"Syrian Endgame" - Live at Last! Update 3

When you've read the preceding piece to this post - "Syrian Endgame" - Live at Last! Update 2

and realized that a whole industry of commentators, 'analysts,' websites, and "live" reportage has grown up around the Syrian Imbroglio - without any of them being any the wiser as to what is really going on -

it becomes a little bit easier to tolerate the present writers foibles, follies, and passion for 'anonymity.' The real truth about the 'muddled east,' and the parties attempting to gain control over its people and resources, is not allowed to escape into the public domain. Ever. So, what can we do?

Personally, I nibble away at the edges of the fake news medias... knowing that the small inroads I make will build into big advances over time. And when I find a hint of the real story... from whatever odd angle it may come - I share it, with those who wish to know more than their 'news providers' wish them to! Ergo, this quote - stuck in the middle of the interminably long and stretched out original "Syrian Endgame:"

"Erdogan became one of the major enemies of the Assad regime, after the Syrian dictator agreed in 2011 for the construction of the Iran-Iraq- Syria pipeline, which would transfer Iranian natural gas and oil to the Mediterranean Sea, and which would by- pass Turkey. The end of this pipeline would also be near the Turkish port of Ceyhan in the Mediterranean Sea, which is the end of the Baku-Ceyhan pipeline that brings Azeri oil to the Mediterranean Sea through Turkey. Worse,

    “In 2009 Assad refused to sign a proposed agreement with Qatar that would run a pipeline from the latter's North field, contiguous with Iran's South Pars field, through Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Syria and on to Turkey,with a view to supply European markets Assad's rationale was "to protect the interests of his Russian ally - Europe's top supplier of natural gas”.

    “Erdogan will never openly admit that this problem with the Assad regime is the Iran-Iraq-Syria and the Qatar-Turkey pipelines. He pretended that their differences were based on human right violations in Syria.

    Erdogan was not trying to lift the sanctions against Iran due to his love for Iran.Instead, Erdogan wanted the sanctions lifted, so that the Iranians could send their natural gas to Europe through Turkey, something that cannot be done as long as there are economic sanctions agains tIran. What Erdogan wants in return for his intermediation between Iran and the West, is that the Iranian energy passes through Turkey and not through Syria.

   In case Iran reaches an agreement with the West, blocking the Qatar-Turkey pipeline will be more important than constructing the Iran-Iraq-Syria pipeline for the Iranians, since Iran will be able to send its energy to Europe through Turkey. The problem is that Turkey does not want Iran to have any other alternatives, and it also wants the Qatar-Turkey pipeline, and the Iranians do not like Erdogan bullying them.

    If the Sunni Muslims of the ISIS army win enough regions in Syria and Iraq, so that the manage to create a connection between Qatar and Turkey, Qatar and Turkey should be able to construct the Qatar-Turkey natural gas pipeline, which would transfer Qatari natural gas to Europe through Turkey, if of course Saudi Arabia or Kuwait agree to that too."
The Crisis in the American-Turkish Relations and the Creation of an Independent Kurdistan

Now, in retrospect, seen through the eyes of someone writing about this situation even just a few years back - that is a very good understanding of what was really going on. And the fact that it is no longer a 'very good understanding' of what IS going on now, cannot really be blamed on its author. Some things have indeed "changed, without seeming to... and others things which seem to have changed - have not!" Let's delve into that!

What if - "Iran reaches an agreement with the West," as the author postulated? It did not, cannot, and never will - because Israel considers that what 'belongs' to Iran/Persia is Israels, and that the Iranians/Persians exist in it's orbit of influence. That might seem a bit like the tail wagging the dog... but there's a bit of history which lies behind that seemingly far fetched idea, which we began the task of tracing here with the new sites lead off story - Iran/Persia/Israel - the Song Remains the Same!

What Iran can... and eventually WILL do... is reach an "agreement" with its erstwhile 'nemesis' Israel, pretty much completely on the latters' terms - just as has happened with - Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Oman, Turkey, and a few other "Arab" states which pose as implacable 'enemies of zionism!" This is how the game is played in the muddled east, and that is how I have and will continue to report it. And as that same small but uber-powerful players' influence expands eastwards, and westwards, north and south, at some point the complicit, sightless media will have to report it. But not now. That's what I'm here for.

We won't go into the expanding Eurasian Energy Cartel thing here - it's too big n bold a topic to get into in this small update. But we WILL be getting into it - fully. So,

stick around, watch as things unfold in ways that the medias - "alt" or 'mainstream' cannot begin to get their heads around... and then remember what I said, in "Update 2" -

"if you find yourself reporting on a 'big' story, and never change your focus, nor doubt your intuitions... sooner or later, the story which everyone else chose to ignore or deny will come out in the open - for the whole world to see. You just have to be patient... and relentless."

I'm very, very patient, you see.

"The story is told in Croker's Correspondence and Diaries
how, on a journey with Wellington, he and the Duke passed
the time by guessing what kind of country they would find
on the other side of each hill on the way. When Croker
expressed surprise at Wellington's successes in forecasting
it, the latter replied: "Why, I have spent all my life in
trying to guess what was at the other side of the hill."