was what indeed kept the man away from embracing the 'master race' ideology of the era.
"Drink deep, friend, and see through fresh eyes what before was veiled"
WhatMeWorry WhatMeWorry

Re: "BEING AND ERRANCY" - Imminent Deja Vu - n Tyler too! Dead Ahead! all over agin!

The inability to follow user comments and see what they have been saying has made ZH much less user friendly and removes the function of searching another's history which was a great feature for me at least..

But I did learn that to find your own history all one needs to do is click on the profile tab above the comment box to see all of your comment history. You can then copy/paste it should you want to do that.
WhatMeWorry WhatMeWorry

Re: "BEING AND ERRANCY" - Imminent Deja Vu - n Tyler too! Dead Ahead! all over agin!

This post was updated on .
Heh, heh, heh...
So now I discovered how to find you quickly over at zerocred. I simply did an article search for Turkey, set sort by to "newest", then on the comments set viewing options to "worst" - har-har! then did a <CTRL F> for yer handle and voila! - thar ye be down the list a bit Skipper. Guess I'll be doing a bit of this with search terms of country and leader names from the middle east etcetera...

--------------------

1 day ago
 (Edited)
remove
Yeah... funny shit that.

Seems the only folks don't 'hate Americans' are those who tried for years to warn them ...

against the traitors in their midst... and the psyops those same scamsters had created to fool them into cheering for their own demise.

Funny how those who only wish Americans well are the despised/scorned voices here in Pootieville.

Funny how boomerangs work... like hate, scorn n malice liberally dished towards all who dare disagree... they have a way of workin their way

back to sender.

Wiggle, wormbouys. This here guided missile is locked upon your Urassian portals

arrow_drop_up4arrow_drop_down4

WhatMeWorry WhatMeWorry

Re: "BEING AND ERRANCY" - Imminent Deja Vu - n Tyler too! Dead Ahead! all over agin!

More good news at ZH!

I guess the option to follow users is coming back.

54 minutes ago
Why did ZH remove the ability to follower a user? It sure was a good feature that allowed us to get up to speed on the thinking of any particular commenter.

Is ZH trying to isolate us from one another?

arrow_drop_uparrow_drop_down

Staff
41 minutes ago
Nope. Just had to rework comments under the strain of 10 years of use. Following users is next on our list along with realtime push notifications for replies, etc.

arrow_drop_uparrow_drop_down

right now
remove
Edit