"Now I’m Fucking Doing It My Way" - The "Don" does FARMVILLE!

And just when you thought it couldn't get any sillier....

Trump hit the roof

 Drumpf doubles down. Or is it up?

Can a gnarly lookin chic and a made man save Humpty Drumpfty from headin down the can?

I wouldn't 'bet the farm' on it! But seems plenty o people who woulda/shoulda/coulda/ known better...
are like these poor saps... Virtual farming game cheats Turks out of real property
likely to do jus that!

Not content to be stripped of their 'real worth assets' by a criminal regime, denied constitutional protections and freedom of speech, the folks in this neighborhood decided, it seems, to 'let it all hang out' ....with the brains being the it part of that sentence! Farmville is not just for 'tax farmers' anymore it seems... any ol carpetbagger with enough 'chutzpah' can cash in on the latent greed and insanity of people in all places!

When... in the past... I have suggested that events here in the muddled east serve to predict what is to come in the muddled west.... the response has ranged from scorn to outrage. None of which has changed the fact that I was right. Thus... the creeping TERROR STATE which has almost fully encompassed the land of liberty - and now seems ready to ditch the almost - with the return of the BUSHYBANDIT KREW...

was something I predicted would be reaching those shores after seeing it engulf ANATOLIAN ones two years ago. And I see no reason to delay the prediction contained in this PANDORA'S BOX of a story. Since the Don seems ready to throw all caution to the winds - and go 'mano a mono' with Mueller, there's a 'fin de siecle' feel about the course of events in DC!

No this is not a MISSILES OVER SYRIA escapade such as I referenced earlier this very day. This will be MISSILES OVER THE POTOMAC!

No longer a question of CUANDO CUANDO CUANDO...

THE WHOLE RAT PACK IS GOIN DOWN! PRONTO PRONTO PRONTO! And then... the afterparty. Civil War 2.0.
No refunds. No returns.

HornofFind HornofFind

Re: "Now I’m Fucking Doing It My Way" - The "Don" does FARMVILLE!

I've been telling 'ya. All the ole tunes are coming back.

Next up, the ole Beach Boys classic with updated lyric for the Bolt-On Age.
"Bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran..."

-J

Re: "Now I’m Fucking Doing It My Way" - The "Don" does FARMVILLE!

I think I may be finally accepting that getting old ain't so bad.
Only thing that saved me today was repeated listenings to Chas Earlands "More Yesterday than Today"

the gulf tween us and the technorats may be unbridgeable.

Maybe that's a good thing, come to think pon it!

All moats up\
Maestro Maestro Maestro Maestro

Re: "Now I’m Fucking Doing It My Way" - The "Don" does FARMVILLE!

Bel,

You're Scottish I think.  Here's the best Scottish band I know of: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9udxbvHiqGw

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U7CwWMXTU0s
Maestro Maestro Maestro Maestro

Re: "Now I’m Fucking Doing It My Way" - The "Don" does FARMVILLE!

The second video is basically 40 years later.